If only...

By karadan_

"If I just had one wish ... i will wish I had a time machine, to Get rid of some of these memories. I would... More

01.no different
02.The acquaintance party
03.Again
04.coincidences
05.ride
06.She is a nice person
07.angry
08.I think I love her.
09:dinner
10.misunderstanding
11.hopeless
12.a party
13. Drunk
14.KISS
15. I want you
16.unexpected
17. She cares
18.scandal
19.in her bed again
20.confusion
21.everything is clear now
22.my childhood
23. She was special.
24.She's gone
25. Visit
26- she love her !
27. she deserves better.
28. leave her alone
29.i can't leave her alone
30.fever
31. you need help
32. i love you.
33. vulnerable
34. just sex
36. goodbye
37.who are you ?!
38. I'm losing her.
39. grateful

35. heaven 🔞

2.1K 63 21
By karadan_

🔞Warning: the captere contains adult content🔞

SAM POV ÷

Unexpectedly, I found myself lying on my back on the blanket that I had previously been sitting on on the floor in the front of the

Mon pushed the table away to give us more space and she took a pillow and put it under my head then she sat on her knees between my legs, looking at me as if she was still not convinced to do something, but I had no intention of letting go of her that night so I grabbed her shirt and pulled her towards me to give her a light kiss... Unexpectedly, she took my hands and pinned them above my head and started kissing me and biting my lips and her thigh was sending me to heaven with every contact.... After we separated to breathe, she was looking at me as if She enjoys seeing me beg her to touch me with my looks.

"Are you sure?"
Mon said in a cold voice, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Yes, more than sure... I want you...I need you"
I said while panting.

"To be clear with you, what will happen will not change anything, just sex to satisfy your desire."
Although her words were direct and without filter, I had no intention of backing down, so I nodded and decided to focus on cherishing every moment with her. In the end, this was my first time with Mon.

Mon sighed and closed her eyes, then she pulled me by the hand to sit me down and took off my blouse, then she pushed me and gently laid me on my back while one of her hands was still behind my back, and her face was so close to mine that I could feel her hot breath on my face. My heart was jumping. Happy and nervous too, even though it wasn't my first time in general.

"You can back down at any moment. You know that, right?"
Mon said that while her mouth was an inch away from mine and I could feel every word she said.

"Please... don't stop,"
that's all what I was able to say because I literally wanted nothing more than to feel her.

"hum ... okay"
Mon said that in a deep, attractive voice that sent shivers all over my body Then she kissed me on the side of my mouth, then her hand that was under my back slowly opened the bra and threw it on the sofa.

She sat on her knees and looked at me while my upper part was bare. Then she moved her hand and began to touch the river, brushing between my breasts with her fingers. Then her hand began to move gradually downwards until it reached the edge of my pajamas. Slowly, she took off my pajamas and underwear at once and began to look at me as if I were A piece of art and i was so fucking happy....my body was burning hot waiting for her touch and in an instant I was feeling over the clouds because Moon was clearly impressed by what she saw. I could feel the contractions in my pussy from her looks and the fluids were drowning me.

She started to caress my thighs with her fingertips while looking at my chest and my pussy alternately with a smirk...I clung to the blanket underneath me as I felt like I was about to explode and suddenly Mon grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, kissing me and bit my lips and then moved to my neck.
A light moan escaped me and my back arched so that my pussy met with Mon's thigh and her pants, which made me lose control even more, and Mon felt that I was on the edge, so she spread my thighs further and her fingers began to swim with the fluids that were drowning my vagina.

She stopped kissing me and started looking at me, watching me while I was moaning and writhing beneath her, begging her for some mercy. I felt her fingers parting the lips of my pussy and one of her fingers massaging my clitoris quickly.

"ohh... oh my God..."

Without warning, I felt her insert two fingers quickly and steadily, and believe me, I knew that Mon had long fingers, but that night I felt her fingers hitting my G-spot from the first moment she inserted her fingers.
I threw my head back and I felt my body getting out of control and something gathering in my tommy.... I felt her hand, which was holding mine, moving my head to its previous position and steadying me so that she could look into my eyes. When I returned my gaze to her while I was panting, she started moving her fingers with a speed that gradually increased, and DAMN I don't know how to say this, but I did not expect that she would be so good in bed.

"uhh... yes there...."

With deep implants, I felt like I was on the edge, and it only took a few thrusts until I felt fluids exploding from my pussy and my entire body was shaking and i was panting violently.... I felt numb while the walls of my pussy embraced Mon's fingers and drowned them with fluids.

Mon kissed my jaw and the tip of my lips, then buried her head in my neck. I could feel her hot breath on my neck while her fingers were still inside me.

I've had sex before with girls and guys, but I didn't feel what I felt with Mon that night.... I was tired but enjoying it... who could believe mon can be pussy slayer someday!!

After a few moments, I felt like my self was returning to normal and my body was calming down a little, but Mon had other plans and that was something Unexpected and I certainly wasn't complaining.

