kidkouji

By Aniketpg244

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the masterpiece of the whiteroom goes to school as a 9 year old kid. Read how he will he... More

prolouge
First day
Day 2
swimming
May 1
Getting points from senpais
study groups
Kiyo vs Manabu
Midterms
saving Sudou Midterm (short )
Saving sudo (ryuuen) part 1 short
sakura airi monologue
the start of the trial
the trial and Sakura airi
Getting sakura to help
(short ) expelled students and reactions
new fanfic
the island exam part 1
island exam part 2
island exam results
zodiac exam
zodiac exam part 2
new fanfic
kei

the cruise

1.6K 32 8
By Aniketpg244

On a ship

There was ayanokouji with satou, matshusita and mori.

They were just eating and talking.

Ayanokouji did not know why they needed to go but he decided to go outside.

" I want to go outside."

" can we come too " 

I didn't really care so i nodded. 

we went outside where we saw Sudou, Ike and Yamauchi talking together. I went up to them as i had talked to them a few times. 

" hi there "

" oh if it isn't ayanokouji "

Sudou called out to me Ike just waved while yamauchi glared at me.

Ike seemed to have noticed

" yamauchi why are you glaring at ayanokouji "

" look at him he has three girls following him "

" It's just a kid man " 

" I guess your right " 

I walked past them but yamauchi stopped me. 

" Ayanokouji can you talk to me later " 

I nodded and left with the girls. 

We later went and checked out the faculties then we went to sleep but then i remembered  what yamauchi called for me.

I opened my phone and then texted him.

Ayanokouji
Are you still awake.

                                                                                                                                     Yamauchi
                                                                                                                                                 Yes  
Immediately before I could ask him to call me he called me.

I didn't know he had that good of intuition I could say it is on par with me when I was 4. I thought he was dumbber than that. I may underestimated him.

" ayanokouji is that you "

" yes "

" I have an important job for you "The 

He said it drastically which made me fell uncomfortable for some unknown reason.

" I have suffered from the hands of unfair judgment from the females from our class "

" I am sorry " 

I did not know why he was telling me this. 

" I have a top secret mission for you "

" you see since you are a kid nobody will be mad at you at anything you do "

I understood what he said.

 " I need you to record girls changing and then send it to me. "

I understood what he said. 

It was not a bad idea, yamauchi will be the one punished while i get to fulfill my curiosity.

" I can get it done "

" Thank you ayanokouji. get it fast "

I nodded i needed to first find a victim. 

I needed someone who is smart enough to know i had a phone.

I then heard my phone ringing. 

" Hello " 

" Ayanokouji I have something to tell you "

" Make sure you don't tell them. " 

" I will make sure not to tell them "

He hung up before i could talk more.

I know need to add another equation in my plan. 

I decided that horikita would be the best victim as she would be more than smart enough. 

I know need to find a way but i decided to go to sleep. 

The next day 

When i woke up i got dressed and went outside there i went to go eat with satou's friend group.

"Whoa! This is the beeeeeeesssssst!"" shouted Ike Kenji, both hands raised high in the air. His voice echoed across the deck of the luxury liner.

"This view is incredible! I'm honestly super moved right now!"

It was kei and her group but i noticed that her group of friends changed from popular girls to some loners.

"Seriously, the scenery here is just amazing!" Kushida Kikyou was also present a different  group of girls. It looked like the extraordinary view had stolen her breath away.

"Wow, Ken, you must be happy you didn't get expelled. I mean, if this were a normal trip, it would've been impossible for us to go. Hey, how did it feel to be on the verge of expulsion, since you had the lowest score on the final? Come on, tell me. How did it feel?"Even though Yamauchi Haruki was insulting him, Sudou Ken was far from being in a foul mood. In fact, he howled with laughter in response, sounding more like the baying of a lone wolf than a high schooler.

"With my skills, there was nothing to worry about. Didn't I tell you i'd prove myself, and it'd be easy?"

We had faced oblivion just a short while ago, but this trip completely blew those feelings away. Perhaps the blue seas had washed away our everyday troubles.

"it was a  never dreamed that high schoolers could go on such a luxurious cruise. And it's for two whole weeks. Two weeks! When my mom and dad hear about this, they're gonna be so shocked they' I! wet themselves!"

As Sudou had bluntly stated, this was certainly no ordinary trip. At our government-sponsored school, there was absolutely no need for us to pay for tuition or other miscellaneous expenses—which, of course, included this trip. We received the best of special treatment. The cruise liner and its facilities were of the highest possible quality. This ship was fully equipped with everything from prestigious restaurants to a theater, and even an upscale spa. On my own, this would probably have cost me about 100,000 yen, even in the off season.

