her ghost a Ben hargreeves x...

Por fandom_xreaders

y/n hargreeves or number 8 has been blamed for the death of her bother. it's put a lot of weight on her for y... Mais

chapter 1
chapter2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

113 4 2
Por fandom_xreaders

Y/n pov

Me and Allison were driving to this guy's grandmother's house when we got stuck in some sort of traffic. I sighed and looked out the window. Allison was watching everyone before she quickly undid her seat belt.

"Allison?" I asked. She didn't respond and just got out of the car. I sighed before doing the same myself and following after her. She walked to where there was caution tape and without thinking went under it. I watched her confused

"Hey pardon me hey!" A police officer said walking over to Allison. I rubbed my temples lightly. "I gotta ask you to stay behind the lines. We had an accident last night"

"What kind of accident" she asked.

"Ma'am the line. Please"

"Ok sorry," she said before going back under and standing next to me.

"Got a lot of stuff on the ground to be wary of."

"What happened?" Allison asked again

"We're trying to figure that out. As soon as we do, you'll be able to read
it is in the newspaper with everybody else.
So, have a nice day." He said before starting to walk away. She took off her sunglasses.

"Look officer if there's any way" she started.

"Holy shit!" He said as he saw her. "You're Allison Hargreaves! I  saw you on TV two nights ago in that Sandra Bullock movie about underpaid teachers that rob a bank."

"Yeah that's me," she said

They chatted for a moment about one of her movies which I most likely didn't watch before someone spoke through his walkie. Something about how some guy gained consciousness.

"Allison freaken Hargreaves," he said before laughing "My wife's not gonna believe this" I shook my head a little. "Anyways I gotta go. Work stuff" he said.

"Yeah of course sorry..." Then I saw her thinking for a second "Actually that's why I'm here"

"What are you saying" I whispered. She waved me off.

"I'm... I'm researching a role.
A law enforcement role."

"In Jackpine Cove?
We haven't had a m*rder here in years." He said back shocked.

"Oh, uh... it's about, um...a small-town cop who takes down a drug cartel. In fact, maybe I could tag along while you conduct some official police business.
I promise... I won't get in the way.
I just...I think you could really, um...
help me develop my character, if I could live a day in the life, you know. It was her idea" she said looking over at me. I looked at her with wide eyes before nodding

"Yeah yeah. Thought going to a small town, not many people have heard of would broaden her horizons" I said with a fake smile.

"A day in the life eh?...come on. Follow me" he said.

Both me and Allison let out small sighs before following.

.-.-.-

We were now at a hospital. I was leaning against the wall watching Allison and the police officer.

"Mr lunz can you hear me?" The police officer asked. The guy groaned obviously not wanting to be awake at this moment.

"Who are you" the guy asked.

"I'm Officer Cheddar and these are my...associates," Cheddar said. Just have a couple of questions for ya"

"Am I in trouble?"

"No trouble, nothin' like that. I just... I wanted to ask you about the accident in the Bearskin Tavern parking lot last night."

The man sighed. "You're a cop...you gotta protect me no matter what right?"

"It's my sworn duty"

"It was no accident," The guy said.

"What does that mean"

"This guy...hired us to start a fight" Allison stepped slightly closer to Officer Cheddar ".He wanted us to rough him up in front of his girlfriend. He paid real good, up front. We got drunk. Took it a little too far. Started to hassle the girl, too. And then, all hell broke loose"

Allison looked at Officer Cheddar then the guy

"The guy who paid you. What did he look like?" She asked. I moved to fully stand up ready to leave whenever the officer realized we weren't preparing for a film. "Brown hair, light scruff, slight build?"

"Yeah yeah, that's him."

"Well that's...that's a good guess" officer cheddar said.

"Is this the girlfriend?" Allison asked grabbing a picture from her jacket.

"Hey, uh... Just, um... Just a moment." Cheddar said. He grabbed Allison's arm lightly and pulled her away from the bed and closer to me. He looked between the two of us. "Hey, by any chance, is your movie called Small Town Cop Falls
for Hollywood Superstar's Bullshit?" He asked.

