puppy & princess | yungi

By MKSonly

golden retriever, yunho has a daddy kink... and lots of other kinks that mingi is more than eager to unravel... More

01
02
04- +18
05- cut
06- extra +18

03- +18

1.2K 42 10
By MKSonly

Every sway of Mingi's hips, every swipe of his stray hairs that fell out his ponytail, every movement Yunho surveilled. Mingi didn't have to do much to be a menace, either. It's like his whole existence sucked up Yunho's soul. His tantalizing aura was enough to get Yunho straining in his pants, mouth-watering, head dizzy with all the positions he could fuck Mingi in.

When Mingi was out of sight, his mind wandered back to the table's conversation. Yunho engaged, laughed, and even threw in his dad jokes while simultaneously keeping tabs on Mingi whenever he appeared on the floor to serve customers.

"I've been telling Yunho-ah he needs an assistant. Especially since he's going to school again," San took a swig of his beer. "Please, you're just saying that because you don't want to share Wooyoung anymore," Jongho joked as Hongjoong agreed.

"Why are we talking about work? Didn't you tell me to leave work at work?" Yunho argued half-heartedly but still laughed along with his brothers. "Who said that? Work follows you three no matter where you are," Wooyoung pointed out with a pout.

Wooyoung was the newest member of Yunho's small company he managed with his other brothers, San and Jongho. Hongjoong worked as an assistant for the three until they expanded. Now, he worked directly under Jongho to manage the financial side, and Wooyoung was under San's management with the marketing aspect. While Yunho handled the administration area, putting off hiring his own assistant when he could just borrow Wooyoung or Hongjoong here and there. No one has yet to handle Yunho's workload enough for them to stay.

"Woah, so they're your bosses, basically?" Seonghwa clarified, piecing together the information he had just found out about Hongjoong and along with his classmate Yunho.

"More like my kids I need to babysit, but sure if you think of it that way," Hongjoong quipped, eyeing his bosses playfully.

"You act like you don't love us," Yunho poked fun at the shorter, nudging his shoulder several times too many for Hongjoong's liking. 

The light-hearted banter Yunho took part in was a stark contrast to what was going on in his mind. Mingi would know because, with every glance towards his friend's table, Yunho's eyes would lock on Mingi's without fail. The cheerful chatter from his mouth was distinct to the concentrated gaze he aimed at the Hooter's employee.

Hungry, mischievous, teasing.

They would dance around each other all night, building the mood. Excitement and arousal hidden behind every gesture.

Mingi would play along while effortlessly satisfying the rest of his customers. He would come by to ask the group if everything was alright, purposefully brushing against Yunho's side.

Drink spilled? Coke refill? No problem, Mingi was quick with it. Leaning enough to reveal some cleavage whilst he wiped the mess Yunho deliberately created.

"Sorry about that, I got carried away," Yunho pretended, studying the dip of the waiter's chest, skin glistening under warm lights. "You spilled everywhere, Yunho-sii," Mingi feigned indifferently, "No worries, I'll clean every last drop," he crouched down.

Yunho gulped as Mingi dabbed his rag closer to his growing crotch. The taller could pretend to be innocent with his friendly masquerade, but there was no denying the rather large imprint of his dick against his pants.

Yunho coughed, "I'll head to the bathroom. Thanks," he excused himself, his touch lingering on Mingi's wrists. The waiter let out a shaky breath, trying his best not to get hard, his uniform already left nothing to the imagination.

Should Mingi follow? What would they do all alone? Who would give up first?

It only took another minute for Mingi to finish cleaning, letting Yeosang know he was taking a break. "For the love of god— Mingi, don't you dare fuck him in the bathroom. You're literally getting off in an hour," Yeosang warned, tying his apron before stomping his way to the floor.

Mingi could only chuckle to himself, heading back to play their little game. He wasn't going to fuck in the bathroom, of course not. He wouldn't want to leave all the work to Yeosang. He wasn't that cruel. Plus, he wasn't going to be the one to break.

Entering the dimly lit bathroom, Yunho was posed against the sink, busying himself with scrubbing off the sticky splotch on his trousers, but Mingi knew the underlying fact that Yunho was waiting, anticipating his arrival. Mingi let out the smallest smile, taking the sink next to Yunho. Paying no mind to the taller, Mingi turned on the faucet, grabbing a few napkins to wet it.

No words were shared as Mingi got on his knees, hands grasping Yunho's pant leg to scrub the stubborn stain. Yunho froze, biting his tongue before he could say anything inappropriate in what looked to be such an inappropriate position. Yunho's ears burned, the main character of his wet dreams was literally on his knees right before him. Mingi's hands a couple inches away from where he wanted them.

