Truth Find It's Way

By ananyawritez

Akshara gets to know that she's pregnant, after Abhinav's death but she never got physical with Abhinav & nev... More

~Each Other's Defender~
~Why Always Me?~
~I've Noone Except You~
~If I Can't Get Her, I'll Remove Her Existence~
~I Never Moved On & I Can't Ever~
~I Can Never Love Someone Except You~
~Lie That Becomes Truth~
~You Both Are My Everything~
~You Can't Do Anything With Her~
~Truth, Finding It's Way~
~I Won't Let You Live A Peaceful Life ~
~A Blissful Moment~
~Naked Truths Aren't Always Pretty~
~Pages Of Past Gets Opened~
~Her Protection, Her Salvation~
~You Will Always Be My First & Last~
~I Don't Like People Touching My Things~
~Our Beautiful World~
~Epilogue~

~Prologue~

1.5K 51 16
By ananyawritez

Akshara & everyone gets to know that Abhinav fell from the cliff but the police was unable to find his body and everyone assumed that he died. Akshara gets to know about that she's pregnant but she gets so confused because she never had a physical relation with Abhinav and she never fell in love with him. Abhir is so happy to listen about Abhimanyu & Akshara's remarriage. He has planned many things. Abhimanyu gets to know about Akshara's pregnancy and thought that she's pregnant with Abhinav's child. He promises her to give her & Abhinav's child a happy and caring family.

___________________________________________

Few things you have to know before reading this story:-

>Abhinav here is a negative character and do not dies.
>Akshara never fell in love with Abhinav but just remained with him because of his insecurities.
>Abhimanyu & Abhir never die.
>Akshara still loves Abhimanyu as always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 530 23
continuation of the story after abhinav's accident. When people were searching for his body. This is for only akshnav fans as I will showcase Abhiman...
18.6K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...
183K 14.1K 64
"I look at her... At her ever-so charming smile And only one thought crosses my mind. I will ruin this woman's whole world so she would never smile...
54.3K 2.2K 26
Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Akshara Goenka, Kartik and Naira's daughter. Despite facing many hardships and...