Keyblade Wielder in Gamindust...

By Sonic3399

You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were... More

Bio
Harem
Two New Summons
Prologue: Chosen Wielder
Enter Gamindustri
Meeting Neptune
Teaser
A Trip to Lastation
Enter Organization XIII
Subplot: Hanging Out With Neptune
Subplot: A day with IF and Compa
Two Brand New Summons
Subplot: Nepgear's Device
Meeting In Lowee
Possible New Summon
Rescue the Twins
Subplot: Swap
Subplot: A Date with Noire(?)
Ideas
Teaser 2
Subplot: Hanging out with Uni and Xion
Y/N's Voice
Subplot: A Theme Park with Blanc
Subplot: Playing With Rom and Ram
Announcement
Subplot: A Concert with Vert
Revival Of The Four Felons
???

Eggplant Problem

463 9 8
By Sonic3399

As Y/N started to wake up, he noticed Neptune sleeping by him. His eyes widened in shock as he blushed. He certainly didn't remember her sleeping here with him last night. Neptune started to wake up as well. Y/N was about to panic.

Neptune: Good morning, Y/N. Slept well?

Y/N: Neptune, what are you doing in here?! Did you sleep here all night?!

Neptune: Yeah, I didn't want to get lonely so I thought I sleep here with you.

Y/N: Can I please get up?

Neptune: I wanted to stay like this a bit longer but okay. She got up and out of bed.

Y/N: Please don't make this a habit.

Neptune: No promises.

Nepgear: Morning, Y/N. Are you up yet? She called as she entered the room.

She saw Neptune in there with as Nepgear grew red.

Neptune: Hey Nep Jr. Come to join us?

Nepgear: Ineedtogomakebreakfast! She quickly closed the door.

Y/N: Why did you have to do that? as he's flustered.

Neptune: It's fun teasing you.

Timeskip

Y/N and Neptune went to the kitchen to get breakfast. When Nepgear finished making it, Y/N started to explain about earlier this morning.

Nepgear: Oh, that's what happened. Sorry, I got the wrong idea.

Y/N: It's alright. Just glad we sorted it out. She giggled in response.

Nepgear: You know, this is actually the first time we had a male friends much less having one living with us.

Y/N: Really? Though he was aware that there weren't many male characters in the series.

Neptune: Yeah, most of the ones we run into are either bad guys or pervs maybe both.

Y/N had his head down depressed.

Y/N: Why does that make me feel out of place here?

Nepgear: Don't let it get to you. We're happy to see you here.

Neptune: Yeah. You should be lucky, you're staying with two cute girls and Histy too. Plus I'll introduce you to the other goddesses.

Y/N: I'd rather not be seen as a perv.

Nepgear: Don't worry, you won't.

The three of them finished eating breakfast later.

Y/N: That was really good, Nepgear.

Nepgear: Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. She smiled

Neptune: Though I wish she could have added Pudding.

Y/N: Would it hurt to have something else other than pudding for once and awhile.

Neptune: I guess not. She pouted.

Neptune: Anyway, let's get started on some games!

Y/N: Um, Neptune. Remember our deal?

Neptune: *Mentally* Aw, I almost had him. She thought.

Neptune: Oh right, I forgot. Let's do some quests then. Want to come along Nep Jr.?

Nepgear: Sorry, I just started creating a new invention yesterday. I want to work on it more.

Y/N: What's it about?

Nepgear: I'll show you when I finish. Have fun you two!

Neptune: We will.

Y/N and Neptune left the Basilicom to start some quests.

Meanwhile

At the Eggplant farm, Arfoire was plotting another scheme to destroy the CPUs.

Arfoire: Finally, my army of eggplants is completed and stronger than before! Now I'll get my revenge then soon conquer the world.

Warechu: What's the next plan?

Arfoire: We'll first lure a CPU here and I know the perfect bait for one of them.

Warechu: I can't wait to see my Compa again!

Back to Y/N and Neptune

Y/N and Neptune started a C rank quest which involved finding an Ancient Dragon and slaying it. They went deep in the Virtua Forest.

Y/N: Are you sure I'm ready for this quest? It seems a little too much for me.

Neptune: Don't worry, you got me with you. My transformation is pretty powerful.

