𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

It was dark out, as everyone was making their way back to their marui's.

Families hurdling up together as they get their children ready for bed.

Tìyawn had just finished up her braids, after changing her outfit, getting herself ready for a night session, with none other, than the chief's son himself.

She walks towards her bow, holding it in her hand lightly as she looked at it.

The bow she had not held in weeks. It felt strange.

Weird.

She didn't think, that so soon, she'd be hunting once again. Not after leaving the forest.

But it seemed Eywa had other plans.

"Hey" she hears Ao'nungs' voice, causing her to jump a little before she turns her head, to see his popping into her marui, before his body follows along.

He tilts his head to look at her, "you changed?"

Tìyawn nods, "i feel much more comfortable this way. My hair is not in my way and I have more space to move around.. I hope that isn't a problem."

"No no" Ao'nung denied it being a problem, "I was just confused but you cleared that out, so it's all good."

Tìyawn nods, "if you could just hold this a moment" she hands Ao'nung her bow, before she walks to the other side, bending down as she fiddles through her things.

Ao'nung looks at it.

Observes it.

He couldn't believe he was touching it, after seeing her hold it in his dreams.

"It's just a bow" Tìyawn chuckles as she was looking at him, watching the way he observed.

Ao'nung looked up, seeing her walking towards him, her sack of arrows in her hand.

She ties it to her back as she's walking to him, before holding out her hand in front of him, "if you don't mind, I'd like it back now."

"Oh right" he gives it back to her, placing it in the palm of her hands.

The two of them head out, Ao'nung holding her marui blinds back as he let her walk out first, before he walks after her.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"So, this is where people train?" Tìyawn asks, as her and Ao'nung arrive to an empty ground.

Just the two of them alone, with the waves crashing nearby.

"Well, just the people who are lucky enough to train with me" Ao'nung responds.

"Ha ha. Funny" Tìyawn gives a sarcastic response.

"I'm serious" Ao'nung responds, "this is where I train many of the young Metkayina children. It is dangerous for them to be around those who are older. They could easily get hurt, so this is where I teach them."

"You teach the children?" Tìyawn looked at him surprised.

Ao'nung nods, "I help them to ride Ilu's and swim. This place is distant, which helps me to teach them. I was taught to protect them as part of my warrior training."