new posting book 2 [2024]

By ItzSugarLizzy

heyyey welcome to my new Posting book for 2024! Anyway. All my weirdness stuff are inside! Anyway enjoy the... More

๐Ÿ’• Welcoming ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’ซKPop Troll Oc ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿฉต
๐Ÿ’ซNew BroZone Stories on @MultieCutieX๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซAustin's Long Lost brothers ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸคSILVER AND LIZZY'S KIDS (CREDITED/CREATED WITH TO AI) ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸฆŠMy brother's OC FireFlame ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ”ฅ( AN AI ARTS credited to AI๐Ÿ’ซ)
A Sonic AI arts i tested and see what they look like :3 P1
What Style of Lizzy and Silver's Kid? [ AI ARTS]
๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒธAustin, Lizzy and jayden's Long lost brothers in sonic style [ AI ] ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ซ
Lizzy's Biological Sister In sonic Style [ AI]
๐Ÿ’ซ i made a Sonic OC's Book ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿฉต A New SonAmy FanFic ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ’ซLloyd wallpaper ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ‰
๐Ÿงก Levi As a Sonic character ๐Ÿงก
I Finally Understand to know their gender of smiling critters now ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ
Austin's Scent W.I.P for a new Smiling Critters
๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸMeet DuskShyDawn ๐Ÿ๐ŸฆŠ|| Austin turned into Smiling critter||
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’•Meet CandySweet! A Smiling critter Lizzy turned into one! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿญ
Daydawn Ship||DogDay X DuskShyDawn || Art ||
๐Ÿ’š an Art of Hoppy HopScotch ๐Ÿ’š
My Two Smiling Critters ocs from my Two Squishmellows Inspired ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’
All my smiling critters OCs! Based on Squishmellows I had!
๐Ÿฆ‡My Rejected Smiling Critter Meet Echo BatWing ๐Ÿฆ‡ Inspired Squishmellow ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸŽต๐ŸฐMeet musical Melody ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽตMy Main OC of smiling critter!
DogDay and CatNap in GachaLife2 Designs โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒ™
My Main OC Of murder drones! PIXIE! ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก
Austin In murder drones|| My Main ocs Into murder drone||well redraw :"3
Leviathan || My Main ocs into murder drone!|| Might redraw later :")
Zizi!! || LIZZY My main oc into Murder drone!|| Redraw!
My Second Main murder Drone oc|| Worker Drone|| Zoe
I made N and Uzi In GachaLife2! might use in my videos maybe
|| My main Transformers OC|| Included my Three Main OC's but AI ver!||
TWO New MAIN OCS!!
Transformers two Main Human OC'S :3 (Rise of the beasts) made in AI BING!
MY MAIN OCS IN ANIME IN AI ! I can't help -
New Again Transformers OC but this time is a Main TWO! OCS
MY MAIN THREE OC'S INTO MLP IN AI!!
LIZ AND MILES'S FAMILY IN AVATAR STYLE AI MY MAIN OC'S
Liz and Mile's Children || Next Gen AU ||| NEW DESIGNS AND OCS
LPS DREAM PETS FOR MY OC's || GOING ||
Follow my Tumblr! If ya don't have instagram!
liz's dog and Austin's Dog || Ocs! ||
Austin have a part time job?!?
My finale Design of Sky Diamond || My main MLP OC ||

๐Ÿ’ New Sonic ocs!!! P1 ๐Ÿ’

15 0 0
By ItzSugarLizzy

Name: Iris The Owl

Age: 16

Birthday: May 13th, 1987

Sexually: Straight

Gender: Female

Species: Owl

ABILITIES:

Feather Flurry
Iris can launch a barrage of sharp feathers at her enemies, causing damage and stunning them for a short time.

Wing Whirl
Iris can spin her wings rapidly, creating a powerful gust of wind that can blow away obstacles and enemies, or propel herself forward.

Owl Eyes
Iris can see in the dark and through illusions, making her immune to stealth and deception tactics.
Ring Portal: Iris can use her rings to create portals that can transport herself and others to different locations, or to escape from danger.

Name: Boomer the kangaroo

Nicknames: Boomy, Kingy, Roo

Age:15

Birthday: Nov 10th,1975

Gender: Male

Sexually: Pan/Bi

Species: Kangaroo

Abilities
________

Boomerang Blast
The kangaroo can throw a boomerang that can hit multiple enemies and return to his hand. The boomerang can also be charged with energy for more damage and range.

Hop and Bop
The kangaroo can use his powerful legs to jump high and land on enemies with a crushing force. He can also bounce off walls and obstacles to reach new areas.

