man-machine Gaia gear; the al...

By charcaradon

Alchemist; a secret group of men and women who dabble into the mystic arts for the better or for worse, with... More

CH# 1
CH#2
CH#3
CH# 4
CH#5
CH#7
CH#8
CH#9
CH#10

CH#6

96 4 2
By charcaradon

with both the A000-0001 gaia gear alpha, and theXVX-16 gundam aerial, both standing there glaring at each other, where the organized duel has taken place after anser has first met up with sulletta in her holding cell...

shaddiq: and now...the die has been cast...

...as the two machines both charged forth with the aerial taking in the first move by using the series of fabled gund-bits that were said to be able to take out the once-noble mobile suit of the previous holder of the top duelist of asticassia, guel jeturk, where the the girl has started with her first move on the offensive, being the eleven gund-bits flying around all over, to perform a complex omni-directional attack...

anser: keh!

...as he countered by transforming his gaia gear into it's mobile armor jet mode, hoping to draw some distance away form bieng a large and massive target in the air, just by giving her sometihng new to get used to, for being this fast and mobile in fighting in the air...it's natural habitat in the battlefield...

...where the arena was at least large enough to house a flying mobile weapon in times like this, making him observe at what are the aerial's gratest strength and possibly it's weaknesses in a fair fight...

anser: hmmm...[ it's using it's gund-bits, all while standing there...and they're fast too...]...!?

...he has to make a sharp mid-air turn in order to avoid getting shot at as close to mid range, with each one being swift anf nimble enough to catch up with the gaia gear's  air-born capabilities, that it's marcasite engine drives could carry it, despite that it is able to almost rival the eleven gund-bits when it came to matters of speed in the air...

sulletta; he's on the run, alright aerial, let's get him and gaia gear!

...the girl boosted up to coordinate her gund-bits to concentrate on firing their beams to assault the man-machine in it's mobile armor mode in an aerial dogfight...where the silly girl now looked up to her disbelief that the gaia gear and as well as it's pilot has the sheer audacity to transform mid-flight to retaliate, as it is holding onto a strange custom beam-rifle with a strange add-on attached onto it...

sulletta: is that-...!?

...her own two eyes shook in place to see that on the view screens provided by each one of the gund-bits that were suddenly shot down by the boy...who was just now using some sort of anti-swarm weapon that clearly has an effect of damaging bits...

sulletta; oh no...the bits-...

anser: you like it do you?...

sulletta: what was that!?

answer: this is my sand barrel cannon, it's used to shoot out scraps of schrapnel and small debris...excellent for taking out small flying pests like your bits...and also i kinda love to go old-school...

...the boy left on a happy note as usual, leaving the girl confused as on how the gaia gear was able to take on the bits, as it reloads the sand barrel weapons attachment with some scraps and debris loaded inside, ready to destroy the bits as it is purpose-built for, leaving sulletta to manuver aerial's bits to avoid the firing range of the sand barrel...and opening fire form the gaia gear's blind spots with light beam blasts...kicking up a tall dust cloud...as everyone looked on with the excitement...

anser: engaging all funnels!...

...he looked over to a compartment of the gaia gear to then see that several funnels all controlled directly by his thoughts alone, all according to his own will rivaling the gund-format bits as they propelled themselves with small rockets at the base, open fire at the aerial, putitng sulletta mercury and her fiancé on edge, when the slightly smaller needle-like attack drones forced to to recall the bits to defend the aerial...

...as they formed a permet shield on time before any damages could be done to her, shocking the girl to see that there are at least a total of six funnels managing to rival that of aerial's eleven bits as they scattered off to distract them all, leavign them both for the main attractions...

anser: just you and me...your gundam has nowhere ot hide from! 

...the girl now saw the looming gaia gear, with fear in her mind, knowing that the gaia gear has these powerful funnels despite being out-numbered...

sulletta: alright, aerial...please this is going to be a hard fight...

