Their Unrequited Love

De Sunshine_writes_27

One-sided love. It is beautiful yet painful. He is her only love and living with a hope that one day he can b... Mais

Prologue
Character Aesthetics & Cast
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~

~ 10 ~

345 51 96
De Sunshine_writes_27

Author's POV:

Sravya, Diya, Arjun, Vikram, Siri, Taara, Veeru, Yash, and Arpita were sleeping in a room. They have spread mattresses on the floor and are sleeping peacefully, as they were tired from the previous night's event. Maya and Avinav are sleeping in their respective rooms. Varsha and Vansh are sleeping with Jai and Janaki.

It was around 3:30 a.m., and Sravya's mobile started to buzz, making her groan. She cut the call and slept, turning her face to the other side. The mobile again started to buzz, much to everyone's irritation.

"Whose stupid phone is that?" yelled Arjun in his sleep, pulling Diya close to him.

"It's not mine," Diya mumbled, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

Sravya cut the call, but it started to ring again, making everyone groan.

"Uff! Someone cut the call or threw that stupid thing away," Siri said, hiding her face in the pillow.

Sravya picked up the mobile and started to shout at the person without looking at the caller ID.

"Woah! Calm down, young lady. That much anger is not for the health of a beauty like you," said the caller.

Sravya woke up with a jerk, listening to the voice, and looked at the caller ID. It's her love, Surya. She cursed herself and bit her tongue.

She composed herself and stood up. She tied her hair and went to the balcony, taking her blanket.

She sat on the swing, placed her legs on the table, wrapped the blanket around her, and said, "Flirting in the early morning is also not good for the health of a stupid person like you."

"Did you just say that I'm stupid?" asked Surya.

Sravya giggled and said, "You are very smart, Mr. stupid."

"I'll see you once I return. By the way, what are you doing?" asked Surya.

Sravya yawned and said, "Humans will usually sleep at this time. I don't know about you."

"Are you saying that I'm not a human?" said Surya.

"Huff! Finally, your brain is working. I thought it went on a holiday," said Sravya.

"When I go on a holiday, my brain will also go on a holiday, right?" Surya said sarcastically.

"Whatever! First, tell me, why did you call me at this hour? I'm so tired," asked Sravya.

"Just like that. I was getting bored, so I thought to call you," said Surya.

"Are you crazy? You called me at this hour as you are bored," Sravya yelled at him.

"Hehe!!" laughed Surya.

"Moron!" scolded Sravya.

"Oy! Stop scolding me," said Surya.

"My sleep flew away just because of you. I want to sleep now, Surya," whined Sravya.

"So, what should I do now?" asked Surya.

"Sing a nice song. I'll sleep," said Sravya.

"Fine!! By the way, you were looking gorgeous last night," said Surya.

Sravya frowned and said, "But I didn't post any pictures of mine."

Surya laughed and said, "You didn't, but my sister sent some pictures from Sangeeth."

"Oh!" mumbled Sravya.

"Now, sleep," said Surya, and he started to slowly hum a song.

Soon, Sravya drifted into a peaceful slumber with a smile playing on her lips.

"Hello!" Surya stopped singing and cut the call after getting no response from the other side.

"What are you doing without sleeping?" Pranav asked, coming towards him.

"Nothing! I'm not getting sleep," said Surya.

"Oh! By the way, with whom were you talking?" asked Pranav.

"With Sravya," said Surya.

"At this hour?" asked Pranav.

"Yeah! Do you have any problems?" asked Surya.

"If she has no problem, then why would I have?" said Pranav.

Surya just shrugged his shoulders while Pranav sat there looking at him.

"Stop ogling at me like a creep. I know I'm handsome, but I'm not into boys," Surya said, scrolling through his mobile.

Pranav made a bad face and said, "FYI, I'm not into boys either. And come out of the delusion that you are handsome."

Surya rolled his eyes and sat there silently. Pranav looked at him for a moment and cleared his throat, making Surya look at him.

Surya put his mobile on the table and asked, "Do you want to ask me something?"