Our trip, which promised the pinnacle of luxury, had finally started today. According to the schedule, we would spend our first week staying at a fancy summer lodge on a deserted island. After that, we would enjoy the cruise ship for another week.

At 5 AM today, the first-year students had boarded buses and departed for Tokyo Bay. The passenger ships departed from the port once the students arrived. After eating breakfast in the lounge, students were permitted to move freely throughout the entire vessel. Best of all, we were able to use any of the ship's facilities free of charge. For those of us who'd suffered daily due to a lack of points, this ship was heaven-sent.

Suddenly, Kushida turned toward me. I could tell that something was on her mind. With the vast ocean and the endless blue sky behind her, Kushida looked even more radiant than usual. Even though I didn't want it to, my heart started to pound. Could it be...?

"Huh? Come to think of it, I wonder where Horikita-san is? Weren't you two together?" Kushida asked.

Apparently I wasn't even allowed to indulge in a mere fantasy. Kushida had Horikita on her mind.

I decided to ignore their conversation to think about how this exam would work.

I didn't know if this was a exam but it's better to be safe than sorry. 

An announcement came over the PA speakers. ""We will disembark in thirty minutes. Please assemble on the deck. All students should have changed into their jerseys. Make sure to check your designated bag and your luggage, and do not forget your cell phone. Please keep all other personal items in your room. There 1s a possibility that you will not be able to visit the bathroom for some time, so please do so now."Apparently, the private beach was near. Ike and the others went to change in high spirits. I started heading toward my group's room, too. There, I put on the jersey that I used for gym class, returned to the ship's deck, and waited until we reached the island. As the island drew closer and closer, the first-years' enthusiasm reached its peak."We will disembark now, beginning with the students from Class A. Cell phones are prohibited on the island. Please hand your phone to your homeroom teacher as you leave."Following the loudspeaker's command, the students went down the stairs in an orderly fashion."Come on. Hurry up! Even though we're wearing thin clothes, we're all sweating!"There was no place to hide from the sun on the ship's deck. No surprise that people were complaining. The Class D students waited on standby in the heat. Horikita finally joined us. At first glance, it didn't appear as though anything had changed, but there was a slight difference—something felt out of place. Even Horikita, normally so meticulous, was concerned about her appearance. Right now, though, her hair was disheveled.She seemed a bit cold, unconsciously rubbing her arms as we waited to disembark and set foot on the island.

"What were you doing until now?"

 I asked.

" I was just reading a book in my room. For Whom the Bell Tolls. You wouldn't know it."

I did know about it but decided to just leave her. 

"I will now start roll call for Class D. When you hear your name, please respond loud and clear."Our homeroom teacher started taking attendance, clipboard in hand, while simultaneously instructing us to form a line. Chabashira-sensei wore the same kind of jersey as her students. This atmosphere was more akin to training camp than summer vacation. Still, not many of the students seemed tense at all."Oh, come on! I want my free time already! The sea 1s right in front of me!" Ike muttered, standing directly behind me.Most of the students wanted to run off onto the sandy beach. Soon enough, a tall teacher stepped onto a prepared white platform. It was Mashima-sensei, Class A's homeroom teacher. He normally taught English, and was well-known for having a stubborn disposition. At first glance, he could easily be mistaken for one of those bodybuilder types. He was built like a professional wrestler, but was actually quite intelligent. He'd even taught special courses in the past.

"First, I would like to say that I'm happy you've arrived safely. However, it's unfortunate that one of you was unable to participate due to illness."

"Oh wow, someone couldn't come on the trip because he was sick? Poor guy," said Ike quietly, so the teachers wouldn't hear. He certainly had a point.

Mashima-sensei uttered a few cruel words, as if waiting for the atmosphere to change. "Well then. We shall commence the current academic year's first special test."

"Huh? Special test? What do you mean?"

Almost everyone in our class asked some variation on that question. We'd all thought this was just a class trip, only to be hit by this surprise attack. Our summer vacation was a product of the school's goodwill, but that had been an illusion. We plummeted from relief into stark tension."The test commences now and lasts for one week, concluding on August 7th at the year's end. This test will determine if you can live on a deserted island together as a group. In addition, I should warn you that this special test is both practical and realistic, designed based on real-world corporate training."

"Living on a deserted island. Does that mean we're not staying on the boat, but the island?"Some students from Class B and C voiced their obvious concerns.

