Hollstein Songfics

Per quidditch07

!!!!!!: I don't own any of the songs, Carmilla the Webseries, or any other company,band, merchandise or franc... Més

Be Alone (Paramore)

277 6 2
Per quidditch07

So what if I don't have a lot to talk about?

"This is stupid, cupcake" the broody vampire says as she stands still against the wall, arms crossed, her piercing dark eyes laying on the dirty-blonde girl in front of her.

"It maybe stupid but you don't even know," Laura grabs Carmilla's wrists and pulls the older girl towards her so they are chest to chest, "how fun it is until you try"

I shove my mouth and keep it locked until it comes

Of all her years of existence, Mircalla Karnstein, the hero of Silas University, has never, ever felt more alive (ironically) with any person or monster than she does when she's with the feisty college student, Laura Hollis.

"Try it for me?" The short girl asks, trailing her fingers up the taller girls arm, making the usually calm and collected look turn into blushes and smiles.

And what if I don't ever want to leave my house?

"Only once, then we do something else, okay?" Carmilla explained as Laura's arms drop from hers as she steps back as the shorter steps aside, clearing the path for her.

Stay on the couch while all my friends are going out

Sighing, Carmilla runs and slides in the fuzzy socks given to her by her cupcake. 'Okay yeah this is fun', her thoughts laugh in her head, 'wait wait, I can show her something like this'. "Slide towards me, Hollis"

Alone

"SLIDING INTO YOUR GIRL'S DM'S!" Laura yells as she slides into the awaiting arms.

"What?" Sure living through centuries and hearing thousands of pop culture references, even way before they had an official title, has filled Carmilla's head with their nonsense, but 'sliding into your DM's' is a new one.

You should be alone

"Sliding into your girl's DM, you've never heard of that? It's when or not when because most of the time it's a joke, these guys or girls just start a conversation in someone's direct messages on Instagram and Twitter but mostly Instagram. But they'll have this picture of someone riding or sliding into something and they'll put 'sliding into your girl's DM's' on the photo or capti-" her rambling was stopped by a finger on her lips. She didn't realize how close they were until she stopped talking, Carm's strong arm around the girl's back as her other to mutes the chatterbox.

"You talk too much sometimes, sweetheart", her smooth, sultry voice filling the empty house.

Yeah, you should be alone with me

"Remember what I said about 1698?"

"That it may as well been sex?"

"Correct and as I thought to myself as I slid across the room, 'why not allow her to experience 1698 in 2015?'. So," stepping away from the slightly confused blonde. Carmilla bowed her head and placed an arm around her back while the other is held out towards the girl in front of her. She asks as she lifts her head with her notorious seductive look, "Care for a dance?"

You should be alone with me

"You know that for a centuries old badass vampire, you're really a romantic dork, right?" Laura says as she curtsies, her blue plaid shirt acting as her dress, "but, I'd be delighted to share a dance", her hand joining the paler one as she walks backwards to a larger area with less furniture and decorations.

We could be alone

Arms wrapped around each other's waists while the two hands connect like puzzles, they pull each other closer, practically breathing each other's breaths in. One step back brings the other's forward, one step right brings the other's right as well. Apart, together, distanced, together, apart, then joined again.

Yeah, we could be alone

Taking the hand of the shorter girl over her head, they spin the girl around slowly, Laura's sandy hair twirling along with her. Smiling, Carmilla pulls her in for a kiss, her other arm wrapping around the girls waist as Laura's wrap around their neck instinctually.

But never get too low on me

"So, how was it?" Laura asks as she pulls away, her hands finding the ones on her waist and interlocking them.

"How was what?" She maybe smart but sometimes Carmilla is oblivious to the obvious.

I made the journey down the hall back to my room

"Sliding in fuzzy socks on wooden flooring!" Laura answered as she slides away, doing a goofy dance.

"Eh" shrugging, Carmilla leans up against the nearest wall and closes her eyes.

"Lies, I saw you smile or grin or whatever that was on your pretty face", she slides past the vampire, tapping the girl's nose as she goes by.

But you want time then let it ride inside in silence too

"Pretty face huh?" She asks, her eyes still closed, her questioning look replaced by a grin.

