The Mighty Force

By tylerstormx

Four siblings born from a distant planet were sent to Earth when their father, Caldor, was executed by the au... More

Authors' note
Chapter 1 Caldor's Decision
Authors' Note
Chapter 2 Grown Up, Caldor's children
Chapter 3 Grown Up, Caldor's Children Part 2
Chapter 4 Heritage
Chapter 5: Manifestation
Chapter 6: Seth Ex Savage
Chapter 7 An Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 8 The Embodiment Of Decomposition
Chapter 9 A Destructive Battle, Diana Vs Dan
Chapter 10 Gordon initiates an attack.
Chapter 11 The Knight Of Bloodshed
Chapter 12 An Extraterrestrial Attack
Chapter 13 A Ferocious Adversary
Chapter 14 The Firstborn, Meet Your Eldest Brother
Chapter 15 A Big Battle Insues
Chapter 16 Adding Fuel To The Blaze
Chapter 17 Is Blood Thicker Than Water?
Chapter 18 The Beggining Of A New Alliance
Chapter 19 Seth's Persuit
Chapter 20 Kendall Coleman
Chapter 21 Unprecedented, A Duel Breaks Out
Chapter 22 Follow Your Moral Compass
Chapter 23 Escape Seth's Ship
Chapter 24 An Intimate Session
Chapter 25 Hail Of Tragedy
Chapter 26 Hail Of Tragedy Part Two
Chapter 27 A Devistating moment
Chapter 28 The Turbulent Storm Continues
Chapter 29 Self Introspection
Chapter 30 Regrouping: Coming To Terms With The Past
Chapter 31 An Attack At The Time Square
Chapter 32 An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 33 A Light In The Darkness
Chapter 34 A Powerful Bond
Chapter 35 An Iron Body
Chapter 36 Your Greatest Strenght Can Be Your Downfall
Chapter 37 United We Stand
Chapter 38 It's Not The End of The Road

Chapter 39 A Looming Threat

28 4 10
By tylerstormx

Austin Penthouse

Diana perched her hands against the glass railing of the balcony. She gazed at the falling sun, leaving with its significant treasure, light. Shades crawled from the corners and alleys, spreading thoroughly without effort. 

The sky now drenched with indigo, seasoned the New Yorkers for the impending darkness. Only a speck of red and orange light barely hung onto the horizon as the street lights were set ablaze, providing light unto the constellation of people that trotted down the pavements to their intended locations.

She felt a light tap on her shoulder and she jumped instantly. She looked back and saw Dan, he was wearing his backpack and glanced toward the horizon with a smile.

"Oh, hi. I didn't see you there," Diana said as she shone a smile at Dan.

"Yeah, I thought I'd come and say goodbye. Where's Sam at?" Dan inquired as he looked around.

"Oh well, you know that our brother is..." Diana stopped speaking as soon as she realized how awkward it felt to label Sam as her brother.

Dan chuckled in response, "Don't worry, you aren't the only one who's still not used to this weird family dynamic."

She also chuckled and looked at him, "Well, will you look at that... Something we can agree on." 

"Yeah, so... Ahem!... I'll see you around," Dan said, and he walked back inside.

***********

Sam entered his abode as soon as the elevator doors slid apart. Once he got inside, he went toward the kitchen and found Diana dining on her meal. She skewed through the slab of fillet mignon with her butter knife and placed the pierced meat into her mouth. She swallowed and closed her eyes, the variety of flavors dancing on her tastebuds. 

"Hey, Dania! Have you seen Dan?" He inquired.

"He left a while ago," she replied.

Sam nodded, he was about to walk away, but then he stopped, and he turned around.

"Now that Dan's left and that Harrison's dealing with his mother's death... Is it correct to assume that you're leaving next?" Sam inquired.

"Ohh, about that... I was wondering if I could crash here for a lil while until I get back on my feet." 

He smiled at the prospect of seeing her around more often. after all, who knew the possibilities that awaited them, perhaps developing a stronger bond between them as siblings could be one of them.

"Stay as long as you want. Plus my butler was starting to warm up to you guys," Sam said.

Diana nodded with a smile, "Okay," She stated softly.

The elevator chimed, and this caught their attention. They faced the elevator, and the door opened. Kendall walked out and sprinted straight to Sam. 

She jumped at him excitedly, he grabbed her and they enveloped each other in a warm embrace. Diana raised an eyebrow in shock. Sam placed Kendall back on the ground.

