𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The night had gone by. Tìyawn was fast asleep. But something was bothering her.

Did she really have a fever? Because if anything, she felt even hotter.

It was like she was drowning in her own pool of sweat. It had gotten really bad, that she had no choice but to wake up, and sit up.

"What is wrong with me?" Tìyawn mutters to herself, wiping the sweat off her fourhead.

Her first initial thought was to get herself some water.

But the second she stood up, she felt herself feel slightly wobble.

It made her feel slightly concerned.

She couldn't go back to the Sully marui. They must all be asleep at this moment. And she could not go to Ronal either, for the same reason.

Her stomach felt like it was curling in, and her inner thighs had began to burn.

She continued to walk slowly, her hand grasping onto each tree, that she had walked past.

Her vision was slightly blurry, not helping her as she bumped into things, as she walked past, before she completely tripped over.

Her upper body had landed down onto something that almost felt like someone's chest.

She felt confused, before feeling this persons chest move up and down, as they breathed in and out.

Tìyawn put her head up, squinting her eyes to see.. Ao'nung?

The sound of his calm purring as he was fast asleep.

She realised she was still leaned against him, and sat herself up, not wanting to wake him up.

But she felt his arm grip onto her waist, pulling her back into him, before laying on his side, another arm wrapping around her.

"Tìyawn" he mutters under his breath.

"Ao'nung? Are you awake?" Tìyawn whispers to him.

"Tìyawn~" he muttered again, in a whining tone.

"Is he dreaming about me?" Tìyawn whispers.

"I love you, Tìyawn" he mutters.

Her eyes shot wide open, as she turned her head to look at him.

The way that he was soundfully asleep, his lips pouted, and the little purrs following after.

His grasp tightened on her, making her feel hotter than she already felt before.

"Ao'nung.. please, let go" she whispered.

But he kept his arms around her. Having no clue what he was doing, as he was pretty much in a deep sleep.

She rests her head onto his shoulder, getting closer to his ear, "Ao'nung" she whispers.

She didn't wish to wake him but she had no choice at this point.