๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By f0reverAlways

Violet Edwards comes to the beach house with her boyfriend, Conrad Fisher, instead of staying with her family... More

-๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’ช๐’ป โ„’โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ-
-๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰-
-๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“‡โ„ด๐’ทโ„ฏ-
-๐’ฎโ„ด๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€-
-๐’ซ๐“‡โ„ด๐“โ„ดโ„Š๐“Šโ„ฏ-
- ๐’ฒโ„ฏ๐“๐“, ๐’ฒโ„ฏ ๐’œ๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š-
-๐’ซ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“…-
-โ„ณโ„ฏ๐’น๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ถ-
-๐’ฎโ„ฏ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐’ดโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ช๐“๐’น-
-๐’ซโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ปโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰ โ„’๐’พ๐“€โ„ฏ ๐’ฑ๐’พโ„ด๐“โ„ฏ๐“‰-
- โ„ฑโ„ด๐“‡ โ„๐“ƒ๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž -
- ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐“Ž โ„๐“ˆ โ„๐“‰ ๐’œ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ โ„‹โ„ฏ๐“‡ -
- ๐’ดโ„ด๐“Š ๐’œ๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“…๐“…โ„ฏ๐’น -
- โ„ฑโ„ด๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’œ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ -
- ๐’ขโ„ด๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“… ๐’ฉ๐’พโ„Š๐’ฝ๐“‰ -
- ๐’œ๐’ท๐“ˆโ„ด๐“๐“Š๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“Ž โ„ฑ๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐’ซโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ปโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰ -
- โ„’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡ -
- ๐’ดโ„ด๐“Š โ„’โ„ดโ„ด๐“€ ๐’ฎโ„ด ๐’ซ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž -
- ๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’œ ๐’ฎ๐“…โ„ฏ๐“๐“ -
- ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ„ณโ„ฏ-
- ๐’ช๐’ฝ ๐“ƒโ„ด, ๐“…โ„ดโ„ด๐“‡ โ„๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’ทโ„ฏ๐“ -
- โ„‹๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“ -
- ๐’žโ„ด๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐’ฏโ„ด ๐’œ๐“ƒ โ„ฐ๐“ƒ๐’น -
- ๐’ซโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ปโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ ๐’Ÿ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ -
- ๐’ฏโ„ฏ๐“ƒ โ„ณ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“ˆ โ„ฐ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐’พโ„ฏ๐“‡ -
- โ„ฐ๐“…๐’พ๐“โ„ดโ„Š๐“Šโ„ฏ -
- ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’ช๐’ป โ„ณโ„ฏ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ดโ„ด๐“Š -
- ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ -

-๐’ซโ„ด๐“‚โ„ฏโ„Š๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ฏ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น โ„’โ„ด๐“‰๐“Š๐“ˆ-

3.1K 63 6
By f0reverAlways

𓇽

Oh, it's like that, I'm your dream come true
When it's on a platter for you
Then you pulled back when I try to make plans

More than two hours in advance, mmI slam the door, I hit ignore
I'm saying, "No, no, no, no more"
I got you blocked, after this, an afterthought
I finally cut you off

Feather, Sabrina Carpenter

𓇽

The deb tea was finally over and Isabel couldn't get out fast enough. She was tired about hearing of Conrad's and Violets relationship. She was tired of hearing about how she was going to go far in school. She was tired of Violet Edwards.

Violet on the other hand, had a blast. She hadn't seen half the girls in a year and she was so exited to reconnect with them. Through the deb ball they had become her sisters and she loved them like family.

She couldn't wait to spend anther Deb season with the girls, as this would be there last on as they were going of to collage after summer.

"Want would you say if I asked you on a date tonight?" Conrad asked his girlfriend as they drove back to the summer house.

Violet smiled looking over at Conrad, "I would love to, where do you wanna go?"

Conrad shrugged, "How would you feel about going to the drive in tonight? We would miss Laurels book signing, but I already talked to her and she said she is okay with us missing it." Conrad explained as he pulled into the drive way of the beach house.

"I would like that a lot. Do you know what they are playing tonight?" Violet asked, as she got out of the car, kicking off her heals tired of walking around in them.

"I don't know, you still want to go?"

"Yeah, I do." The two of them walked hand in hand up to Conrads room. "Connie, can you unzip my dress, please?"

Conrad nodded walking over to her, Violet turned around moving her hair to the side as Conrad unzipped the dress. Violet let the dress fall to the ground, and all Conrad could do was watch her.

Violet grabbed one of Conrads hoodies that was laying on his desk, and slipped it on. "What are you staring at there, Connie?" She asked, turning around to face her boyfriend that was smiling.

Conrad shrugged walking over to Violet wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her to his chest. "I wasn't staring." He said kissing her cheek. "I was admiring this wonderful woman that I get to call my girlfriend ."

