Adopted By Malum

Da Allena5SOS

"So.. I was adopted by a guitarist and a bassist in a band?" "Pretty much." "Cool." Altro

Adopted by Malum
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Four

8.6K 310 338
Da Allena5SOS

(I'm basing this off of the classes I picked and how school was for me. Keep in mind I'm from California and its probably different in Australia.)

Sophia's point of view

"Sophia, instead of just sitting around, we're going to go down to the school to enroll you." Michael told me as he walked into my room. "Get dressed." He told me and I nodded.

He closed the door and I went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans with a rip in the knee, a denim button up shirt, and my black and white converse high-tops. I got changed quickly and then went to the bathrom, brushing out my hair that I had straightened earlier.

When I finished, I put my phone in my pocket and then made my way downstairs. Michael and Calum stood up drop the couch and then nodded towards the front door, telling me they were ready to go.

I nodded and then we went to the car. I got in and then as soon as we all buckled up, Michael I started the car. Calum asked me what song to play and I thought about it.

"'Lose Yourself' by Eminem." I said and he nodded, telling me he listens to that. "I love this song." I said and he agreed, along with Michael.

"Are you excited for school?" Michael asked me and I laughed. He laughed too and then Calum joined in. "God, wow, that was funny. I can't believe I said that with a straight face."

I agreed and as soon as the song ended, we were at the school. Michael parked the car and we all got out after he turned it off. I walked across to the entrance of the school and then Calum and Michael followed me.

We went to the entrace of the school and then I took a seat as they went to talk to the lady at the desk. I knew everyone was in their classes and I was hoping I could get classes similar to Makenna. She's like my only friend.

"Sophia, what was your old surname so that they can pull up your old records and such?" Michael asked me. "Wasn't it like Flores or something?"

"Yeah," I nodded and the lady typed into her computer. I sat quietly and then a boy walked in. He went up to the desk and stood quietly as she talked to Calum and Michael.

Once he realized he wasn't going to talk to her for a bit, he took a seat beside me. "Hey." He said and I waved. "You're enrolling?" I nodded and he smiled. "Thank you for coming."

"Why?" I asked confused. He told me now he had a reason to miss class and I laughed. "You're welcome." I said and he introduced himself. "Sophia." I said and he nodded.

"You'll be starting tomorrow then?" I nodded and he smiled. "You can hang out with me and my friends if you'd like, so you're not alone. I know what it feels like to be new in a school."

"Oh, I have a friend, her name's Makenna." I said and he nodded. He told me if I ever wanted to hang out with him I could and I nodded. "Thanks for the option." I said and he nodded.

"Yes Kevin?" The lady asked him and he stood up. He told her that the classroom needed some extra copies of something and the last went to go do it.

"Teacher always makes me get stuff, that's why she knows me." He told me and I nodded. The lady handed him the papers and he thanked her. "Well, I guess I'll see you around tomorrow or something, bye."

I could see Calum and Michael looking at me so I just waved. Calum pulled his phone out and then a few seconds later I felt my phone buzz.

'No boys'

I rolled my eyes and told him that he didn't have to worry about it. I put my phone away and stood up as she told me to pick from the electives and langauges that were left.

I could either get guitar or woodshop.

And then French or Flipino.

"It's sad to see guitar as one of the last ones." I said and checked off guitar. "It's such a wonderful instrument." I spoke up as I checked off French. She took and paper to enter it into the computer as I set the pen down.

"Kids have now lost music," Michael muttered. "The end is near Calum. Soon, the while pop-punk and rock part of music will fade and all the radio will play is boybands and bad rap music." He said and I chuckled.

"Don't cry Michael." I said and he laughed, telling me he wasn't crying. "Just think, you're in a band and you will inspire others to get into the pop-punk scene. Then one of those bands will grow big and inspire other kids and so forth. Pop-punk and rock isn't dead, not yet."

"That really made me feel better." He said and Calum laughed. "Like, really better. Thanks Sophia." I nodded and then the lady handed us some things.

"This must be signed and returned tomorrow morning. Also, please read through the code of conduct because it has the rules and such inside of it. Also, your classes Sophia." She said, handing Michael a packet and me a paper. We thanked her and then left, making our way to the car.

"We'll go over the booklet when we go home and I'll sign these after dinner." Michael said and I nodded. "Come on, let's go home. I'm tired of driving so much."

-

When we got home, I went up to my room and kicked my shoes off. I threw my socks in the dirty laundry basket and then went to Michael's room since the two had gone in there.

I jumped in between the two and they chuckled, Calum wrapping an arm around my waist as Michael opened the envelope. He pulled out some papers and set them aside before pulling out a few booklets.