Y/N: Okay, this is a good chance to try more of my powers. By the way, you know where we can find an Ancient Dragon?

Neptune: Come to think of it, no. I would usually fly over the place but they're in caves so it won't help. This is going to take forever. She complained in the end.

Y/N: I might have something that could. Summon, Blade Wolf!

He used a summon spell then a robotic dog appeared.

Neptune: Woah! That is so cool! You have a robot dog with you!

Blade Wolf: I am Blade Wolf also known as IF Prototype LQ-84i. What do you require?

Neptune: It talks too!

Y/N: Can you locate an Ancient Dragon? It's somewhere in this forest.

Blade Wolf: I will scout ahead and search for this creature. You will follow.

Blade Wolf ran straight ahead. Y/N and Neptune after him. On the way, they ran into some Dogoos and plant monsters called Tulips. Y/N used his keyblade as he easily took care of them. They eventually reached a cave as they saw Blade Wolf standing at the entrance.

Y/N: Is this it?

Blade Wolf: Ancient Dragon is close. It has sharp claws capable of cutting a human in half. Its scales cannot easily be pierced by sword. Proceed with caution.

Y/N: Thanks, Wolf.

Blade Wolf: I will return again when you require it. He soon disappears.

Neptune: Let's go teach that dragon a lesson. You ready Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah, let's do it. He gets his keyblade ready as they entered inside.

As they were traveling deeper into the cave, a dragon came out of the shadows in the cave growled at the two. It began its attack and attempt to slash them.

Y/N: Neptune, look out! He tackled her out of the way as they dodged the dragon's attack.

Neptune: Thanks, Y/N. Time for me to show you my transformation. She started to change.

Purple Heart: In this form, you may call me Purple Heart. Shall we begin?

Y/N and Purple Heart charged at the dragon.

Y/N started by performing multiple swings against the dragon though it did little dragon to it. The dragon responded by trying to swipe with its claws. Purple Heart also performed a few slashes with her sword. She hit the dragon's face, causing it to take a few steps back.

Y/N: Alright, how about this!

He used Blitz as he jumped and attacked the dragon.

The dragon blocked its claws and was about to counterattack. Y/N quickly made his next move to the dragon and used his magic.

Y/N: Blizzard!

He used ice on the dragon to slow its movements. He knew it wouldn't last long as the dragon was trying to break free. Y/N began to launch his next attack. He started to use Sonic Blade as he charges at the dragon many times.

The dragon was taking many hits as it was struggling to stand. Eventually it broke free from the ice and swiped its claws at Y/N. He blocked it with his keyblade but it pushed him back by the force of the attack.

Purple Heart: Time to finish this!

She flew towards the dragon at fast pace and performed multiple heavy strikes at it.

Purple Heart: Cross Combination!

She launched her final swing at the dragon as she cut through the dragon. She soon landed back on the ground, facing the dragon. After a few moments, the ancient dragon collapsed and soon disintegrated.

Y/N: Nice work there. He said as he ran up to her.

Purple Heart: Thanks, but you were also a great help.

She started to change back to her human form.

Neptune: That is how a CPU gets it done.

He chuckled.

Neptune: So that finishes the C rank quest! Now we can get back to playing video games.

Y/N: Right, let's head back.

Neptune: And you better join in with me. You promised.

Y/N: Sure. Should be fun.

They were about to leave the cave but Y/N stopped for a moment as he turned around.

Neptune: Is something wrong, Y/N?

Y/N: I thought I heard someone earlier.

Neptune: Could probably be other monsters around.

Y/N: I guess, come on let's go.

They began to make their way back to Planeptune. Unknowingly, someone in the shadows in the cave was watching the two leave.

Timeskip

IF and Compa were traveling together across the streets in Planeptune.

Compa: I heard N/N and Nep-Nep went on a quest together.

IF: Good, maybe Y/N can start getting Neptune more active this instead of being lazy.

Compa: Maybe I'll go with them next time. It'd be fun. And I know you do too, Iffy.

IF: Yeah, I might show Y/N a few things about quests while I'm at it.

Compa: So you really have taken a liking to N/N.

IF started to grow red.

IF: What?! No, it's not like that. I jus thought it might help him out later on.

Compa giggled.

Suddenly, mist started to appear as IF and Compa were in the middle of it.

