HIS ROYAL BRIDE

By Kaira_s007

The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . H... More

Introduction
CHAPTER : 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
aesthetics ✨
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW BOOK
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

814 36 2
By Kaira_s007

Note :-  ( please don't skip it. )

In the next few chapters, there will be a lot of scenes from the past.

I know the last chapter was not much interesting but past scenes are important to show that why the character's personality has changed. What it has suffered.

So, I was saying that the coming up chapters might be a little confusing so please wait and have patience. I will try my best to make it less confusing and interesting.

BTW, no one told me that the previous chapter was not interesting. I felt it.

I want you guys to atleast give review of the chapter so I can know if you are liking it or not.

Okay I think enough for today, I will just shut my mouth and let you enjoy the chapter. 😄

       ______________________________

                     13 years ago :-

In ajmer, rajasthan

The Chauhan's. A royal family of Udaipur. Currently second richest family of India and one of the most influential people.

A royal family. They are still ruling here because they have love and trust of people. They are known for their good deeds. They have contributed a lot for people and their well.

A lot of people suspect them of being into mafia. And well it's true. They are. They are one of the most dangerous people. You lay a finger on them and they will cut your hand.

The Singhania's They are Royals of ajmer. Third Richest family of India. They are into textile business for years and one of the most successful businessman out there.

Well.Well. they too are into mafia and all. It's heard that the queen helps king in the underworld. There no much information about them.

Their daughters. Princesses of ajmer. The elder one is sweet, kind and extremely naive but the younger one is totally opposite to her. She is studying in college right now.

The Rathor's. The royals of Jaipur. India's most influential family. The Richest in India. Over the years they have expanded their legal business to newyork, Japan, Korea, France, Russia,and South Africa.

Everyone fears them. They too are into illegal business. A lot of people have tried to expose them but they ended up on the death bed.

The most powerful families of India.The three elite families are right now enjoying their vacation in the ajmer palace.
Everyone in the business world and even in underworld envy their this friendship. This friendship is their biggest strength.

All the kids were playing in the garden. The women were gossiping about something and men were talking about business as usual.

( Arnav-Amrita :- parents of Rishi, Ishani and their princess. )

( Aman-Arti :- parents of Sidharth and Ansh.)

( Pranav-Swarna :- parents of Yuvraj, Shrestha and Reyansh. )

( Rudra-Swati :- parents of Ayan. )

( Ashwin-Aradhna Singhania :- parents of Riya and Tanaya )

Ashwin Singhania :-  So your           princess's birthday is coming. What have you planned for her ?

Amrita:- don't ask bhaishab. He has planning it for a month now. I am just fed up with him.

Everyone laughed hearing her and seeing her annoyed face.

Arnav :- Iss me hasne Vali kya baat hain ? Meri princess ka birthday Hain vo ab pure das saal ki hone vali hain. Everything should be perfect.

( What's there to laugh about it ? It's my princess's birthday she will be ten years old now. )

He said. His love for his daughter was evident in his eyes. The way his eyes shines whenever he talks about his daughter. His princess.

Aradhna :- ofcourse. Everything should be perfect. She is indeed special. After all she the first girl born after six generations.

Pranav :- not only that. She has the purest heart. She is the most innocent among these devils.

Everyone laughed at his remark.

Swarna :- Sach kaha aapne. Hamari sabse pyari bacchi Hain vo.

( Indeed. She is the most lovely child of ours )

Rudra :- lekin aap ko to pata he bhabhi sa, hamare piche kitne dushman hain. Hamesha Jaan ko khatra! Yuvraj, Ayan aur Rishi ab 15 saal ke Hain and khudko vo sambhal sakte hain.

( but you know bhabhi sa that how many enemies we have. Our lives are always in danger! Yuvraj, Ayan , Rishi they are now 15 and they can take care of themselves. )

Swati :- Reyansh, Siddharth, Ishani aur Shrestha. Vo log chize samjate hain. Jante hain.esi situations me vo log khudko protect kar sakte hai.Aur dusri taraf...

( Reyansh, Siddharth, Ishani and Shreshtha. They understand these things. We know that in these kind of situations , anyhow they can protect themselves and on the other hand.... )

Arnav :- meri princess. Meri Ruhanika.'