Violet laughed and pulled him into a kiss. "You are a dork, but it's okay. You are my dork." Conrad then pulled her back into anther kiss making them both smile.

"Well, I hope that I am your dork, who else would be?" Conrad asked making Violet laugh leaning in to kiss him one more time.

"I got to be honest with you I still think half of Cousins has a crush on you and your brother. Apparently, I am known as the girl who stole you from everyone, manly Isabel but you know." Violet said laughing slightly.

Conrad kissed her cheek, "You are the only girl I want, always been the only girl I want." Conrad then pulled her into a kiss that soon found its way to the bed.

𓇽

Violet and Conrad sat at his desk with a computer opened up. Violet was waiting for her brother to call before she got ready for her date. From what her brother was telling her, everything was going really well for him in football.

"Why isn't he call?" Violet asked. "Do you think he forgot?"

Conrad sat beside he and placed a hand on her leg trying to get her to calm down. "I am sure everything is fine. You know that your brother has terrible time management."

Violet nodded her head, resting it on Conrads shoulder. A minute later Carters contact comes up and Violet is quick to answer.

"My twin!" "My twin!" Carter and Violet call out smiling at each other.

Violet smiled at her brother. "How is the football recruiting going? You said that you might be signing soon."

"Okay, so, I want your option in this. You know how you are going to Stanford, right?" Carter explained, Violet nodded her head. "Well, their football coach reached out, I might be signing with Stanford."

Violet stayed silent for a minute, "Are you kidding? Like, this is legit?" She asked looking at her father, who was just nodding. "Holy shit!"

"We might be going to the same school, we aren't going to be separated." Carter said smiling at his sister.

"I am so proud of you dude." Conrad said smiling at his girlfriends brother. "Like that's insane."

Violet couldn't believe it, he and her brother, and her best-friend might actually be going to the same school together. "Is this your first option? Are you come here early?"

Leon, her dad smiled at her, "We should be there in a week, hopefully before the volleyball tournament." He said as Violet did a little dance in her chair.

"Who you going to use as your partner if in not back in time?" Carter asked his sister, "Because, as you know, we make a great time. 2 time champions right here."

Violet laughed at her brother, while Conrad rolled his eyes at his friend, chuckling slightly. "Clara said that she would do it with me but it won't be the same with out, little brother."

Carter rolled his eyes, "You are older by two minutes." He said smiling, "It's okay though, just know that I am always cheering you on, even if I'm not there with you."

"Thanks, Carter. I got your back to even if I am not in the stands."

𓇽

Susannah heard laughing coming from her oldest sons room and walked in to see the young couple talking to the Edwards family. She smiled and tried shutting the door, so they wouldn't see her.

Violet turned around hearing the door creek, "Auntie Anna, come say hi."

She nodded before walking to sit on the bed and waving to the family on the screen. "Hi, guys. How are you guys doing?"

Carter smiled seeing Anna come onto the screen. "Ohh, everything is going great, I might be signing to Stanford, and my travel team has gone undefeated so far."

Susannah smiled at the younger boy. "I am so proud of you. When you come to the beach house you will have to tell my all about it."

Leon laughed, "With how everything is going right now, we should be coming back earlier than we thought. Before the forth, and no later than the Volleyball tournament."

"Oh, I am so exited to have you guys back, when you come back the Richardson's, and you guys all have to come over for dinner. It's going to be so exiting." Susannah clapped her hands smiling.

Leon laughed, "Okay, slow down Anna. We aren't there yet." Leon said smiling at his friend. "But I can't wait to see you and Laurel, oh and the kids. You are debing again this year, right Violet?"

Violet nodded and smiled at her father, "Yeah, the tea was today."

"You should have seen her in her dress, she looked so beautiful. I will send you the photos, you will be blown away." Susannah said smiling at Violet.

Leon nodded and smiled at his daughter, "Well, I can't wait to see you in your white dress, and Conrad in a suit again."

That made Conrad laugh, "Yeah, I gotta go find a suit, I don't fit my last years one."

Carter chuckled, "I don't fit mine ether, I got to get anther one if I'm going to go."

"Why would you go?" Conrad asked his friend.

Carter shrugged, "I go for the food, but they won't let you in if you aren't dress right." Conrad nodded at his friend.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck with your football, have fun, kick some butt. I will let you guys finish talking." She kissed both kids cheeks, and said goodbye to the Edwards.

The family and Conrad talked for a little while longer before Carter and Leon had to go, because they had to be up early tomorrow for Carter football scouting. Everyone said their good byes before hanging up and getting ready for what there plans where that night.

"I love you, guys. Bye!"

𓇽

"Conrad!" Violet called out for her boyfriend. "I don't know what to wear tonight."