"I'm pretty sure we've established that you have a pretty face and.." sliding by, " you enjoyed sock skating"

See I ain't want to climb some social ladder too

"You're seeing things, Lauronica Mars"

"Am not"

Some Shanghai-La's that all the cool kids will abuse

"What are you doing?"

"Sliding, care to join me?"

Alone

The dark eyes fluttered open only to widen at the sight in front of her. This girl was definitely, definitely something else.

"No, I know that, but what are you doing?"

"I, am moonwalking"

"Moonwalking, like Michael Jackson's dance?"

You should be alone

"No, Sandra Bullock's" Laura retorted, she gave herself an imaginary pat on the back for her sarcastic remark. Reading those articles about sarcasm definitely helped her game.

"I didn't know you could moonwalk" Stepping away from the wall, she steps closer to the tiny dancer.

Yeah, you should be alone with me

"You never asked or the situation to ask never came up, in a nutshell, nothing moonwalk or Michael Jackson related never came up in our conversations" Laura replied as she propped her elbows up against the couch behind her.

"That seems about right. Did someone teach you or did you learn by yourself?"

You should be alone with me

"Oh! Kirsch taught me"

Kirsch was one of those friends who was your frat-boy and your best friend at the same time, and sure maybe he a goes a bit to crazy with the whole "bro" thing at some points, but he is a loyal friend overall.

"Wait, Kirsch? The man puppy?  I'm you're dudescort Kirsch?" Carmilla asks, though she's only been at the university for a couple months, she had a pretty good grasp on everyone and their personalities but Kirsch, Kirsch was one she tried to do avoid if possible.

We could be alone

"Yeah, Kirsch taught me, he also taught me how to play chess without loosing your marbles. Have I just blown your mind?" Her hands hover around the taller girl's ears as she makes an explosion noise and does the 'mind blown' gesture.

"Yeah yeah, what are we doing now?" Carmilla laughs as she shoos the girl's hands away.

Yeah, we could be alone

"Well, we could,"Laura's hand snaked up to the leather collar of the girl's jacket, slowly pulling it down as she bites her bottom lip, her eyes never leaving the dark ones, "I don't know......TAG YOU'RE IT!" She roars as she bounds, and almost slips, away from the awestruck vampire.

"You're a child, Hollis!" Carmilla yells as she gathers herself and turns around to face the direction the girl ran.

But never get too low on me

"Yeah I am but you're still it!" The maiden yells, her voice somewhat further away than before.

For years and years, Mircalla Karnstein was taught to stalk and locate the girls before bringing them to her mother. 'Don't start attention' her mother would say, 'don't mess this up for me, for us' she said, 'when they least expect it, attack'. But this, this was different.

We could be alone together

Laura was something else, she lights up the dark and desolate void in Carmilla, she could be brave even when she knew she was in a life or death situation.

She loved that about the girl, her bravery, her dorky quirks, her attitude, everything.

Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh

Finally, she begins her search, her feline senses helping her track the girl's scent.

I'm alone, now I'm in love with you alone

'Hollis you're ridiculously good at hiding' Carmilla thought to herself, she's been searching for the girl for around 10 minutes, longer than she wanted to search.

"Dr Who's on!" She yelled, hoping that it would bring the girl out of her hiding.

After a couple seconds of silence she proceeded to her next idea .

Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh

"Laura I got to go do some...uh..vampire things, bye!" She lied as she pretends to make noises as if she was gathering her stuff, stomping to the door and opening it just to close it, hoping it would get the girl out.

'So good for that idea' thinks the girl as she goes through the house again. First in the living room, kitchen, dining room, basement, and every other room and only when she is suddenly pulled into a dark closet.

Come be alone, I'll be in love with you alone

"Hi" the kidnapper greeted as they closed the closet door.

"I should've known you weren't out of the closet yet" Their hostage joked, receiving a small shove to the shoulder.

"I've been out, for like....I don't know how long but a while!"

Oh oh oh oh

"You heard my attempts to draw you out I presume." Carmilla states as she moves to the side of the shorter girl, wrapping her arm around her neck.

