Heart to Heart[SS]โœ”

By Your_Little_Cupcake

A family base story๐Ÿค More

Characters introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Author's Note๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
chapter-13[Last]

Chapter-4

1.9K 146 27
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Arman looks at Manik with hopeful eyes.

“We will talk about this later,Come have your breakfast”He said calmly,Arman frowned and shook head as no.

“Please tell me na what’s going to be your answer?”He asked in a baby voice.

“Arman, didn't you hear?We talk later”This time Nandini raised her voice at him,he nodded slowly and sat beside Mayan,Anurag wink at Mayan who rolled his eyes but this time with a smile,Arman started to eat his breakfast silently.

After breakfast,Manik started to walk out of the house while Arman ran behind him,Anurag also walked beside Manik.Mayan watched this drama while sitting on Nandini’s lap.

“Dad…why you are ignoring me please talk to me”

“Arman I am getting late,and don’t make me repeat myself”He said in a scary voice and Arman looked down.

“What’s the problem in this all?I want to go to London,I want to continue my study in Landon,and this time no one can stop me”He said in a stubborn tone,Anurag looked at Manik and then back at Arman he sighs.

“Dad let him go,If this is his dream then don’t force him”Manik glared at him,Arman looked down,he felt bad maybe Anurag really didn't want him with them,he clenched his fists and his heart started to beat fast.

“I am his father not you,so shut your mouth and you,Don’t you have college?Go to college then come to office,and don’t be late”He said angrily to Arman and left from there,Anurag singh and squeezed Arman’s shoulder.

“Relax,I will talk to him”He said and left too,Arman stood there in shock like seriously,Anurag Malhotra talking to him in soft tone,He look back at Nandini and Mayan who smirking,he make faces and run toward them and hug them tightly.

“You both must be feeling happy right?Why are you all so mean?I am not a 5 year old kid then why are you not giving any importance to my decisions?”Nandini cupped his face and made him look up,Mayan smiled and kissed his head softly which made Arman smile.

“Why are you doing this all?Can’t you see your Dad don’t want to live without you”She said softly,Arman sigh and her back and snuggle.

“Mom,if I stay here longer,I can’t forgive myself,please let me go,I want to see all of you happy,together,without any problem”

“And do you think we can live happily without you?”This time Mayan asked and Arman tried to say something but he couldn't find good words and closed his lips,Mayan smiled and pulled his cheeks.

“Nope,Never,So stop being a stùpid and drop the plan of living us,otherwise I won’t talk to you in my whole life,and I am serious,mark my words”Mayan said and jump from Nandini’s lap and started to walk out sassily,Arman look into his direction with huge open mouth.

“Did he threaten me?”Nandini gave him innocent eyes blink,Arman chuckled and pulled Nandini’s cheeks who slapped his hands.

“You brat,get up you are getting late for college and office too”She pushed him and Arman started to whine and try to hug her again but she glared at him at the end Arman lost the battle and left for his college.

After a tired and Boring day,Arman come to office but today he was scared to death because his Dad also mad at him and Anu aishh how can he praise him after coming 25 minutes late,He sigh heavily and give a knock to Anu’s cabin but he become shocked when Anu’s soft voice come,He point finger on himself and then look behind,he frown and again give knock to door,this time he flinch badly when he heard Manik’s cold voice,ge gulp and open the door and enter the cabin and shivered when he saw Manik was sitting on Anurag’s chair while Anurag sitting on sofa and working on laptop.

“G.ood Morning Dad”He stuttered and curse,Manik look up at him.

“This is Morning??”Arman rolls his eyes and steps toward Anu but stops.

“Tomorrow I have a meeting and I want you to handle this”

“M.e?Why?”He became shocked and looked at Anurag who was still working.

“Anurag, did you teach him how to give a presentation right?”

“Yes I teach him everything I mean almost everything”He stuttered too,Manik smirked at his sons who were looking scared puppy in front of him,he cleared his throat and looked back at Arman who started to tense up.

“That’s difficult Dad,I can’t,I can’t”

“Oh really but don’t you want to be a businessman?And do you think this is easy hmm,now come and read this file and give me presentation”

Arman goes near Manik and take file from him and read then look at Manik and gulp,Manik glare at him,he started to talk slowly but he was nervous,scared and tense too,He was not doing good,Manik ran hand in hairs,Anurag stop working and come near him and patted his back,Arman flinched.

“This is what you learn?”Manik asked in a serious tone,Arman and Anu both gulped.Manik sighs and makes Arman sit on the chair and give water to him,Arman’s hand shivering a lot,Manik looks at Anurag.

“It’s ok,you don’t have to be scared,it’s normal,Dad I will handle by myself”Anurag said and Manik ruffled his hair.

“Arman is very bad,Why are you so scared of me?”

“Y.ou talk so c.oldly you scold me too”Manik chuckled at him and pull his cheeks.

“Come on bub you know na I am not your father at office,but you have to grow up bacha,I know it’s difficult for you but you have to learn,How much does Anu handle this all alone hmm,Don’t you want to help him?And you are asking me to let you go to London,How mean are you?”He rolled his eyes,Arman looked at Anurag who was smiling at him,He smiled back slightly and mumbled sorry.