Compa: Wha-What is this?

IF: Compa, don't breath in it. It's sleeping gas.

But it was too late as Compa already passed out. IF was covering her mouth but was also getting tired. She saw two robed figures approaching them. One was a woman while the other was a small rat.

Arfoire: That was easier than I thought. To think you'd fall for the same trick twice.

IF: Damn it.

She soon passed out from the sleeping gas. Arfoire smiled as she was ready to lure out one of the CPUs.

Timeskip

Y/N and Neptune finished their quest and returned to the Basilicom. Y/N was playing a single player game while Neptune was watching.

Y/N: Oh come on! I was so close right there! I was getting my hopes like "YES! I got it this time!" But then the game screws with me at the end like saying "Nope! You're going back to do all that crap!" Also my guy doesn't move like I make him to! Screw this game! He ranted as he was playing through the level he was on.

Neptune was laughing as she enjoyed watching him play. She found his rage moments in games very amusing.

Neptune: Oh, is this... Nope, same thing.

Y/N: It's just like my past platform games. Seriously, how am I suppose to beat this?! Oh, wait. I beat it. I love this game! 

They both laughed as Y/N was moving on to the next level.

Neptune: This is the best day I've had yet. We need to do this more often.

Y/N: I know. It kinda feels like I'm doing of those Let's play videos I watch.

Neptune: Let's play? What's that?

Y/N: You mean you guys don't do it here? They play through a game and record it while they give commentary to it. Then they post it on the internet. They're very funny and very popular.

Neptune: That's a great idea! We should start doing that when we're playing video games! It might help increase our shares then Histy can stop yelling at me.

Nepgear: Neptune! Y/N! It's awful! She said as she ran towards the two.

Y/N: What happened?

Nepgear: IF and Compa have been kidnapped!

Neptune: Again?!

Nepgear: I just received a picture of them. She showed them a picture of IF and Compa tied to a stake.

Y/N: Who would do this? He said, glaring at the picture.

Neptune: It must be that old woman with that weird hat she wears. What was her name?

Nepgear: We need to save them!

Neptune: Yes! Compa and Iffy need our help!

Y/N: Let's go!

The three of them began to leave to rescue IF and Compa

Timeskip

When IF woke up, she found herself tied to a stake and was unable to get loose.

IF: What happened? What's going on?! She saw Compa next to her.

IF: Compa, are you okay? Wake up!

Compa: Huh... What? She murmured as she slowly opens her eyes.

Arfoire: You two are finally awake, I see. I hope you're ready for your next fill.

IF looked straight and saw Arfoire holding an eggplant.

IF: NO! Not this again! Keep that eggplant away from me!

Arfoire: But you'll be missing out the good parts of life. That's what they say isn't it? She got closer to IF as she was about to force feed her.

IF: You're so sick, you old -mmmmmmmm!

Arfoire smirked as she put an eggplant in her mouth and made her swallow it.

Arfoire: Here, have some. They're good for you.

Compa: Leave her alone, you bad old lady!

Arfoire: Don't worry, you'll be getting your turn next. She said as she gets another eggplant out.

Warechu: Hey! What are you doing to my Compa?!

Arfoire: They're my prisoners. I decide what to do with them.

Warechu: At least let me kiss her! Chu!

Compa: I can't kiss bad people Mr. Mouse.

Warechu: You're so adorable, Compa!

Arfoire: Enough with this foolishness! Now, time for you to enjoy your eggplants. She said as she resumed back to Compa.

Purple Heart: Get away from them!

They turned around to see Purple Heart and Purple Sister flying towards as they carry Y/N. Arfoire had an evil smile.

Arfoire: So, the CPU have finally arrived. This time, I've got a surprise for you. Eggplants, destroy them!

The eggplants came to life and flew at the three with swords and lances.

Purple Heart: Your plan failed last time! Your eggplant minions won't be enough to stop me even though they do smell terrible.

Y/N: Doesn't mean that'll stop us. Taking things out should be simple for us.

Purple Sister: Yeah! Eggplants have no effect on me! Whatever you're planning is useless.

Y/N: Drop me off here. I'll deal with some of them below.

Purple Sister: Be careful, Y/N.