"You are correct. During the test, you will not be allowed to board the ship without a suitably justifiable reason. It will be necessary for you to fend for yourselves on this island while you are here, from creating a place to sleep to preparing food to eat. Once the test starts, each class will receive two tents, and two flashlights. You will be provided with one box of matches. There is no limit to the amount of sunscreen you can have. Each student will be provided with one toothbrush. As a special case, girls will be allowed to have as many feminine sanitary products as they'd like, without any restrictions. Please ask your respective homeroom teachers for those. That is all."

something! We can't all sleep together in just two tents! And what are we supposed to do about food in the first place? This is unbelievable!"

Ike fussed loud enough for everyone to hear. Developing skills of selfsufficiency on a deserted island—hunting wild animals, washing in the river, building bedding from tree branches—it certainly was like something you'd see in a movie or read about in a book. No one could've imagined that the school would put us through a test like this.

Mashima-sensei gave no sign that this was some kind of joke. If anything, he appeared surprised by what Ike had said.

"You may say this is unbelievable, but that's because you've lived a short, superficial life. There is an actual, prominent company that holds training sessions on uninhabited islands."

"Huh? B-but this...this isn't special at all. Is it? Isn't 1t too much to ask for us to start living on a deserted island with no warning? No way! This is unreal!"

"Keeping on like that would be shameful, Ike, so stop talking. What Mashima-sensei just said is only part of it. There are many companies in the world with many different training activities. There are workplaces where there aren't any chairs in the office, and companies that decide salaries with dice rolls. The world is wider and deeper than you even know."

Chabashira-sensei, as if unable to overlook Ike running his mouth, chided him. She continued, "In other words, you are ill-equipped to distinguish between what is reality and what isn't."

Many of the students appeared unconvinced and wore dissatisfied looks.

"I assume you're all thinking something like, 'What does this test mean?' Or perhaps some of you doubt the existence of such training programs. However, students who remain at such a base level of thought are unlikely to become anyone promising in the future. What is your basis for determining this to be 'unbelievable' or 'ridiculous'? You're just students. In my opinion, you're all equally worthless. What kind of insignificant person determines that they can criticize a leading company? That's bizarre. Were you a president in charge of one such notable business, then you might have some right to deny our claims. However, there shouldn't be any grounds for someone of your station to be able to do that."

As we listened, we did certainly determine that parts sounded unreasonable or unrealistic. But, just like Mashima-sensei said, we had no basis to oppose their claims. Those who found this beyond the realm of their understanding could call it "bizarre" or "unbelievable," but for someone who did understand the point, well, it would be absurd to think otherwise."But, teacher, isn't this supposed to be our summer vacation? We were brought here under the pretext of going on a relaxing trip. Don't you think that bringing us here and then springing this corporate training on us could be considered unfair?"Some of the students in our class began to protest along these lines.

"T see. I suppose that you're not wrong about that. I can understand why you would be discontented."

Mashima-sensei's response showed that he recognized the soundness of such an argument, unlike Ike's complaints. There were students who were dissatisfied with the current situation, and those who were dissatisfied with the process as a whole.

"However, please do not worry. It would make sense for you to have complaints if you were being forced into a harsh situation. However, even though we're calling it a special test, there's no need to think about it in such unhappy terms. In the coming week, you can go swimming, or hold a barbecue. It wouldn't be a bad time for you to occasionally have a campfire and chat with friends, either. The theme of this special exam is 'freedom', after all."

"Huh? Huh? The theme is freedom? We can have a barbecue? Hmm? And this is still called a test?

 I'm so confused..."

Even though this was a test, we were free to play. The contradiction confused the students, and our doubts only increased.

"As a major part of this special test, we've decided to distribute 300 points to each class. By using your points well, you might be able to enjoy this week's special test just as you would a normal trip. We've also prepared a manual just for that purpose."

He took a book. 

"This manual lists all of the ways you can obtain points. It also explains where to get drinking water and food, as well as essential necessities. If you wanted to have a barbecue, it explains how to prepare the equipment and ingredients. We also have numerous tools for you to be able to enjoy playing in the ocean to the fullest."

Gradually, the students' grim expressions grew calmer. "So, we can do whatever we want with the 300 points?"

"That's right. It's possible to arrange for anything using your points. Of course, it's necessary for you to use them in a systematic way, but with a solid plan, you can spend your week without any difficulties."

If we could really get through the week by using the points we had, then this would be more like a vacation than a test. It might end up feeling like a real summer vacation."B-but, teacher. You said this was a test, right? So shouldn't there be some kind of difficulty to it?"

"No, there's nothing difficult. It won't even have any adverse effects on your second semester. I guarantee it."

