Mushroom Kingdom - All Stars...

By SuperSmartLukas

Mario and his friends are here to rescue teenagers who got on the wrong track. They will stop the main villai... More

Chapter 1: Awakening Of The Heroes
Chapter 2: How Everything Began
Chapter 3: The Master-Plan
Chapter 4: Let's capture the Suspects!
Chapter 5: A Surprising Escape
Chapter 6: Stuck In A Human Brain
Chapter 7: In the Basement
Chapter 8: A Dream Inside A Dream
Chapter 9: The Helper In Charge

Chapter 10: Bill is back in charge

19 1 1
By SuperSmartLukas

In his garden, he sees Mr. W talking to Rosa while she is vaping.

Bill: "What are you doing there, Rosa? Don't!"

Rosa: "But you did it too!"

Bill: "Yeah I was stupid. Don't you ever, ever do this stuff! I was wrong!"

Rosa: "Then please stop, Bill!"

Bill: "I don't know if I can."

Mr. W.: "Well kid, we're buddies for life. I will stay with you forever whether you like it or not."

Rosa: "You're not on your own. Talk to mom and dad. Or to me. Or to your teachers in school. Or to a therapist. We can all help you."

Mr. W.: "Listen to me, Billy. Your sister is too young to know stuff."

Bill: "I've been listening to you long enough!"

Bill pushes him out of the garden and calls the police to get him arrested.

Mr. W.: "You can't get rid of me this easily. I will be back soon. You can bet on it."

Bill: "He's right. He will try to come back and manipulate us."

Rosa: "Yeah but when he gets back next time, we will be ready for him and ignore what he's saying. Right, guys?"

In the meantime, all heroes gathered behind a bush.

All heroes: "Right!"

Mario: "But before we forget, we have a surprise for you, Bill. Let's go down to the basement."

They all go downstairs. Bill can't believe his eyes.

Bill: "Sarah? Ben? Alex and Danny? What are you doing here? And why are you all tied up?"

Mario: "Well, we wanted to help you stop vaping and bullying. So we captured your friends. I think we can release them now and you explain everything to them, ok?"

Bill: "Ok, thanks for your help, guys. I will first talk to them and then to my parents."

He gives Rosa and all the heroes a big hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 64.5K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...