Pranav shook his head negatively and then positively, making Surya groan.

"Stop nodding your head and ask me what you wanted to ask me directly," said Surya.

Pranav pouted while listening to him.

"You are not a small kid. So don't try to act cute," said Surya.

Pranav smiled sarcastically and said, "Is it written anywhere that only kids look cute?"

"No! But I only find kids and girls cute," said Surya.

"Aww, you are so cute, Surya," Pranav said, pulling Surya's cheeks.

Surya made a poker face, swatted his hands, and said, "Aye! Call me anything but cute."

Pranav laughed, looking at his face, and asked, "Anyways, is something cooking between you both?"

Surya looked at him confusedly and asked, "Between whom? And what's cooking?"

Pranav sighed and said, "That's what I'm asking you. What's cooking between you and Sravya?"

Surya glared at him and said, "Are you mad? She is just a good friend of mine."

Pranav just smiled and said, "If you say so, by the way, you never flirted with your friends who were girls, be it Aashi or Ammu. But you always flirt with Sravya, tease her, and fight with her for silly things. You always check your phone to see if there are any messages from her or not. Today you even sang a song for her."

"You and your stupid logics. She is just a good friend and will always be. Now, go and sleep without eating my brain. I'm sleepy too," Surya said, and he went from there, taking his mobile.

-------------------------------------

The next morning, Maya woke up and came out after freshening up. She saw all her cousins sleeping soundly. She shook her head and went to the balcony to sit for some time. She saw Sravya sleeping peacefully, curled up in the swing. She shook her head, looking at her, and tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Hmm!" Sravya mumbled, turning her face to the other side.

"Wake up, Chinnu. It's 8:30 a.m.," said Maya.

"Let me sleep peacefully, Mayu. Your stupid Sunny woke me up at midnight and disturbed my beauty sleep. Now you aren't letting me sleep," Sravya said, covering herself with the blanket properly.

Maya looked at her narrow-eyed and asked, "Why did he call you at that time?"

"To dance. Stop questioning me and let me sleep, yaar," whined Sravya.

Maya shook her head and said, "Go and sleep in your room. No one will disturb you."

Sravya woke up, glared at her, and went to the room, dragging the blanket with her. Maya chuckled, looking at her.

After a while, Sravya got freshened up and got ready in a yellow pre-draped saree. She saw Maya sitting on the bed, lost in her thoughts.

(Sravya's attire)

She went towards her and said, "Mayu?"

Maya looked at her and said, "Hmm!"

Sravya sat beside her and asked, "What happened, Mayu? Where are you lost?"

Maya took a deep breath and said, "Nothing! Just thinking about the new life that I'm going to start in a day."

Sravya held her hands and asked, "You are happy, right? I mean, I know that you love Anna, but are you happy with this marriage?"

Maya smiled at her and said, "I don't know. I'm having mixed feelings. I'm happy and sad, too. Everything will change after the marriage, right?"

Sravya laughed and said, "I don't know what changes after marriage because I'm not married. Shall I say something to you? You and Arpita Vadina are really lucky. She married her childhood sweetheart, and she knew Yash Anna's family since childhood. And you are marrying my Anna, who is your love. Chinnamma, Chinnanna, and Ammamma already love you a lot. I'm sure they are going to pamper you a lot, and one day Anna will surely complain about whether he is the son of that house and you are the daughter of that house. Don't worry too much. I know there will be responsibilities, but your Avi is going to be by your side, holding your hand. Just let him in and trust me; one day you will be very happy about marrying my Anna. So, keep all these thoughts aside and come. Everyone might be waiting for you."

Maya hugged her and mumbled, "Thank you!"

Sravya hugged her back and said, "You are welcome, Vadina. Your adapaduchu (sister-in-law) will always be on your side."

Maya laughed and said, "Will you be on my side if I and your Anna fight in the future too?"

Sravya broke the hug, looked at her for a moment, and said, "I'll be on the side of the truth."