Mingi seemed to ignore the growing bulge in his pants once again, so Yunho paid no mind either. The slight embarrassment dissipated, now trying to figure out what his next move was, what Mingi's next move was.

Yunho could literally just guide Mingi's hand right to his cock, just a little help, and things could get heated, but Yunho wanted Mingi to do it. Finally cave in and act on his deepest desires.

The sly eye contact, ghostly touches, and teasing innuendos— Mingi knew what he was doing. Yunho absolutely knew what Mingi was doing.

This was their game.

Mingi would be the one to crack.

"I got it. Don't dirty your pretty little hands," Yunho laughed it off, trying to keep his golden retriever facade. Mingi continued to pat, hands dangerously inching higher. "I said I'd help—I don't mind getting dirty," Mingi giggled, letting out another soft laugh after noticing Yunho's dick twitching under his pants. Mingi looked up, hands still on the taller. Practically begging Yunho to snap, let up his front, and just touch Mingi.

"It's so hard," Mingi's eyes glistened, lips pursed out, "to get it off... the stain."

What a fucking vixen.

Yunho silently groaned, pulling Mingi up by his elbows. His sanity was going to snap anytime soon, but not now, not here in this dirty Hooter's bathroom.

"Let me take you out, my treat as a little thank you," Yunho kept his smile bright, voice warm, a big contrast to the actual tension in the air. Mingi squinted his eyes, Yunho was holding on, not yet breaking, but he was close.

Mingi dared to lick his lips, Yunho's eyes trailing, so Mingi did it again, biting his bottom lip and then releasing it. Yunho was tranced, watching Mingi's lower lip bounce back. So, enticing. God, how his lips would look wrapped around Yunho's cock, all stretched out and red. Gagging and drooling, making a mess. Fuck.

"Are you trying to hit on me? Sorry, but I don't go for obedient boys," Mingi tried to hold in his smile. He needed to keep the scene going. His expression aloof, taking a step back from the other. "I don't think you can handle my needs, puppy. Anyways, I gotta get back to work," before Mingi could walk away, Yunho pulled him back by his arm.

Puppy was not the name he was going for, but they would take care of that later. Yunho would let Mingi know what he liked to be called once he's got him on his bed crying.

Now cornered against the sink, the cold surface stung Mingi's thighs as he tried to create space between him and Yunho's towering body. There was no intention to actually push Yunho back, but the effort was there, and that only made Yunho more excited.

Who would do it? Break first? Admit how filthy they actually were, indulge in each other's fantasies, and make the move to start the real game.

Yunho's arms leaned against the sink on either side of Mingi, effectively trapping the waiter in his grasp. His knuckles grew white as he gripped the sink to keep his composure, to save Mingi from his attack and a possible public predicament because they were still in a public bathroom after all.

Someone, anyone, could walk in and see how desperate Mingi was for Yunho to devour him whole.

Mingi's fingers grasped Yunho's now wrinkled shirt. Yunho could feel Ming's nails dig into his chest. The thought of Mingi's nails leaving scratch marks on his back, red and incriminating. Fuck.

Yunho invaded Mingi's space but didn't dare touch him. No skin-to-skin, just body heat mingling with each other. His nose ghosted the side of Mingi's jaw, making the shorter tilt his head up, breath shaking with anticipation. Would Yunho give in? To what extent? Would they do a quickie in the Hooter's bathroom? Would someone walk in on Yunho railing Mingi against the sink?

Mingi shivered, feeling Yunho's warm breath against the side of his ear.

"You think you're slick... Princess?" God, that nickname, Mingi's kryptonite. Yunho's voice gruff, golden retriever out of sight. They were so close, but Mingi enjoyed a good chase. As much as he wanted to get filled, he needed to be edged, intensify the mood some more. It was nice to have what he wanted, but it was much more satisfying working for it. He wanted to beg and cry under Yunho's mercy. Mingi was a little sadistic.

Mingi purred, biting his lip to hold down a moan that wanted to escape. The way the happy-go-lucky Yunho switched to such a domineering persona had the shorter ready to spread his legs and present. If he had a pussy there was no doubt that his panty would be soaked, slick running down his thighs just for Yunho.

"Keep staring at me like that, and I will be," Mingi hummed, watching Yunho's jaw clench from his peripherals. It took all of Mingi's willpower to tag out of their chase, at least for now.

"I get off at twelve, puppy," Mingi whispered near Yunho's ear, a light peck to the side of his jaw before slipping away from Yunho's grasp.

Their game of cat and mouse soon came to an end as the rest of the group decided to call it quits for the night. The restaurant was closing, the floor vacant except for Yunho's table, along with the few drunken stragglers at the bar.

