I hate what I see in the mirr...

Von SCat106

Sasuke Uchiha has had a hard life and is now in a boarding school far away from home and away from the people... Mehr

another pointless day
New Home New School New Feelings
Things Back Home
Wish I Had A Blank Brain
Bad Feeling To End A Bad Week
Dangerous Games And Dangerous Threats
Moments Before Disasters
The Disaster
No More Walls
Is This Wrong ?
Home Sweet Home, Its Hell!
I Don't Know Anymore
Forgive Me Father
Getting Ready For Summer Break PT.1
(not a chapter) for your imagination!!!
Getting Ready for Summer Break PT. 2
Getting Ready For Summer Break pt. 3
Finally Going Home For A Break
Finally going home for a break pt.2
Finally going home for a break pt.3
Finally home, but no break!
Finally Home, but no Break pt.2
Finally home, but no break. Pt.3
A Brothers Bond
(Not a part) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!
A Brothers Bond pt.2
A Brother Bond pt.3
⚠️Important for the lovers of this story⚠️
A Brouthers Bond pt.4
Cross Country
Cross Country pt.2
🎉60 Subscribers Special🥳
Cross Country pt.3
What is said between brotehrs
Tension
All Together Again
The Court Date
Fun fact time!
All Night Long
White Roses
What A Nightmare
Understand
🏳️‍🌈HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!🏳️‍🌈
For My Characters Most Loyal Protectors!
Alone
What A Waste
"I~ don't care, keep~ singing!"
A/N please help me!
The Sun Raises Again
Illusions And Deceptions
The end of one adventure but the start of so many more
Epilog pt. 1
Official Announcement!
Last Chapter

Epilog pt.2

294 14 6
Von SCat106

[A/N- the rest of this book is going to focus a lot on Itachi and Kurama and my friend, who loves Sasuke and Naruto, said she'll only read the rest of it if I give her a chapter of pure smut. So that's what this is! Enjoy!]

"Should I have bought you clay instead of a necklace?"
Naruto teased as he changed into his pajamas. Sasuke, who was sitting on the bed, laughed. He was still holding the plastic wrapped clay in his lap. Hadn't put it down since he snatched it from his grandpa earlier that morning. The man had stayed for a long while. Chatting with Sasuke and Itachi. The younger handled everything for the most part however. His Nii-San simply looming close by at all times. As if too unnerved to let Sasuke and their grandfather be alone. Minato too lingered near at all times. Madara had never done anything to trigger alarm but there was a deep rooted fear in everyone; after what Fugaku had done. There was no way Madara didn't notice. But even he seemed to understand. That unsettlement within the family.

Sasuke snapped up.
"No! No, not at all!"
He clutched the crystal still hanging around his neck. Tucked under his shirt.
"It's just-"
Faltering his eyes drifted back down to the gift in his lap. The blond came and sat next to him on the bed. Waiting patiently for his lover to speak.
"I've never been given a gift from family before."
There was a pause. Even the house seemed to be quietly listening.
"Father never sent me gifts. My brothers probably weren't allowed to or couldn't. The necklace-"
He touched it again where it rested over his chest.
"It was the first gift I'd been given in~... a very, very long time."

"And this one?"
Naruto asked leaning closer.

"This one seems so... real. I don't know how to explain it. It just- it's like there's nothing else to it. He gave me this because he wanted to. No strings attached. He just thought of me and what I wanted. He spent time trying to find something I would like; Itachi's gift too. I've never had that from an adult... That probably sounds weird."

"It doesn't, I promise. I understand."
Leaning his cheek against Sasuke's shoulder he too stared down at the clay. With a sigh through his nose he wrapped his arms around the raven's thin waist and snuggled close. He began peppering kisses all over the pale neck. Sasuke broke out in a fit of giggles. Setting the clay on the side-table to tangle his fingers into the blond locks.

"Naruto! Stop!"

"I love you! I love you more then the sun and the stars!"
He mumbled against his lovers neck. Sasuke paused his squealing. Taking a gulp he smiled. A peaceful yet sad smile.

"You really don't want me to leave, do you?"

"You want to know what I really want?"
Those blue eyes darted up to meet charcoal black ones. Sasuke's heart sprung into his throat. He couldn't form words so nodded instead.
"I want to make love to you four times over. You on top like before."
Heat flooded the ravens pale face.