“Anurag help him,I want him to handle next meeting on any condition and I don’t want to hear any excuse”He said and walk out,Arman look at Anurag with pout,When Manik left the cabin,Anurag pull Arman from arm and push him away and sat on his chair,Arman made faces.

“Such a bad student,anyway why you want to study in London?Because of me?”He asked in a low voice,Arman sat beside him.

“Nope, why did I run from you?What do you think of yourself,I want to go because I want to go”Anurag rolls his eyes at his dramatic brother.

“You are sitting in my cabin”

“And don’t forget I am older than you,”Arman said and rolled his eyes.

“Only by months”

“Whatever,well if you don’t want me to leave I can think”Anurag chuckled.

“But why don't I want to?”Arman made pout and Anurag smiled and hugged Arman tightly who froze in his place,his eyes becoming glossy.

“Yeah I think we both are jerks,what do you say?”Anurag asked and Arman smiled with teary eyes.

“Nope only a jerk is here and that is you”Anurag hits his stomach and Arman groans loudly.

Anurag backs off from the hug and looks at Arman with shining eyes.

“Thanks for coming into our lives”

“Thanks for being a jerk to me”Both rolled their eyes and then giggled.But they don’t know someone watching them with loveable eyes and the person is none other than Manik.

At home at night time,Mayan enters Arman’s room with the biggest smile and hugs him tightly.

“Thank you so much you are the best,You know what I never saw Bhai smiling but today uff he was laughing non stop I wish he stay like that and never changed and all credit goes to you”

“Aww my bun bun,don’t worry he will never change now and he may pretend to be cold but he is such a baby,who needs attention,love and care like…”

“You mean like you”Arman pushed him and made faces,Mayan giggled.

“Like you,you idiot”Mayan hugged him.

“But there is only one baby and that is you”Arman started to burn in anger and push Mayan away who laugh and run out from the room

“Stupid kid huu”He whined and lay on the bed with a smile but his peaceful moment was disturbed by Anurag who jumped on his bed like a puppy.

“Hey I have a plan”

“And what is this?”Arman asked and started to apply lotion on neck,Anurag frowned and stanched the lotion from his hand.

“Let’s sneak out”Arman choked in the air.

“Have you lost your stupid brain?Dad will kill us and I don’t want to die too early”

“Don’t worry I never let you die,just chill and I never experienced this all in my life,let’s do it together please,please”

“But why are you so clingy today? Did you switch your body with Mayan?”Anurag hit his head and Arman groaned.

“Please for me”

“Wait, are you planning to kill me?Look I am really sorry but please don’t do this with me”Anurag slapped his forehead and shook Arman hard.

“You bitch”He said and started to drag him,Arman fake cried but he can’t win over the little monster.

They come to one restaurant and Arman looks at Anurag with too much anger.

“We come here for noodles?Are you fucking serious??”

“So what?Noodles are my Favourite,I can eat anytime,now shut up and finish this”

“You are such a baby,I never thought you would behave like that”Anurag gives him a tooth smile and starts to eat like kids,Arman wipes his face and smiles.

“He is such a baby,I am so jerk,He is right,I always come between his happiness,He look so cute,But now,It’s enough I have to be strong,I can’t behave like useless,I am not useless,I have to prove this,I will give him the whole world’s happiness which he deserve”He lost in him,Anurag smirk when he notice his stares.

“Don’t tell me you fell for my charm?”Arman threw tissue on his face.

“Charm my a**”

“Eww it’s hurt”Arman chuckled at him and then pay the bill because he know today Anurag is not in his dark aura so definitely he will pay bill as a elder🦥.

They both were coming back to home,tonight is sounding different,the stars,the Moon.Arman stare at Moon with smile,Anurag slap him shoulder hard and laugh,Arman started to scratch his shoulder and slap back him,Anurag jumped and make cry face,but his breath hitched,he become panic and look at Arman who frown.

“What?”

“N.othing,wear the seatbelt”Arman frown.

“Is everything ok?”He asked and saw sweat on Anurag’s face.

“My car’s brakes failed”Arman becomes shocked and panic,Anurag grabs his hand.

“Relax,Nothing will happen,I am here hmm”He said softly and tried to focus on the road,Arman started to shiver and sweat too.

“A.nu..”

“Shh relax,I said na I am here,Nothing will happen to you,I promise”And that’s it,There are some cars and trucks coming from front,Anurag turns his car to the other side and grabs Arman and rubs his back.

“I.t’s ok”Now he was sounding scared too,And that’s it he lost it,he fucked up he can’t drive anymore,his hands started to shiver,he look front and saw truck,he try to control but this is not in his control any more,Arman who looking too scared,his eyes filled with tears.

“J.ump”He said to Arman who look at him with widened eyes and shook head as no,Anurag shout at him but Arman just sit there silently,Anurag curse his under breath and try to turn car but the truck hit the car which caused car started to roll on the road,Anurag look at Arman,his head bleeding,he saw another truck and fell on Arman and hug him tightly,and then everything become black for them…

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father๐Ÿค
5.6K 706 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...
13.7K 1.2K 12
Nandini vijay kumar,house wife living her happy life with her husband and son but then everything destroyed when she received a dead body of her husb...
68.3K 3.1K 18
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ž โคโœจ ๐Ÿ’ซ แด„ส€แด‡แด…ษชแด› ษขแดแด‡s แด›แด - "๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐€๐๐๐€๐’ --" แด›สœษชs...