TWISTED.

By TheeJasCole

" I want all of you until there is nothing left of you..." More

Cast.
Copyright.
1. INNOCENT.
3. Suprise?!
4. Superman
5. I knew you were Trouble.
6. Private Vibes.

2. Where it all starts...

558 34 13
By TheeJasCole

Sienna "Si Si" Sage

My head which was pounding by the way, is my alarm to get me up this morning. I groan as I place my hand on my forhead like that was going to do anything. There will be a while before I take another drink. It takes me a few minutes but I finally open my eyes, taking in my scenery, I'm not even in the dorm. That's when yesterday's events come back to the front of my mind.

" OH fuck", I say loudly, getting up quickly, it's my first day of college and I'm not even on campus.

Last night after Von and I encounter in the bathroom, I snuck off with him to his apartment to finish off the night. To say I didn't enjoy myself would be an entire lie. He made me feel ways that I had only read about in stories, that I seen in movies. Now that I think about it I probably should've told him to wear a condom... but then again that would've probably ruined my experience.

Speaking of Von, he was a heavy sleeper clearly because he hasn't moved at all. I had fun but now it was time to snap back into reality, I had to get to school and he was the only one that can take me. I try to shake him but he doesn't move, I even start jumping up and down on the bed.

" If you tryna wake me up, you ain't doing it right", he says, his eyes still closed.

His raspy voice catches me off guard, not only because I was shocked he was awake sort of, but how sexy it sounded, I bite down on my bottom lip as I turn around and face him, his eyes still closed, still very still.

" I need to get to school", I say softly, touching his face.

" I'm not woke yet", he says causing me to smack my lips.

" Von, you are talking back go me, come on", I say softly, shaking his arm.

" I could be just talking in my sleep ", He says causing me to roll my eyes.

" How do you want me to wake you up then?" I ask him, folding my arms.

" Lean over and grab my phone", he says to me.

I look around for his phone, seeing it on the night stand next to him. I lean over him, grabbing his phone, placing it on his chest. I feel his hand land on my back, moving up, his hands tangled in my curls. He starts to move my head, I frown as he starts leading my head towards the lower half off his body. Then it clicks, he wants me to ...

" Oh Von, I never did that before", I say nervously my face just hovering over his penis that was brick hard by the way.

" You want me to wake up right?" He asks me.

I'm not sure if I still have alcohol in my system, maybe I was just a little curious, I allow him to continue to lower my head, until my lips hit his tip. I jump a little at the odd sensation, I then take a deep breath and open my mouth, taking him in as far as I could go which was half way. He starts to move my head in a slow yet sloppy pace causing me to just move all over the place. After a few minutes I catch the rhythm and start doing it on my own.

My hand rests on his thigh as I get more into it, I even try to take more of him in, but I gag.

" Look up at me", He demands his voice laced with dominance.

I do as he asks, looking up at him, he had his phone in his hand. I'm not sure if he was recording me or not, but I just continue to do what I'm doing. I even take him out my mouth, licking around, kissing on pens, before I lick around and Bob my head in a steady pace.

" Fuck Sienna", He moans, using his free hand to grab a hold of my hair.

I start to feel his penis to twitch in my mouth, his groans and heavy breathing starts to become heavier and heavier. I wanted to used these last few minutes to show out with things India and Ari once told me they did. Like playing and licking his balls, going back up to to his tip, licking around it slowly as I continue to play with his balls.

Finally after a few more minutes, he finally cums in my mouth. It was much creamier and warm than I thought it would be. I wanted to spit it out, but for his sake, I swallow all of it. By this time his eyes were fully open and he wore a sexy smirk on his face.

" You did so good lil folks", he says running his fingers through my hair as I sit up.

" Did you record me?" I ask him.

" Yeah, but I ain't gonna show nobody. Just for me to see when you not with me", He says giving me a soft smile causing my face heat up.

