Story Ideas

By KN-stories

just idea's I have why the Kirby icon... idk I was tired and don't feel like changing it. More

The water dragon betrayal
The star hero!
The blind aura fighter
The water dragon betrayal #2
The star hero #2
The blind fighter #2
The moon swordsman
The red eyed Ghost
The wandering Sun
The warrior's Key
The Frozen legend
The Blinding One
The Wolf's creed(Remake)
The Blood Soul Reaper: Verison 2
Geno's tale
First Class: Solider
The monarch of Shadow
The mechanical rebirth
King of Curses
The blue hedgehog
The dragon of shadow
The Dragon of light.
The demon fox
Darkrei: DxD/MHA
Drakrei Rwby/MHA
If you got suggestions leave them here.
Ninja of illusion
The Anti-Matter dragon
The hero of Courage
Between both version
The Xenoblade hero

The Warrior's key #2

242 9 6
By KN-stories

Sora, Ruby and jaune would walk inside to see a lot of people sitting down.

Yang: Ruby! I saved you a sit!

Ruby: huh?! *looks at sora and jaune* I gotta-

Sora: it's okay Ruby. I'll find my own seat.

Ruby would then go to her sister.

Sora; I guess I'll go find my own seat then. I'll see you after the exam?

Sora would then go look for a seat.

Jaune: ah man! Where am I going to find two easy going people to talk too!?

Sora would then find an empty spot behind Ruby and Yang. He would ask if anyone was sitting there. The people sitting next to the spot said no one was. So he sat down.

He would watch as Ruby explained what happened to her at the entrance. He would then see Weiss next to her.

Weiss: you!

Ruby would then jump onto Yang.

Yang: oh wow... you weren't kidding...

Ruby: I said I was sorry!

Weiss: like I'll believe you!

Sora would watch as Weiss was getting mad at Ruby. So he would decide to step in.

Sora: come on guys. Can we just get along we're all going to be students here.

Weiss: why don't you just- SORA!?

Sora: yo!

Ruby: wait! You know sora!? How!!

Weiss: we're friends obviously!

Ruby: I'm friends with him too!

Weiss: what?!

Ruby: sora! How did you met this scary girl!?

Sora: huh... *sweat drops* I met her a few months ago... when I was going to go train. I mean... she was rude to me at first...

Yang: (Ice queen...)

Sora: and Weiss can't you just... try to get along with Ruby...

Weiss:... No...

They would then hear someone speaking.

???: I'll keep this short. You all traveled here today in order to help the people of this world. So don't forget that you there to improve... that is all... but before I go... some else will be speaking...

??: hello students of UA. Im to give you an option... we're trying something new this time around. This time you have the option of wanting to be put in teams. You'll all still be put in the same class rooms. But you'll be living with each other. And I left the option for you to do so on your exams.

The students would see the option to choose teams or not. Sora would look at the options and decide to go with teams. And he would then turn his attention back to the speaker.

??: and with what options you decide we'll result in a different scenario test. I'll give you all some time to decide on your options.

The speaker would wait a few minutes. After a few minutes have pasted the speak would asked for the students to put their pencil down.

??: Now for the people that decide to pick teams I would like u to stand up and follow Ms Goodwitch here. Your test will begin tomorrow.

Sora and some others would stand up and go follow Ms goodwitch.

The students what chose team would follow her. They would be taken to a different place. They would have to place their stuff in a locker. Sora would walk around to see the layout of the place.

A few have placed and they have changed into some sleepwear and get ready to sleep. Sora would hear Yang and Ruby taking. He would then see them go towards the girl with black hair.

Sora: should I... meh.

Sora would stand up and go towards them. He would see Ruby and Yang were being awkward.

Sora: hello.

???:... hi...

Sora: I believe I saw you at the entrance when I got here...

???: I didn't see you before...

Sora: that's because I saw you walking away... from her. *points at Ruby* anyways... my name is sora. It's nice to meet you...

???: Blake...

Sora: well... I can tell you don't like to interact with other...

Blake:.... I don't... sorry...

Sora: it's fine.

Ruby: what book you reading?

She would explain the book to Ruby. And Ruby would tell her how she always wanted to be like those heroes in the books.

Blake: well... those are just fiction... not reality... and the one we live in... is much worse...

Ruby: isn't that why we're here? To make it better.

Yang: I'm so proud of my baby sister!

Yang would then hug Ruby and pick her up and Ruby would begin try to get her to let go.