"Blah blah I don't care about the state wide education system and shit." Michael said and tossed one booklet on the floor. "School rules... oh how I don't miss these. I loathed school. I was never very good at it."

Calum agreed and Michael opened the booklet, flipping through a page or two. He scooted over closer and then showed us the book as he read through the rules. "Of course the dress code would be first," Michael said with an eyeroll.

"Guys are not allowed to sag their jeans or wear pants that are too big. For PE they have to wear shorts or sweats with a tank-top or t-shirt." Michael read. "Unless they're in a sports team, then they wear their uniform."

"Michael, I am not a boy, I do not need to know the guys' dress code." I said and he laughed.

"Just reading it so you can note the obvious difference in the guys' dress code and the girls'." He said and I nodded. He hummed and then flipped the page.

"Girls are not allowed to wear leggings or shorts, dresses, or skirts that go within two or three inches above the knee. They cannot wear open toed shoes or heels at all unless it is for a dance or special occasion. They cannot wear spaghetti straps without something over it and they cannot wear shirts that show too much of their stomach or chest, their boobs basically. Oh, and no skinny jeans with too many rips or holes in it and for PE the shorts still need to be of appropriate length and they cannot wear spaghetti straps still. They still have to wear plain t-shirts and sweats, unless on a sports' team then they wear their uniform." He read on and on.

"That's bullshit." Calum said. "Guys have like three rules and girls have like thirty." He spoke up and Michael just shrugged. "Dress codes are unfair. I'm not saying I'd let you wear those things out to school but like come on. What if it's hot? What are you gonna wear? Capris?"

"There's a reason behind dress codes Calum, calm down. It's for their education. Besides, you're acting as if you're the one who is going to school." Michael said and I rolled my eyes at his attitude. Those dress codes are extremely unfair, I agree.

"I'm just saying, they're really unfair." Calum told Michael. "Sophia, if it's a hot day and you want to wear shorts and a tank-top, do it. We won't get mad if we get a call home and shit." He said and I nodded.

"Oh look, the consequences of breaking dress code. Listen to this Calum." Michael said and I looked at the book in his hands. I wish laser beams could come from my eyes so I can burn the shit out of it.

"A call home will be sent and we will have to drive to the school to bring her a other set of clothes. If not, she will be sent home." Michael said, directing his attention towards Calum. "Remember that it goes on her permanent record Calum."

"Tell the guys to stop being horny fuckers and that staring is rude and then the dress code wouldn't matter." Calum said and I laughed. "Besides, they're fourteen, fifteen, what's the most they're gonna have?"

"Bodies vary Calum," Michael said. "Some bodies um grow faster than others. Why do you think I grew a stubble at like sixteen and you have yet to have any body hair?" He asked and Calum scoffed.

"Shut the f-"

"Can you two not fight please? It's just a stupid rule." I mumbled and Calum apologized, kissing the top of my head. "It is extremely unfair but it's not worth fighting over." I told them and they nodded.

Michael began to read some more off of the booklet about things that can get you in trouble and then the consequences. He also read about the homework policies and everything you need to do in order to pass the year.

"All of these bullshit rules are hurting my head and making my stomach growl-"

"I'm positive that's just because you haven't eaten at all today." I said and Calum just chuckled.

"Don't cut me off." He said and I rolled my eyes. "And it's making my stomach growl loudly. So... pepperoni pizza anyone?" He asked and I nodded. "What about you Michael?"

"Yeah um, you two go order the pizza. I'll just start signing these right now. Be down in like fifteen or something." He said and we nodded. We got out of his bed and then went downstairs.

I sat on the counter as he leaned against it, calling in some pizza place for an order of three pizzas in the largest size they had. He agreed to something and then hung up. He then checked something on his phone and as soon as he put his phone down, he looked at me.

"The other two will be home soon. I'll help you put everything together if you need?" He asked me and I nodded, telling him it'd be helpful. "Also, again, if it's hot and you want to break dress code, do it. We won't get mad at you, well, I won't." He told me and I nodded.

"Thanks Calum." I said and he nodded. "Minus well just be a fucking guy. They can basically wear whatever they want." I said and he laughed.

"If you want that, I'll take you to the stores where I buy my clothes and let you shop online." He told me and I laughed, telling him I was fine and that wasn't necessary. "Just saying." He said with a chuckle.

"Want to shoot some hoops while we wait on the pizza?" He asked me and I nodded. "You don't even need shoes, it's just our backyard. Come on." He said and we ran to the backyard.