Conrad walked into the room and laughed seeing all the cloths she had sprawled on the bed. "How about..." Conrad stared at the clothing before picking up some of the cloths. "What about this?"

Violet nodded. "I like it. Thank you." She kissed Conrads cheek before disappearing into the washroom to do her hair and make up. "I should be done in 30 minutes, then we can go."

"It is all good. Take your time." Conrad kissed her cheek before walking out of the room and down stairs to playing his video games with the boys.

Violet was almost done getting ready when there was a knock on the door. "Come in." She called out, looking at herself in the mirror fixing her hair, she looked over to the door seeing Isabel. "What can I do for you Isabel?"

"I was wondering if you could help me get ready for my date tonight?" She asked as she eyed Violet. Her make-up was perfect, her hair was curled perfectly, her skin was glowing, she always looked perfect.

Violet then turned to look at Isabel, "I would love to, Isabel, but Conrad is taking me out tonight. So, I can't help you, but I am sure that Auntie Anna and your mom would love to help. I have to go now, see you later."

Isabel watched as Violet left the room, Violets cloths were still scattered everywhere, they were at least now cleared off the bed. She saw that Conrads room littered with photos of him and Violet, and how the room seemed to smell like Violets perfume.

Pomegranate and Lotus

A gift to Violet on her 14th birthday, it soon became Violets favourite perfume. Isabel regretted getting her the perfume for her birthday, she wished she didn't get her anything that year, or maybe she should have just stuck with the chocolate.

She finally walked out go Conrads room, closing the door behind her. Isabel let out a breath before walking off to go find Susannah and Laurel to help her get ready for her date night.

𓇽

Isabel looked at herself in the mirror. The moms had just finished helping her get ready for her date, and she wasn't sure how to feel. She felt pretty but she didn't feel like Violet, she could never feel like Violet.

That was something she found herself doing a lot this summer, comparing herself to Violet, wanting to be like Violet but the could never happen because Violet was Violet and Isabel was Isabel.

"I got this," She mumbled to herself as she flattened out her shirt. "It is one date, with a cute guy."

Belly had never been on a date, she spent her whole life just wanting one guy, Conrad Fisher, but she was never going to get him. Maybe it was time that she did get over her childhood crush, but maybe Conrad just had to see her with someone else to care.

Because at the end of the day, Isabel Conklin's heart would always belong to Conrad Fisher.

𓇽

"Conrad, I told you that I would pay!" Violet groaned as they walked back to the car with their snacks and drinks.

"And I told you, that you aren't going to pay. I asked you on the date, there for I will pay." He explained to her, as the walked back to the car. "Plus, you will never half to pay as long as I am here."

Violet nodded, getting back into the car smiling at her boyfriend. The couple sat in the car listening to the pre-views. Conrad had pulled Violet into his lap long ago, cuddled up in a blanket that they had brought.

The movie was about to start and anther car pulled up a couple slots away from the two. "Is that Isabel?" Violet asked looking over at the the girl and the guy in the car.

Conrad looked over, "What the fuck is she doing here?" He looked back to his girlfriend and kissed her cheek, "It is what ever, we can have our fun, forget about her okay?"

Violet nodded and kissed her boyfriend, she was in a bliss. It was moments like these that she loved, moments when she didn't have to worry about anyone and it was just her and Conrad. It was always her and Conrad against the world.

The movie then started and the couple forgot that Isabel and Camron were at the drive in. The couple was in their own little world and nothing could reck that. That was until a red jeep pulled up beside then.

At first Conrad and Violet didn't think anything of it, as they stopped paying attention to the movie a long time ago and found themselves making out in the back seat together. It didn't go farther than making out as Violet didn't want to get caught hooking up in a car.

Violet jumped once she heard a knock on the window. "What the fuck?" She asked pulling away from Conrad and looking out the window, rolling it down.

𓇽

I feel so much lighter like a feather with you off my mind (ah)
Floating through the memories like whatever, you're a waste of time (ah)
Your signals are mixed, you act like a bitch
You fit every stereotype, "Send a pic"

I feel so much lighter like a feather with you out my life
With you out my lifeLike a feather, like a feather, like a feather, yeahIt feels so good
Not caring where you are tonight
And it feels so good
Not pretending to like the wine you like

𓇽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 7.7K 31
evelyn conklin, belly's twin sister, had always liked, and looked up to jeremiah, she started meeting some of his guy friends, and realized that the...
52.6K 574 14
what happens to shelby, mostly known as "shels" who has trouble figuring her feelings for her childhood crush while she visits her mothers best frien...
20.6K 264 15
//๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.// Maddison Conkl...
5K 43 11
Y/n went to Cousins every summer. Her Mom and Dad were best friends with Susannah, Laurel, John, and Adam. They went to Susannah's beach house every...