Weiss: what is going on over here!? Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep-

Weiss/yang: Oh not you again!?

Ruby: shh! Guys please people are trying to sleep!

Sora and Blake would watch those three argue.

Sora: I'm sorry about them...

Blake: it's fine...

Sora: I'll see if I can get to separate...

Sora would go try and get each of them to go back to their sleeping bags. He would successful and he would go to his and go to sleep.

And once he woke up he would go brush his teeth and go eat some breakfast. Then head to the lockers for his stuff.

While getting his stuff he would see a girl with orange hair being energetic around a guy with black hair.

Sora: she's sure energetic.

Sora would finish getting his stuff on. He would then see Weiss come up to him.

Weiss: hey sora!

Sora:hmm? Oh hey Weiss! You look nice in that.

Weiss: thank you. *blush* anyways! I was wondering if you consider who's team your going to join!? Because I know if me and you someone else I know joins us we'll be the best team!

Sora: well... not really. I was going to let my heart guide me. And pretty much just go with it! *smiles*

Weiss: well I was thinking of us join together!

Sora: hmm neat. Who was the other person you thought?

Weiss: that's would be pyrrha nikos!

Sora would tilt his head to the side.

Sora: I'm sorry... who?

Pyrrha: that would be me.

Sora: Ohhhhh! Now I remember! You've won a lot of tournaments. I remember one out of bored.

Pyrrha: your an interesting fellow. I hope you don't mind me asking but where's your weapon. I know your allowed to bring one of your quirk or semblance isn't much of attacking type.

Sora: oh! It here.

Sora would hold his hand out and his keyblade would appear. He would then put it on his shoulder.

Sora: it's called a keyblade!  I can some other neat tricks as well!

Jaune would then come over and talk with Pyrrha. But Weiss would try to stop him. Sora would watch this all unfold.

Sora thought: hmm... this is going to be an interesting- WOW!

Sora would dodge a flying jaune going past him.

Pyrrha: Oh! Sorry! Uhh?

Sora: sora. And it's okay. I was in deep thought.

They would then hear over the intercom to met at the meeting point. Sora would watch Weiss and Pyrrha leave. He would go help jaune.

Ruby and Yang would come over as well. And they would make their way towards the meeting point.

Sora would be standing on a pad of sorts. He would listen to the man with white hair. And he would begin to say things that wouldn't really apply to Ruby very well.

Jaune would try to ask a question but he would ignore him and then be told to take his position. While jaune was asking sora would get launched through the forest.

He would then use his flow motion to his advantage and land safely.

Sora: alright! Time to find my teammate!

Sora would then hear a thank you in the distance.

Sora:.... Well someone saved jaune. Anyways! Let's get moving!

Sora would begin to make his way through the forest. He would use his flow motion to get around quickly.

He would stop once he got far enough from where he perversely was.

Sora: alright. I should be close to that shrine. Huh?

Sora would hear an explosion and then turn around to see two people coming at him.

Sora: WHAT THE- Gah!

He would try to run but then they would land onto him.

???: that wasn't fun...

??: What was the big idea to do that?!

??: I don't know... I didn't know they won't explode.

Sora: mind getting off of me please...

The two would then see they were on sora.

???: oh sorry!

They would then get off of him and stand up. Sora would then do the same.

Sora: well... what's your guys name?

???: my name goofy! And this here is Donald.

Donald: I can speak for my self!!

Sora: well! My name is sora! *smiles*

Donald: it's nice to meet you sora.

Sora: what happened to you guy?

Donald: we got attack by some robots.

Sora: robots-?

Then a huge robot appeared behind sora.

Goofy: Like that one!

Sora: Let's- wow!

Goofy would drag sora away along with Donald.

Sora: how you so strong?! And can I stand please!

Goofy would then let go of sora and sora would begin to run along side them.

Goofy: we can't fight something that big thing within this confined environment!

Sora wouldn't have realized that.

Sora: that's true! Wait! Aren't you two in a team?

Goofy: we are! But that doesn't we can't help you! We can become a team!

Sora: right! *smiles*

Sora, goofy and Donald would continue to run away from the robot.

Sora: I have an idea! Hand me Donald!

Donald: I'm not an item! I'm a person!

Sora: well...

Donald: don't even!

Sora: sorry! But trust me!

Goofy would past Donald to sora.

Sora: goofy hop on my back!

Goofy: huh?!

Sora: trust me!