She sighed. "I am sorry for misleading you"

"I believe the word is lying" I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall again.

"I'm sorry I lied. But I didn't know how else to get answers. This is our sister. And I think the guy that put him
in this hospital has her. We have to find her." Allison said.

"I could get fired just for bringing you down here"

"We think she's in trouble," I said intruding on the two. "We need your help"

He sighed before nodding and walking back over to the guy.

"Answer the women's question. Was that the girlfriend?" He asked. Then a nurse came in.

"The doctor ordered more tests. You'll have to ask him more questions later." She said. I nodded and walked out with the other two following.

"Never doing that again" I muttered.

We then ended up waiting for a while with Officer Cheddar. Not really talking just standing in the hallway. The nurse came over to us.

"Hey, Dale?" She said.

"Yep"

"Have you seen Mr. Lunz?"

"No why?"

"I took him to x-Ray then he disappeared"

"You should probably let security know. I'll call it in now"

"Yeah"

"Wait one more thing," Allison said grabbing the book cover from her pocket. "Do you recognize this woman?"

"Mhm. She left with Mr Peabody this morning"

"This morning?" I asked

"They must've been here when we stopped by the cabin this morning"

"Yeah," Cheddar said.

"Maybe they went back there. I'm gonna go get my sister."

"Woah woah hold on," he said stopping me and Allison as we started to walk away. "We got a missing vic. I need you to stay here."

Then he walked away

"Funny. Not happening let's go" I said walking the other way. Allison was quick to follow after me.

.-.-.

We got back to the car that we had left at the other place and drove to the cabin.

"Do you think she's ok?" Allison asked.

"Hopefully"

"Hopefully?!" She yelled

"What do you want me to say? This guy paid these other guys to beat the living shit out of him just to fuck with her in some way. He's psycho"

"I just. We didn't leave it on the best terms."

"Believe me. No one did. And no one knew about this dickhead. I believe she'll be fine but no one can be certain"

She then turned into the driveway and parked.

"You know you're really bad at positivity" she Saud.

"I thought that was obvious"

I stepped out of the car and felt a heavy breeze. I heard a violin being played. Allison looked over at me with a concerned look. We walked up to the porch where the lights were swinging and the chair was rocking at a decent speed. Me and Allison walked up towards the door looking around the porch.

"Vamya is that you?" Allison yelled over to the wind trying to get her to hear through the door. Allison opened the door and I followed behind her. "Vanya there you are. What is going on" she said as I shut the door behind us. Vanya stopped playing and looked at us. The breeze died down and things slowly stopped rocking and drifting back and forth.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"We came to find you. Are you ok?" I said.

"Yeah," She said looking at me then Allison

"There's something weird going on here. What's causing it?" Allison asked.

Vamya was silent for a moment and looked between us before answering. "Me"

I looked at her confused

"What" I whispered. Allison stepped forward towards her.

"What do you mean me?" Allison asked

"I mean I made those things happen," she said. I looked at Allison and then Vanya. There was a pause as Allison looked around a little. "With my powers. Turns out I've had them all this time. It's weird huh?"

I stared at her with my mouth slightly agape.

"It's incredible," Allison said slightly in shock.

"But," Vanya asked expecting more.

"Can we do this in the car?" Allison asked.

"Why?"

Allison sighed.

"You're not going to want to hear it"

"Well that's never stopped you before"

My eyes widened slightly as I looked between the two of them. Allison took a breath and nodded a little before continuing

"Leonard Peabody" she started. "His real name is Harold Jenkins" Vanya just stared at her for a moment before Allison stepped closer. "Do you remember how I couldn't find anything on him in the library? It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does. He was in prison for twelve years. He murdered his father when he was thirteen"

"This is...insane," Vanya said. "His dad was an engineer at..."

"We have the police report in the car Vanya. We can show you" I said joining on.

"I don't...I don't understand."

"Leonard, Harold, I... I know it doesn't make any sense, and I know it sounds crazy, but we were in his house. He has pictures of all of us with our eyes gouged out."  Allison said.

"Wait what?"

