The Desire

By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz gill I had always desired to be loved and wanted by my husband from the day we got married but thr... More

Prologue
"Packing "
" Spoiled "
" Broken promises "
" Change "
" Blue moon "
" Call me dada "
" Chocolate "
" Booboo "
" Toys "
" 30 day's "
" Puraani Delhi "
" Pancakes "
" Olden days "
" Baby Steps "
" Kiss "
" Jealous man "
" Boy's "
" Lipstick "
" Prove me "
" Step back "
" Baby Sissy "
" Re-thinking"
" Team "
" Strawberries with Ketchup "
" Together "
" Better Day "
" Family man "
" Connection "
" Midnight cravings "
" Vacation "
" Vacation 2 "
" 22Weeks "
" Beautiful Mama "
"Missing "
"Family "
" Perfect "
" Epilogue (Part One) "
" Epilogue ( Part Two) "

" Bowling "

551 103 13
By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz

" Wow that's a lot of kids sidharth?? Seriously you want three kids?? "

I say serving him some daal chawal his favorite, we have been finally married and it's been three weeks now . We have shifted into a small cozy 2bhk apartment at south delhi living the life of our dreams.

" Yes I'm damm serious I want 3 kids and all should be girl. But it's left to you because it's your body and you're choice "

" Why do you want just girls?? Why not boys ?? "

" You know I also envied that I never had a sibling or mostly a sister while I grew up. So I want a daughter maybe 2 gils and than a boy "

" That's a lot of kids, do you have time for them "

" I have a lot of time for just my ladies and once I start to earn more, no more staying in apartments like this. I will give everything you ever wished for "

He says kissing my hand I shook my head smiling.

" Sidharth I have everything, you is what I want. Promise me you will always prioritize your family over anything "

" Family over anything baby "

" Yeh kya hai zahara ?? Come on wear your clothes "

I say running behind a naked zahara who has her diaper on, she is being cranky in getting her clothes on. I sigh letting her have her moment , sitting on the couch watching my dad seeing zahara throwing tantrums.

" Now I can finally tell that there someone who is as stubborn as you are "

" I'm not stubborn "

" See this is what I'm saying "

Said dad pointing me I looked away watching zahara who ran into the garden  jumping and playing around with the dogs, we came back to delhi two day's back and I have been staying at my dad's place till the house bought by sidharth is painted and the furnitures settled in. I had decided to move in with him giving a chance to our relationship, and today would be the first step where he would be taking me on to a date.

" Papa what's this whole ranbir mamu's problem?? "

I ask wanting to know what is thr drama about because this thing has been stressing sidharth a lot, though I have asked him what's the matter he ends up ignoring the topic speaking to me about something random.

" You're mom's company the malik empire  is being handed over to sidharth because sameer and you have chosen a complete different profession and there isn't a heir to run the business, your grandfather is old he can't be the CEO anymore so he has decided to give away the company to sidharth knowing he is the right guy to take care of this. But your maamu isn't happy knowing sidharth would be the owner of a million dollar company "

" Why isn't naanu handing over the company to maamu?? "

" There are a lot of things you don't know about your maamu shehnaaz, he is a cunning guy who just thinks about money and wealth, if he takes over this business people who have invested there money over this will be doomed. And your mother would never like that, if I could I would have been the CEO of the company but I'm an army officer I know how to handle a gun than a computer, same like your brother and you. You are good at cooking or baking and he is a research scientist we can't handle the business or the empire your mother has created "

" Sidharth is definitely a right choice "

" He is but he isn't happy about this arrangements, he wanted to quit business and stay with you and zahara and have a family "

" What?? "

I asked shocked after listening to my dad he  nods his head saying how sidharth wanted to quit his CEO post of his company handing it over to kushal and be the part of the business if it's just an emergency he wanted step into his family life forever after missing out on a lot of this. This just made me feel how hard this decision had to be for sidharth as business is everything to him .

