Avengers Chatroom

By Fictionlover99

A peek into the insanity that is The Avengers tower More

Avengers Chatroom
Clintasha?
Clint has guts
Hangover
Men are weird
Tony!
Natasha'd
Idiots
Natasha's pregnant?
Anniversary
After the anniversary
Tony....
Poor baby
Pepperony!
Poor colson
Clint is possesive
Proposal?
Pepperony proposal
Clintasha proposal!?
Break the news!
Blue diamond
Questions!
Dresses
Men.....
Oopsies
Cop slap!
Animals
Mojilnor
Fight
Damages
Supply closet
Break up
Pepperony!!!
The flu
Super bug
Clintasha baby!
Widow bites and falafels
Clint vs loki!
Stupids
Wow tony...
PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!!!!
Stupid shirt
Hmmm...
Double trouble
Eye poke!
Lol frog!
/).- facepalm
-__-
P
PEGGY!!!!
Im so ready
Poor nat
Its time
Stupid security guard
Clintasha babies and a pepperony pizza in the oven
Pepperony pizza likes shawarma?
Tony...
Toasters and apples
The widow is back bitches
TRIPLETS!!!!
Laughs
Jolly green has a crush
AUTHORS NOTE
Loki...
...wow
Group therapy
NO MORE THERAPY
Triple trouble arrives
A salute to sheild
Authors note

Wedding

5.1K 151 11
By Fictionlover99

THE PEPPERONY WEDDING IS FINALLY HERE!!!! YAY!!!!!

Natasha

I was really nervous, I was the maid of honor. What If I screwed up? We were doing hair and makeup, Maria came out in her dress. "Oh my god the bridesmaid dresses are beautiful!" Squealed Jane. We did Maria's hair and makeup, I did her nails. When we were done she looked amazing! "Taadaa!" Said Maria striking a dramatic pose. Pepper came out of the bathroom, "oh my god Maria that looks amazing!" We wrestled pepper into the chair, I did her hair, Maria helped, and Jane did makeup, suddenly someone knocked at the door, "guys it's Clint open up!" I peered through the peephole, it was Clint. I let him in, "thank god! Tony was driving me insane!" We laughed "he's probably nervous Clint!" Said Maria through a mouthful of bobby pins. "Oh....should I go see him?" He asked. "Yes, but don't let him drink any alcohol!" Said pepper rolling her eyes "ok...bye ladies!" He waved and we waved back. Then when he was gone we finished all of the hair and makeup, pepper looked gorgeous! We had an hour to get to the church and get ready, we all piled Into the jet, I swung into the cockpit. Everyone else slipped into the back, Maria was the co-pilot. When we arrived everyone except tony was there setting up, we parked in the parking lot then sent the plane back to the hellicarrier. The. We hurried inside to get ready, the bouquets were in the dressing room so we grabbed them. Suddenly a man with sandy brown hair came barging through, I drew my gun. "Nat put that down! That's my dad!" I unloaded it and stuck the safety back on. I placed it on the table, "sorry it's a first instinct," I said quietly. "Hahaha no worries!" He said hugging pepper. "Virginia! Where are you!?" A woman's voice called. Pepper winced "mom I'm in here!" I heard heels clacking and a woman trotted in closing the door behind her, "oh Virginia why didn't you let me be your maid of honor? I am your mother!" "Places everyone!" Tony said into My earpiece, we got into position. The ceremony went down without a hitch, the party is when things got rowdy. Everyone by me and Steve were drunk, not flat on their face drunk. More party drunk, "hey Natasha" he said. I smiled "hey Steve" he looked at my glass and frowned "Natasha is that...?" I shook my head quickly, " it's peppers glass, she went to dance with tony." Pepper came back and grabbed her glass, a waltz came on. Clint was dancing with pepper, "do you want to dance Natasha?" Steve asked. I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand, he grabbed my hand and put his other hand on my waist, I let him lead. After the song ended Steve wandered away, I checked my phone. It was late, Clint found me and we headed home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 0 19
y/n and buck meet at the avengers tower and they fall in love with each other then Bucky asked t/n on a date and she said yes then a little while la...
3.4K 47 13
Are you a Clintash shipper? This book is made for you! I take suggestions too! I DO NOT OWN MARVEL Pinterest Board https://www.pinterest.com.au/Beth...
969K 30.7K 33
Exactly what the title says :)
1K 28 6
Christmas has arrived to the Avengers Tower. Sam is a little shit, competing with Clint, Thor and Vision are confused, Natasha is done, Wanda knows...