"I'll leave you two to it," she said as she walked past them with her plate.

Sam nodded, as he watched her walk away. He turned his attention back to Kendall, once Diana was out of sight.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" Kendall inquired as she inspected his face, looking for possible injuries. The latter though had none thanks to his efficient healing capability.

"I've been better," Sam replied with a playful tone.

Kendall didn't get the joke and folded her arms instead.

"I'm serious, we all saw what happened at the Times Square. You could've died!" She stated with a firm tone in her voice.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, Ken," Sam said with remorse, now realizing how he failed to account for her feelings when he was playing hero.

Kendall slapped Sam's shoulder, he jokingly pretended to feel pain, and he gazed into her eyes.

"I was worried about you, but that doesn't matter 'cause you're breathing and that's what I wanted to see," Kendall said

"Is that the only reason you came to see me?" Sam inquired jokingly; closing the distance between them. Kendall felt her breaths come up short and labored. He caressed her face and she sank into his touch, relishing it. Looking up; she stared into his eyes while he hungrily drank in her features. Feeling the heat rise in her; she bit her lip in anticipation. "Sam..-.

As if on cue, Sam's lips smashed into hers desperate and eager. Their lips locked with little resistance from Kendall, as doubt took root in her mind. As it stretched deeper into her mind, spreading its branches all around. She furrowed her brows intensely, trying to let go of the illusion of control. Eventually, she did, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. In turn, Sam placed his hands around her waist. 

As the two continued to engage in their heated passion, the elevator door opened. Mariko placed her right foot out and witnessed the scene between them unfold. Her heart raced faster, and the thud of each pump grew louder with each second. Her breathing increased dramatically. Her eyes welled up as she swallowed an agonizing throb down her throat.

She continued to look despite the torment she endured, only to make sense of what was happening. She huffed forcefully as her breathing worsened. She took a deep breath and sighed. She nodded and gently turned around, barely saying a word. Once she entered the elevator she pressed a button on the panel and watched silently from afar as the elevator doors closed.

The two parted from their kiss, they gazed into each other's eyes and they smirked at each other.

"Uhm, this the second time we've kissed," Kendall noted

Sam smiled, he looked around a bit, and he suddenly got an idea. He gazed back at Kendall with a smile.

"I think we should stop beating around the bush..." He began.

"Wha?... What do u mean?" Kendall inquired with a supposed-shocked expression.

"... Kendall I like you, I know you do too... So what do you say, wanna give us a shot?" He inquired.

She widened her eyes, appalled by his outspokenness regarding their situation. Kendall's heart jumped up and down after hearing him profess his desire for them. She looked at the floor briefly and returned her gaze to him, and sighed.

"I... What are people gonna say?" Kendall inquired.

"I don't care about what other people are gonna say..." he began.

He grabbed her hands, she stared into his eyes and he concluded with no restraint

 "... Kendall, people will always have shit to talk about and that's the reality that we live... I just wanna be with you!"

"Well, when you put it like that then, I'm in and we should do it behind closed doors."

"No! I want us to be public... Otherwise, we can't be kissin' and making out," he said sternly as he slightly tightened his grip around her hands.

She sighed and placed her hands on her hips. She chuckled, now realizing the nature of the bargain that he threw at her. 

"Okay, I'm down for it," She responded, smiling at him. Sam nodded, and they kissed once more.

***********

A Few Days Later, Arctic Circle

Scoutship Of Ex

Sam and Gordon shoved a cuffed Seth into the Cryostasis pod that Gordon once occupied.

With his brows furrowed, Sam looked at his older brother with indignation. There was intensity evident in his eyes as he clenched his fists, and a clump of veins formed around them.

"Oh, what is the matter little brother?" Seth inquired with a smirk.

Sam could not help but remember the day that Seth destroyed the Super-Sonic train, a project that he was going to honor his father with. He also pondered how he killed Harrison's mother,  destroyed Diana's music studio, and scorched Dan's farm. He exhaled to pacify his wrath.

"You should consider yourself lucky 'cause I'm a nice guy, otherwise, I'd have taken your head clean off your shoulders, and the fact that you're my brother!" He said with a stern tone in his voice.

Seth smirked menacingly, he felt satisfied with his prior deeds. Additionally, Sam's expression made it all the more pleasing.  

"It had to be done," Seth added with maliciousness.

