Beautiful liar pt2

By yay997

NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me This is part two of beautifu... More

Chapter 1
Disclaimer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(final)

Chapter 34

374 24 9
By yay997

Hyunjin's pov
Everything happened too fast after jisung yelled at me two gunshots echoed throughout the whole place.
The younger fell on his knees shaking as tears ran down his face.
"get the." seungmin yelled at the officers with him who ran to arrest seunghee and Leo.
"free me" I said to chan hyung who came rushing to me.
"I will make you pay...you will regret this Kim seungmin" seunghee screamed at the officer who just shot her in the shoulder and her man in his leg.
"yeah, I am waiting...take them out of here" he answered nodding his head at his men...we all watched as seunghee was taken away cursing at us.

"baby...hey...look at me" I crunched down next to jisung who was looking at me with empty expression...he is shocked.
I glanced back at the other two to see minho hyung hugging Felix while glaring at me.
"you...you..."han said swallowing hard" what did you do?" he asked looking at me with wide eyes.
"I managed to hit the bottom...i knew they are coming..."
"she could have shot you...why the hell did you stand up like that...i...she..."
He cried hard hitting my chest.
As soon as I heard some noise outside I knew that chan and others arrived so I stood up with the chair trying to distract the woman.

"I don't worry...I knew that the others arrived...and she was going to shoot Felix..."
"she could have shot you too...I can't lose you too" he yelled burying his head into my chest...i felt a warmth feeling all over me hearing his words...it is selfish thinking about this now but I am happy to hear that he deeply cares for me...it is not like I don't trust him...i just I am not confident that I can compete with minho hyung or Felix...which is stupid I know...this is not a competition...it is just that little voice inside my head that makes me feel insecure.
"you should have chosen me" I murmured, jisung pulled away slowly looking a hell of angry." you could have lost all of us..."

"I rather all of us die then choose one of you...if she killed you...i would have killed myself...i will never choose between you...i love you...all of you...i love hwang hyunjin" he said gripping my collar...i could not hold my tears anymore as they came rushing down" you are important to me as they are...never forget that...i will kill you with my hand if you try something stupid like that again" he added.
"yeah,that's your speciality" I joked with a light chuckle.
"sorry for cutting your moment...but my colleagues saw him" seungmin said pointing at minho who didn't move an inch from Felix who was staring at jisung and me now.

"they don't know who I am...i will just leave" the older said clenching his jaw.
"hyung...maybe it is time for you to come back...to come back to life" Felix said with a raspy voice as he took the older's hand.
"no....i can't...i need to take care of Ahn first" he answered.
"I will take care of it...but the rest should give their statement"seungmin said." you should leave now"he added.
"what no hyung..."
"I will be back jisung" minho said looking at me with empty face...i still don't know if he is just scared... relieved or angry at me.
"I will take you out" chan said before they walked outside.

"it is over now...we are free of her...like I promised you...the only thing left is to get minho hyung back to us"I said offering my hand to Felix who walked closer to us.
"what you did was stupid" the younger said taking my hand into his....it is better for me than you...that's what I wanted to say but I didn't want to make both of them angry...my head already hurts.
"come on" I said helping jisung up from the floor"is your leg okay?" I added checking him.
"it is bearable...felix...are you hurt anywhere?" han said scanning the other.
"only bruises..."

"we need to head to the hospital either way...seungmin we will come back later to the station" I said to the officer who raised his eyebrow.
"what happened..."
"she hit our car with damn truck" han replied cutting him off.
"where is your car then?" changbin asked.
"the place we were was out of nowhere...she probably hid it" I said taking a step forward before I stopped.
"hey are you okay?" Felix asked putting his arm around my waist.
"I am"I hummed, as my ears started to ring.
"don't worry about the testimony...you can..."

My vision started to get blurry as I watched seungmin talk...what was happening? My head...all of them were looking at me...i can see their mouths move but I can't hear them.
"I...i am..."
And that's it...that's what I was able to say before everything turned black...

Minho's pov
"still what he did was so damn reckless" I yelled hitting the car, chan hyung just explained to me what hyunjin did" Even if he had a plan...that woman could have shot him before you got inside" I added.
He glanced at me and then back toward the road.
"look at the bright side...seunghee is gone..."
"that woman won't stop...the only way for that is to kill her" I cut him off.
"minho I know you had a hard life...these past years...you changed a lot but this is not how it is supposed to work...kim seunghee committed a crime...she should be behind bars...it is law" he said making me chuckle.

"hyung...i am sorry but you are so naive" I said as he stopped the car" if the  justice system worked in this country I would have been behind bars too...people like Ahn and Kim would have been in jail too" I whispered into his ear.
"minho you..."
"don't hyung...don't say a word" i said leaving the car" thanks for the ride" I added walking towad the apartment.
"son, how did it go?" Mr yun asked as soon as I did.
"the police arrested her" I answered removing my jacket.
"That's a good news..."
"not you too uncle...you know every w that people like seunghee can't be stopped by the police...and after what  she did" I said taking a deep breath...she wanted jisung to choose between us.. That woman crossed a line...i won't let her live any longer...i clenched my hands feeling a hell of pissed...

