Jungkook x BTS[ BTS as Brothe...

By Jennifer_GB

These are a bunch of oneshots between Jungkook and his hyungs It contains - * Brotherly one-shorts of Jungk... More

Don't touch that stuff
You are not a Burden
My cold and scary brothers
Mending Ties ( Jikook)
Innocence Shattered
Brotherly Shadows
Careful Steps
The Unwelcome Cadence
Brotherhood in Harmony
Hey đź‘‹
Fear to Family

Healing Bonds

428 15 2
By Jennifer_GB

Requested by - @Vanshi0609

Sitting in a cozy café, Jungkook took a sip of his drink, letting the familiar aroma soothe his mind. Lost in his thoughts, he was surprised by a familiar voice that pulled him back to the present moment.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here in a cafe during school hours?" Jimin asked surprise. Jungkook got nervous," Oh, hey, Jimin hyung ,Uh, just needed a break from class, you know?" Jimin eyes firm," Jungkook, this is not okay. You can't just skip school whenever you feel like it."

" I just needed a break, hyung. What's the big deal?" Jungkook said defensively. Jimin got angry," The big deal is you're neglecting your responsibilities. We're not kids anymore, we have to face our problems." Without waiting for a response, Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arm, pulling him up from his chair.

"We're going home. You need to talk to the others about this."

"Hyung, come on. Can't we just—"

Jimin interrupts him saying ,"No excuses, Jungkook. You can't keep avoiding things. It's time to face reality."

Jimin was clearly frustrated as he pulled his brother out of the café.

As Jimin and Jungkook entered the house, the atmosphere shifted. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung, engrossed in their individual activities, looked up.

"Guys, we need to talk. Jungkook's been skipping school." Jimin said firmly.

"Again, Jungkook? We've talked about this." Jin said disappointed. Yoongi sighed ,"You can't keep avoiding your responsibilities." Hoseok got frustrated ," School is important, Kookie. What's going on with you?"

"We're all here for each other, but you can't just run away from your problems."Namjoon said seriously. Taehyung got concerned ,"Jungkook, why are you doing this? Just tell us."

" I don't want to !"

"You have to tell us." Hoseok said " Are you alright ? Did something happed ?" He now asked concern.  

But Jungkook was Frustrated and overwhelmed, for everything that he didn't want to explain anything even if his brothers asking him concern.    

 "You guys never understand! I needed a break, and all you do is criticize me!" Jungkook said angrily. "You're all acting like you know everything! I needed a break, and all you do is judge me!"

"Jungkook, we just want to help. Skipping school isn't the answer." Jin tried to calm. " You can't keep running away from your problems, Kook." Yoongi added.

Jungkook angrily said, "You guys don't even care about me! It's like nobody even likes me in my class, and you don't understand how hard it is!"

"Jungkook, we care about you, but skipping school won't fix anything." Hoseok said.

Jungkook got frustrated as he yelled ,"I'm done with all of you!" 

With those words, he stormed out, running away from the house. 

The hyungs sighed, as Jin said  "We can't let him push us away. There's something deeper bothering him."  Yoongi nodded ,"He's not one to act out like this. We need to figure out what's going on in his life."

"It's about school, did you hear  him? He said nobody in his class likes him," Hoseok said, worry evident in his voice. Yoongi frowned. "That's not good. Is he being bullied?" Taehyung shook his head. "I don't think so. Jungkook hasn't mentioned anything like that." Jimin sighed. "Maybe he's just feeling left out. We should talk to him." Namjoon nodded. "Agreed. He might need our support more than ever right now."

 "You guys are right," Jin said. "We can't leave Jungkook alone. Let's go find him and talk."

Everyone agreed and went in search of Jungkook.

As Jungkook sat alone in the park, lost in thought, his brothers approached him with genuine concern.

Seeing them, Jungkook got up, ready to leave, but Namjoon stopped him saying," Jungkook, wait. Let's talk about what's going on." Jungkook got frustrated,"  I don't want to talk! Just leave me alone."

" Kook, we're just worried about you. You can't keep running away." Jimin said.

Jungkook ignoring them ,"I need some space."

Feeling overwhelmed, Jungkook stood up and ran away towards the main road.

 Suddenly a car screeched heard. The brothers' eyes widened in horror as they witnessed Jungkook crash into a car, completely unaware of its approach.Jungkook flew through the air and landed hard on the ground,

"Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted as all run towards him. 

Jin place Jungkook's bloody head on his lap as tears were rolling down from his eyes. "No no no Jungkook Jungkook can you hear me hmm, Talk to hyung baby talk to us, please"

"Hy...hyun....hyung..."

" We are here bub we are hear." Yoongi said holding Jungkook's hand.

"Hurts..." Jungkook whispered weakly before he went limp, unconscious in Jin's lap.

"Koo....Kook Jungkook wake up !" Jin said shaking Jungkook.

"Someone call an ambulance!"Hoseok frantically yelled frustrated.

" Jungkook, please, say something!" Taehyung and Jimin started to cry.

Namjoon was just crying not knowing what to do.

" Ambulance is here !!" Some one shouted from the crowd. As the ambulance arrived.

 The paramedics quickly assessed Jungkook's condition and began preparing him for transport to the hospital.

Jin, his face etched with worry, approached the paramedics with urgency. "Please, let me go with him. I can't leave him alone." He pleaded .

The Paramedic nodded "Family is allowed to accompany. Hop in, we'll do our best."