"Naruto!"

"I'm serious!"

Sasuke fidgeted where he sat. Looking away.
"I-i really didn't know what I was doing then. I don't think I'd do very good this time."

The blond only smiled. Taking Sasuke's hand—
"Here."
He gently pressed it to his chest. It rose and fell with every breath, his heart thudding fast inside. Wordlessly Sasuke leaned up and touched his lips to his lovers. The blond laid a hand on the back of his head to hold him there; deepening the kiss. He laid them both back onto the bed. Sasuke on top, one of Naruto's hands over his that lay on the blonds chest, the other tangled in raven locks that were getting quite long. Pulling apart for air they stared at each other. Panting, sharing breath as they held each other close. Leaning in Sasuke kissed him again. This time more deeply, more hungry, and Naruto moaned into it. It seemed to give the raven confidence as his hands slid down his lovers body. Finding the hem of his shirt and pulling it up. They parted, Naruto sitting upright to allow Sasuke to pull his shirt off, before their lips were meeting again. The raven pushed his lover back to the mattress. Allowing the blond to kiss across his neck as his shirt was also discarded. Naruto's hands traveled down to grope the ravens ass. Groaning the raven sprung up. Now sitting on the blonds waist.

"No touching!"
He swatted away Naruto's hands.
"You said you wanted it to be like before—"
Naruto swallowed thickly at the dangerous gleam in the ravens eye. The blond was starting to gather how scary his lover could be if he only had the confidence in himself. It seemed that, whenever he put Sasuke on the dominant side of things, the ravens confidence would spike. Thoughts of how to raise this kind of boldness from Sasuke more often filled his head.
"Hands where you had them last time."
Naruto obeyed the soft command. Gripping the pillows above his head. Sasuke's eyes swallowed him whole. Those inky black pits glazing over his body. It was a battle to not visibly shiver with excitement.
Slowly, lazily, Sasuke dragged a finger down Naruto's whiskered cheek. Down the hollow of his throat, between his pecs, down to his navel. When he reached the hem of his pants he carefully undid the buttons. Naruto was trying not to squirm. Tried not to shiver with excitement. As the raven pulled the front of his pants open to reveal his member. The blond bit his lips to not squeak when the cold air hit the sensitive skin. Sasuke's eyes darted up to meet his lovers. They held that stare, even as those pale hands began to lightly touch Naruto's member. It wasn't much. A soft stroke with his finger, cycling the tip gently with his palm, barely grazing his hands along it as he brushed them up and down.
Naruto was almost mewling. His toes curled into the sheets, his face flushed. A rosy color stained Sasuke's cheeks as well.
"May I?"
He asked, leaning his head down so close his breath tickles the tip of his manhood.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, Sasuke!"

"Yes?"
Smiling up at those sapphire eyes he tucked a piece of hair behind his ear.

"Oh fuck~ Your so beautiful!"
Naruto breathed, unable to hide his shiver this time. Sasuke's only answer was to swallow the blonds member. The blonds back arched and he bucked his hips. Wanting nothing more then to be deeper in his lovers throat. Sasuke took him in well. Sucking hard at the tip, then hollowing out his cheeks as he went down to the hilt. He repeated this over and over, slowly, bobbing his head up and down. Naruto squirmed under him.
"Yes. Yes. Sasuke."
He moaned the ravens name again and again. Each time his name was said Sasuke went faster. Naruto swore and threw his head back, panting like some animal, Sasuke was torturing him and enjoying it. As the raven again hollowed out his cheeks and swallowed his lover whole Naruto mewled.
"Sasuke! Sasuke, I love you! Oh- fuck I love you!"
Bucking his hips the raven moaned as the cock was forced farther into his mouth. The vibrations that sent through the blonds entire body was too much. Thrusting his hips up again he came. Those pale hands dug into his hips as Sasuke pinned him down to drink him dry. Pulling off and sitting up the raven let out a sigh as he finished the meal he had stolen from the blond. Naruto looked down to see him and instantly took notice of the bulge in his pants.
"Sasuke~"
He breathed and those midnight eyes turned to meet his. Crawling over Naruto leaned down and lightly kissed the tint between Sasuke's legs. The raven let out a shaky breath. Hands tangling into golden curls. Slowly he slid off the bed, onto his knees, pulling Sasuke's legs over with him. He continued to suck and kiss and nibble on the fabric as Sasuke shivered and twitched.
"May I?"
Naruto repeated the same words back to Sasuke. Who let a breathy laugh past his lips. Gently stroking a hand atop the blonds head, almost as if he was some kind of pet. He peered up to see the bare chest heave with laughter, those dark eyes gleaming down at him, and he sunk further into Sasuke. Nuzzling his face into the apex of his thighs.