Gordon smirked when Seth stated that. Seth arched his brow, he was baffled by Gordon's expression.

"And as for you, traitor of an uncle, why do you smile?" He inquired, slightly irritated.

"I smile because we've both atoned for our sins..." 

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, baffled by Gordon's statement.

"... For all I've done to Caldor, I was able to reach redemption by helping his children save this world from your terror." 

Gordon stopped speaking and looked at Sam. He smiled at him and continued speaking, "... And for all you did to them... Their... MORAL COMPASS!!! Was what led to your inevitable defeat."

Sam looked at his older sternly and said, "Now you can spend the rest of your days facing the harsh reality, that you were outclassed in every single way by the very same people that you bashed for having a moral compass... Your own blood!!!" 

Seth chuckled when he said that. Sam and Gordon looked at each other with dumbfounded expressions.

"You indeed defeated me... though it pains me to say it, you are the victors this time...but what you do not know is that you've dug a deeper grave for yourselves, " He stated

Gordon arched his right brow and crossed his arms while Sam pursued his lips and narrowed his brows.

"Who's to say that I only planned to find you Sam and the rest of our siblings?..." He added ominously.

Gordon raised his upper eyelids as the skin on his temple pouched. Sam pursed his lips and widened his eyes. In response, Seth smirked with delight, relishing the fact their expressions changed drastically upon hearing that. 

"... Allow me to impart this message to you. The day will come when you meet your reckoning, and the bells of your victory will reach the darkest phantoms of the universe," he concluded.

"That's enough out of you! B-22 enable cryo-stasis now!" Gordon exclaimed as his piercing voice echoed throughout the hallway.

The fluid from within the tube encapsulated Seth's body. It formed into ice particles, spreading evenly all around. 

**************

Codex

Council Room

The Council of Codex were all situated in their seats, and Lady Astrid-Ex was amongst her fellow council members. A soldier stepped inside, and he bowed before the majesty of the Council.

"Has Gordon's trip to Earth been fruitful?" One of the members with a long face inquired. He stroked his long white chin curtain beard. His name was Councilman Edward Mars. 

"I... I have not received any information regarding Commander Gordon's journey to the Earthlings' abode," the soldier replied regretfully.

Astrid slightly smirked because she knew that if Gordon had not shared any intel regarding his trip to Earth that meant that her children were safe from Codex.

"Is it safe to assume that our famous so-called Knight of Bloodshed has failed his mission?" Astrid inquired with a jubilant tone in her voice.

"I believe it would be safe to assume so milady," the soldier stated.

"My fellow councilmembers, perhaps the king should know about Caldor's offspring?" Another of the councilmen suggested. Her name was Atticus Silver, and she had a rough crispy voice.

"If Gordon, our elite warrior failed in his mission to bring back Caldor's spawns... Then, I believe we should ready our armada to eradicate the planet along with them," Councilman Bor-Jor stated callously as he intertwined his fingers. His eyes narrowed, easily stretching the chunk of skin close to his eyes to form wrinkles. 

Astrid's heart nearly skipped a beat. Her breathing increased dramatically, and her legs shook violently. Fortunately, her pants made it difficult for the other council members to discern her troubled movements from beneath.

"Bor... That is a very hasty decision. Don't forget about the treaty we made with the Speedsters a millennia ago," Astrid stated, concerned not only about her children but also the Earth's inhabitants. 

Bor-Jor's face turned to that of vexation from its stoicness.

"Silence!!! I am the head of this council and my word is law. Do not forget if it wasn't for our king's favor you would've been executed with your husband..." He bawled as he clenched his fist and slammed the arm of the chair.

Astrid huffed under her breath. If only she had a higher ranking than him, then she and the rest of the council would dismiss his absurd decisions. She looked at him with tears stinging in her eyes.

"How can I forget?" She asked, sarcastically.

"... We haven't heard of the Speedsters in over a thousand years, and they've likely died out over time due to their original human biology. Ready our army, plot a course for Earth, and destroy it!" Bor-Jor concluded, and the soldier walked out to carry the councilman's order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 112 50
This Is An Aarmau Story Where Aaron Meets Aphmau And She Makes Aaron Feel _____ ! You'll Find Out What Happens Between Them And How They Fell For Ea...
214K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
8.2K 303 7
*Featured on Wattpad Explorer's Near Future Visions reading list!* A century ago, our AI benefactor, Moses, disappeared, taking mankind's...