"You go hyung we will fallow you in our car." Yoongi said as nodded at him.

Jin climbed into the ambulance, sitting by Jungkook's side as it sped away, sirens wailing.

_______

The brothers anxiously awaited news about Jungkook's condition in the hospital waiting area. After what felt like an eternity, the doctor come out from the ER, and they gathered around, their eyes filled with concern.

" Jungkook is out of surgery. He had a broken hand, a broken leg, and some minor scratches on his head. The operation went well, but he'll need extensive bed rest for at least two months." The doctor tell them calmly.

"Can we see him?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, you can. He's in Room 200."  The doctor replied.

They all looked at each other and went to Jungkook's room.

As they entered Jungkook's room, they found him resting, bandages adorned his head, hand and leg. 

They felt heart broken seeing Jungkook like this.

"Kookie, how are you feeling?" Hoseok gentle asked. Jungkook weary smile "I've been better, hyung."

"We were so worried about you." Taehyung said softly "The doctor said you need two months of bed rest. We'll make sure you're comfortable." Namjoon said. "Kid, you scared us there," Yoongi said.

  "Sorry hyung" Jungkook mumbuble. "Don't ... just don't do it again." Yoongi said as he nodded. Jimin place a hand on Jungkook's shoulder ,"We're just glad you're okay. We're here for you, no matter what."

" Yes hyung."

Jungkook, noticing that everyone had been talking about his recovery except Jin, looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Hyung ?"

 "Rest, Jungkook. That's what you need right now." With that, Jin left the room, leaving Jungkook puzzled by his brother's response.

Jungkook turned to his other hyungs with a troubled expression. " Is Jin hyung mad at me?" Jungkook felte terrible.

Yoongi, understanding the concern, assured him, "Don't worry too much, Kook. I'll check on Jin hyung and make sure everything's okay. Focus on your rest for now." With that, Yoongi left the room.

Yoongi  found Jin sitting in the waiting area, So he approached him with a concerned look.

"Hyung, why did you leave like that?"

Jin sighed, looking down "I felt terrible, overwhelmed. Like I failed as a brother."

Yoongi placed a hand on Jin's shoulder and said ," Why you felt like that ??? You're the best big brother, hyung .Jungkook needs you. Don't be too hard on yourself." Jin,  glanced at Yoongi, who continued, "He might not be comfortable sharing, but your support means a lot to him. Talk to him, hyung. He needs you now more than ever."

Jin though for a while then said " Alright, I will talk to him !" 

Jungkook and his brother were engrossed in conversation when the door opened, revealing Jin and Yoongi. Jin made his way over to Jungkook, who looked up at him.

Sensing the need for privacy, Yoongi looked at his other brothers  "Let's give them some space, guys. They  need to talk." He told them.

The other brothers nodded in agreement. As they quietly left the room, Yoongi closed the door behind them, leaving Jin and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook, looking at Jin with a mix of confusion and concern, asked, "Hyung, why did you leave like that? Are you mad at me?" He hesitated before adding, "I'm sorry__"

Jin, gently rubbing Jungkook's hand, sighed, "I'm not mad at you, Kookie. I felt overwhelmed and thought......." He sighed and said again, "Kookie, I've always tried my best to be there for you, especially after our parents' death. You're like a son to me, and I know your strengths and vulnerabilities. If you're not comfortable sharing with the others, at least trust in me. Do you believe I don't love you or don't trust you?"

"No no no, hyung, it's not that.  Please don't say like that, I trust you more than myself, I just... I didn't want to burden you."

"You're not a burden, Jungkook. We're family, and we share both happiness and challenges," Jin said, holding Jungkook's hand gently. "And why are you thinking that you're a burden, huh?"

"In school, my classmates, they told me I am a burden on you, I am just a useless brat," Jungkook replied, his voice filled with hurt.

"No, you're not," Jin said firmly. "And they will pay for what they said and for hurting you, so don't be afraid. Hyung's got this, okay?" Jungkook nodded, feeling a glimmer of hope return.

" And one more thing."Jin said as Jungkook looked at him. " Running away like that wasn't the solution, Kookie. We're a family, and we face our problems together. I need you to trust me, to share your struggles. Don't shut me out."

" Yes hyung I understand, I will tell you everything and I will not run away like that, I am sorry." Jungkook said.

Jin smiled and cupped his face   "Running onto the road like that, especially after what happened, was dangerous, Jungkook. Your safety matters to me. Let's find better ways to cope with whatever you're going through, okay? You are not alone we are with you."

Jungkook smiled "Yes, hyung. Thank you, . You're the best."He looked into Jin's eyes and continued, "Best hyung in the world."

Jin smiled at it and hugged his little brother.

Just then, the room's door opened as the others entered with food. A relief washed over them upon seeing Jin and Jungkook talking and smiling.

" Looks like you guys sorted things out?" Yoongi said

"Yeah, we did." Jin nodded smiling.

The atmosphere lightened as they all sat down together, sharing a meal and laughter.

 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Peace~ ✌️

(Requests are closed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
21.1K 572 16
Has some oneshots containing Fluff, angst and smut (only one) 🥂. Request closed, completed posting the parts here!!
102K 2.7K 35
Jimin is a popular girl who has a friend called Taehyung who is a geek and who loves to dress in Gucci. Everyone wanted to be friends with them but...
3K 185 158
This is a book filled with all kinds of different BTS one shots. There are one shots about the members, or some ships that I like (mainly Namjin thou...