     ( My princess. My Ruhanika. )

   ___________________________

It was 3:45 and the whole mehra family were at Ruhi's flat in Delhi. Everyone was asleep except one person.

Yes. You guessed it right. Our Ruhi.

She was still thinking about the incidents that happened today. All her life she was running from these people, from her past and suddenly her nightmares becomes real. She is again at the starting.

She was in the shower. Cold water was flowing on her bare body trying to relieve her stress and relex her mind. But it was not working. She was too overwhelmed by the things that happened today.

It was making her weak.

She was just staring blankly at nowhere. Her life already was a mess. She was a mess and now all this! She is going to live with these people. The reason of her pain. The reason of her miseries. The reason why she is like this.

She was clear about her feelings right ? She didn't expect anything from anyone right ? She hated them, didn't she ? Then what happened to her today ? Why was it hurting her this much ? Is she forgetting her revenge ?

Ruhaani's pov :-

NO. A big no. I can't forgot my revenge. it's the sole reason for me to live. It's the only purpose of my life. I am not forgetting my revenge. I won't ever. This is the thing that is keeping me alive. This fire inside me. Who is ready to burn the world and convert it into ash.

What happened today surely did something to me. But I am just not able to name it. It's not like what he did was wrong right ? I should have guessed it. He doesn't want this marriage. He doesn't want me. And it's not like that I lov...

Twelve years and still it hurts like hell. It's been twelve years i smiled Fully, Twelve years i slept peacefully infact I barely sleep. Twelve years i lived my life.

Never i thought, i'd have to go through this all. Honestly sometimes I feel pity on my self that what was my fault. Why it happened to me. Why nobody loved me ? Why nobody trusted me ? Am I that bad ? Don't i deserve anything ?

'And the answer is NO. Ofcourse you don't deserve anything. You could have saved them. But you didn't. You were a coward. Who got scared. Who got fooled. Why would someone love you? Why would someone trust you ? You are nothing but a burden on others. '

No. I am not. I ain't a burden on someone...

' Yes you are. First on them and now on these family. Who loves you and trusts you. And what you are doing. Betraying them ? Why ? For your bloody revenge ? Just because of you their life is in danger. '

I am trying my best to protect them. I won't let anything happen to the..

' You ? You will protect them ? You couldn't protect your family. You couldn't protect your friend. You couldn't even protect yourself and saying that you will protect them ? '

I tried atleast.

' tried ? Really ? Bullshit. If you had really tried and they would have been with you. But see you have no one with you. Noone. You are alone. All alone. Noone wants to be with you. Noone deserve to be with a person like you. You don't deserve anything but loneliness. '

No no don't say that I am ...

' Such a disgusting person '

I am not.

' You are alone. Noone is with you. '

I don't...

' you don't deserve anyone's love '

' You don't deserve anyone's trust. '

' You will break it. '

' You will break them. '

' such a cursed person you are. '

' you ate your family's happiness.'

' You ate your family. bloody murde...'

" STOP. JUST STOP. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I AM NOT A BLOODY MURDERER. I AM NOT A CURSED PERSON. I DO DESERVE LOVE. I DO DESERVE TRUST. I DO DESERVE A FAMILY. DO...Don't i ? "

" Ahhhhh...... No. No. No. Don't get weak. You can't have a panic attack again. Breath... Breath... "

    __________________________________

On the other hand, The king of jaipur. The mafia king. The yuvraj singh Rathore was showing his frustration on the poor punching bag, with bare hands. His knuckles were burised. It had small scratches. He was covered in sweat.

After what felt like eternity. He left the punching bag unsatisfied. He placed the cigarette in his mouth and took out the lighter from his sweatpant's pocket. He turned around and was about to lite up the cigarette but he stopped....

Seeing his mother standing at the door. Crossing her arms and having irritated expression on her face. He knew he again fucked up. He put the lighter back in his pocket and threw the cigarette on the ground.

" How many times do I have to tell you to stop this ? "

" Maasa! I was just... "

" Frustrated. Right ? This has become your daily excuse nowadays. It's not good for your health beta. Try to understand. I am already worried and you are making me more. I just...just don't want you to..."

" Maa..."  He said and went to her mother. He hugged her and led her to the balcony.

He knew that after that incident his mother gets worried easily. She is scared. Scared to lose her children. Her family. After his father's death, her mother lost the shine in her eyes. She is only living for them.

