Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

By Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... More

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk
Chapter 45: Hearing
Chapter 46: The Past never Dies

Shadow Dagger Bio OCs

23 0 0
By Gamekip99

Note: ONLY READ IF YOU READ FANFIC UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILERS!!!

Isaac Samuels

Job: Senator/ Emperor's Advisor / Leader of Shadow Daggers

Teigu: Bio Unity (An earring that can shape and genetically alter bodies and also his own.)

Earthen Spirit: Hyena, Wolf, and Fox hybrid.

Trump Card: (Not revealed or sure if one is available.)

Personality: He is a sadistic and megalomaniacal man who only cares about his vengeance against the gods and also gaining more power to enforce himself and his rule. Isaac cares for absolutely no one, not even his own workers. The only reason he keeps them is because of their use and how they aren't too useful like Esdeath.

Voices (Both Animal and Human)

JVA: Toshihiko Seki (Muzan Kibutsuji from Demon Slayer)

EVA: Patrick Seitz (Endeavor from MHA)

====================
==========

Christian Shepherd

Job: Head Scientist of Empire and Daggers

Teigu: ESP (A gemstone embedded into his glasses that can give telekinesis, psychic power, mind reading, and more.)

Trump Card: Mind Control. (Unlike Jin's Obscuro, he needs a Trump Card to activate Mind Control.)

Earthen Spirit: Salamander

Personality: He is an arrogant and selfish scientist but is very loyal to anyone who gets his name right or treats him well. Christian is loyal to Isaac, and he will do anything for his master. In fact, he ran his division for years before Isaac reawakened since Isaac gave him a self reparation scratch that would repair his body. Anyone else like Esdeath or Narita, he thinks very little of since they never get his name right.

JVA: Hiro Shimono (Zenitsu from Demon Slayer)

EVA: William Salyers (Toranosuke Yoshida from P5 or Doc Ock from Spider-Man)

Salamander Voice
JVA: Hiroshi Tsuchida (Grisha Yeager)

EVA: Ian Sinclair (Kaguya Sama Narrator)

====================
==========

Narita Akira (成田 哲 Narita Akira)

Job: Secretary of Defense (soon to be Secretary of State) /Political Influence

Personality: He is eccentric yet sensible and very logical. But he has a strong sense of loyalty to Isaac, and the Capitol, and his best friend Esdeath. This can lead him to being sensitive whenever people betray him, especially Najenda, who he has a crush on. All he wants to do is make the Capitol a better place, which is why he became a politician.

Teigu: Cloner (Can clone anything, even himself. But it has a limit. If he keeps on cloning, he'll run out of energy and it'll cripple performance.)

Trump Card: Universal Cloner (He can clone infinite amounts of items and himself, and even make clones with different Teigu, with the level of that person's usage. If he clones Esdeath's power, his clones can have her level of skill and technique. But only his clones can have different Imperial Arms use.)

Earthen Spirit: Crow

JVA: Kenjiro Tsuda (Nanami Kento from Jujutsu Kaisen)

EVA: JB Blanc (Ryotaro Dojima from P4)

Voices Crows

JVA: Kappei Yamaguchi

EVA: Sonny Strait

====================
==========

Raymond Price

Job: Chief of Army/ Fighter of Daggers

Personality: He is a cruel and sadistic fighter, who relishes in the opportunity to kill the enemy or make them miserable. Unlike Esdeath who leads with respect, he leads through fear and he cares for his under kings even less than Esdeath. Price is also low enough to lie, such as punishments or even telling Akame and Kurome that their parents sold hem.

Teigu: Trident (It gives him thunder powers, or mainly shockwave powers, but also a louder voice and the ability to control clouds.)

Trump Card: Yell of the Summit. (It gives him the power to use his own voice as a shockwave. Overuse does dry out his vocal chords.)

Earthen Spirit: Scorpion

JVA: Mamoru Miyano (Light Yagami from Death Note)

EVA: Clifford Chapin (Katsuki Bakugo from My Hero)

Scorpion Voice (Japanese Voice stays the same, but English doesn't)
EVA: Matt Mercer

====================
==========

Zoey Kimberly Kim

Job: General of Imperial Army, Dagger Representative, and technically the Head of Jaegers

Teigu: Electrical Wizard: Magnet Hands (Allows electric use and also magnetism, and even electromagnetism. Grants immunity to her own element and even anything that accidentally flies her way by magnetism.)

Trump Card: Weather Control (She can control all of the weather, but it can harm her too is she's not careful.  It also shuts down immunity and magnetic invincibility.)

Personality: She is a very spoiled and ungrateful young woman. Despite this, she is quite powerful and skilled with her magnet Teigu. Zoey only sticks with the team because she wants to most power and money without having to work hard in anything new.

Earthen Spirit Animal: Shark

Japanese VA: Atsumi Tanezaki (Lady Nagant from My Hero)

English VA: Ashly Burch (Sasha from AOT)

Shark Voice

JVA: Maaya Sakamoto (Akito Soma from Fruits Basket)
EVA: Brina Palencia (Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul)

And Yamada Yoshiko has no info since she is dead and unlike Price and Ubiquitous, she cannot be brought back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
2.1K 64 12
This is a story about 5 best friends and there funny stories about dating the quintuplets. Five years ago each one of them met one of the sisters and...
7.1K 210 23
Hikōki-do. The way of the plane. The sport was originally conceived decades ago, when Japan was reeling from the ashes of World War II. A sport whe...
13K 164 12
When a man wakes up in a grave, with no memories of who he is or where he is from, he is thrust into a world of monsters, disease, and death. A world...