Pouch Punch
The kangaroo can use his pouch to store items and weapons that he can use in combat. He can also punch enemies with his pouch, which has a hidden cannon inside.

Outback Dash
The kangaroo can run at high speeds and ram into enemies and barriers. He can also use his tail to balance and steer himself.

PERSONALITY

Boomer loves to explore new places and seek out challenges. He is always ready for action and adventure, and enjoys meeting new people and experiencing different cultures.
He values his friends and allies, and will always stand by their side. He is trustworthy and dependable, and will never betray or abandon those he cares about.
He also is has a high self-esteem and believes in his own abilities. He is not afraid to speak his mind and express his opinions, and he can handle criticism and feedback well.
He is has a good sense of humor and likes to have fun. He is often cheerful and optimistic, and can lighten up the mood with his jokes and pranks. He is also fond of sports and games, and enjoys competing with others.

Name: Angelina The Guinapig
Nicknames: Angle, Lina,

Age: 16

Birthday: June 4th,1984

Sexually: Straight

Gender: Female

Species: GuinaPigs

HER PERSONALITY

Angle
is very sociable and likes to make new friends. She is always cheerful and optimistic, and enjoys sharing her carrots with others.
She is is very interested in learning new things and exploring new places. She is always asking questions and seeking answers, and loves to discover new secrets and surprises.
has a vivid imagination and a flair for art. She likes to express herself through various forms of media, such as painting, writing, and music. She is also good at inventing new gadgets and solutions.
She is very is sometimes shy and nervous, especially around strangers and loud noises. She can be easily scared and startled, and prefers to avoid conflict and danger. She often relies on her friends for support and comfort.

HER ABILITIES

Carrot Boost
She can eat a carrot to gain a temporary boost of speed and energy. She can also share her carrots with her friends to help them recover.

Cuddle
She can use her cuteness and charm to make enemies lower their guard and become friendly. She can also cuddle with her friends to increase their morale and teamwork.

Scurry
She can move quickly and quietly, avoiding detection and traps. She can also squeeze through small spaces and hide in shadows.

Fur Ball
She can roll into a ball and bounce around, hitting enemies and obstacles. She can also use her fur to stick to walls and ceilings.

Name: Luna The Siamese cat

Age: 15

Birthday: Feb 16th,1964

Sexually: Straight

Gender: Female

Species: A Siamese cat

PERSONALITY

She is creative and adventurous, always looking for new ways to express herself and explore the world. She has a vivid imagination and enjoys making art and music.
She is independent and confident, not afraid to stand out from the crowd and follow her own path. She has a strong sense of self and does not need validation from others.
She is friendly and sociable, but also selective and loyal. She likes to meet new people and make friends, but she only trusts a few. She values honesty and integrity in her relationships.
She is curious and intelligent, always eager to learn new things and expand her horizons. She has a wide range of interests and hobbies, and enjoys challenging herself and solving problems.
She is playful and fun-loving, but also determined and ambitious. She knows how to have a good time and enjoy life, but she also has goals and dreams that she pursues with passion and perseverance.

ABILITIES

She have  can run at supersonic speeds and curl into a ball to attack enemies. She can also use her speed to perform various acrobatic moves and evade attacks.

Intangibility
Your cat can phase through solid objects and avoid damage by vibrating her molecules at high frequencies. This ability is useful for stealth and infiltration missions, as well as escaping from traps.

Enhanced durability
Your cat can withstand high levels of physical force and extreme temperatures without sustaining serious injuries. She can also heal faster than normal and recover from wounds quickly.

Enhanced strength
Your cat can lift and throw objects that are much heavier than herself, as well as break through walls and barriers with ease. She can also deliver powerful punches and kicks that can knock out her opponents.

Enhanced jump
Your cat can leap great distances and heights, as well as perform mid-air flips and spins. She can also use her tail to balance herself and change direction while jumping.

Cat Nap Healing
She can Heal herself by taking a Rest, She cannot be disturb or loud noises. She likes to be one of those quiet places. Or either higher places to nap into. Her body will not heal if she rests.
Her body will heal if she is taking a nap. And it will also Make her energy Very wild and more awaken. She will also save her boosting and Activities.