Sora would get ahead if goofy a bit. And goofy would jump on sora's back. Sora almost fell but he manage to keep running. He then begin to use his flow motion to get away from the robot that was chasing them.

After a bit they would have gotten far enough from then robot. They would then notice the shrine.

Sora: guys look! It's the shrine!

Sora would land on the ground. He would set Donald down and goofy would get off of sora's back. They would then walk towards the shrine.

Sora: which one do we grab?

Goofy: I don't know. I'll guess we'll see when we get there.

Sora: alright!

They would make their way towards the shrine. Once they got there they would notice only one set of pairs was left.

Sora: I guess we take the last one?

Donald: I guess so.

They would grab the relic.

Sora: these relics look like chess pieces.

Donald: I wonder why-

They would heard a loud noise and they would run towards it.

They would see some a flying Grimm and a scorpion grim.

Sora: we need to help-

They would then hear something loud coming towards them from behind. They would then turn around and see the robot from before.

Sora: It follows us?!

The robot would then grab Sora Donald and goofy and go off the edge.

Then Ruby would notice the robot and Sora, Donald and giddy.

Ruby: SORA!

The others would then notice them.

Yang: We got to-

The bird wouldn't give Yang an opening to pass.

Sora: Damn it!

Sora would then summon his keyblade and would mange to cast blizzard on the robot's arm freeze it. He would break free and save Donald and goofy. He would then grab them and flow motion back to the top.

Sora: uhg... that wasn't fun I'm glad it's-

Then a Grimm would appear the forest.

Sora: you got to be kidding me!

Sora would then hear a familiar voice.

???(over the intercom): Sora!

Sora: huh!! I know that voice... Dad!?

Hisashi: yes. It's me. And I'm here to give you a little advice. Use the keychain you got.

Sora: key chain...? But I don't got-

Sora would then remember the keychain he got. He would grab it.

He would then take the one off his keyblade and attach the one he got.

Sora: huh!?

Sora's keyblade would then change to a new one.

Sora: wow...

Hisashi: now focus your magic into yourself and trains form!

Sora: but how!?

Hisashi: believe in yourself... after all...your heart is your guiding key.

Sora would then stand up and run towards the robot and then jump into the air and.

His outfit would have changed. He would then blitz the Grimm with an onslaught of attack. Everyone would be surprised by sora's new form.

Sora would be pushing the robot back. He would begin to feel something else he's able to do. But he would wait before doing it.

He would land next to Donald and goofy.

Sora: come on guys! We're in this together right! *smiles*

Goofy/Donald: Right!

They would rush at the robot and begin to fight it again. And like before things would go as smoothly but this time Sora was able to dodge the attack and counter.

Sora would then tell his friends to get back. He would then transform again.

But this time he would have two keyblades. In his hands.

Sora would then jump onto the Grimm arm then jumped towards the head and slashed it down the middle destroying it.

Sora would then jump back towards his friends.

Sora: so!

Goofy: that was amazing! Sora!

Donald: ya! He's right!

Sora: you guys were also amazing! If it wasn't for you two I won't be here now! *smiles*

Sora would notice everyone else was done there fights. They would go meet them.

Ruby: you were so amazing! You were like! ya! hai Ya! It was amazing!

Sora: hehehe! It wasn't only my doing. It was thanks to Donald and goofy that I was able to even pull that tick off.

Weiss: who was that even over the speakers?

Sora: oh! My dad!

Everyone: huh?!

Sora: ya...  hehe.

Ruby: anyways! What are they called?!

Sora: huh?

Ruby: your swords!

Sora: keyblades... but I don't know...

Yang: why not give them a name?

Sora: alright then!

Sora would look at the two keyblades and then  smiles.

Sora: alright! I've decided! Oathkeeper* holds up the white keyblade* and the oblivion! *holds up the black keyblade*

Weiss: why those names?

Sora: well it's because-

Sora would then immediately turn back to normal and his oathkeeper would turn back into the kingdom key. And Sora would pass out from exhaustion landing on the ground.

Ruby: Sora!

Weiss: you okay!

They would  check on him. They would see he passed out from exhaustion.  They would carry him back to the spot they were supposed to meet. And once they got there. They would have taken sora to get medical treatment.

A few hours would pass and Sora would wake up to see Donald and goofy waiting sitting.

Sora: he guys...

They would be shocked and hug him. He would hug them back.

They would tell him what happened after he passed out.

Sora: so we're on a team?

