Nahida And Wanderer In HXH

By YuistiaEvans

Nahida and Wanderer find themselves in another world after being attacked by someone unknown. They'll try to... More

°Another World°
°Storm°
°Second And Third Exam°
°Test has Begun°
°A Race With Fate°
°Clown of Cockiness°
°Pass or Fail°
°Eggs and All On Board!°
°Curiosity Exchange°
°Truth Prevails°
°Waiting For Phase Four°
°Searching For Badges°
°An Exchange For A Favor Granted°
°Hunter Questions and Fighting Begins°
°Unexpected Spectacular°
°Theories With No Merit°
°Worrying For The Faint Hearted°
°Zoldyck Trials°
°Coin Guessing°
°Worthy of Being Disciples?°
Unlimited Potential
Exchange of Stories
Jealous Training
Realization And Progress
Progress is Meet, Reuniting Occurs
Dinner For The Winners
Failed Sneaking
Scars All Around
Reunion Calls For Conversation
Meeting The Spiders Head
An Exchange, But One Isn't Happy
What Should We Have Done?
Goals, And The Different Paths For Them
Nen Could Bring Answers
Clash With The Past
Questions But No Answers
Show Your Cards
On The Road
Hiding In Plain Sight
Greed Island, Here They Come!

Can You Even Escape?

2.5K 191 81
By YuistiaEvans

Long story short, the three of them went along with the spiders to their hideout. The old man that introduced himself as Nobunaga kept a tight hold onto Wanderers throat while they walked. Gon was freed, and kept walking beside Killua. Occasionally glancing at Wanderers behind them with the spiders.

They knew who was stronger and kept a leash on him. Killua kept his growls and hatred to himself, focusing on remembering their way back.

All In all, this wasn't a bad outcome. Nahida and Leorio should've already been notified thanks to Gons quick thinking before getting caught.

Not to mention, knowing the other members was valuable information. And in their hideout as well.

"So, where is that little girl you were traveling with?"

In a split second, Nobunaga felt his throat be grabbed and squeezed. Machi frowned and threw her thread towards the kids. Both of them jumped back, but didn't run; just observing Wanderer.
Nobunaga coughed out a laugh, squeezing Wanderer closer to his chest.

"Family, that girl is? To have you react this way, I can respect it."

That glare directed at Nobunaga made him smirk.

"I couldn't care less what you think of me."

"Enough!"

Machi wrapped her threads around the hand Wanderer was using to choke Nobunaga.

Honestly, she normally wouldn't care. Nobunaga could handle himself, but she couldn't stand back and lose another member. Losing Uvogi was enough.

Wanderer didn't want to get injured, Nahida would worry and start nagging him again. He released his hold.

"Stay away from her, perverted old man."

Nobunaga frowned.

"I'm not a pervert..."

Seeing Machi retread those threads made the kids sigh in relief. They waited for the adults to keep walking, even with that previous encounter, Nobunaga found it fun to talk about Nahida.

"What's her name? She seems polite, unlike you."

"I could say the same thing. That girl with the short, black hair looks smarter than you."

"Now that's just an insult, I'm prasing you and your sister!"

"She's not. My sister."

That made Gon and Killua glance back at him.

"She's not?"

Killua pushed Gon forward and whispered a 'mind your business, idiot' to him.

"Not a sister, your daughter?"

Wanderer found that so absurd he actually laughed. But it did made him wonder, what was Nahida to him?
Well, a therapist. She always seems to know when something is wrong. Like with that night, while they were still with Kite.

For the first time, his nen progress was stumped. He couldn't progress, and with the days, the expectation Kite had for him started to dwindle.

"Wanderer, would you say you live to exceed others expectations?"

The question came out of nowhere, but it had stopped his sulking. He stopped looking out the window to see her, she was holding a pot where a small flower lived in.

"What?"

He had heard her, and still asked that. Nahida kept her gaze on the flower.

"I've noticed that. Sometimes, it seems you need expectations to thrive."

Ridiculous, that was only with the Shogun.

"It only happened once."

"Are you sure? It seems to be happening again."

He scoffed.

"With Kite? Is that what you're getting at?"

"I'm sure you've also noticed it."

Noticed what? How his eyebrows would come together before Wanderer passed out, how he stopped talking eagerly about his nen possibilities, or the way he started smiling once seeing him wake up?

"... Ridiculous."

"You're not denying it."

He took his gaze off the window and turned to her.

"Sometimes, I wish you would stay quiet."

Nahida grinned at him.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Wanderer rolled his eyes and went back to the window. Nahida stayed quiet this time, letting him think in silence. It was annoying, seeing Kite leave him and the expectations he has for him behind.

Just like the Shogun had done, her expectations were failed, and he was discarded because of it.

"... Will you-"

He clamped his mouth shut, but Nahida heard him.

"Will I what?"