"How could I refuse."
He mused. Carefully, painfully so Naruto knew, he took Sasuke's pants off. Sliding them down his scared, perfect legs and discarding them on the floor. The raven shivered when his manhood was released. His grip tightening on the golden locks. Naruto wasn't as patient as his lover. He took Sasuke in, down to the hilt, bobbing his head eagerly.
"Ah!"
Sasuke moaned. His knees pulled up, wrapping around Naruto's head, both hands now desperately clutching his hair. This held Naruto still, unable to move with Sasuke's cock buried down his throat. He moaned at the thought. Sending Sasuke convulsing.
"Just a moment, let me catch my breath."
His breathing was labored and his voice trembled as he spoke. So Naruto settled in, body relaxing. He breathed through his nose his tongue occasionally swirling around the ravens member. Slowly the raven unraveled himself. Letting go he laid back on the bed. Hands fisting the sheets and legs resting over his lovers shoulders.
"Go on now."
Again Naruto bobbed his head. Sucking hard he twisted his tongue around. Sending Sasuke squirming underneath him.
"Ah~ yes. Yes!"
He breathed, back arching as his eyes fluttered closed. Chest heaving with every breath. As Naruto took him in all the way again he pressed a finger to the ravens hole. He waited but Sasuke did not protest. So sliding it in he began to pump it in time with his head.
"Oh!"
This sent Sasuke's back arching off the bed. He gripped and pulled at the sheets. Desperately mewling. Eyes pulled open. The ceiling above spun with the pleasure his lover was giving him. He was close. So close. He just needed—
"More. More."
He chanted, beginning to move his hips along with Naruto. The blond hummed his approval and another finger was added. Then a third. They twisted and pressed along his insides. Dragging along his nerves and stretching him out.

"Sasuke~"
Naruto pulled off, continuing to pump the ravens cock with his other hand.
"Do you want to see how many fingers I can fit inside you?"

Glazed eyes drifted down to meet darken sapphires. Could he handle that? Or would he find himself crying from the pain? He shivered at the thought and to his shock it wasn't in fear; not fear but thrill. He wanted to push himself. Wanted to see how far his body could go. With a wicked, almost feline, smile Sasuke teased.
"I wonder if one hand is all I can take, or if you'll have to use both of them?"

Naruto licked his suddenly dry lips. Sasuke seducing him was... unbelievably hot. Taking his lovers manhood down his throat again he added a forth finger. The raven threw his head back. Being stretched, possibly farther then Naruto's member had, when he spread his fingers. Even still they didn't fill him. Didn't give him that sense of wholeness, of completeness, when his and Naruto's bodies joined.
There was a sweet pain as his walls were pulled apart. His back arched off the bed again, one hand frantically gripping the sheets, while the other twisted into the golden head of his lover. He moaned and whimpered. Writhing on the mattress.
"I'm gonna add the rest of my hand, tell me if it's too much."
Naruto pulled up to whisper through heavy breathes. The act blowing hot air directly on the ravens sensitive head. A shivering nod told Naruto he understood. Pushing the rest of his hand inside. Sasuke threw his head back, eyes rolling as his body went taunt. His toes curled and tears pricked his eyes.

"Naruto! Naruto!"
He cried out his lovers name. Jolting with every slight movement of the hand buried in his body.

"Yes, I know Beautiful."
Naruto purred as he came up and kissed away Sasuke's tears.
"I know it hurts. Just bare it a little longer and the pain will fade."

"Stay."
Wrapping his arms around the blond's shoulders.
"Stay like this will me."