"I promise we will tell you everything
in the car, but it is not safe," I said putting my hand on her arm. She pushed me off.

"No stop," she said before sighing. She moved to sit down on a chair and we moved the stand near her.

"Look, um... I can't imagine how hard it is for you to hear this... how you feel right now, but I... we love you, and we...we just... we wanna be here for you,
as your sisters" I said crouching down next to her with Allison nodding next to me.

"There's just no way," she said looking up at us. "I love him this just doesn't make any sense," she said rubbing a hand over her face. Allison and I watched her. "And this power... I...I don't know. I don't know what's going on. I don't know what to do." She said I rubbed her arm softly before looking over at Allison who was looking at the ground. She closed her eyes for a second

"I understand now" Allison whispered next to me.

"What," I asked

"When we were four, Dad told us you were sick. You had to be isolated. We were so young. None of us knew to question it." Allison said. I looked at her cautiously. "But then he asked me to do something I never understood...until now." She said. "He made me an accomplice." She said. Allison wouldn't look at either of us "he made both of us an accomplice"

I took a shaky breath as the memories hit me. Having to watch Vanya not be herself as I had to get her to go into the room. The room next to the one I hated at that age.

"You two did this to me," Vanya said after a long pause between us.

"We didn't realize it," Allison said.

"You knew this whole time?" Vanya stood up abruptly pushing me away from her. "That I had powers!"

"No no, I didn't really understand until came today. Until I saw it!" Allison said getting up.

"Well, now it all makes sense. Why you never wanted me around!" Vamya said turning back toward us as I stood up.

"What no"

"You couldn't risk me threatening
your place in the house your... your dominance."

"That's not true"

"You couldn't handle the fact
that Dad might find me special. Or you that he might throw you in that other room"

"Vanya," I said softly.

"You're special with or without powers," Allison's said.

"Don't say that" Vanya said back

"We have a chance to start over!" I said.

"You ruined my life!" She yelled back.

"Oh please, Vanya!" Allison said desperately "Everything is out in the open we can move on"

"Oh, I'm moving on. But not with you, with Leonard."

"Harold you mean"

"With Leonard! The only person who ever loved me for me."

I heard some ringing around us and looked at Allison who looked pissed. The wind picked up again almost to what it was before.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you're not threatened now," Vanya said. I looked around and saw the windchimes moving around

"I don't want to argue with you," Allison said softly.

"Then go!" Vanya yelled back.

"We only want to help," I said.

"I don't want your help"

"Vanya we love you," Allison said on the verge of tears.

"Stop saying that"

The light above is swung violently. We looked around as the rocking chair started rocking the glasses moved side to Side.

"Are you...are you ok?" I asked.

"I said go!" She screamed making the glass in the lights above us shatter. We both yelped. I focused on Vanya trying to get into her head to calm her down when something slashed my stomach. I looked down and put my hand over my stomach. I looked at my hand and saw the blood spilling out. Allison looked at me then Vamya.

"Y/n" she asked before I fell to the floor "Y/n!" My head started to get foggy before I heard her speak again "Vanya don't make me do this" I heard silence before she spoke again sounding distant. "I heard a rumor" Then I vaguely saw Vanya slash the air before Allison was on the ground next to me. I turned my head to look at her before darkness overtook my sight.

.-.-.-

A/n

Hello I know I haven't updated this in really really long time. I'm trying to get this one updated more because I have so many ideas for the other seasons. I will be updating this as soon as I can. Thank you to those of you who have commented saying you wanted more parts. They will be coming out as soon as I possibly can. Hope y'all enjoy this. The next chapter should have some more interactions with Ben. Happy reading!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

586K 10.6K 30
"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why don't you try and get a husband of your...
294 25 11
Yura used to be Eight... Eight Hargreeves. One of the eight children the eccentric billionaire, Reginald Hargreeves, adopted. But she was never part...
124K 2.7K 24
[𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝟷] "Laney!" Five gave a weary shout. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't think-" "Exactly! You didn't think!" Elaina snapped...
595 10 13
You are one of the kids apart of the umbrella academy, you haven't spoken to your siblings in for ever. One day your father dies, your missing siblin...