"Jongho, you're driving everyone, —end of story," Yunho stated matter-of-factly.

"Fuck are you talking about?" Jongho looked at the elder as if he had grown another head. Yunho's demanding tone was prompt and absolute, he could get bossy at times, but never this serious. Jongho was quite concerned, but the beautiful waiter from earlier appeared in his sight, and it was like he forgot what he was even talking about.

"You think you can squeeze little 'ole me in?" Yeosang greeted, fixing his jacket around his frame.

No questions were asked after that as Jongho bid Yunho goodbye, escorting everyone to his car. Before Yeosang could leave, he turned to Yunho with a smirk, "you're welcome," his lips whispered. Yunho nodded in appreciation.

Bless Yeosang.

"Just tell Gi to text me later on so I know he's still alive," Seonghwa's voice rang, startling Yunho, who assumed everyone else had left. The elder laughed, patting his back before following the others to Jongho's car.

Yunho watched as they drove past. He stood in front of the restaurant, teetering on his feet, waiting for the shorter.

"Look at you obediently waiting," Mingi's voice cooed, walking over to Yunho after locking up. Yunho's eyes widened, the other just always seemed to know how to turn him on.

Seeing Mingi wear his button-down like a jacket. The button-down he left at their apartment. Yunho blew out a breath in an attempt to relax down there. Mingi was just casually using it like it was his. Mingi in Yunho's clothes. Fuck.

"A tesla... very interesting," Mingi observed, a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"Interesting?" Yunho graciously opened the passenger door of his car to let Mingi inside.

"Very."

Once they settled down and started moving, Yunho continued a semi-normal conversation as if he hadn't just pushed Mingi against a dirty bathroom sink and sniffed him like a maniac.

"You're hot? I can put it down," Yunho adjusted the temperature, playing around with the screen before nonchalantly resting his hand on Mingi's thigh.

Mingi rolled his eyes at the taller's attempt to continue his little act of being a gentleman, the latter knew there was something more through that golden retriever facade.

The way Yunho looked at Mingi the first time they met made Mingi feel the funky feeling in his stomach. The way Yunho looked at him with lust. The way Yunho dissected every part of Mingi's body with admiration and hunger.

Yunho was kind and respectful, but deep down, Mingi had an inkling (more than an inkling) that Yunho was raunchy behind closed doors, thigh kink and all. Probably enjoyed eating ass too.

Someone so sweet and bubbly could do a one-eighty and become a perverted psycho in bed.

"Can you make it colder? I get hot real easily," Mingi said, slowly spreading his legs to get Yunho to slide his hand down.

Yunho was not only obedient but smart. He understood the message once he started to squeeze Mingi's thigh lightly. Gradually massaging higher until his hands gripped his inner leg, so close that the back of his hand came in contact with orange Hooter's shorts.

"You find Teslas interesting?" Yunho kept his eyes on the road, one hand on the wheel, the other spreading sensual touches.

They weren't going to break the act. Alright.

"Hmmm," Mingi let out the slightest moan in agreement, "I've always been curious."

"About?"

"Teslas... can drive on autopilot. I've never experienced," Mingi made a move, grasping his fingers around Yunho's arm, caressing up and down in small, innocent motions.

Yunho paid no mind, focusing on the road, but his resolve was crumbling. If Mingi was suggesting what he was suggesting... Fuckfuckfuckfuck.

"Oh? When using autopilot, the driver's usually occupied."

"But he is occupied, isn't he?" Unfortunately, Yunho had to leave the warm plush of Mingi's limb to put the Tesla on autopilot, but once the car was programmed, Yunho and Mingi were on autopilot, too. Swiftly, he retracted his seat back to make space for Mingi, who didn't take a second to cross from the passenger seat onto Yunho's lap. The car slightly shaking from their escapade.

"He is busy, talking to such a doll," Yunho's hands held Mingi's waist, fingertips almost touching at how slim and sexy the latter was. Mingi rested his left elbow on Yunho's shoulder, head leaning on his hand as the other arm hugged comfortably around the taller's neck. They sat there, studying each other.

"Exactly. Must be very distracting."

"Very."

Dogs were obedient little things, but they were, ultimately, creatures of habit that caved into their desires.

Yunho adjusted Mingi on his lap, pulling him closer, ass now resting against hard wood. Mingi giggled, drunk on the moment as he lifted himself a little only to make sure he could feel Yunho's length parallel against his ass. They did this a couple more times until they established an appetizing rhythm.

"You know—hmm... I didn't take you as the CEO type," Mingi resumed their conversation as if he wasn't sitting on a big dick.

Yunho let Mingi talk, he could listen to Mingi from now on and forever. Yunho turned his head, his lips touching the side of Mingi's arm, eyes still on Mingi's as he pushed his hips up to their tempo.