...she raised her hand and pulled out her beam saber to get ready for a clash of beam weaponry, as the gaia gear's thrusters increased the pressure of the blade lock...leaving everyone to form their own conclusions on the fly... 

chuchu: is that what the gaia gear can do!? it even has some more kick-ass weapons...made by fellow earthians!

nika: yeah...i just checked with the dochadi and the gaiyas...these things aren't pushovers at all though, it's scary at what they can do...

chuchu: who cares!...he's winning!

...the pink-haired girl now watched on with awe at the new man-machine putting the aerial on the ropes, as the mobile suit that has been accused of being an accursed gundam that was piloted by these witches, that being said, the gaia gear being an unknown variable with it's own pilot being a self-proclaimed "alchemist"...as the aerial and sulletta managing to escape form the blade lock in time, sparing her blade antennas in time...

chuchu: anser, do it again!...teach that dirts little space turd who's boss!

...she grinned, knowing that she might as well made powerful new friend form all the way from earth, with a new machine that works miracles on the fly, bieng able to run fades against the likes of a single gundam...as the topsiders now took notice of the gaia gear utilizing it's funnels,  as the technical specialist is giving in an in-detail analysis of the duel taking place

rouji: the man-machine started using non-permat-based drone systems...m-most likely the psycommu...and the psychoframe...

shaddiq: this is a bit too interesting...our little new guests have found a way to gain some more power on the way, to avoid using the gundams without the gund-format...

...she snickered to himself knowing that the gaia gear could be actually a gundam with a different operating system altogether instead of the gund-format holding it all together...as the gaia gear is able to hold it's ground against the aerial on a somewhat even footing , as the bits at it's disposal being utterly rendered useless after the six funnels shot out and made it more of an even fight...exchanging blows on the fly, making swift and nimble movements on it's feet, parrying several of the sup[posed gundam's beam saber strikes...invoking some memories of defeat, to the girl who fought the gaia gear and lost...

felsi: booo! why in the world are they cheering that creep on!?...we all know it's gotta be a gundam that can hide it's permet scores!!

petra: i guess so...i'm thinking on asking guel to challenge it to a duel, but...it'll cost him a bit...

felsi: yeah yeah...so what do you think he is? some devil prince of high school?...no way!

...the short girl who takes interest of bullying the fiancé of the current holder miorine rembrand, as she and her friend who is smiling at the possibilities of the gaia gear being stronger than the aerial in a fight without the gun-bits to back it up...

henao: so...that is what the true power of the man-machines?

renee: hah?...what's that supposed to mean huh?

...the girl held back some form of curiosity that she felt using the psychomu that was being borrowed for the time being to play it fair against the gaia gear that is stomping around, and swooping away everyone's attention, and not only that putting the earth house back on the radar...as everyone can remember the way on how the pilot made a name for himself being the curiosity of the whole school after arriving to the establishment with his man-machine with the promise to overthrow the "tyranny of the mobile suits"... where a boy who is hiding out in the corner is watching the battle take place in the main arena where most duels are being held at...

???: interesting...but, what are you...

...as everyone in attendance saw what the man-machine is capable of performing in, as it evades from aerial's beam vulcans on it's head, as it warded them off with it's shields, and then retaliating with the two beam guns hidden under it's wrists, extending out to perform the action to fend off the aerial...as the boy stopped the man-machine 

answer; your good...with your gund-bits all distracted, and it's clearly the one with more gimmicks and an actual will to fight, since i really have mine...so fancy meeting you here...

...sulletta cannot fathom the idea of the aerial losing in an even match that clearly has the supposed gundam on the ropes for the part that she still has the upper hand before the gaia gear's own funnels were deployed to counteract those very same gun-bits until their fuel supplies all run out dry and devoid of energy to keep on fighting...

sulletta: huh?...a real reason to fight?

...she is confused by what he said to her, about having a true reason to fight inside of asicassia's duels in general, as she  wanted to learn a little bit more of the strange boy that he has met out there in that holding cell prior to having this proposed duel... and asking her now about the reason she is piloting aerial in the first place to begin with...

sulletta; why i am piloting in aerial?...easy! because my mom told me so!

anser: pitiful...as an alchemist, i should ask you this...what are you fighting for?...i'm fighting for the earthians getting a fighting chance to get away form the gravity of the earth that's slowly been killing them by mental suffocation!

