Hummingbird | Peter Parker

De MK31307

Rey had the best life in the first five years of her life, but that was until HYDRA killed her mother and kid... Mai multe

Radha Irani Stark Rogers AKA Hummingbird
Mood Boards I
Mood Boards II
Prologue
Act I | Raised in Shadows
Act I Cast
Chapter 1 | The First Christmas
Chapter 2 | Forest of Childhood
Chapter 3 | Hijacked by Hydra
Chapter 4 | 2012?
Act II | The Rise of Humminbird and Sparrow
Act II Cast
Chapter 1 | When I became we
Chapter 2 | The Final Goodbye
Chapter 3 | No Retreat, No Surrender!
Chapter 4 | Humminbird and Sparrow AKA A.D.O.R.B.s
Act III | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Act III Cast
Chapter 1 | Mace Windu
Chapter 2 | Mission 'Keep an eye on Daddy dearest'
Chapter 3 | Hospital Brake Out
Chapter 5 | HYDRA's base
Chapter 6 | The Flacon
Chapter 7 | The Winter Soldier
Chapter 8 | Fury and Memory Wiping
Chapter 9 | Confessions
Chapter 10 | Project Insight
Chapter 11 | Secrets Have Secrets
Act IV | Avenger: Hummingbird
Act IV Cast
Chapter 1 | Dropping the bomb
Chapter 2 | Haunting past
A.D.O.R.B.s level
Chapter 3 | Therapy
Chapter 4 | Harry Osborn
Chapter 5 | A little chat over boba
Act V | Avengers: Age of Ultron
Act V Cast
Chapter 1 | Rescue
Chapter 2 | AC/DC vs BTS
Chapter 3 | Party
Chapter 4 | Ultron
Chapter 5 | The strongest metal on earth
Chapter 6 | Florida Mission 05
Chapter 7 | The Barton family?
Chapter 8 | The Tractor No One Can Fix
Chapter 9 | Evolve
Chapter 10 | The Cradle Chase
Chapter 11 | Vision
Chapter 12 | What's Laputa doing here?

Chapter 4 | MacBook store

22 2 0
De MK31307

◈◉◈

Rey:

Rey took the two back to the old apartment she and Jay used to share and got clothes to disguise themselves with, they changed while Rey waited for them in the drawing room. When Natasha came out she did not find the twenty-six-year-old blue-eyed blonde in a leather jacket and black skinny jeans but instead found a fourteen-year-old brunette with brown eyes.

The teen sat on a couch with earphones in her ear listening to music. Her eyes were closed her head moving to the beat of the song the play as she sang every word in a low whisper. Steve walked out of the room in his disguise and noticed his co-Avenger looking at the girl. he immediately grabbed his shield while the assassin grabbed her pair of Walther PP and pointed it at the young girl.

Rey enjoyed herself listening to her 'One Direction 🆔❤' playlist knowing every word to almost all their songs. As the song ended, she opened her eyes and saw the two Avengers looking at her. The Widow had her guns pointed at Rey she could see the Widow's lips moving as if she was speaking but Rey could not hear her because the next song had started by then. Rey took off her earphones and looked at them. "What? Never heard someone listen to songs and sing before?" she sassed.

"Yes but never saw someone as a brunette teen who was blonde adult five minutes ago ." the Widow said in the same sassy tone.

"Oh shit." Rey said as her eyes widened in realisation, she looked down at her hands and saw they were their normal size and not the big ones they were when she was undercover as R.I.S.R. "Look I know this sounds crazy but I can change my appearance."

"Yeah, no shit." Natasha said before frowning confused.

"What?" the two Avengers asked in shock and confusion. Rey used all her energy to change herself back into looking like R.I.S.R. they looked at her in horror and shock.

"Is R.I.S.R. your code name?" Steve asked.

"It's an acronym of my full name." Rey said.

"Which is...?" the Widow asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you. Orders are orders." Rey said

"You were ordered to follow out every order." Steve said.

"I'm sorry, Captain, but I can't." Rey said before adding "I won't." she grabbed a small backpack that she had left in the apartment. It was a Panda backpack for a kid "Okay, I don't have a laptop on me and Ronica can't scan the flash drive you have so we have to go to a place where we can get a laptop. Luckily I know a mall nearby with a MacBook store." Rey said "Okay, We're going to go with me as your daughter and you two are engaged." she said tossing a ring box at Steve. He caught it and when he opened it he sat two engagement rings.

"Before you ask — They're fake." as she put crayons, colouring books and her teddy bear; Captain Teddy in a pando backpack.

"Who's Ronica?" Steve asked.

"It's V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. to you Captain Ice-cream." the UI's voice rang in the Super Soldier's ears.

"Wha-"

"V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. stands for Very Efficient Remote Oriented Networking Intelligence Computer Assistant." she said.

"Okay..." Steve trailed off awkwardly.

"V, did Sparrow take my baby back?" Rey asked.

"The 350 is secure." the British UI said

"350?" Steve asked

"The Royal Enfield Bullet 350. My baby." Rey said with a smirk before slowly changing her appearance again, into a six-year-old version of herself. "Let's go." she said.

◈◉◈

The trio walked to the mall Rey walked as a six-year-old named Milly (Jay had suggested). Milly held Steve and Natasha's hands walking in between the two adults to appear as a family. Rey had changed into a frock and velcro shoes and put her other clothes in the backpack Steve unwillingly carried thanks to Natasha. "First rule of going on the run is: don't run, walk."

"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off." Steve said Rey giggled pursing her lips.