" Wait... you want to see me again?" I ask him shocked.

" Fasho, don't you want to see me again?" He asks confused.

" Of course I do... I just thought you didn't like me", I say to him.

" I don't but I like the sex", He says with a blank face.

" What?! That don't even make sense", I say, offended by his statement.

" Chill out lil folks, I was just playing", he says laughing, a smile on his handsome face.

" Oh okay, I'm sorry ", I say laughing at his joke, maybe it went over my head.

" Don't be sorry, you ain't get it ", He says, as he starts to get out of bed.

" Where are you going?" I ask, watching him.

" Don't you wanna go to school still?" He asks me, confused.

" Oh yeah, I forgot", I say smiling, getting out of bed.

" let me take you to the bathroom so you can get ready", he says, grabbing my hand leading me to his bathroom.

" Aren't you going to shower with me?" I ask him, holding into his hand as I stand in the middle of his very large bathroom.

" If I do that you ain't gonna make to school lil folks", he says looking deeply into my eyes, something seductive in his tone causes my body to shiver.

" Yeah... You're right ", I say, sighing as he kisses my cheek and let's go of my hand.

I see he has everything laid out for me, tooth brush, towel, body soap, even fresh clothes to put on which was a white t-shirt and some jogging pants. I spend maybe 10 minutes in the bathroom to get ready, because I knew I had to rush. I may have missed my first two morning classes but I had one more that I can make if I hurried up.

When I make it to the room, he was dressed in just sweat pants with his chain hanging around his neck, his eyes locked on me, a smirk on his face as he walks over to me handing me my cellphone, leaning down to snake his arms around my waist.

" Yo uber outside", He says, looking in my eyes.

" Uber? Wait i thought you were taking me?" I ask, confused.

" You dont want India and Ari to find out where you was last night do you?" He asks me.

" No, but I really wanted to spend some more time with you", I pout, grabbing a his face.

" You will," he assures me, as he let's me go.

" So I'll see you later?" I say as he takes me to the front door.

" Fasho, ill text you", He says as he opens the door.

" Bye for now", I say turning to look at him, smiling widely.

" See you later lil folks", he says returning the smile.

I wanted to kiss him one more time so I just stand on my tip toes and peck his full lips softly. He was shocked but he kissed me back. I wave one last time before I rush over to my Uber, I continue to stare out the window as I pulled off away from his home. He stood outside until I was gone.

My phone starts to buzz causing me to frown. My phone was fully charged with over a 100 missed calls from Ari and India, but one message catches my attention. It was from Von, he must've put his number in my phone while I was asleep or something. Reading the messages from my girls, they were so worried about me. I quickly text them back and tell them I'm fine and I'm on my way to class.

It was 11:30 am when I finally arrived to campus, it was the middle of my last morning class, I rush out the Uber and run through campus to make my way to class, thankfully the doors was opened so I was able to get into class. My professor never once glanced at me as I slipped into my seat next to Ari and India.

" Bitch where the fuck was you at?!" India whisper yells as she looks over at me.

" Yeah! We were worried sick about you! I was about to call your parents", Ari chimes in, a frown on her face.

" I left early, you know thats not my kind of scene", I say, speaking the first lie that came to my mind.

" But you never miss class ever", India says.

" Due to you pouring casimogos down my throat I have a horrible headache, so I needed more time to rest", I day to her.

" Well if you would've told us that we would've came back to the dorm room", Ari says.

" No it's okay, I'm okay now", I say quickly, relieved to know they actually weren't at the dorm.

" Dont ever dissappear like that ever again, we were literally about to go crazy", India says.

" No need to, it won't happen again", I say to her, smiling.

My phone buzzes with another message from Von, a small smile spreads across my face, I would reply later. I place my phone face down, and focus on the long day that was ahead of me...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So... what yall think?

More is otw

Remember to vote, comment, and share my story with everyone you know!

Jas is out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...