๐™ค๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™, ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™– ๐™ก...

By cuteashellokitty

โ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘. ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘.โž ! I don'... More

ใƒŸโ˜… CHARACTERS โ˜…ๅฝก
แดแด€ษชษด แดแด„
001. Yoonji
002. Lia vs Mina Myoung
003. Miyoko's turn
004. Ace Dancer
005. Crew Battle
006. Kpop Deathmatch Mission
007. JAM REPUBLIC vs MANNEQUEEN
008. Wolf'Lo vs Tsuba Kill
009. Mega Crew Mission
010. Dating?
011. Break
012. Sleepover
013. Ignoring
014. Apologize
015. 2nd place
016. saturday
017. sunday
018. what happened before the weekend pt 1
019. pt2
20. pt 3
21. Chili
22. Battle Performance Mission
23. LADYBOUNCE vs JAM REPUBLIC
24. mom?
26. what the hell, miyoko?
27. MANNEQUEEN vs LADYBOUNCE
28. yoonji vs vessi
29. we aren't dating!
Ideas
30.
Teaser
31. her?
32. the end
okay?
thank you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
question
33. special chapter

25.

927 32 14
By cuteashellokitty

MANNEQUEEN won the battle against -MILLION so after all that the girls all went home. Miyoko needed some time alone after seeing her mom just die in front of her.

Miyoko laid on her couch with her hands in her face, she was like that for a while until she heard her doorbell ring. Miyoko groans before getting up and walking over to the door.

She looks through the peephole and sees the tall woman she never thought that would show up stand there. Miyoko opens the door slowly and she smiles sadly.

"Hi." She mutters, trying not to look into bada's eyes. "Hey." Bada could sense something was wrong with miyoko. She steps inside the house when miyoko moves to the side and closes the door behind her.

She takes off her shoes before pulling miyoko into a big hug. "Is there something wrong." Bada didn't want to push the girl so she could tell her.

She just wanted to know if she was okay. Miyoko stayed quietly as the only thing she could do was nod her head. "You dont have to tell me then." Bada sighs into miyoko's head.

Miyoko nods her head again and leans into bada's neck, tears wheeled up in her eyes as she thinks about memories with her mom and dad. bada sits down on the couch, dragging miyoko with her. miyoko sits down on her lap with her head in her chest.

miyoko sniffed in her chest, she played with the strings of her sweater. a light pink color goes across bada's face, with miyoko being on her lap, with her legs on each side of her thighs. it made bada flustered. miyoko feels bada put her chin on top of her head so she looks up at her.

"my mom just died." miyoko says out loud, bada's eyes widen and she looks down at the girl with a frown on her face. "oh my god, i'm so sorry." bada apologizes, miyoko didn't know why the girl was apologizing since she never knew her mom.

miyoko stays silent and leans her head back on bada's chest like a sad cat, bada played with miyoko's hair. the silence went on for about 5 minutes. bada heard snoring happening and tries to see if it was coming from miyoko.

it indeed was coming from miyoko, because when bada tried to move the girl to see better, she just moved closer into her neck. making it harder for bada to confirm her suspicion of where the snoring was coming from.

bada stood up, holding miyoko so she doesn't fall onto the floor, she walks to miyoko's bedroom and lays her onto her bed. before bada could walk away to go and do something that would bother miyoko and wake her up, miyoko pulls bada so she was laying on top of her.

bada gasps slightly. "oh my god." she whispers, miyoko climbs on top of her and cuddles into her, still snoring like a bear. bada smiles to herself before wrapping her arms around her waist. a small giggles come from her mouth, but she stops immediately when she feels miyoko stir in front of her.

the next day, miyoko and her group stepped onto the bleachers, miyoko, audrey, and emma sat on the back bleachers while latrice and kirsten sat in the front. miyoko rubbed her eyes, when miyoko woke up bada was beside her.

miyoko was so admired by bada's face that she didn't even notice that they both had to get ready to get on set. bada had to leave to go and change her clothes while miyoko did the same. miyoko wore a white tank top with a white sweater over it where one of the shoulders dropped, she wore a dark grey skirt, with some white socks and brown uggs.

miyoko fiddled with her grey skirt, she was more energized than how she was yesterday. miyoko is going to try hard to keep her mind off of what happened yesterday. she wants to at least try to win this competition to have both her mom and dad be proud of her.