"Yeah, the Dr.Who and the vampire business that you had to do. How was that, did you finish it?" Laura answered, laying her head on the other's shoulder as they make their sarcastic response.

You should be alone

"It was fine, just had to locate this girl but she located me first. It was strange because I was told that this girl was very cute but I never got to see her face"

"I bet she's very cute, like baby Groot cute"

"Baby Groot cute? You need to lay off the Marvel movies"

Yeah, you should be alone

"Sure but I bet the target is very cute and I bet her badass girlfriend is even cuter"

"You just used badass and cute in the same sentence, they just cancel each other out, Hollis" Carmilla corrected the girl, running her fingers through the hazelnut hair.

You should be alone with me

"Shh, less talking more cuddling," Laura replied as she leaned further into the girl.

"We're sitting in the closet, a small one too, if we're going to cuddle let's do it somewhere else, that okay with you?"

"Only if I can ride on your back"

We could be alone

"Fine but if I slip and fall I'm blaming you, cutie" Carmilla said as she opened the closet door and crouched down so the shorter girl could hop on her back. Once she felt the Laura's arms around her neck and when she makes sure that the girl is ready and comfortable she begins her journey back to the living room.

"I feel so tall!

"Don't get used to it" Carmilla joked as she readjusted her grip on Laura's legs.

Yeah, we could be alone

When the older girl finally gets to the couch, she turns to her side and rolls Laura on to the brown furniture.

"Wow rude"

"Thats," quickly tossing herself into the cushion next to her girlfriend, "just how I am, buttercup"

But never get too low on me

"Stupid vampire" Laura said, look affectionately into the dark eyes beside her. The things those eyes have seen, the way the light hits them at a certain angle and they turn lighter, Carmilla's eyes were one of the few things Laura loves about her.

"Virgin sacrifice" Carmilla stated, her eyes shifting from the hazel eyes to the luscious lips. She never realized that she was moving toward the girl until something cold and metal like made contact with her lips.

You should be alone

"Look, a rare Pepe"

"Another frog thing?" She wanted to kiss Laura but the meme-loving girl made her own move first.

"They're called Pepe's and doesn't it look familiar?" Laura corrected as she looked back at the frog meme.

Yeah, you should be alone

"Is that..that's Bulbasaur and Ash.."

"Yep, Kirsch sent it to me. I recently got him into Pokemon and he's been sending be these things all day." Yawning, she leans over onto Carmilla's shoulder, "what time is it?"

"It is 9:37, you getting tired?" She asks as she wraps her arm around the girl, pulling her closer.

You should be alone with me

"A little, how did you know what Pokemon and trainer that was anyways?"

"You made me watch every season and you threatened to take away my books and Twilight Zone's unless I played some of the games on your Nintendo" She answered, the series was a bit childish but it was interesting and it made Laura angry when a trainer used the wrong move or made the Pokemon faint, especially the cute ones.

We could be alone

"Oh yeah," she laughed, pulling her Tardis blanket off of the top of the couch to shield her from the cold air. "You got into it when Misti was introduced"

"She's attractive, bite me" Challenged Carmilla, running her hands through Laura's hair.

Yeah, we could be alone

"I suppose for a fictional character but I've seen better. Want to watch a movie or something? I'm probably gonna fall asleep during it though but I don't want you to die of boredom...okay maybe die wasn't the best choice of words"

"Nah you can leave it off, I'm pretty confident I got everything I could want right here"

"That was really, really cheesy, Carm"

"Maybe so, but I've funnier things I could say" Carmilla shrugs.

Laura lays back on her girlfriend's shoulder , "Does this badass vampire have a bigger sense of humor than I think?"

Leaning down to kiss Laura's forehead, she answers. "Well, I have to keep some of my secrets. Otherwise I'll lose my air of mystery, won't I?"

That night the both of them slept peacefully, no dreams of girls in white dresses or being trapped under a bed. No dreams of the Dean being killed or of the missing girls. It was good to be back to normal, or as close as normal could be when a young college student is dating a centuries old useless lesbian vampire. Then again, it's Silas University, and weird is the new normal.

But never get too low on me

=x=x=x=x=x=x=xEnd=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

94K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
409K 1.3K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
34.9K 2.5K 32
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...