...the gaia gear now blasted it's thrusters to maximum burn with it's beam sabers in hand to go wild to the aerial's blade antennas that were sticking out in the open, as each one of the funnels that were sent out to distract the gund-bits slowly but surely get themselves destroyed one by one by the minute... forcing the gundam to engage the man machine in close quarters combat ignoring the gund-bits returning to their mistress to assist her in battle...and all while the gundam pilot sulletta murcery is trying to understand what the boy is saying to her, whilst fending off the gaia gear...

anser: you don't need bits anymore in a close up fight, and especially when you wanted to use your beam sabers...

...he hypocritically threw aside his beam sabers in favor to obtain a more conventional weapon...

...forcing sulletta to parry the makeshift attack that has gotten everyone shocked to why would he throw away a perfectly made beam saber, and use it like a boomerang to attack the aerial with in within the visible striking range...resorting to using one of the most primitive fighting styles as a more favorable route forms of attack...

chuchu; woaaah!?...did you see that!?

nika: see what?...anser throwing his beam saber like a knife?

 chuchu: yeah! was that badass or what!?...any more surprises and i'm thinking i want to keep him around for a bit!

...now nika is admiring the gaia gear for being built with the oldest forms of mobile suit technology and updating on the tech and putting it through the theoretical limitations that were said by the experts, but not through the political lenses like chuchu's radical hatred for the spacians as a whole being a space-faring branch of humanity who seemingly abandoned their home planet earth as a whole...

shaddiq: oh my...this is new... 

rouji: huh?

...everyone now watch on to see that the gaia gear has to fight with even more realistic proportions, that was hanging off of the gaia gear's back...as anser now revealed it so, as it was so neatly hidden among the back-mounted thrusters...

...as it unfolded to reveal the form of that of a superheated great sword that is almost as long as the the aerial is tall, as the boy now made a beeline, straight for the gundam that is named aerial and called family by her pilot, who is wielding the heat greatsword in his hands...

anser: and now...allow me!

... he boosted onwards with the intent to take on the aerial, as it braced for the upcoming impact, where the boy get the greatsword with it's "safer" side being used for the offensive as it both struck the aerial with the strike that has broken right on through to the defensive barrier...

sulletta:...what!? aarrrgh!!!!

...as the aerial now attempted to go for easy game by getting the gaia gear's blade antennas on the back of it's head, but this is a mistake...by misjudging the use of a giant weapon that looked pretty much impractical for normal combat...as she made her swing with aerial's beam saber...

...only for her to regret it later on, as the man-machine now made it's offensive capabilities known, as it crouched down and swung the great-sword with great force that made the aerial to fall and stand with a limb that disorientated sulletta and crippled the gundam...

sulletta; is this against the rules!?

anser: in a duel involving giant robots...it came with the sword, and did you know that in order to fund the development of the gaia gear in secret, in trismegistus...we've worked on developing and perfecting heat weapons...just be lucky i didn't superheat the bladed parts...

...the girl is now rendered shocked to see that the arm of aerial has been mauled by the so-called alchemist, where she is trying to get a good distance away from him, using the remaining gund-bits for a barrage...

anser; tsk!...when it comes to survivability...we alchemists fared so much better than you witches!...and also this is a more eco-friendly weapon, since  

...he said it with no such ill-will, but with fair intentions behind those words, as aerial now is trying to shoot down the gaia gear using a low-cost, and an easy to maintain weapon that has broken past her shields, fighting against the gund-bits with the great sword in hand, swatting the ones it could strike down... 

sulletta: ...!?

...answer knew that by defeating her, he will become the next holder, and then miorine's next fiancé, but he never took any of this news as seriously as he needed to, with the aerial at his mercy of him not only trying to promote his gaia gear, the man-machines, he is also trying to promote the use of heat-weapons and a more medieval style of combat in the modern era of all places...

sulletta: i'm not gonna lose!...i promised aerial, my mom, and mio-mio!