Name: Zephyr

Nicknames: Zeph

Age: 17

Birthday: Oct 29th,1987

Sexually: Straight

Gender: Male

Species: Fruit bat

PERSONALITY
He is not easily amused by jokes or pranks, and prefers to focus on his goals and missions. He does not tolerate distractions or interruptions, and can be stern or harsh with those who annoy him.
He is faithful to his friends and allies, and will always stand by their side in times of trouble. He values trust and honesty, and expects the same from others. He will not betray or abandon those who care for him.
He is fearless and courageous, and will not back down from a challenge or a fight. He is confident in his abilities, and will face any danger or enemy with determination and resolve. He will protect those who are weaker or in need of help.
He is self-reliant and self-sufficient, and does not depend on anyone for his survival or success. He likes to do things his own way, and does not follow orders or rules that he disagrees with. He is not easily influenced or persuaded by others.

ABILITIES

Echolocation
As a bat, he can use sound waves to navigate in dark or foggy environments, and locate hidden objects or enemies.

Wing Glide
He can use his large wings to glide through the air, and perform aerial maneuvers or attacks. His wings also have a blue color on the outside, which could indicate some kind of energy or elemental power.

Wing Shield
He can wrap his wings around himself or an ally, forming a protective barrier that can block attacks or reduce damage.

Night Vision
He can see clearly in the dark, giving him an advantage in stealth or nocturnal missions.

Bat Bite
He can use his sharp teeth to bite enemies, inflicting damage and possibly causing bleeding or infection.

Name: Starry the otter

Age: 16

Birthday: June 14th,1986

Gender: Female

Sexually: Straight

Species: Otter

HER PERSONALITY

Starry is a Friendly and outgoing
She is very sociable and enjoys meeting new people and making friends. She is always cheerful and optimistic, and likes to have fun and joke around. She is also loyal and supportive of her allies, and can be very persuasive and charming
She is Curious and adventurous
She is always eager to explore new places and learn new things. She is not afraid of taking risks and trying new experiences, and can be very adaptable and resourceful. She is also very creative and imaginative, and likes to express herself through art and music
She is also Impulsive and reckless
She can sometimes act on her emotions and impulses, without thinking of the consequences. She can be very stubborn and prideful, and hates being told what to do. She can also be very competitive and playful, and likes to challenge others and prove herself. She can sometimes get into trouble or cause mischief, and can be very hard to control
She is very Kind and compassionate
She has a big heart and cares deeply about others. She is very empathetic and sensitive, and can easily sense the emotions and needs of others. She is also very generous and altruistic, and likes to help those in need. She can sometimes be too trusting and naive, and can be easily hurt or manipulated by others

HER ABILITIES

Aquatic respiration
She can breathe on both land and water, making her adaptable to different environment

Stability manipulation
She can control the balance and stability of herself and others, making her agile and able to cause others to lose their footing2
Air manipulation: She can manipulate the air around her, creating gusts of wind, air bubbles, or vacuums. This can be useful for flying, attacking, or defending

Social embodiment
She is very sociable and charismatic, able to make friends easily and influence others. She can also work well in a team and coordinate with her allies2

Luck
She has a natural knack for being in the right place at the right time, finding opportunities and avoiding trouble. She can also affect the luck of others, either positively or negatively2
Trickster: She is clever and cunning, able to outsmart and deceive her enemies. She can also use her humor and wit to lighten the mood or distract her foes

Life-force healing
She can heal herself and others by transferring her life-force energy. This can also boost her physical abilities and stamina, but at the cost of draining her own vitality

Name: Hopper the Bunny

Age: 13

Birthday: May 16th,1973

Sexually: Straight

Gender: Male

Species: Bunny

PERSONALITY
Hopper Is
Courageous and loyal
He is very brave and willing to face any danger or challenge. He is also very faithful and devoted to his friends and allies, and will never abandon them. He can sometimes be overprotective and stubborn, and may not listen to others' advice
He is Cheerful and playful
He is very happy and optimistic, and always tries to see the bright side of things. He likes to have fun and joke around, and can be very mischievous and prankful. He can sometimes be naive and childish, and may not take things seriously
He is also Polite and gentle
He is very respectful and courteous, and always treats others with kindness and grace. He is also very soft and tender, and can easily empathize with others' feelings. He can sometimes be shy and timid, and may not stand up for himself
He is Curious and adventurous
He is very inquisitive and eager to learn new things. He is also very daring and loves to explore new places and try new experiences. He can sometimes be reckless and impulsive, and may not think of the consequences34

ABILITIES

Super strength
He can use his artificial limbs to deliver powerful punches and kicks, or lift heavy objects. He can also use his telescopic extending limbs to reach far distances or grab enemies123
Flight: He can use his rocket boosters in his feet to fly in the air, or hover for a short time. He can also use his laser cannon in his left arm to shoot down enemies or obstacles

Martial arts skills
He is trained in various forms of combat, such as karate, judo, and taekwondo. He can use his speed and agility to dodge attacks, or his skill and technique to counter them. He can also use his hair dressing skills to style his hair into different weapons, such as a whip or a blade