What the boys have been through is going to traumatize them for the rest of their lives and it was because of me...but of course they won't admit it...they are to blinded by their feelings...i am corrupting them...i am like a bad seed that is destroying their life...it is stupid of me that I thought I will be able to have a normal life with them...

"don't" Mr yun said pulling me out of my thoughts.
"what..."
"you are doing it again...you are thinking that you don't deserve to be with them again" he cut me off.
"because I don't..."
"then who does minho" he yelled making my eyes widen...he never yelled at me like that before" I am sick and tired of you...why do you keep punishing yourself...each step you take toward the you take thousands back"he added.

"uncle..."
"no minho...you are going to listen to me while I talk" he cut me off standing right in front of me" all these years you suffered...i saw it with my own eyes, you did things you regret.. I regret letting you do it...i need to confess...i was selfish...i used you..."
"I did it with my own will...to help you find out what happened to hoseok..."
"wrong" he said making me freeze" you did it to punish yourself...for killing kang...i knew that and I did not say a thing because I wanted my granddaughter back..."
"uncle it is not..."
"it is minho...stop lying to me and more importantly to yourself" he cut me off shaking his head.

I glanced down the floor taking a deep breath, maybe he was right...maybe I was trying to punish myself without even realizing...my subconscious found a away to make me pay for killing kang...but instead I made more sins...i was being pulled little by little toward the darkness...and I think it was going to reach the boys I love...
"you changed minho"he said making me look up at him" you are not the sweet innocent boy I knew"he added.
"to refresh your memory...i was never sweet I was a bully..."
"i lived long enough to realize that was a facade...i am not going to dive deep into that...i don't know why you did it...but it was not you"he said, this man reads me like an open book....i did it to impress my so-called brother...

"you said it yourself...i changed" I murmured.
"yes, you became a strong man who will do everything in his power to protect his loved ones" he said takung me off guard."but my boy you are going it wrong...maybe spending years near that man Ahn made you think that killing...chaos is the only way to solve your problems...i can't allow to do this to yourself anymore minho"he added.
"but...but I am a killer" I said feeling my eyes tear up...no matter what I do or say...i will never forget about it...i hate it...so damn much...i know that I want a new start with the boys...but my past will never stop haunting me...I am branded with that shame for life.

"I can't say anything to change that unfortunately, life was not easy for you...you have been through death multiple times... first seven years ago then while working in the mafia...i lost count of how many times you were shot or hospitalized...but you always made it...you know why minho?" he asked making me shake my head "because life knows how much mistreated you were...it is all written in your fate...a new beginning...a new starter with your loved ones...you cheated death multiple times because you deserve to be with them" he added.
At this point I was sobbing, I can't hold myself anymore...i am tired of fighting...i just want a peaceful life...i just want to hug the boys without letting go...without thinking about this world...about M my family...Ahn or my sins....

"just let go okay" he said gripping my shoulders.
I nodded my head at him" how...how about Ahn?" I asked swallowing hard.
"it is being taken care of as we speak " he answered with wide smirk.
"what are you talking about?" I asked confused.
"Kim tried to reach out to Ahn again demanding answers about the explosion this time...they started to blame each other...and I may or may not played a role in that"he said humming.
"what did you do?" I asked with wide eyes.
"This old man still has some tricks in his shelves...i send anonymous files proving to Ahn that Kim was behind the explosion...of course the evidence is fake but Hot headed men like then won't notice...they declared war"he said shocking me.

At that exact moment my phone started to ring revealing Ahn's number.
"yes" I answered.
"I need home now"he yelled.
"what happened..."
"you need to take someone out of the country right now hoseok" he cut me off" this is getting out of hands"he added hanging up.
"he wants me to take soyeon out of the country"I said making the man's lips turn wide.
"this is our chance minho...i hate asking this from you now....but bring me my granddaughter."he said making me nod.
"I will keep my promise to you" he replied.
"the cops know about it too...it is the end for the two mafias...there is nothing that could stop that anymore"he said chuckling.

"I will..."
My phone started to ring again" yes Felix..."
"Slow down"I said trying to catch what he said.
"what?" I yelled clenching the phone.
"minho what happened?" Mr yun said as I hang up.
"it is hyunjin...he blacked out...he was taken to the hospital for surgery...it is a head trauma" I murmured.
"you need to go to him..."
"I can't...i am no help there...i will bring soyeon to you first...he is going to be fine...i know it..."I said running out, as the older kept yelling after me...he needs to be fine...if Ahn and Kim are gone...i can finally try and be with them...hyunjin can't leave me...he can't leave us...he is going to be okay.

************************************
You really thought jisung choose hyunjin, 😅😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 516 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
173K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
2.4K 223 18
"My mistake, I didn't realise you were too good for me.." When enemies, Hwang Hyunjin and Han Jisung realise they want to become more than friends. S...
36.4K 2.4K 43
This is a sequel to the other world, make sure to read that one first....