Tìyawn; Once Again

By aonungswifeyy

To love, once again. 。・:*˚:✧。 After being in a coma for 5 months, Eywa had given him the sign, for him to fin... More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

317 15 6
By aonungswifeyy

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the sky in hues of orange and pink, the world seemed to hold its breath in anticipation.

Months had flown by, since the last time anyone had heard, from Tìyawn. From Ao'nung.

"Still no sign?" Neytiri asks Ronal.

To which Ronal shook her head silently, dreading the day that her son had left her.

"It may be a good thing. Maybe there are no signs, if he is still living" Neytiri replies.

"It's has been months. Months!" Ronal shouts, "I had only just got him back, simply to lose him again."

"Mother, i-!" Tsireya walks in, before noticing Neytiri comforting her mother, the two of them sat on the marui floor.

"Mother" she spoke softly.

"Please, leave" Ronal whispers back, looking away.

With a nod, Tsireya leaves, without willing to fight it back.

All these months, that Ao'nung had been absent, his mother had not once, looked at Tsireya the way she would, when she had both children beside her.

Walking out, Tsireya sighs, before she found herself bumping into Lo'ak.

"Why the frown?" Lo'ak asks.

It was very clear as to what upset her, Lo'ak was clear that Ao'nungs' disappearance had broken his family entirely. But his solution, to keep Tsireya happy, was by teasing her, knowing that she loved it.

"Lo'ak" she smiles. taking a breath.

"I am guessing that your mother has still not recieved any sign of Ao'nungs' whereabouts?" he asks.

Tsireya shook her head no, placing herself beside him, before the two of them began to walk, "after her had left, mother chose to stay in agony. She still chooses to, and i'm not even sure why."

"He's her son. Son's are like.. jewels to their mothers" Lo'ak cringes after his sentence.

"But I am her daughter. I am here to, am I not?" Tsireya asks.

"Of course you are. And she loves you just as much, I'm sure. But she isn't afraid to lose you, because she knows that you have a strong mind, compared to your brother. You are capable enough to be smart in situations like this one."

"I do not know what was going through Ao'nungs' head, for him to leave, after everything he put her through the first time" Tsireya sighs.

"Being madly in love, it does make us do irrational things, without thinking. But he is not wrong to follow after Tiyawn" Lo'ak shrugs.

"And leave his entire family behind?" Tsireya asks.

"Your father had her kicked out late at night, and your brother has been taking care of her, in a manner of speaking. You couldn't possibly expect Ao'nung to just let her go."

"My father had a reason" Tsireya whispered, embarrassed to even side with him.

"Reason? A very stupid one if you ask me" Lo'ak replies, "She was not at fault for having been born under a man who we all dislike very much. But none of you have lived with her. With us, among the forest. You would not know what she truly is like."

"Lo'ak, that is not what I mean" Tsireya replies, "I just think.. my father wishes to look out for our people. We do not want this war here."

"Your mother says that in the hands of Eywa, she is who planned this. So why blame Tiyawn. Why pin this out on her, as though she had a say. She barely knew!" Lo'ak let out a hysteric chuckle. -

- "It's maddening to see you side with your father, but I guess with the way he dotes on you, I'm not surprised."

"Lo'ak-?" Tsireya looked at him, slightly hurt by his words.

How harsh they felt towards her.

Yet Lo'ak didn't wish to hear her speak, as he turned to walk away, "talk to me, when your mind is clear."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The day went on, yet Ronal found herself rotting away, unable to be herself.

To be a Tsahìk.

The worry, that something were to happen to Ao'nung, clouded her judgement, causing her to rot herself completely.

...

Just outside the reef, is where Neteyam was found.

Ever since the people discovered Tìyawn to be the daughter of one that causes them pain, the clan now excluded the Sully's, labelling them to be outcasts.

Despite their true Na'vi blood.

They were given a mission, one to hunt, for dinner tonight. Neteyam being chosen this time round, after Lo'ak had gone out to the last two hunts.

So now, he was hunting, all on his own.

He shuffled himself against the back of his Tsurak, controlling his posture, in order to have a comfortable ride.

Yet he couldn't help, but hear the whispers that were spoken from behind.

"Do you think they knew?"

"They say she were family, to them. It is impossible for them not to have known."

"The Tsahìk is one, who looked after Tìyawn. Why would she do that, despite everything they know?"