He nodded. Both of them dropped Y/N. He summoned his keyblade then landed on the ground without injury.

Y/N: Let's go! I'll take on all of you.

The eggplant soldiers charged at Y/N. As soon as they flew close, Y/N swings his keyblade at the one of them and slashed it until it was destroyed. He moved on to the next eggplant and did the same thing while dodging in the process.

Y/N: This will be easier than I thought.

As soon Purple Heart and Purple Sister got close enough to the eggplants, they suddenly transformed back.

Nepgear: What the...

Neptune: Ahhhhhh!!!

They both fall to the ground and landed badly.

Y/N: Neptune! Nepgear! He shouted as he slashed another eggplant.

Neptune: Ow...

Nepgear: What happened? My HDD suddenly deactivated.

Arfoire: Have you noticed? My eggplant army all carry anti share crystals which takes away your power to transform. Soon you'll be weak and be overwhelmed by my eggplants and rest of the CPUs will follow. She exclaimed then started to laugh.

Neptune: Help me! Nep Jr., these are scary!

Nepgear: Don't worry, I've got your back.

Neptune was behind Nepgear as she was facing the army surrounding them.

Y/N: Neptune! Nepgear! I'm coming! He exclaimed as he was making his toward. More eggplants stop in front of him.

Y/N: Get out of my way! He exclaimed as he slashed through them.

As Nepgear was holding off the eggplants she was starting to get tired.

Nepgear: *Mentally* There's too many, I don't know how much I longer I can take. She thought.

Y/N: *Mentally* Damn, I'm not going to make it. I don't have enough time. Wait, that's it. He thought

Y/N: Hope this works, summon, Shadow!

He activated his summon spell then a light shined in the area.

Arfoire: What's going on?! What's this light?!

A black hedgehog appeared as he was holding a green emerald.

Y/N: You know what to do?

Shadow: Hmph! Chaos Control!

As he activated his emerald and time had slowed down greatly. Y/N and Shadow quickly head to Neptune and Nepgear then started to fight off the eggplants surrounding them. Y/N quickly sliced through them with his keyblade as Shadow was using homing attacks on each eggplants. Eventually the slow time wore off and it resumed normally again but they were able to take out the eggplants surrounding Neptune and Nepgear.

Neptune: Woah, what happened?

Y/N: You two okay?

Nepgear: Y/N, did you do this?

Y/NL Actually it was my summon, Shadow.

Neptune: Shadow? She noticed Shadow next to him with the chaos emerald.

Shadow: As long I hold this, I control time and space. I'm Shadow The Hedgehog, the ultimate lifeform.

Nepgear: Well thanks for saving us.

Shadow: Hmph! I have no more time for games. Farewell.

A light shined and his disappeared.

Y/N: Okay, now let's go deal with that old hag.

They nodded and head to where Arfoire is. Some of the remaining eggplants were blocking their way but Y/N quickly slashed through them on the way. Soon enough, Y/N have got to IF and Compa with Arfoire blocking his way.

Y/N: Hello there.

Arfoire: You're stronger than I expected, boy. No matter, your power cannot compare to mine.

Neptune: It's just us and you now, Airplant or something!

Arfoire: IT'S ARFOIRE! Get my name right!

Y/N: Unless you got anymore tricks left, you might as well give it up.

Arfoire: How about you have some more eggplants! She said as she threw a basket of eggplants at them. They transform into eggplants soldiers.

Y/N: Fira! He used fire magic at the eggplant which easily burned them.

Neptune: They're even worse when they're cooked. She gagged.

Arfoire growled in frustration.

Warechu: I'll take care of him. I won't let him lay a finger on my Compa! He said as he charged at Y/N.

Y/N: FORE!

He used his keyblade and swings it like a golf club at Warechu. It sent him flying high in the sky and far away.

Warechu: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

He flew far off in the distance in the sky until he was no longer seen. A twinkle in the sky appeared soon after.

Compa: Bye, Mr. Mouse.

Y/N: You're next, old hag.

Arfoire: I'm still not beaten yet! I still have one more trick to show you. She started to transform into a large eggplant that was flying in the air. It was equipped with a large sword.

Arfoire: I've made some improvements with this form Your HDD forms are useless to me! You'll all fall to me!

Y/N: Can you let me deal with her?