"With eight crews, we began the journey of the dance competition. But only six crews remain now. What remains is the final stop of Street Woman Fighter 2 the grand journey. It's the Final Live Broadcast."

"when I announce the final result today, the crews that will get eliminated and end their journeys on Street Woman Fighter 2 will be decided. And two crews that will be eliminated." miyoko felt a pit of nervousness be set in her stomach.

"since it's the last step toward the finals, a more cutthroat rule will be applied to the bottom crew. The crew that ranked sixth according to today's result will get eliminated without the elimination battle." daniel says.

miyoko whines, she was too overwhelmed by this. "they will be asked to leave the fight zone immediately." daniel continues. "After the last elimination battle, which four crews will advance to the results?" to be honest, miyoko wants to go home. she was sad about her mom dying. she'll have to go to the funeral of her mom.

she needs to leave so she can go and do all this stuff. "The final score will be decided by combining six hundred points from Hwasa's New Song Preview Mission and 600 points from the Battle Performance Mission."

"as for Hwasa's New Song Preview Mission, one crew got picked by Hwasa will receive 100 bonus points. Online Public Evaluation scores can go up to 400 points. The crew that ranked 1st will receive 400 points."

after listening to what daniel had to say made miyoko zone out, she stared at the floor until tears whelmed up in her eyes from not blinking. she blinks once and she's back from those thoughts, kirsten glances at the girl before placing her hand on her knee.

"you good?" kirsten asks, which miyoko answers by nodding. she wipes her tears, she felt sad because of how much she was crying, she was scared that her team would get tired of it and they would yell at her about it.

"amidst the interest of the viewers around the world, one crew had the highest number of views with their Hwasa's New Song Preview Mission video. On the day the videos got uploaded, JAM REPUBLIC, 1MILLION, and BEBE's videos ranked 1st, 3rd, and 7th among the trending videos." miyoko gasps.

"wow." she smiles, the first time she smiled during the whole day. "the crew that received the highest number of views was JAM REPUBLIC." miyoko's smile grows bigger, she covers her smile with her hand. "good job guys." she says to her crew.

"It broke 1MILLION's record for Mega Crew Mission. They made history by reaching the highest number of views in the entire season." "see guys, we made history." i say with a little accent in my voice. she girls chuckle at my cheekiness.

"JAM REPUBLIC's performance video went beyond korea. it ranked 1st in the Philippines, 2nd in Peru, and 10th in the US. In 12 countries it ranked within the top ten trending videos." daniel says, now everything that comes out of his mouth is unbelievable.

"we're that famous?" miyoko says in shock. "In canada, germany, new zealand, uk, france, etc. it became a trending video in 23 countries." miyoko felt like she was going to faint, she literally couldn't feel her tongue, or her lips.

"I feel very blessed and supported again from the public. We couldn't have done it without them, so. I am really happy that they can see what we're putting out and appreciate what we are putting out. Again, we are very grateful for the love and support." Kirsten says, miyoko smiles at the girl as she talks.

miyoko felt eyes on her, she looked around but didn't see anyone looking at her since they had stopped when she turned around. miyoko brushed it off and continued to listen to daniel as he spoke.

redy glared at the girl. so she can get everything in the world? she can have the moves, she can have love, she can have support, she can have friends, she can even have what's mine, she can have bada. now that's not fair. i'll teach you about not taking what's mine.

redy thought in her head, she looks away from miyoko and also listens to daniel. but what redy didn't know was three people were glaring at her. bada, tatter, and lusher glared at her. noticing how redy hated miyoko so much.

🍓 quick question! if i made a tatter x bada x lusher x reader story, do you think it would blow up with a lot of views or not? because i feel like making one. maybe a bada x tatter x reader or a bada x reader x lusher. i don't know. 🍓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 307 12
Bada lee x oc reader "You're so cute." She said smiling. "What did you say?" She asked, looked up trying to pay attention to wha...
76.4K 2.2K 15
ยกTHIS STORY IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS STORY, BASED ON Y/N AND BADA LEE, PRODUCT OF FANTASY, MADE TO FEED INTO PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS. NONE OF THE EVENTS ME...
43.6K 1.2K 33
in which sabrena and bada meet and decide to engage in a secret relationship.. that is until one of them is tired of hiding their love and wants the...
26.9K 670 43
Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started where a famous dancer and model met a cute...