He tucked a strand of ink hair behind a pale ear and kiss his forehead.
"If that's what you want."
Reaching down he slowly stroked Sasuke's member. Giving him time to adjust.
"How do you feel now?"
He asked after a beat of nothing but their heavy breathing and the ravens soft moans.

"Better. Keep going."
With a nod Naruto started to move his hand. Sasuke dropped his head back and let out a throaty groan as he did. At first he only felt around. Pressing on the tight walls, stretching out his fingers, and messaging the soft muscles. He rubbed a bundle of nerves deep inside him and Sasuke cried out. Bunching his brow as more tears gathered in his eyes.
"Am I hurting you?"

"Don't stop!"
He gasped.
"Don't you dare stop! Oh-"
Choking on a moan his body lurched as Naruto drug his hand out before pushing it back in hard. Hitting that bundle of nerves again. He got a rhythm, following it as he thrust his fist inside the raven.
"Yes. Yes. Yes."
Sasuke chanted.
"Kiss me! Naruto kiss me!"
He did. Their tongues clashing in their mouths. Their bodies jerking together. A few more thrusts was all it took before Sasuke's climax rocked through him. Naruto stilled his movements, allowing the raven to settle.

"Was that too much?"

Sasuke laughed, a breathy light giggle, pulling Naruto closer until their foreheads touched.
"I don't think so. Maybe not something I would want to do every time but... not bad."
Smiling Naruto pecked a kiss on his nose. Gently pulling his hand out.
"Didn't you say you wanted me on top four times over?"
With dangerous grins the two found themselves in that very position. Naruto on his back on the pillows. Sasuke on his knees, hovering over the blonds cock. Slowly he lowered himself. Biting his lip and moaning softly as he did. Naruto moaned under him. Clutching his thighs and bunching his brow.
"Naruto—"
The blond looked up only to have his lips captured in a kiss.
"I love you."
Sasuke breathed as he pulled away.

"I love you, beautiful."
Naruto responded in the same quiet tone. The ravens smile only grew sweeter.

"I love you, my sunshine."
They kissed again. Passion flowing through them as Sasuke began rolling his hips. Tangling his hands into the midnight locks Naruto groaned into his ravens mouth. Their bodies moved together. They breathed and moaned together. The night sky and the stars clashing and twirling with the sun and it's warmth. Tangling each other up until they could not be parted. In body and soul and heart they became one. Feeling completed. Whole. As if nothing and no one else could come between them. Not land or time or trial. They were one. They were full of each other and they never wanted to feel any different.
Sasuke's thighs ached with pain and his back screamed as he continued to ride the blond. As his fourth climax took every drop of energy that was left in him the raven collapsed. Naruto came the minute Sasuke's walls closed in.

"Sasuke?"
He called softly as he stroked his damp head.

"Don't move."
Shifting into a more comfortable position he nuzzled his head into the nook between Naruto's head and shoulder.
"Let's sleep like this."

"I'm still in you."

"I know."

"Okay."
He said with a chuckle. Pulling the blanket over and covering them both he pecked a final kiss on Sasuke's head. Wrapping his arms around the small raven on his chest. Minutes passed in calm silence. As they both slowly dozed off to sleep in each others embrace.

"Once I'm eighteen..."
Sasuke started mumbling half asleep.
"Once I'm old enough, I'm gonna come back here and marry you."
The arms around him squeezed him almost painfully close.

"I love you."
His voice trembled with emotion, too much emotion. He may have been crying but Sasuke couldn't see. Smiling he kissed the tanned neck and let sleep consume him.

"I love you too."

[A/N- this was 2750 words of pure smut! Y'all better be happy! See ya next time! Don't stay up until 2 in the morning reading this! Happy Valentine's Day!🩷]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.2K 145 28
Sasuke is known to be the loner, the nerd that no one hangs out with, the one who gets bullied, the one who is barely acknowledged. But sasuke doesn'...
289K 10.8K 29
[Contains BoyxBoy! If you don't like then don't read!] Naruto Uzumaki is just trying to get through high school without involving himself with homoph...
30.9K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
39.5K 1.4K 35
Deidara, stubborn, slightly stuck up, arrogant, and he uses it all to cover up his pain. Going to Khona High ever since freshman year he kept to hims...