Forcefield generation
He can create a protective barrier around himself or others, using his cybernetics or his life-force energy. This can shield him from physical or energy attacks, or heal his wounds. However, this can also drain his vitality or damage his cybernetics

Extreme Gear riding skills
He can ride on various types of Extreme Gear, such as hoverboards, bikes, or skates. He can use his balance and stability to perform tricks and stunts, or his air manipulation to create gusts of wind or air bubbles. He can also use his luck to find shortcuts or avoid obstacles

Sense of smell
Hopper can use his Tiny nose to sense any smell he can Location or either Spotted his enemies faster, He doesn't Usually use his nose to sense anything thought doesn't help anything but his super sense of his smell skills will help track them down or find

Name: Max the golden retriever

Age: 21

Birthday: Oct 15th,1986

Sexually: Gay/Pan

Gender: male

Species: Golden Retriever

PERSONALITY

Max is a Friendly and loyal
He is very sociable and enjoys meeting new people and making friends. He is also very faithful and devoted to his loved ones, and will never betray them. He can sometimes be overprotective and stubborn, and may not listen to others' advice

He is also Cheerful and playful
He is very happy and optimistic, and always tries to see the bright side of things. He likes to have fun and joke around, and can be very mischievous and prankful. He can sometimes be naive and childish, and may not take things seriously
He is also Polite and gentle
He is very respectful and courteous, and always treats others with kindness and grace. He is also very soft and tender, and can easily empathize with others' feelings. He can sometimes be shy and timid, and may not stand up for himself.
He is also a Curious and adventurous
He is very inquisitive and eager to learn new things. He is also very daring and loves to explore new places and try new experiences. He can sometimes be reckless and impulsive, and may not think of the consequences

ABILITIES

Enhanced senses
He can use his keen sense of smell, hearing, and vision to track down or locate objects or people. He can also use his sixth sense to detect danger or hidden enemies

Sonic bark
He can use his powerful voice to create sonic waves, using his vocal cords or his sound-based weapons. He can use his sonic bark or sonic howl to attack enemies, or his sonic whistle or sonic scream to communicate or distract

Enhanced bite
He can use his sharp teeth to bite or chew through anything, using his natural strength or his metal implants. He can use his enhanced bite or enhanced gnaw to damage enemies, or his enhanced chew or enhanced crunch to destroy obstacles

[ Ignore the Second tail ]

Name: Rocky the Badger 

Age: 18

Birthday: Feb 26th,1976

Gender: Male

Sexually: Pan/Bi

Species: Badger

PERSONALITY
Stripe is not afraid to speak his mind, even if it means offending others or causing a fuss. He believes that honesty is the best policy and he doesn't sugarcoat his opinions

He loves to challenge the status quo and question things. He is always looking for better ways to do things and he doesn't follow rules or traditions blindly. He is innovative and audacious

He's a comfortable being alone and doesn't depend on others for his happiness. He enjoys his own company and likes to explore new places at his own pace. He is independent and self-reliant

He is not easily influenced by others and he doesn't care what they think of him. He has a strong sense of self and he doesn't conform to social norms or expectations. He is authentic and unique
He is also is assertive and confident. He doesn't shy away from conflict and he stands up for what he believes in. He is brave and bold

ABILITIES

Digging
Stripes can use his strong claws and snout to dig tunnels and burrows underground, allowing him to escape from danger, ambush his enemies, or find food

Scent
Stripes can use his anal scent glands to mark his territory, communicate with other badgers, or repel predators

Bite
Stripes can use his powerful jaws and sharp teeth to inflict serious damage on his foes, especially if they threaten his home or family

Speed
Stripes can run faster than the speed of sound, leaving a trail of energy behind him. He can also use his spin dash and homing attack to hit his targets with great force

Bracelet Weapon Attachments
Stripes Build a Bracelet has Weapons when he activates he have every Weapon he imagine was inside of the very Bracelet, Was design to use for Fight and combat. every weapon was inside. And use to fight against his enemies.

______________________

That is all sonic characters i have even what they look like when i RP this is part one by the way. I hoped you enjoyed my sonic characters was created by AI In bing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 116 21
Well hello there, since that one of you suggested to make another book...well here ya go. I will be writing the chapters that are from my old book bu...
444 57 45
Feel free to read and have fun!
103K 1.4K 130
This will just be a book where I post my own ideas for stories. This will only be updated if I have a new idea.
160K 3.7K 89
well the title says it all. These are a few jokes, puns, and weird facts I've heard, read, ect. So enjoy :D