...with tears starting to form in her eyes, her true nature started to show, giving anser the words he needed, as he dropped the great-sword as it made a loud thud, as the girl formed half a shield out of the remaining bits, at the same time anser made his time to produce a glowing red-hot heat knife as to not play with the girl's emotional bond with the machine that she is treating more of a "little sister" than a mobile suit classified as a "gundam"...

anser: sulletta... if you can hear me...miorine is in safe hands since i have no actual need to get married, and if i am i don't enjoy bullying the weak or exploiting people like the spacians, so i'll do this peacefully...

sulletta: really?

anser: trust me...miorine wants to know more about my man-machine project...

...they both charged not too long after answer assured sulletta that he is someone who can be trusted in switching fiancés as he held onto the heat knife to go straight for the blade antennas...

anser: show me what it's all worth gundam!...

...as sulletta made her first swing, only for anser to dodge out of the way and he spun around with heat dagger in hand, startling her at how fast the gaia gear can move it...

...as she now proceeded to have the gundam to swing once more again against the gaia gear that is crouching down like an assassin...

anser: just like a flask and a chain heater...but, just let the wind itself tell you...

...he closed his eyes as the heat dagger slowly but surely sunk into aerial's head melting it's way to smelt off the V-fin blade antennas...

sulletta; not so fast! i'm not going to loose!

...with what little progress the little heat dagger has in store being lodged in the head of the aerial, and right before reaching into the blade antennas the gundam now raised it's free arm and struck gold...slicing off the man-machine's blade antennas and horn off it's head, resulting in a brutal battle between the gundam and the gaia gear...as there is no clear winner...but as for aerial, she has lost her head in the process, in addition to losing as her the rules...

shaddiq: well...that was pretty much anti-climatic...andn ow i wonder wherei t has gotten it's sword form anyway...

secelia: so i'm thinking that we should treat him seriously...but-...who won?

shaddiq: it's not shown since they were too fast in cutting each other's blade antennas...but who is counting...this isn't the first time a couple of people lost this way...

...the man of african descent now shrugged, since this isn't the very first time that this happened in dueling within the school's campus...as both aerial and gaia gear alpha now stood there as if time stopped dead to record this moment...with no winner coming out of this duel...as shaddiq wished that there's a winner so he could see what the gaia gear alpha is standing there with very few damaged parts on it's alien frame that leans on the mercy of it's complex transformation into a fighter jet...

anser: it's over...and now who won this time...didn't expect that she still has some fight left in her...

...with the show's curtains covering the stage, as aerial lost it's head and the gaia gear it's blade antennas and it's prominent frontal horn that being...sliced off by aerial and sulletta in a split second reaction in response to the superheated dagger lodged and is slowly boring into her head...

nika: now i wonder on where did he got that sword and a couple of heat weapons on the fly?...

chuchu: who cares!...at least so as long as those space turds get what's coming to them...the earthians will strike back! ahahaha~!

...now they sighed in their own embarrassment in chuchu's own choice of personal champions, that being her blatant racism, combined with the fact that the gaia gear being built solely on earth, with the most primitive technologies out there, and even more primitive weapons that predated beam weapon technologies being used to rival the ones that were stated to be state of the art as of the time of their roll out...as the boy smiled, seeing that the gundam is now found kneeling on the ground, as sulletta murcery it's pilot is now seeing that her gundam's head section is absolutely ruined, walking out of the cockpit to see that the boy has also lost the duel by default...

anser: so riddle me this; did we both win, or did we both lose?

sulletta; uummm...

...she is confused at what he is saying to her, as miorine who was watching form the safety of the screen of her student's notebook seeing at how powerful that the new mavhine is capable of performing at when it reached it's peak, even with it's funnels that were smaller than aerial's, and were more maneuverable...where she gets into contact with sulletta...

miorine:  sulletta, meet me in the dorms we got to talk...

sulletta: h-huh!?...wh-wha-what to do you mean by that?

...the girl is now sent to a shock that since both of them lost in the confines of the duel, as anser now looked form the safety of his cockpit, knowing that he has won in a way that left the aerial headless and unable to participate in any more duels any time soon as it's destroyed and melted apart head would suggest as such...

shaddiq:...i now conclude that this duel has ended in a complete draw, i nother words....a direct tie!!