Mingi rolled his hips down to match Yunho's pace, "what did you take me as?" The taller grunted, desperate for more friction. His hands trailing down leisurely to grab Mingi's bottom.

"A puppy—ah!" Mingi yelped at Yunho's, particularly hard thrust. The fabric in the way only making their movements more erratic, trying to chase their high in a moving car.

The vehicle continued on, driving through the dark, only a few cars passing by. If someone really looked hard enough, they could see Mingi riding Yunho in the driver's seat. Yunho's windows weren't tinted after all, the midnight sky blanketing their shenanigans.

"Now that we're getting to know each other m-more," Mingi bounced, rubbing his bottom up and down Yunho's length. Trying to feel every vein, every twitch of his member. God, Mingi needed Yunho's cock in his mouth soon.

"Puppy doesn't sound as fitting," the shorter let out, now gripping the head of the seat, the other holding onto Yunho's shoulder for dear life. Yunho pulled Mingi down against his thrusts, fingers for sure going to leave marks on Mingi's silky skin.

"Maybe, sir? Master? Daddy?" Yunho grunted. Leaning into Mingi's neck to silence his moans.

Mingi grinned, accentuating his movements, this time going slow and precise.

"Hmm, I wonder if daddy knows how to take care of a princess," Mingi murmured, neck extended, eyes closed as he continued to build up the pleasure burning in his gut. His dick straining in his little booty shorts. He could feel the precum leaking, soaking his panties.

"Fuck— let daddy have you, yeah? I'll take care of you so well," Yunho growled as Mingi finally felt lips on his neck.

There it was, the side Mingi saw during their first encounter, the side that turned Mingi on so much that his dick was drooling. So aroused he could bust a nut at any moment.

Mingi pulled Yunho's face towards his, lips meeting as Yunho hungrily sucked the latter's bottom lip. Mingi peeked his tongue out for Yunho to eagerly suck. The taller bucked his hips as they both continued to rub against each other, moans muffled into their kiss. Sloppy, wet, dirty.

Yunho dared dip his hand under the orange shorts, sucking a breath in as he felt silky lace.

Yunho wasn't sure if he could get harder than he already was. His cock straining in his slacks so much that he felt like his zipper would break. Mingi in shorts already sent him spiraling, but Mingi in fucking lace panties— that's it, he was done.

K.O.ed again.

Yunho ground up with precision, getting a particularly loud yelp from Mingi.

"You like that Princess? Want me to fill you up? Fuck you hard 'till you can feel my cock in that tummy of yours," Yunho's fingers caressed his thumbs against the side of Mingi's stomach.

"Yesyes— you're cock— I need," Mingi mewled,  swiveling his hips erratically, the feeling of heat pooling in his abdomen, ready to release.

"I-I'm gonna—" Yunho held Mingi's hips down, also grounding himself in the process as Mingi tried to move, but Yunho held him tight.

"Fuck! Y-yunho why—" Mingi cried, trying to gain friction, but Yunho was not having it. Holding the smaller in place as he trailed wet kisses down Mingi's neck, sucking and nipping.

"That's not my name, darling." Yunho pushed Mingi's head to the side with his nose, making room to attack his neck. Saliva trailing down his chest. The wetness seeped through the tight, white shirt. Yunho's hand traveled to hard nipples, middle finger indulging in the perked buds.

"Y-you said you'd take care of me!" Mingi tried protesting, agitated at his orgasm denial. "I said I'd take care of a princess, not a brat."

Mingi could have come then and there. Yunho's demanding tone was a drug that Mingi was more than ready to get high off.

"Please," Mingi whimpered, trying to lure Yunho into a kiss. Yunho swerved, one hand seizing the back of Mingi's neck, pulling enough for Mingi to painfully arch. Yunho took a moment, appreciating how Mingi desperately gripped his dress shirt as if it were his lifeline.

The car started to slow down, and Yunho couldn't be more eager to get home.

"Your gonna come on my cock, Princess."

"I want—nngh... I need you inside, Daddy," Mingi's eyes glossy, lips plump and pouting, feigning innocence making it all the more lewd. Yunho couldn't help but laugh. Mingi knew the exact strings to pluck. Man, was he that easy to read, or was Mingi that good at reading him?

They would find out who the actual monster was.

"Pretty princesses deserve to be dicked down in a nice big bed, not a quick fuck in the car."

Mingi couldn't argue with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
37.3K 1.5K 23
The very famous producer/rapper, also known as Mingi, is at loss of inspiration for his new upcoming album and panics as he doesn't know what to do. ...
1.1M 67K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
18K 575 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...