All Of You

By marahhomsi

A classic love story that has it all. Friends to lovers? Check. Long distance? Check. Disapproval? Check. Pa... More

One Night...
The Date
Reality Strikes
Perfect
Thoughts And Dreams
Aftermath
Emotions
Then And Now
New Year's Eve
Sick And Tired
Puzzle Pieces
Reunion
The Plan
The Plan: Volume 2
The Plan: Volume 3
Perfect
Phone Call
Amara's Little Helper
MIA
An Ending, For Now

The Spy

0 0 0
By marahhomsi

Amara
I made it home, and saw a girl I thought was familiar, but couldn't quite place her. She looked at me, then at my mom, and seemed puzzled. My mom looked at her and practically screamed
- Well? Was it my daughter at the hotel or not?
The girl looked at me, then at the ground.
- I don't know, ma'am.
- You don't know?
She marched towards me with malice in her eyes, then grabbed my arm and forced me to stand in front of the girl.
- Look at her. Is it her or not?
At that moment, I realized who the girl was. The housekeeper from the hotel. My mom must have paid her to spy on me. I had no idea how she realized that Ken was in Canada to begin with, but maybe she had spies all over the place. Who could tell at this point?
I looked at the poor girl who got dragged into the mess I call everyday life, and spoke softly as I put my hand on her shoulder.
- You know it wasn't me, but you don't feel courageous enough to say it, am I right?
The girl looked at me, and I saw fear in her eyes.
- You can go.
I said, and she left quickly without a word.
- Why did you let her go? You are hiding something.
My mom spun me around and started screaming at me instead. What she didn't know was that this time, I won't hold back. I shrugged her hands off of me, and looked her in the eyes.
- Are you insane, mother? Do you know that this poor girl can press charges?
Then I walked closer, lowering my voice.
- Is this how low you're willing to go to prove your own daughter is a bad person? Spying? Bribing? Threatening? You're truly a monster, and I'm so glad I got thay scholarship.
My mom was dumbfounded for a second, but before she could regain her composure, I had already made it to the door.
- What scholarship? Where do you think you're going?
I walked out.

Ken
We owe it all to Camilla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...