Goofy: yep! And you're the leader.

Sora: huh. Really? Why me?

Goofy: he siad that huh... I forgot! Hehe!

Donald: *sigh* to give you the short of it! It was how you took charge.

Sora: well... it was a group effort! I wouldn't have done it without you guys!

Goofy: gawrsh! Sora! We friends!

Donald: we were also here to given our dorm room key. And we wanted to wait to give you yours.

Donald would leave sora's key on the table next to the bed.

Sora: thanks... Donald.. It felt like a truck hit me...

Hisashi: that's because that was your first time doing a form change back to back. Isn't a pleasant experience to do once it drains all your energy.

Sora: dad!

Hisashi: hey kiddo. How are you?

Sora: I've been better. And formchange?

Hisashi: something you're able to do. I'll train you to use it better when the time comes.

Sora: alright.

Hisashi: also. I feel two young lady wish to speak with you.

Sora would be confused until he saw ruby and wiess. Hisashi would have goofy and Donald leave the room with him while they talked.

Sora would notice something was wrong with the two so he would ask what's wrong. And they would immediately go to hug him.

He would be surprised by this and pat their heads. They would tell him that they were worried about him. That he passed out. Out of no where.

Sora would tell them he's okay. They would both then look at Sora then kiss him on the cheek.

This would surprise him.

Sora: huh...

Ruby/weiss: Sora! I love you! huh?!

They both would look at each other and begin to argue with each other.

Sora: girls...

They wouldn't listen to him.

Sora: GIRLS!

They would both stop arguing and look at him.

Sora: I love you both too. But I didn't have the courage to tell you both... I didn't want to hurt you girls feel just to chose one...

Both Ruby and Weiss would look at each other then to Sora. They both would then kiss sora's cheeks again.

Weiss: I can learn to share...

Ruby: I'm okay with it too!

Sora: thanks!

They would then allow Sora to stand up, he would also grab the key to his room. And they would leave the room to see Hisashi, Donald and Goofy waiting.

Hisashi: well! I see I'm getting two new daughter in laws!

This would make Ruby and Weiss blush.

Sora: dad!

Hisashi: I'm only kidding! Maybe...

Sora: dad... anyways... I was wondering something...

Hisashi: what is it?

Sora: can you train me to be able to use my keyblade better. I mean... I don't know what happens to my oathkeeper...

Hisashi: you still have it.

Sora: huh?

Hisahsi held out his hand and his keyblade appeared.

Ruby: it's like yours just the colors are swapped.

Hisashi: that is true but.

It would then change to a different keyblade.

Hisashi: you just got to picture that keyblade in your head then...

Then the keyblade would change again.

(Was very much tempted to give him the kh3 ultima but decided with kh2's ultima)

Hisashi: and you'll get that keyblade to appear.

His keyblade would then turn back to the kingdom key-D

Hisashi: give it a try.

Sora would then picture the oathkeeper and stick his hand out.

The oathkeeper would then appear in his hand.

Sora: yes! I did it!

Hisashi: good now turn it back to your original one.

Sora: right.... Uhh.. I don't even know the name of that keyblade actually...

Hisashi: right... i never told you the name... it's called the kingdom key.

Sora: kingdom key...

Hisashi: and remember... you do have other keychains.

Sora would confuse but he would then picture the kingdom key and the oathkeeper would change into it.

Sora: I did it!

Hisashi: good. I will be helping you improve the speed at which you can switch between your keyblades.

Sora: really!

Hisashi: ya! Now get going all of you.  You got class first thing in the morning.

Sora: alright! Come on guys!

Sora and the others would head to their dorms.  Hisahsi would his son and his friends leave and smile.

Hisahsi: I'm happy you found people you can call friends.

End of teaser

Hello! I'm just to say that I have a very interesting idea with this story on how to mix the concept of RWBY and kingdom hearts.  If you guys want I'll make a page explaining it. Or I'll leave it on the announcement one of the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 101 8
(I've been saving this in the drafts for I don't know how long but since your reading it now, guess I actually did it.) CY: I dunno what else to put...
1.1K 54 6
There no Story Description, so read it or not
3.6K 148 8
fantasy AU. MHA in fantasy world. I gotta say. I am bored as fuck. killed demons for years, hunted dragons. I am running out of shit to do really.
62K 2.2K 32
Ello Sbi story again royal au that's all I can explain since I don't know my self have a nice day, night, evening or afternoon