Forced With Hope

By CallmeCQ

When Amaya Maxwell is left with no choice than to marry the Billionaire Liam Black who is infamous for his sc... More

A/N
Meet the characters 😁
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

13 3 0
By CallmeCQ

Amaya's Pov

Why the hell was he here. You ask who am I talking about..

Well it's Liam, Liam Black.

I take a seat opposite him as Mr Jack seats beside me.
I did get with my hands under the table not daring to make eye contact with him.

But I don't fell any intense gaze or even a gaze at all . J look up and see him singing a contract as Mr. Jack gets up and I follow suit.

They shake hands and we leave, once we are in the car I let out a breath I didnt even know I'd been holding.

We get back to the office and I go back to working and taking calls from clients. I so had to leave the office with Celine to scope out our clients house scale.

As I said i work for an interior design company . When I got back I was summoned by Mr. Jack again.

" yes sir" I say as I stand in his office for the second time today " you will be heading the interior design for Mr. Blacks Gala, and you will start on Monday next week as today is Friday " he says as I stare in shock.

" but there are other rmore experienced people why me" I ask confused and shocked.

" because Mr. Black specifically requested for you" he says as I put he pieces together.

That bloody man!. I nod as I leV ehis office , when I get to my cabin I pack up my purse .

" wait I'm not done yet " Celine says, she usually drops me off at home but I can't let her know anything so I have to take the bus to and fro.

"I'll be going by myself now ermm I dont want to stress you or waste your fuel" I say. " oh ok sure but be safe okay" she tells me as she hugs me.

I leave the office just in time to catch the bus. I enter the house and everywhere is dark as I hear weird noises coming from upstairs, I run to check it and it's coming from Liam's room.

There were moans and groans coming out of it. Shit was he fucking someone, how in the world.

He's such a fucked up playboy. Even if this is a forced deal marriage he should have some sense at least.

I run to my room and almost puked from what I heard earlier. So he goes fucking some random girl while I'm stuck in this hell hole .

What a Bastard!!

I have my bath and finish up some work with my headphones in, don't want to risk my ears being traumatized.

I finish of my work and sleep off.

Luckily it's Saturday today so I can sleep in I stretch out on the bed yawning.

I hold my stomach as I hear it rumble.

I run downstairs after having my bath and changing into a floral patterned dress.

When I get downstairs, I spot a red haired girl, she was in an oversized dresss shirt which got to he thigh exposing her long legs.

She looks up and suddenly turns mad " what the heck are you doing here" she asks as she comes to me.

" I should be asking you that" I say. Suddenly her legs start shaking as she almost falls if I didn't catch her.

"What's wrong" I ask a bit confused "oh it's nothing I'm still a little tired from Liam, he's so good at everything especially in bed " she giggles as she says the last part.

That was my breaking point!

I pull her hair and she pulls mine we get into a really ugly cat fight I'm about to win when Liam pushes me off her.

"Wtf are you doing Amaya" Liam asks, I stare at him cuz he's shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants, as I see his tones abs I almost drool.

" why would u do that" he asks shouting this time " what do you mean, why did I do that " I ask him confused.

Is he seriously going to protect her "why do you even care what I'm doing here who even are you" the girl with the red hair asks me.

" well I'm his wife " I smirk at her , the smirk is immediately wiped off my face when Liam pulls me by my arm and whispers.

" don't you dare tell anyone I mean anyone that I am married to you. You'd embrass me and stay the fuck out of my life, I can sleep with who very I want " He shouts as I stand there in shock.

he pushes me really hard and I hit the nearby wall" you fucking jerk go to hell! " I shout with the last of my strength.

The both of them go back upstairs as I break down into tears. Why am I being treated like this, what did I even do.

I go to my room and decide to watch some Dramas on my laptop.

I pick out a k series called 'My Demon' on Netflix and I start watching.

Until I got a phone call I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep. " hello " I say without checking the caller ID.

