TWISTED.

By TheeJasCole

" I want all of you until there is nothing left of you..." More

Cast.
Copyright.
1. INNOCENT.
2. Where it all starts...
4. Superman
5. I knew you were Trouble.
6. Private Vibes.

3. Suprise?!

486 32 36
By TheeJasCole

Sienna "Si Si" Sage

" Si Si, I don't know why you didn't just didn't go to design school, this dress is too fye", India rambles on as she admires the dress that I decided to wear.

On my spare time I love to make clothes from scratch rather I use old jeans, crochet, whatever it is, I can make a miracle out of it. Some would say its a secret passion but my parents would never invest in it. They wanted me to go after something practical which is why I'm studying Law, like my mom. She wants to pass her firm down to me
when I graduate.

" How many times I have to tell you India, it's just a hobby nothing more", I say smiling, pulling my fenty lip gloss
from my clutch.

" If you say so, but you're just so talented", She says.

" Thank you so much for the compliment ", I say smiling at her.

Today was the last day of the first week. I had a rough start but I managed to catch up. I haven't heard from Von since he Monday. It's Friday now, I've texted and called him through out the week, but I just assumed maybe he didn't want to talk or he was busy. I didn't want to come off so clingy but I missed him. I liked how he made me feel, I just hope he didn't play in my face.

I haven't talked to India or Ari about any of this and it was hard because I really needed advice because I've never dealt with anyone before. I didn't know if I needed to step away or continue to text him. But I just felt like I was blowing up his phone and I didn't want to do that. Keeping this a secret was harder than I thought. I was known for always telling the truth, there was no way I could let then know I lied to them. I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I'll just have to figure this out on my own.

Maybe I should surprise him and go to his house. Yeah, I'll just do that. I can miss today, I'll just go to all my classes next week. A small smile spreads across my face at the thought of his face, I know he's going to be so happy to see me. I bet no girl has ever surprised him like this.

" Are you ready to leave Si?'' Ari asks, coming into the living room where India and I are.

" Actually you guys go ahead, I have to call my mom I forgot she wanted to talk to me about something", I say to them.

" oh lord, you know how Auntie likes to talk, ill write some notes for the first 2 periods just in case", India says causing me to laugh.

" Yes, thank you so much", I say to her,
smiling.

" Okay, so see you later?" Ari says as she walks behind India towards the door.

" Yeah ", I say nodding my head.

Without saying anything else, they leave out. I wait at least 20 minutes to make sure they went to class to turn off my location. I remembered Von's address because he only lived 20 minutes off of campus. I remembered what his house looked like. So I just arrange myself an uber, it was my first time using the app but it was quite easy.

According the app my driver was 3 minutes away so I grab my purse and leave out the dorm, towards the parking lot where the uber will be waiting for me. It seems though as I got outside my uber was right there. As I got in the driver didn't greet me or anything. I didn't bother to say anything either. He just blasted his music as he sped away from my school.

I didn't mind though, the sooner I got to Von's house the better. I couldn't believe that I was doing something so crazy like this. I would've never done something like this back home. My parents would kill me if they knew what I was up too. Paying for college is not cheap. What they wouldn't know isn't a big deal. I'm not even sure what I'm doing here, I'm just going off of emotions, how I feel.

Just as I thought 20 minutes, lef me right to the house that I remembered as Von's. I got out the car quickly as I ran down the short pathway in my high heels. I took a deep breath then proceed to knock at Von's door three times. No answer. So I just decide to knock again, again, and again. Finally I hear someone approaching the door causing my heart to race. A huge smile comes across my face as I see Dayvon open the door.

Only he didn't look to happy to see me. Instead he looked upset. Very upset. But he did look handsome dressed in designer head to toe, jewelery on. He smelled so good too. But I just kept a smile on my face as he towers over my 5'3 form, even in heels I was so short compared to him.

" Aye what the fuck you doing here?" He demands, glaring at me. He sounded very pissed off causing my smile to fall.

" I... I wanted to see you... you haven't called so I just wanted to suprise you", I say nervously, my eyes fluttering as I try to keep eye contact with him.

" Come in", He says, moving aside so that I could come inside.

A smile spreads across my face as I walk inside his home. He had some company Durk, Duke, Booka, and Louie all was on the couch, smoking and playing music. They didn't look shocked to see me as I stood there in the living room.