Nepgear: But we don't know what she could do.

Neptune: You can do it, Y/N! Besides I'm sick of looking at thing.

Y/N: Luckily, I've got a transformation of my own. Valor!

His clothes started to turn red. Then had two different keyblades out.

Neptune: I didn't know you could transform too.

Y/N: Let's go!

He ran towards the giant eggplant. She was shooting red projectiles at him but he quickly dodged out of the way as he continues his way towards her. Y/N double jumps high enough to reach her then he started to rapidly slash the giant eggplant with both of his keyblades. Arfoire was being inflicted by each hit as she didn't have enough time to counter.

Arfoire: Impossible! What are you...

Y/N: I'm a keyblade wielder. One that will defeat darkness. he announced.

He unleashed the final blow on her. The giant eggplant fell apart and she turned back to her normal form.

Arfoire: Nooo!

She fell back to the ground. When she landed she was unconscious. Y/N head back to Neptune and Nepgear. He turned off his Valor form.

Neptune: That was awesome, Y/N!

Nepgear: What was that transformation of yours?

Y/N: It's one of my Drive forms. Each one gives me different color and ability. Like Valor for example. It increases my jump and lets me use two keyblades. It also makes me move faster than usual. But I have limited time so I have to finish the fight quick.

Neptune: That's pretty cool! I wonder what your other forms look like.

Y/N: You'll have to find out when I use it.

Neptune: Aww. She pouted in disappointment.

Nepgear: Let's free IF and Compa.

They nodded and went to help with getting IF and Compa's restraints off.

Compa: Thanks for saving us, N/N.

IF: Yeah, I appreciate it. Now, can we please get out of here?

As they finished freeing them, the group returned to the Basilicom.

Timeskip

IF: I'm never going near an eggplant ever again! She said, still traumatized from the experience.

Nepgear: It wasn't that bad, was it?

IF: You don't know what it's like to have eggplants shoved into your throat.

Compa: Glad you, Nep-Nep, and N/N saved us. She smiled.

IF: I'll have to find a way to thank Y/N somehow.

Compa: Do you plan to take him on a date as thanks?

IF: What?! No! I mean maybe... I don't know. She blushed.

Compa: Well, I'll be sure to cook something for him.

Nepgear: I should do the same, he saved me and sis as well.

Histoire: So Arfoire was at it again, was she?

Neptune: Yeah but we defeated her no problem.

Y/N: So much for her eggplant army.

Neptune: If that old hag comes back again, we'll show her who's boss.

Histoire: Y/N, do you think Arfoire's attack had anything to do with the problem you're trying to warn us about?

Y/N: I doubt it. She didn't know anything about my keyblade either so that can't be the problem.

Histoire: I see, perhaps we can get information from the other nations about it.

Neptune: Oh! I know, we can visit Noire tomorrow. I can introduce you to her.

Y/N: Sure, that sounds like a plan.

Compa: I'm adding some eggplants for dinner. Do any of you want some?

Neptune/IF: NOOOOOOOO!!

Meanwhile

Arfoire regained consciousness not to long after the fight. She witnessed her eggplant army destroyed. She clenched her fists in anger.

Arfoire: My plan, my army, destroyed. I would have succeed if it weren't that for that boy with that key. Damn him!

???: The keyblade is a powerful weapon. One that cannot be easily defeated.

A figure in a black robe appears and approaches her.

Arfoire: What? Who are you?

???: Do you desire power? Do you seek revenge?

Arfoire: If it means to destroy those CPUs and that fool with his key then yes.

???: Then you must open yourself to darkness. Allow your heart to become darkness.

She started to feel dark power rising.

Arfoire: What is this... This dark energy...

???: Gain power in darkness. Let your heart grow into darkness.

Arfoire: Who... Who are you?

The figure takes off his hood.

Ansem: I am Ansem. Seeker of Darkness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 174 32
(Sailor Moon Male Reader x Hyperdimension Neptunia) Our Hero (Y/N) once called Sailor Knight had lost his powers after the final battle of queen bery...
108K 1.3K 53
What would happen if the goddess's came across a demon, but the demon isn't what they thought he was.
54.2K 1.2K 67
(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction story Welcome one and all (Or W...
61.8K 863 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...