Maya looked at Sravya, narrowing her eyes, and said, "We will see."

Sravya looked at her and said, "You are missing the three of them, right?"

Maya smiled sadly and said, "Of course. Who won't miss their best friends at her wedding?"

Sravya just side-hugged her and patted her back. Just then, Siri came inside and said that everyone was waiting for Maya. They nodded their heads, and the three of them went downstairs.

On the other hand, Surya and Pranac were roaming the streets of Barcelona. They stopped at a restaurant to have their breakfast.

Pranav was looking around while drinking his juice and waiting for their food when he saw three girls ogling at them. He shook his head and chuckled, looking at them.

"What happened?" asked Surya.

"Nothing! They have been looking at us since the time we came here," said Pranav.

Surya looked at the girls, lowering his goggles. A girl winked at him and blew a flying kiss, making him chuckle. He winked back at her and acted as if catching the kiss. Pranav shook his head, looking at him.

That girl came towards him and said, "Hey, handsome."

Surya looked at her and said, "Hey, sexy!"

That girl bent a little, kissed his cheeks, mumbled her hotel name and room number, and said, "I'll be waiting for you, handsome."

Surya pushed that girl a little, raised his hands, and said, "Sorry, Babe. But my girl is too possessive for me, and I can't cheat on her and break her trust."

Pranav gave him a "are you serious?" look.

That woman playfully hit his shoulder and said, "Oh, come on. Don't be silly. How will she know when she is not there?"

Surya smiled and said, "It doesn't matter whether she is here or not. I'm only hers, and it's not going to change."

Pranav choked on the juice he was drinking as he listened to Surya.

"Is she more beautiful than me?" asked that woman.

"She is the most beautiful soul," said Surya.

"Can I see her picture?" asked that woman.

"Of course," said Surya, and he showed her pictures of Sravya where she was playing with bubbles.

"Ah! She is so pretty, and she is very lucky. Anyway, the offer is still on handsome," said that woman, and she from there, winking at him.

"Whose photos did you show her?" asked Pranav.

"Deepika Padukone," said Surya, rolling his eyes.

Pranav looked at him narrow-eyed and asked, "And you want me to believe you?"

Surya shrugged his shoulders, sipped his juice, and said, "Then don't believe me."

Pranav tried to snatch Surya's mobile, but Surya was faster than him.

"What's your problem, dude?" asked Surya.

"Did you show her Ammu's photos?" asked Pranav.

Surya smiled sadly and said, "No! I don't have the right to call her mine when she is someone else's."

Pranav held his hand and pressed it gently, while Surya blinked his eyes, saying that he was okay.

"It's high time, buddy. You should move on from her," said Pranav.

Surya sipped his juice and said, "I'm trying the same."

Pranav just gave him a small smile and said, "Why don't you talk to her once?"

Surya leaned his head back and said, "I need some time, buddy. What if I break down in front of her? Right now, I don't have a grip on my emotions. Let me gather myself, then I'll go in front of her. I know that I'm hurting her for no mistake of hers, but I can't go in front of her right now."

Pranav patted his shoulder and said, "Don't forget that your buddy will always be with you."

Surya smiled and said, "I know."

-------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

How are you all?

How is the update?

Are you liking the story or not? Because your response to the last chapter was very low. The response to this is quite low when compared to my other books. It's kind of demotivating me and stopping me from writing further.

Do let me know your opinions through your comments. And I'm not going to update the next chapter until the target is reached.

Target: 35 votes

Keep smiling and take care ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

552K 18.8K 46
Its a story about a south indian girl who got married according to their parents wish.. YES ITS A ARRANGE MARRIAGE.. But she like it, because there...
56.3K 3.4K 48
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
517K 21.7K 27
Completed story♥️✓ Cousin's love🦋 Maira and Naveen! She is nineteen, He is twenty-seven. She loves him with all her heart since a very young age. H...
345K 16.4K 59
Anisha, a girl working in Trident group of companies in Chennai, her parents wanted her to get married but she didn't want to. She agreed to get marr...