"So it's really okay for us to just have fun for one week?"

"That's right. You're all free to do what you want. Of course, there are some bare minimum rules that you need to abide by as a group, but there shouldn't be anything difficult about that."If that were true, then did that mean there really was no risk? In that case, we should ask if he could explain the purpose of this test. Was it linked to some kind of exchange between grade levels? I couldn't understand the school's true intentions, but Mashima-sensei's next statement clarified everything.

"When this special test period 1s over, each class' remaining points will be added to their total class points. Your point totals will reflect this change once summer vacation is over."

As he spoke, a gust of wind blew across the beach and kicked up a cloud of dust

Mashima-sensei's words were the greatest shock of the day. In previous examinations, they'd measured things like our academic abilities. Naturally, this was advantageous for students with a fundamentally high level of academic ability. Each time, we in Class D were forced into situations where we'd lose class points. However, the rules were completely different this time. This test was designed in a way that didn't create too much of a gap between Classes A and D. 

"So if we can endure this for one week, then starting next month we could see a huge increase in our allowance?!" Ike asked.

That's right... This wasn't a competition to test our scholarly abilities, but our endurance. If we managed to curb our basic desires, we might get closer to being the top class."Each class will receive one copy of the manual. If the manual is lost, you may have another copy. However, it will consume points, so please be very careful. Also, the student who was marked absent from this trip was from Class A. According to the rules of this special test, should any student have to leave due to illness, there will be a thirty-point penalty to the class as a whole. Therefore, Class A will be starting with 270 points."

Even though it didn't affect our class, the penalty was still merciless. The students from Class A were visibly trembling. The other classes also appeared shocked. As soon as Mashima-sensei had finished speaking, he told us to disperse. Another teacher's voice came over the loudspeaker, telling us that each class would receive supplementary instructions from our respective homeroom teachers. We then gathered around Chabashira-sensei. The four classes had congregated in order to keep some distance from each other.

"Thirty thousand points next month, thirty thousand points next month, thirty thousand points next month. Let's do it!"

Ike and the others struck victorious poses. The girls happily discussed what things they would buy. Class D's dearest wish was to increase our points. We just had to spend one week without any luxuries.

"I will now hand out wristwatches to every one of you. You are not to take them off until the end of the test. If you remove your wristwatch without permission, you will be punished. This watch doesn't just tell time. Its sensors also check your body temperature, your pulse, and even your movements. It's equipped with a Gps. Also, in the off chance something bad does happen, this watch comes equipped with the means to notify the school. If you find yourself in an emergency situation, please do not hesitate to push that button."

The vendor who supplied the watches had stacked them next to Chabashira-sensei. The time had come for Class D to collect our supplies. We were instructed to take the watches out of their boxes and put them on.

"When you say an emergency, do you mean, like, if a bear shows up?"

"Even if that was a joke, the test has already begun. I cannot answer any questions that might possibly influence your results."

"Uh...that's a kinda freaky answer."

"I don't think there are any wild animals here. If one of the students were injured, that would be a big problem. They probably gave us these watches solely to manage our well-being. Don't you agree? We're on an uninhabited island, after all, and the school has to ensure our safety," Hirata said.

Indeed, the school had gifted us these watches to keep us safe. If we were roaming freely about the island, the teachers wouldn't be able to monitor our condition with their eyes alone. Plus, it would be difficult to install cameras here, like inside of the school. They most likely intended to monitor our physical condition so they could respond to any unforeseen circumstances. The helicopter back on the ship was probably there in case of just such an emergency. As people received their watches, they placed them on either their right or left arm, according to their preferences.

"Ts it okay for us to get in the water wearing these?"

"There shouldn't be any problem. They're waterproof. However, should they malfunction, immediately report to a test administrator and exchange it for a replacement."

This special test was somewhat eccentric in its design, so it likely wasn't the first time that the school had run it. Clearly, they had planned for various situations. However, there might have been some oversights.

I Ignored them as they asked questions. 

It seems this exam will be starting soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.1K 17
Ayanokoji and some of his classmates wake up in a room devoid of color. He immediately realizes that he has been forcibly returned to the scene of hi...
62.1K 2.3K 27
The masterpiece of the white room has escaped. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is now on the run. Towards the end of his training, he was being taught how to act...
120K 5.5K 69
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, the masterpiece of the Whiteroom, an unchallenged existence in this world, with unfathomable abilities. is there finally an ind...
338K 11.3K 41
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the masterpiece of the white room has escaped from the white room with the help of a few acquaintances from the...