After that incident, his family is no like before. It has changed. He is changed. His mom lost the shine in her eyes. The smile which could brighten up anyone's day.
His kakosa lost his sunshine nature. His kakisa got burdened with the responsibility of whole Family, business.
His brothers and sister lost the freedom to live the life they wanted for themselves.

And he. He lost himself that day. His lost his personality. His family. His dreams. His father. His lov...

" Yuvraj..."

" Puchiye maa. Kya puchna chahti hai aap ? "

( Ask mom. What do you want to ask ? )

" Apko kaise pata hum apse kuch puchna chahte hai ? "

( How do you know that I want to ask you something ? )

" Aap maa hai hamari. Aapko hum se behtar kaun jaan sakta hai bhala ! "

( You are my mother. Who else can know you better than me!  )

" Yuvraj. I know you have always taken right decision only and i trust you with this one too. I know if have taken this much big decision that there must be a big reason behind it. But are you sure about it ? "

" Thank you maa sa for trusting me. And don't worry I know what I am doing and am very sure about it. I know what you are worried for but I promise you that nothing will go wrong this time. "

" Mera baccha." ( My child ) She said and kissed his forehead lovingly. " Chalo thik hai lekin ab so jaiye ab app aur kuch bhi baat karne ka man kare to hum hain. Apki ma hamesha apke sath hai."

( Ok then you go and sleep. And if you want to share anything then i am here. Your mother is always there for you. )

She stood up and was about to leave but he stopped her and said something that left her shook.
" Maa aap kal mehra's ko bata dijiye ke shadi ab ek hafte baad nahi par parso hogi. "

( Mom please tell Mehra's tomorrow that the wedding will take place the day after tomorrow not after a week.)

" Ky...kya kaha apne. Itni jaldi kaise and kyu ? Koi baat hai kya ? "

( Wha..What did you say ? How this early..and why? Did something happen ? )

" Maa.. ma shant ho jaiye. Sab thik Hain bas vishwas rakhiye hum par."

( Mom.. please calm down. Everything is fine just trust me. )

" Lekin muhrat to ek haf.... "

( But the auspicious occasion is next wee..)

" Humne baat kar li hai pandit ji se ma. Aap bas jyada chinta mat kijiye aur Aram se so Jaye. Hum he na! "

( I have already talked with the priest. Don't take much tension and sleep. I am here! )

" Yahi to baat hai. Aap he isliye to him bhi chain se jii sakte hai. Lekin ha. Aapne in sari chizon ke chakkar me apne upar bohot boj le liya hai. Yaad rakhiye pehle Jo bhi kuch hua tha usme apka koi dosh nahi tha. Apne aap ko saza dena bandh kijiye. Hume apne bete ko aise dekh bohot takleef hoti hai. "

( That's the point. You are here that's why we can live this freely. But You have taken a lot of burden on yourself due to all these things. Remember, whatever happened earlier,You had no fault in it. Stop punishing yourself. It hurts me to see my son like this. )

" Maa sa aap ye sab.... "

( Mom now all this...)

" Nahi. Hume Vada kare ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye aap apna dhyaan rakhenge aur khudko kasurvaar nahi manenge. "

( No. Promise me that you will take care of yourself no matter what and will not blame yourself. )

" Vada ma. Hum apna aur apne pure pariwar ka dhyaan rakhenge aur khudko kasurvaar nahi manenge. Aur sath sath ek aur Vada karte hai hum apse aur apne apse, ki apna badla hum leke rahenge. Jisne hamare pariwar ki sukh aur Shanti chini hai unhe saza me de kar rahunga. "

( Promise mom. I will take care of myself and my family. I won't blame myself and i promise you that I will take my revenge. The ones who has snatched our happiness and peace will be punished. )

_________________________________

That's it for the chapter. I said I would update it Thursday because i thought I wouldn't get time but here i am with the chapter.

Plz guys vote and comment on the parts or I am seriously going to set a goal for coming chapters.

It's not that I want you to vote even if you don't like the chapter. If you didn't like than tell me in the comments so that I can know and improve myself.

Ok we will meet again my cutie pies.
Till then,

                                             Take care,
                                              Bye 💜🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 20.4K 26
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
184K 8.9K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
60.2K 3.5K 35
Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...