" Hey Ms. Bougee", Duke says smiling as he pulls a blunt to his lips.

" My name is Sienna", I say, rolling my eyes.

" Yeah, Yeah ", He says causing his friends to laugh as he waves me off.

" Sienna come on", Von says, grabbing my arm roughly.

I wanted to say something but I just don't, I follow him up the stairs, to his bedroom where he slams his door shut. The look of Lust infuriating his once frustrated expression. A bite down on my bottom lip as he backs me into a wall, looking in my eyes intensely. He grabs me by the neck roughly, smashing his lips onto mine. A low moan slip from my lips immediately, my arms wrapping around his neck.

" You wanna 69?" He asks, as he kisses on my neck, reaching under my dress to remove my panties.

" Yeah... show me", I say nodding my head helping him unbutton his jeans and pull them down.

He showcases his beautiful, yet devious smile as he leads me to his bed. He lays down first on his back and beckons for me to follow him. I've read in books what the postion was, so I knew my lower half was meeting his face and his was meeting my face. Excitement washes over me as I lowered my body perfectly into the postion.

I wasted no time to make sure his dick was in my mouth, this was my second time doing this, and I was actually enjoying myself. But then... he starts to kiss my other set of lips which catches me off guard with how warm his tongue was. I gasp as he holds both of my thighs feasting on me like he hadn't ate all day.

" Oh my go-" I moan with all of his penis in my mouth, trying to gain my composure.

" Keep going Ma", He encourages me, as he kisses my vagina so lightly.

As I feel his tongue swirl around my bud, I start to grind against his face at a slow pace, and he starts to fuck my face as well. We were in complete bliss in this moment, I knew I was so loud everyone heard downstairs but I didn't care.

" Dayvon, Baby", I whine out, knowing my first orgasm is coming. My legs were shaking, my stomach was in knots, I could hardly even keep myself up. I knew he was close as well.

" Fuck Si," he groans, something about the vibrations of his words and his tongue sends me over the edge and I cum hard, my body shaking. He follows after, of course I swallow, but neither one of us stop. The head between the both of us becomes even more intense, this time he starts to finger me, which causes me lose complete focus on what I was doing.

" Shit you a bad girl for daddy?" He asks me, as he does this come here motion with his fingers.

" Yes daddy, yes ", I moan, all hot and flustered, grabbing onto my breast, and the bed.

Just as I am having my second orgasm, I feel something grab a hold of my hair , yanking me out of the bed. I start to yell and scream as whatever and whoever this was starts to attack me, literally punching and dragging me down the stairs.

" AYE Asian LET HER THE FUCK GO!" I hear Dayvon yells as the girl continues to attack me.

" HELP ME! HELP ME!" I scream as I try to curl up into a fetus postion so that I could try to protect myself.

But this Asian girl just keeps going, dragging me right outside the house as she continues to try to stomp me and punch my face that I was able to cover. Finally I feel someone yank this wild animal off of me.

" YOU DUMB HOE! you better stay away from my man", The girl screams and yells as Booka drags her in the house.

" Dayvon who the fuck was that?" I demand as tears rush down my face.

" My girlfriend ", he says as if I was supposed to know that.

" Girlfriend?! You never mentioned you ever had one", I say to him.

" Why you think i ain't call back? Lil folks we had a good time that was it", he says laughing at me.

" So... what we were just doing was more so called fun?" I say, as more tears rush down my face.

" look lil folks. You need to just take yo lil ass home. You got beat the fuck up", He says laughing, as if it was funny.

" No thanks to you. I can't believe this happened to me", I say, more to myself.

" Well maybe you'll think twice before you pop up to people house. You never know what they got going on", He says winking as he walks back into his house leaving me outside.

I scoff in disbelief, I can't believe that I thought I was going to have anything with him. He just used me. I was done with him. I left my phone in his house but there was no way I was going back in there. Instead I sit down for a few more seconds before I can stand up and start to walk back to campus.

That will be the last time I ever deal with Dayvon Bennett. And you can bet money on that.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

LMAOOOOOSKSKS ... thoughts?

More is OTW

remember to Vote, comment, and share my story with everyone you know!

Jas is OUTTTTT!

Continue Reading