"And you better not run 'cause if you do I can't catch up with these tiny legs." Rey said.

"I can't believe I have to carry a kid's backpack." Steve said pulling the panda backpack further up his shoulder as it slipped while they walked.

"You're a dad, Cap. It has to sell for us to get away with it." Natasha said.

"Yeah, Daddy." Rey said Steve thought she was only doing it to annoy him, ti get on his nerves but only Rey knew how happy she felt calling her dad 'Daddy' for the first time. Rey was so happy she could not hold back the grin on her lips.

They got to the MacBook store and the six-year-old Rey let go of her 'parents' hands and ran over to one of the MacBooks. She pointed at it jumping up and down. "You have to admit the kid looks kinda cute like this." the assassin whispered to the blonde soldier.

"I'm not gonna admit it to her." Steve said looking around at the two walked over to

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up S.H.I.E.L.D. will know exactly where we are." Natasha said.

"How much time will we have?" Steve asked.

"About nine minutes from..." Natasha plugged in the USB Drive "Now." she said and got to work.

"Can I do it? I'm faster." Rey said.

"Yeah, sure. A six-year-old working on a MacBook, isn't suspicious at all." Natasha said sarcastically before looking down at Rey who pouted crossing her arms over her chest and letting out a huff. Steve smiled down at her mentally admiring the girl's cuteness "Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI. It keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." Natasha said as a window popped up.

"Can you override it?" Steve asked.

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me." Natasha said frustrated Rey smirked before speaking up

"I can-"

"Slightly." Natasha added interrupting Rey who then went back to sulking.

"I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from." Natasha said with a frown.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" a guy asked he wore an ID indicating that we was an employee at the store.

"Oh, no. My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations." Natasha said with a fake smile before cuckling. She's a natural. Rey thought

"Right. We're getting married." Steve said sounding slightly awkward.

"Congratulations." the employee said with a smile before looking down at Rey who was holding Steve's hand. "She yours?" he asked. Steve looked down a Rey before glancing at Natasha who went back to the MacBook. Steve nodded "I thought so, she looks just like you." the employee told Steve with a smile. Steve chuckled nervously, Rey could tell it was starting to get awkward for him so she stepped in.

"They're not taking me for the vacation." Rey frowned with a pout

"That's because it's for grown-ups." the employee said "Where you guys thinking about goin'?" he asked. Steve looked at the MacBook screen when it showed the location of the flash drive.

"New Jersey." Steve said covering Natasha from the guy's view. He suddenly seemed to get protective of her which Rey noticed instantly.

"Oh." the guy said nodding he looked at Steve and frowned as if he recognised Steve from somewhere which caused him to worry "I have the exact same glasses." the guy said pointing at the Glasses Rey had given Steve the ones V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. was installed in.

"Wow, you two are practically twins." Natasha quipped.

"Yeah, I wish." the employee chuckled. Steve frowned again did they employee "Specimen. Uh, if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron." the gut said holding out his ID.

"Thank you." Steve said before the employee left. "You said nine minutes, c'mon." Steve said in a panicked tone looking at his wristwatch.

"Shh, relax. Got it." Natasha said with a smirk. the map zoomed in and the location of where the signal was coming from popped up 'Wheaton, NJ' "You know it?" the Widow said as Steve leaned close to it with a shocked frown.

"I used to. Let's go." he said pulling out the flash drive. He picked up Rey and placed her on his arm knowing she could not run if they had to later on. "Standard tac-team." Steve said as they exited the room "Two behind, two across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro. Take her." he said holding Rey out to Natasha.

"Shut up and hold her act like you're playing." Natasha said pushing Rey back towards Steve.

"What?" Steve asked.

"Do it." Steve suddenly tickled Rey and she actually giggled as she squirmed the two men walked past the trio and Steve looked around at them.

"Don't look back!" Rey snapped in a whisper. "And do not tickle me again." he added threateningly.

Natasha saw Rumlow and Rey saw him too. She froze remembering him from the training sessions after the cryosleep and an event she had PTSD from. "Kiss me." Natasha said turning back to Steve who was still holding Rey.

"What?" Steve asked shocked.

"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable." Natasha stated.

"Yes, they do." Steve said but Natasha ignored his protest and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Ew!" Rey exclaimed acting as if she was disgusted. "Mommy, that's gross." she said as Rumlow looked away from Steve and Natasha. Natasha smiled at Rey before playing along.

"You'll do that when you get a man too, Honey." Natasha said turning back "You still uncomfortable?" she asked amused as she walked away.

"It's not exactly the word I would use." Steve said as his cheeks flushed with a small smile making its way up his lips.

"You like her." Rey said with an amused smile.

"No, I don't." Steve denied.

"I've done behavioural psychology. And your behaviour around her says you're smitten." Rey teased with a smirk. "Also you got protective of her when the guy showed up at the MacBook store." Rey said. Steve flushed.

"Do not tell her." he said threateningly. Rey ran her fingers over her lips.

"Mm mmm mmm mmmmmm." Rey said with her mouth closed.

"What?" Steve asked her confused.

"My lips are sealed." she said. Steve chuckled.

"If you too are done with your Daddy Daughter bonding then let's go!" Natasha called looking back at them with an amused smile.

༻༺ ✬ ༻༺

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

271K 6.6K 41
"So after getting shot, your main priority was getting a sandwich instead of getting help" "Hey, they've got the best ones in Queens!" When the aveng...
10K 428 41
Adopted daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist Tony Stark and sister to the famous capsicle Steve Rogers. Annabelle had the worl...
222K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...
1.3K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...