I felt her thumb caress my clit, which was still sensitive from the first round. Suddenly I felt her gently biting my neck and my body was on fire again.

My pussy was still soaked with the fluids from the first round while Mon's fingers were still inserted inside me, trust me...I was a mess.

Suddenly I felt Mon's fingers leaving my vagina to leave a void, but that didn't take long until I felt her insert three fingers together, quickly and steadily Her thumb started playing with my clit starting another session that was hotter than the first.

her fingers felt like heaven against her needy clit... fast and fiercely stroking it at the apex of my slick center, which was making the most obscene and lewd wet sounds.

i was creaming all over my fingers.
it was hot and unbelievable.

"do you want me to stop"

Mon said that in a deep voice after she raised her head from my neck to look at me

"no please...i want you deep ...inside me, please."
I said that while panting, then I commented on the small gap between our lips and kissed her hungrily. After she heard my answer, she began the second session with me pinned to the blanket, squeezing my hand between hers, kissing and sucking my lips while her fingers moved quickly and steadily deep inside me, sending me to heaven with every thrust. She was swallowing my moans and increasing the speed of her thrusts, as if she was enjoying hearing my wild screams under the influence of the magic of her fingers.

my strangled moans echoed off her sitting room walls and my juicy pussy accepted mon long digits effortlessly, swallowing and sucking them further in, with each brutal thrust into my tight channel.

"Oh my gods, I'm so close."
i whispered against her lips.

"let it go... cum sam ... i got you girl.
mon said that with deep voice and i could feel her hot breath sending a visible shiver over and over again... let out a throaty moan and with that i felt my pussy exploded again.... she swallowed my sobs with a searing kiss to my swollen lips while her long fingers still inside full me.

I don't know how to describe to you what I was feeling, but that night I realized that I was stupid...very stupid to let myself lose the opportunity to spend my life in her arms.

Hot tears fell from my eyes, even though I was happy to be with the girl I love, even if for just one night... Everything suddenly became heavy because of the idea that this was temporary.
Mon and I were under the same roof breathing each other's breath... Mon's soft lips were gently kissing mine.... But in the end everything will end in the morning.

"Are you okay?"
Mon said in a deep voice, then she grabbed a tissue from the table and wiped her hand while looking at me with concern that made me feel like crying even more.

"I... love ..you, and I... don't want us to end ...like this... Please mon ... I beg you."
I said that between my sobs and heavy breaths, and I extended my hand to hold her hand.

"Let me clean you up and then take you to your room so you can rest." Mon said that, then she went to the bathroom and left me crying and praying for a miracle to prevent tomorrow from coming... She came back with a wet towel in her hand. She started cleaning me gently with the towel and then with the tissues while I watched her... GOD, She was everything I wanted and everything I needed in my life.

"Can you walk to your room?"
Mon said, looking at me with concern because I was in a mess at the time, and in her eyes I saw something that made me know that she still cared about me, even if just a little.

"No, please, let us stay here....I know that you will leave me alone in the room so let us stay here.... If you are going to get rid of me tomorrow, give me a chance to be with you, even for hours... please stay by my side here...I really need you now"
I said between my sobs. She bent down and began to move the hair from my face with her fingertips gently and she was looking at me as if she was contemplating me.

" please... just lie next to me."
I said that and I took her hand with both of my hands and kissed it. She took another pillow from the sofa and threw it next to me and lay down looking at the ceiling. ...I know she didn't want to do that but i forced her, even though I had no right to do so, but I could not stop myself. I love her and every cell in me demands her.

" This will not lead to a happy ending like in Disney movies. I hope you understand that and take it into consideration."

"Unfortunately... I know and realize that, but I need you now. Please allow me to love you, even if only for tonight."
I said that, then I put my head on her shoulder and hugged her. After moments of silence and hesitation, I felt her move her arm that was under my head and surround me.

"It is good to hear that realize that" Mon said that in a deep voice while she was looking at the ceiling, and I buried my head in her shoulder, inhaling her distinctive attractive perfume. I was tired and my teary eyes were starting to get heavy, but I didn't want to miss a moment with her next to me, so I kept fighting drowsiness, listening to her heartbeat and feeling the warmth of her body but .....in the end my eyes gave in to sleep.... unfortunately.

.
.
.

Soon i will finish this fic but I have two endings and I don't know whether to choose the happy or sad ending 😂

thank you guys, Sorry for the delay, but please don't hate me 😂❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2K 71
This is an AU fiction multiple short stories about Becky Armstrong. I'm gonna use with Y/N (your name) for this story meaning it will be the reader a...
54.1K 1.5K 22
A FreenBecky story
266K 8.4K 150
life is always unpredictable. You never say what will happen in the next few minutes . the story of two women , who fallen in love with both . if th...
169K 4.2K 50
"I can never give you the world, Mon, because you're the world to me" - Khun Sam "You don't need to give me the world, just having you in my world ma...