I grabbed the ball that was buy the fence and tossed it to him. "Here," I said and he caught it. I smiled proudly and he shot it at the basket ball. When it bounced off if the backboard, I jumped up to grab it before it hit the floor and then threw it a back, making a hoop. "Ooh!" I said and he laughed.

"You saved my ball, that was my point." He told me and I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." He said and I did it again. We laughed and he handed me the ball back since it made at basket.

"Was that the doorbell?" I asked as I heard a ding. "Should we go check?" He nodded and I dropped the ball, running into the house. I laughed as he bragged about beating me to the door and then he opened it after looking through the peep-hole.

He handed the man some money after he pulled his wallet out and told me to put the pizza on the table. I did as he said and then washed my hands. "Wash your hands before you get and piece of pizza Calum!"

"Yeah Calum!" We heard another voice and suddenly I was being lifted up. "Hi." I looked down since I was placed on shoulder and smiled.

"Hi Luke." I said and he smiled. "Can you put me down please? I want some pizza." He didn't do it and instead just walked to the living room.

"Bow down to the queen."

I laughed and Ashton did as he said. "Fuck that, I'm eating. The queen can wait." Calum said and it rolled my eyes. Luke put me down and I thanked him. I went to the box and then grabbed a slice.

"I'll go get Michael." I said and before they could answer, I made my way up to his room. I knocked on his door and he told me to come in. I walked in and he looked up drop some papers.

"I brought you a slice of pizza, but it's on a napkin because I wasn't able to get any plate because of Luke." I said and he smiled, thanking me. "There's still a lot more." I told him as I handed him the slice.

"It'll get some when I go down sweetheart, it's okay. You eat it." He told me and I shook my head. "It'll can't get my hands greasy, I have also few more things to sign."

"That's why you have jeans and a napkin." I said and he rolled his eyes, taking the slice from me. "See? You knew you wanted it." I said and he chuckled.

"Bring me a can of b-soda please?" He asked and I rose an eyebrow. "I'm trying to cut down the beer. I'm gonna end up getting a beer gut if I don't." He said and I laughed.

"Of course. Be back in a few." I said and he nodded. I left his room and then went to the kitchen. I reached in the refrigerator for a can of soda and then grabbed an plate. I put an few more slices on it and then made my way up to his room again, ignoring the guys who kept staring at me.

"Voici votre soda et de la pizza." I said and he just looked at me confused. "Here's your soda and pizza." I said and he laughed.

"Thank you." He said and put both of them on his nightstand, along with the pizza slice I has given him earlier. "Look, about the whole dress code thing, I agree with Calum. If you want to wear leggings to be comfortable or shorts because it's hot, then do it. Fuck what the school says okay?"

I nodded and smiled. "Give me a hug." I got on to his bed and then gave him a hug. "If anyone gives you shit in school, tell us okay? If someone makes you feel uncomfortable tell us too, we'll handle it." He told me.

"Okay."

"Also, if you're going to get in trouble for hurting someone, you minus well hit them hard okay?" I laughed and nodded and he smiled. "Only for self defense though. I know how rough school can be."

"Okay, thank you Michael." I said and he nodded. We pulled away and I watched as he signed some more papers.

"Now eat and hang out with the guys. I'll be down in a bit. I promise." I nodded and then got off if his bed. I closed his door and then made my way downstairs.

I went to th pizza box and then grabbed a slice. "Michael make you bring some up to him?" Luke asked me with a chuckle and I shook my head.

"No. I just thought that he's taking the time to do stuff for me and so I should just bring him some pizza." I said and is picked off the pepperoni. "He only asked for the soda. Plus, I wanted him to get pizza before you all eat it all."

"You know us too well." Ashton said and I laughed. "Anyways, your supplies are up in your room. I put them up while Luke carried you around." He told me and I nodded.

"Why don't you ever carry me like that Luke?" Calum asked Luke and I laughed. "I thought you shipped Cake?"

"Sorry bro but now, it's Malum. You two adopted a girl together, it's official." Luke said and I looked at them confused. Oh... Calum and Luke's names mashed together is Cake and Michael and Calum's names mashed together is Malum.

"You make it really hard to believe you're straight Calum." I told him as he cuddled up into Luke's side. Ashton and Luke laughed then I looked at the stairs as Michael walked down, laughing.

"That's my girl."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.4K 16 43
-you saved my life, it's the least I can do. what is your name?- -I don't have a name...- 2018
334K 14.9K 68
"It's funny how I thought two kids would wanna adopt a kid." "No, it's not funny. What's funny is that you fell for it-" "I looked up to you. You we...
239K 9.7K 60
The trilogy ending for Adopted By 5 Seconds of Summer.