" hey Ammy are you asleep " Marco asks on the other end. " yeah I was but it's fine what's up" I ask him.

"Oh I your wanted to ask would you please be my date to the gala that's happening next week please" he begs

" how bout Celine have you asked her" I ask, " ya think. Just go with me be a good friend Ammy " he says.

"Fine I'll go with you text me the place and time " I tell him. " ok and dress classy please" Marco adds. " I'm always classy" I protest "sure just be more ehhh classy if you understand" he says hanging up.

What a nuisance!

The weekend goes by pretty quickly I don't seee Liam after that Saturday morning fortunately for me.

On Monday morning I leave for the office as usual . As as usual I am greeted by Celine making noise but this time it's an interrogative one.

" there's a red head saying she wants to speak to you, she looks like a slut for some reason" Celine says

My mind goes back to Saturday and I remember the red head I head to my office to see her sitting on my desk.

"What the hell do you want , why are you in my office " I ask her annoyed.

" I'm just here to tell you that Liam is mine, he is j  love with me and I k now the reason be married you so don't think he loves you " she says glaring at me.

" so you see me as competition, and you're here to tell me that I'll lose or something right? If so then get the fuck out of my office before I make you" I shout at her.

" whatever bye " she says as she shashays away j feel like tugging her entire hair off her head what a hoe.

I leave the office with the team Mr. Jack has assigned to me to the Mannington enterprises company.

Whe  we get down we enter the humongous company, dang it's so big and tall I wonder how many floors are in it.

The receptionist escorts the 4 of us to Mr. Blacks office. Once we enter I can't help but look around in awe it's such a beautiful office.

The person on the chair turns around and I see Liam of course.

He addresses us on the type of design he wants , the color scheme and the budget for the design .

He dismisses everyone and asks me to stay. My team walk out and I am left with Liam in his office.

"Sir what do you need " u ask him looking down at my shoes not being able to meet his gaze.

" is that how to talk to your boss" he asks smirking " no it isn't my apologies sir" I state.

He moves closer to me and I move back wards " now that you're here you'll get me a coffee " he orders.

" what no I don't work for you and I am certainly not your maid, don't you have a PA to do that for you or something " I complain glaring at him.

He moves closer to me and I stare down as he traps me between the wall.

"Look at me" Liam says tilting my chin upwards with his thumb.
Suddenly he leans in closer , is he about to kiss me

"Don't ever talk back to me like that again I could ruin your whole career" he says holding my chin harder.

I look at him in shock as my eyes widen

" why are you doing this " it slips out of my mouth as a whisper, he laughs " youre pathetic honestly, now get out of my office " he shouts , I run out the door to the nearest bathroom.

I remember seeing one on the way to his office. I burst out in tears after which I fix my makeup and my outfit and leave the bathroom to the receptionist where my team members are seated.

" what to on your so long" Jean asks "uhmm he needed to discuss some important things with me" I say.

A man comes to take us to the Event centre where the Gala is going to be held.

We scope out the scale of the space and get and leave to go back to our office.

Once we get back k assign jobs to everyone so it makes it faster, my job is to supervise them and make sure evey thing goes well.

I'm working on some files whe  someone bursts into my office. "Surprise".....

How was this chapter, don't forget to vote and share, thank you so much😘

Cq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4K 56
Helen Druman a simple girl with simple dreams,strong willed, hardworking and a fiery personality owns a small restaurant in one of the busiest place...
922K 38.1K 69
This book is a sequel and continuation. In order to understand it, you have to read 'Partners By Chance' first. • "I vow to always be there, to alway...
213K 9.6K 32
"You're worth the risk and so much more beautiful...." When Max and Kira thought they were finally within reach of their Happy-Ever-After, They're bl...
64.9K 2.6K 28
One side We have Julia Cameron, a bubbly, jovial and carefree girl who is always smiling and trying to make everyone around her happy. On the flip si...