...the kids who are all in the moment trapped to see that the gundam being defeated, at the same time defeating the gaia gear that was said to defeat the gundams, as there was a total mixed reactions on both sides, cheering for both sides, both won and were defeated nonetheless...

anser: i think that we can call this a day, and since either of us won nor lost...we didn't gain anything that we wanted...but at least i've got what i needed most, your answers...

...in the safety of his gaia gearl leaving sulletta murcery along inside of aerial in disbelief that the gaia gear could do this to mobile suits that are title an branded as "gundams" , he spotted chuchu and all the rest of the earth house, as the gaia gear looked down at hear and the other members of the earth house...doing a peace sign, after picking up it's heat dagger form aerial's head...

...and then retrieving it's heat great sword form the ground that served as it's "sheathe" as the young alchemist who pilots the machine that is more than capable to fight...

chuchu: he lost!?...i thought that he'd win!?

nika: strange...but why'd he'd do that...after making a big deal about it...

chuchu: i'm gonna give him a little piece of my mind when i get through to him!

 ...as the pink-haired berserker of a high-school girl now had "punishing" the boy that she was looking up to just a minute ago, turning back into her angry persona for a bit, as the gaia gear disappeared off of their sights, after the long-awaited duel...after the need to get the gaia gear all ready for it's repairs, and considering on helping out with the repairs on aerial, being a gundam and al...

TIMESKIP WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY, GAIA GEAR GLARING AT THE PHARACT...

 not too long after the duel with sulletta murcery he parked the man-machine in the hangar with the other mobile suits and man-machines after funding the placements of the experimental prototypes...as the boy sighed knowing that the girl that he challenged to a duel has almost to none resembling a need to fight in a gundam, an illegal machine that is making a re-emergence out of nowhere, as this puts a list of enigmas that anser needs to solve before getting forgotten...

???: so...this is the self-proclaimed man-machine that is supposed to create a new legacy?

anser: hm?...do i know you?...or may i know who you are?

...he was expecting to see chuchu, nika and everyone else form the earth house, most of which wanting to stop her leader form trying to lodge a monkey wrench into answer's skull...but instead of chuchu herself with wrench in hand, instead it's some boy, with an icy glance when he made eye-contact with him...

anser: now much of a talker huh?...i guess so...

elan: i am elan ceres, i'm sorry for making you uncomfortable at the moment...i am here to talk about this man-machine...it has peaked my interests...

anser: no...alchemist's rules...no secret goes out, not one inch...so just because you can see the dochadi gaiyas and the zorin soul here...that's a trade secret to the metatron project...

...he stood there like a burning furnace used for the creation of rare materials, waiting for the boy's response...

elan:...noted, like i said before, i am elan ceres, of peil technologies, i am just acting on my own interests alone...

anser: i would do just that...until the gaia gear and the man-machines become public information, with the incubation party...but this is the part where wi will leave...

elan: i guess so...but i will see you there, hopefully...but i wish to challenge you in a duel along with the pharact when i have the chance, but i like the fact that that machine looks like mine in a way...

anser: if you squint and paint it white yes, but you will leave now...

...with the possibility of fighting in a duel with this so-called "pharact" under the name of peil technologies, with two of the enigmas of asticassia, with him seeing the gaia gear standing there being attended to by the trismegistus workers who are repairing the gaia gear's head, and not only that...it has been fitted with a pair v-fin antennas in addition to having it's horn and rear blade antennas repaired... as anser too left his personal man-machine, leaving for his dorm...as he killed the lights...

continued:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 565 7
(Image art belongs to JUHAN NA on ArtStation, all rights belong to them) In a post-apocalyptic future where the surface of the Earth was overthrown b...
3.6K 55 7
"This is....GUNDAM?" Many years have passed since the Bloody Valentine and the destruction of Junius 7, Naturals and Coordinators continue their batt...
2.7K 73 8
Celestial Being is a paramilitary organization founded by GN technology pioneer and scientist, Aeolia Schenberg which operates under the ideology of...
1.5K 12 34
10 years ago, a young blonde hair girl who promised with a boy who believe as a child soldier, he doesn't have a name so she give that boy name Yuuk...