" He really likes me doesn't he?? "

" He does love you a lot but he still dumb, you need to give him a chance but at the same time make him realize he can't take you for granted like he did before "

Said my dad making me laugh, we turn around listening to the sound of something breaking. Zahara sat in the middle of a broken pot covered with mud and dirt, she rubbed her hand over the mud playing with it, she pulled the plant out separating the root from it and tore the leaves out giggling.

" This reminds me of you, you had done something like this. You had spilled a bowl of curd over yourself rubbing it on the wall and licked it off from your hands "

" Chee papa "

" What I'm serious "

He says laughing I immediately made my way towards zahara finding her eating the leaves from the plant I make her spit the leaves off her mouth , I carry her moving towards the bathroom, I find sidharth on my way who ends up bringing chocolates for zahara and cake for me. He stops in his track watching me carrying a dirty zahara.

" What the hell happened?? "

He asked taking her from me, I immediately filled the bathtub with water to give her a bath, after giving zahara a bath I let her stay at shukla mansion for the night as I and sidharth are going on a date.

" I want the black one "

I say picking up the black bowling ball, sidharth rolled his eyes looking at my childish behavior. We were at a bowling alley dresses in a fancy clothes as a date.

" Shehnaaz it's not about the color, it's the way you throw the ball so let me do the honour "

Saying so he goes first throwing the ball and getting a strike, he smirked at the victory fist pumping while I just roll my eyes taking a lead getting almost all the pins down except one to which he gave me a mocking smile. I turn towards the other side seeing a teenage couple playing , the girl laughed at me making me roll my eyes at her.

" Why the hell is she laughing at me?? Is something on my face ?? "

I said staring at the girl and than at sidharth who shook his head , I bring my hair up into a ponytail continuing the game, as we played we could here the teenage couple making fun of us which pissed me off sidharth asked me to ignore and behave civilized.

" I guess you have forgotten that civilized word doesn't associate with me when I need to show people there place "

" Baby don't get angry they are just kids?? "

He says cupping my face , I moved back walking towards the teenage couple glaring at them .

" Do you guys have a problem?? Do you need any help?? "

" Nothing aunty "

" Aunty Kisi ko bola bey "

" Aapko "

Replied the girl , I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw at her audacity wanting to break her jaw. Sidharth quickly came into her defence pulling me away from her.

" Shehnaaz ignore they are just kids , why don't we just leave "

" Kyu daar gaya "

" Ohh hello, mein kisi say daarthi nahi hu samjhi tu murgi kahi ki "

" Murgi kisko bola?? "

" Tujhe "

I say stepping towards the girl, sidharth wrapped his arms around my waist trying to pull me away from her , I tried getting off his hold but it ends up becoming tight even more.

" Let's see who can get more strike "

" Yaa sure bring it on "

I say challenging her , sidharth drags me away from her towards a corner staring at me I started at him back.

" Kya?? "

" Was is it necessary to fight with an eighteen year old?? And what's with this challenge?? "

" She was the one who started, murgi kahi ki "

" Sweetheart she is a kid "

" And I know how to break an ego of those kids . Sidharth you should support me as being my date not stop me "

" I'm supporting you "

" It doesn't look like "

" I wouldn't be supporting you in hitting someone "

He says firmly I showed my puppy eyes getting my face towards him pouting mumbling ' please ' , he looks away making me walk towards him bringing my face even more closer towards him.

" I will buy you chocolate ice cream "

" And I need a kiss "

" I never agreed for that?? "

" What's a date without a kiss sweetheart?? "

" Fine, so you will help me bailing out of the police station if she ends up in a hospital?"

" Sure anything for chocolate ice cream "

He says smirking I glared at him getting offended at the fact that he chose chocolate ice over the kiss, soon the girl called me and we played the game and I must admit she is pretty good but nothing compared to me. ' I don't call this over confidence but I know for a fact I'm better than everyone because I believe in myself ' thinking so I gave my final strike boooing at the girl she glared at me while I stick my tongue out at her doing a victory dance .