"That is why they say they are outcasts. I mean, just look at their father-!"

"Do you want to speak a bit louder?" Neteyam interrupts their whispers, his voice being louder than they thought, "I can hear your rubbish from here."

Yet the three boys stay quiet, looking away guiltily.

Neteyam scoffs, looking away, his hands then reaching out to fix his saddle, going back to mind his business.

Now that it was quiet.

"Where is she?" He hears Ateyo approach him.

"Who?" Neteyam asks, without looking away from his saddle and busy hands.

"Tìyawn" Ateyo responds.

"How would I know where she is, if she has left, and I am here" Neteyam replies.

"Because you are an outcast. Outcasts help other outcasts. Tìyawn must be up to something, that you know of" Ateyo replies.

"Why are you so concerned on what Tìyawn is up to?" Neteyam replies, surprisingly containing his anger.

"Because. As a hunter to this clan, it is important I help keep my people safe, from those like you" Ateyo replies, "outcasts."

"She-!" Neteyam turns his head to look up at him, "she is not an outcast. And neither is my family."

"Are you sure?" Ateyo asks, condescendingly.

"You wish to keep your people protected, you say" Neteyam chuckles, letting his hands loose from his saddle.

He gently pushes himself up, off his Tsurak and onto the main land, where Ateyo was stood, but now had him face to face.

"What did you do to protect Tsyal?" Neteyam asks.

"What?" Ateyo felt his eye twitch, his voice no longer loud.

"You didn't protect her, but rather exploit her. If what Ao'nung told me is true, you hurt her. You" Neteyam points towards Ateyo, before poking him harshly against his shoulder, digging deep into it.

He took a step forward, before he whispered, "if you ever speak ill, of my family again, I will ruin you. I will let everyone know the truth."

He pushes Ateyo away, just with a touch of his finger against his shoulder.

But Ateyo was no man, to simply take it and stay quiet.

"Who do you think you are?" Ateyo reaches out to Neteyam's shoulder, to pull him back.

Yet his decision was met with consequences, after feeling the wrath of Neteyam's anger, the moment his fist landed against his face.

"Call me an outcast again. I dare you" Neteyam spat at him.

"Do you really think you can beat me?" Ateyo stood back up.

"You pick fights, yet you are too scared to fight back. That is just your personality" Neteyam let's put a tsk.

"What's going on?" They hear Rotxo rushing forward, ready to pull the two apart.

He looks towards Ateyo, not feeling a bit surprised, until he finds Neteyam.

"Neteyam?" Rotxo asks.

"I do not take words lightly. My family, is my family. Tìyawn included. We are not outcasts, as you people like to whisper around, spewing nonsense" he looks around at everyone stood there, "you should all be ashamed of yourself."

He then looks towards Ateyo, "based on who her father is, you label Tìyawn an outcast. As though she asked for her father to be the man himself.  -

- "If we judged each other based on our fathers, then I'd say you were an outcast. How could a respectful man like your father have a son like you. One who disrespects the women of his clan."

As Ateyo reaches out to grab him, Rotxo inserts himself in once again, "that is enough!"

He looks away from Neteyam to Ateyo, "you are acting like children. Get a hold of yourself!"

"Looks like you need my help there, brother!" They hear a familiar voice, within the far distance.

Looking up, Rotxo finds himself in utmost shock, slurring on his words, when he is met with a friendly face. One he has not seen in a long time. 

"Ao'nung?"

"I'm back" he smirks.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

for anyone wondering why i haven't updated until now, wattpad has actually been giving me a lot of problems with updating this fic, specifically, idk why. but im trying  my best and promise to upload as much as i can. 

love y'all xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.4K 53
𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙖𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙭 𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢 ♡ ••• with a simple kiss, an abrupt change from neteyam finding aonung intimidating to what seems to b...
61.2K 1.2K 30
She saw his gaze falter from her eyes for just a second and fall on her lips. She bit her bottom lip, as she felt her cheeks heat up. Was he going to...
573K 16.8K 12
Neteyam Sully x Reader Adopted daughter of Olo'eyktan Tonowari and his Tsahìk mate Ronal, you spend your days often in the waters of the Metkayina cl...
119K 3.5K 18
❝ not really sure how to feel about it something in the way you move, makes me feel like i can't live without you...