Wanderer sighed, dragging five fingers above his hairline before griping the violet roots.

"... Leave, when I fail your expectations..."

He didn't receive an answer, he glanced towards her, seeing Nahida giving him a bright and gentle smile.

"My expectations for you, are to grow from the darkness withing you and live each day however you want. It's hard to fail those expectations, isn't it?"

He huffed, giving her a small smirk before he looked back out the window.

"Ah."

Wanderer looked at Gon who immediately lowered his head. He saw Killuas eyebrow twitch at the reaction. Nobunaga finally left his side, eyes open in suprise.

"You know him?"

Know who? He followed Nobunagas gaze, seeing a crop top wearing clown sitting high above, gaze turned away from them.

"......."

He was definitely cursed, why else would this clown keep appearing!? He resisted the urge to sigh and simply crossed his arms. The kids moved back to stay closer to him while glancing around wearily.

"He is?"

They flinched at the voice that came from behind them, Killua turned back to Wanderer, seeing a... Child dressed in all black looking up at Hat Guy.

Nobunaga blinked, seemingly suprised at his interest. Wanderer opened his eyes to see the pipsqueak in front of him, those dark eyes narrowed while observing him. Mouth and lower part of his face hidden away.

"I asked you a question."

Killua felt goosebumps creep up his body from his dark tone. It reminded him of Illumi, and that was enough to make him reach for Gons arm.
Nobunaga sighed before placing each of his hands over Gon and Killuas shoulders.

"Now, now. How about talking more inside? You can wait to question him, Feitan."

"I don't take orders from an old fart like you."

Nobunaga frowned before shaking his head.

"Now, now."

A teenager with muscular arms smiled at them, sitting on a rock while using his hands to signal they should calm down.

"Don't forget our mission, Feitan."

The short boy 'tched' before turning to the children.

"Speaking of, why did you bring kids?"

Machi crossed her arms, her gaze turned to another girl. One with short black hair that seemed to be inside her own world.

"Don't you remember, Shizuku? You fought that kid before."

The girl turned to her.

"Huh?"

She looked at Gon for a while before turning away.

"... Don't remember."

Nobunaga hummed.

"That's to be expected..."

Unlike Shizuku, Feitan seemed to remember Gon.

"Oh, the kid with arm matches. Shizuku had lost, want a rematch?"

She shaked her head.

"No thanks."

Nobunaga suddenly smiled.

"Hey Feitan, you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"With you brain, I doubt you're thinking anything useful."

"Fuck- Freaking brat."

Nobunaga stopped himself after remembering there were children here. Not that it really mattered. Feitan pointed at a lone rock in front of them.

"You're good with your arm, how about a match? If we win, you'll tell us about the chain user."

"Hold on."

Feitan turned to Nobunaga with a raised brow.

"Those stakes aren't high enough."

He glanced at Wanderer with a smile.

"How about making them join?"

"Hmm... The kids are useless."

"We don't know that yet. Little pipsqueak over there dodge my attack all on his own."

Machi spoke up as well.

"The other one was also hard, I had to set up a trap for him."

Feitan hummed.

"Then, let's see what they got."

He walked to the stone, Gon followed him while Killua looked at his friend in bewildered. But then again, It'll probably be best to follow their orders until they can escape.

Wanderer followed after the children, when Hisoka suddenly jumped down. The clown walked to him, and just when Wanderer got closer to Killua- Hisoka decided to wrap an arm around his shoulders.

Wanderer frowned, reflexes working as he threw a punch square at his face. The hard hit made the clown and his upper body tilt back. Hisoka gave a dry, low chuckle before gripping Wanderers shoulder. He leaned forward and happily placed his face agaisnt Wanderers cheek.

If the close proximity wasn't enough, his hot breath that stank of bubblegum made it worse. But at least the hit made his nose bloody.

Hisoka licked the blood on his upper lip, making Wanderer frown even harder.

"You're so disgusting."

"Thank you, darling."

They stopped paying attention to each other when a loud 'slam' and a stiffled groan made then turn to Gon.

Feitan tilted his head while looking at Gons bruised elbow. The kid didn't even last a full minute before he won. How boring.

He watched Gon take a deep breath before moving his injured arm back into position for another match. His gaze lifted to Feitan.

"... Again."

Now, Feitan understood. He glanced at Killua, seeing his stone face being betrayed by the way his clenched hands bleed. He could tell Wanderer was also looking over, ready for anything.
Breaking them would be...

"Heh..."

Fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.1K 15
scaramouche x reader genshin impact (modern au) cover art credit to rightful owner.
252K 3.8K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...
56K 2.4K 15
❝ ━ 𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 so bad, you might as well suck my ####### #### ❞ ( 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗘 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ) ━...
124K 6.1K 27
[genshin!var x isekai!gn!reader] 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, l/n y/n is reincarnated into the w...