" Rub my win against your face murgi"

She rolled her eyes at me mocking me while I flip her off showing the middle finger, sidharth watched me laughing shaking his head in disbelief , I instantly walk towards hugging him.

" Only you could have fun making kids cry "

" That's a different kind of fun sidharth you will never know "

" And I wouldn't want to know because I have made my people cry because of my stupid behavior I don't want someone random cry because of me "

We walk around the street of india gate enjoying our ice cream I giggle remembering the crying face of the girl at the bowling center making sidharth shake his head in disbelief. He brought his spoon towards my ice cream cup stealing some butterscotch ice cream making me whine like a child which just made him laugh.

" Kutta you know I don't like chocolate ice cream so I can't have yours, but stop taking mine "

" But I like butterscotch "

He says taking another spoonful of ice cream from my cup eating and licked the spoon off I stare at him, murdering him in my head.

" Ok don't stare at me like a killer jocker, I will buy you more ice cream"

He said as we made our way inside a pizza shop, we placed the order taking a seat over one of the booths I hug myself feeling a cold by the weather sidharth takes his jacket off giving it to me saying.

" Yeh deekho yeh hero isse zero ko jacket deh raha hai "

" Tu hero please, except the fact that you are good looking you are a terrible actor "

" Atleast you agreed I'm good looking "

" Fuddu "

I mumbled having my pizza, he wrapped his arm around me pulling me extremely close to him squeezing me in his arms.

" Fuddu kisi ko bola bey?? "

" Fuddu sidharth!! "

I say sticking my tongue out soon we ate our dinner going back to our house, sidharth forced me to stay with him for the day which I agreed reluctantly. I changed myself into one of Sidharths shorts and tees entering his room I find him covering a sleeping zahara on her crib with a blanket. He turned towards me tapping the bed asking me to sit, I sit on the bed while he lays his head on my lap covering us with the blanket.

" Want to tell me what's going on in your head sidharth?? "

" It's about your uncle ranbir "

" What is it?? "

I say running my fingers through his hairs he sighs looking at the ceiling.

" He has been quite a problem for me since I have got malik empire  under me, he has gone to an extent of making me lose some of my important deals "

" I'm sorry about that "

" Don't be it isn't you who is doing all of this "

" But he is my maamu if you want I can talk to him "

I suggested which made sidharth instantly snap his head towards me, he shook his head disagreeing to it.

" Don't, I don't want you to be anywhere near him. He isn't a good guy baby, I want you to stay away from him "

I just nod my head getting off the bed decided to head to the guest room, sidharth grabs my hand stopping me from moving out.

" You forgot something "

" What?? "

" The kiss "

He says smugly I roll my eye's kissing his cheeks, he let's out a groan. Pulling me over him kissing me hard making me breathless, he devoured my mouth taking me off guard by the force. He moulded his tongue against mine making me feel euphoric , I moan lowly as he squeezed my waist harshly. I gasp moving away letting him bite my neck, giving marks on my collarbone and near my ears.

" Sidharth we need to stop "

I say stuttering pulling him close to me he chucked darkly biting behind my ear making me moan a little louder.

" That's so hot shehnaaz, you feel so good in my arms "

" We need to stop right now "

Saying so I moved back he let me go giving me a final kiss, I immediately walked away feeling flushed my cheeks heated as the blush crept on my face, I jump on the bed locking the doors screaming into the pillow.

" Sidharth shukla I fucking hate you for making me feel things "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
313K 25.2K 45
A marriage dream of every girls life. one of them is our shehnaaz Kaur gill. marriage a beautiful stage of life which is another born for a girl. She...
9.7K 1.8K 10
He was her Last love He was her Last Desire He was the only wish of hers Her stubborn, her cries, her laugh it all began and ended on him. She was I...
35.1K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...