STATE OF GRACE. beta squad

By cherryspiess

"best friends can kiss, right?" "totally!" IN WHICH... mikey howard doesn't seem to understand why she gets... More

CAST
001. lie detectors hurt!
002. best duo is...
003. i cant handle spice
004. king kenny lives up to his name
005. everyone hates mikey
006. beards and 1 million subs are not the same thing
007. marcie and mike or sharky and mikey?
008. brother louis and clown cars
009. testy westys
010. i dont need a ride!
011. mikey crys to taylor swift a lot
012. brows vs wax
013. pasta at 3 am hits different
014.  surviving a broken nail, oh and the outback
015. dont put mikey on laughing gas, noted.
016. eggs and jam definitely dont go well together
017. party, party, party
018. how to cook 101
019. almost
020. sick of me?
021. popcorn for the movie and the drama
022. stabs are a no
023. planes and bikini tops
024. late night swimming
025. peaches or cherries?
026. where you go, i go
027. surprises arent always fun
028. this light
029. secrets out
030. big dumb mistakes
031. locked in
032. letters ill never send
033. drunk?

034. too much fights

2.4K 62 170
By cherryspiess

MIKEY HOWARD WALKS into her room with a groan feeling her head hurt at the migraine.

suddenly she looks up slowly and her eyes land on sharky.

he stood in front of her desk while staring at the picture frame of when they had first met, mikey sitting in a wheelchair and sharky pushing it.

sharkys head then snaps to mikey while she stares with fear.

mikey howard remembers everything after she drinks, every little detail sometimes she remembers more stuff when drunk than sober.

so her now memory was clouded and clogged with the fact that she had confessed her love to him.

as if he didn't already know.

"hi." they both mumble at the same time.

at their sudden voices, both mikey and sharky give each other a small smile as she steps closer to him.

"can i help you?" she questions trying not to sound rude.

"uh yeah." he stutters.

she nods taking in a deep breath.

"we- uh can we talk?"

his sentence alone made her send off into a spiral, her face turned a blank white and her heart began going crazy fast.

"yes, sure." mikey's soft words made sharky sure he would faint.

sharky tucked his hands into his pants pockets while clicking his tongue watching as she gulped down her spit.

he slowly sat on the edge of the bed indicating for her to sit with him, so she sat in front of him.

it was quiet for a few seconds before sharky cleared his throat.

"so.. last night." he started and it was safe to say that michelle was sitting there but mentally dead.

her heart dropped, this was way worse than imaginable.

"when you got drunk, you- you said some things." sharky informs, as if she didn't know.

her face changed slightly but he took much notice.

"and i got really confused because it just.." he begins while flaring his hands.

before he could even start again she interrupted.

"it was a mistake!"

and with that all of sharkys castles had crumbled, his eyes now sagged downwards and his mouth had flipped upside down.

"what?"

she hums softly.

"it was a mistake, i really didn't mean it, it was just the alcohol you know?"

his eyes felt like there were tears but there weren't.

it was a soft second of painful silence.

"don't say that."

sharky had said sadly.

mikey could've imagined millions of ways he would've answered and his sentence was by far not any of them.

her mouth parted as she tried to breathe.

"what?" she questions.

"don't do that." he shook his head slowly with interference.

"do what?" mikey knew what he meant, a bird would have known what the poor boy meant.

"this. i know when your lying mikey, your pupils dilate." he scoffed at her with annoyance.

"why're you doing that?" sharky asks.

she bit her bottom lip for a source of any comfort.

"you can't. you can't keep running away." sharky told her truthfully.

and mikey couldn't help but feel a little hurt, he was telling her this?

"no sharks, you can't say that." her back straightens.

"i don't run away. The last time i stayed put you were the one that ran." she sucked in a sharp breath.

watching as his face was holding so much regret and sadness.

mikey felt bad. she loved him, in love with him but she couldn't sit there while he called her out on things she never did.

"i literally begged you." she points her index finger into his chest.

"i understand-"

"no, you don't! i stood there begging you to love me, that was the most humiliating moment ever." she stood up towering over his sitting body.

"mikey, love im trying to tell you.." he trails off his calm voice contrasting with her aggressive one.

she stood knowing his words next and tears swelled her eyes.

he stood up while holding her upper arms that were crossed over her chest.

"i'm in love with you." he informs honestly.

she could have dropped dead, but he said it, he finally said it. it was too much.

what if he changed his mind like always? she couldn't feel that kind of pain anymore.

"no." the blonde shook her head quickly.

"yes. yes." he nods back.

"and i thought i could suppress those feelings but i physically can't, my chest hurts it pains me." sharky explains watching her expression.

"i feel it all in my shoulders when i breathe because really i do i love you." he gulps down his spit harshly.

mikey watches, here she was, her dream it was all those sleepless nights coming back to her but it felt different.

"how could i not love you?" he asks with his hand grasping his heart.

"how could you love me?" mikey retorts breaking her silence.

"you've spent these past two weeks being great and pretending i don't exist, pretending you don't love me." she quips her posture stronger than his.

he nods.

"but i'm here now! please mikey." he tries holding her hands but she grabs them away.

"no. i can't be there for you like a dog waiting by your door." she steps back from him.

why was she doing this? she wanted this so so bad and all that was running through her mind was to kiss him.

"why're you doing this mikey?"

wow, it's like he read her mind.

"i'm giving you my all! i am spilling my heart out to you and you aren't even taking it." his fingers massage his temples.

"if this is what you think giving me your all is then i can't take it. i don't want it!" she screams her face inches away from his.

"fine! forget i said anything, go about your night like it never happened blondie!" his voice made her wonder if this was all worth it.

the two standing extremely close, too close. only anger running through their brains.

"oh, i would love to. you've been great at doing it too." she squints her eyes.

"oh fuck you." he scoffed in her face.

"fuck you more." she rolls her eyes.

"grow up." sharky almost laughed at her childish behavior.

"you start." she rolls her tongue in her mouth.

his face closer to hers now and his eyes going to her lips as their chests heaved up and down.

her eyes spun to his lips and back up to his irises.

but the moment was instantly lost when the boy was strutting out of the dimly lit room, slamming the door behind him.

mikey's body slumped while standing up and she touched her face feeling it to be very hot.

she wasn't even crying nor sad she was angry her head filled with aggressive thoughts.

but before the girl could even catch her breath sharky comes strutting back in while slamming the door open.

grabbing each side of her waist with both his hands smashing his lips onto hers.

she reacted quick, obviously kissing back.

her hand grasping the back of his neck and his hand underneath the hem of her shirt feeling her warm skin that was now covered with goosebumps.

this kiss wasn't soft and gentle like this first one, this kiss was filled with passion.

each pair of lips kissing so aggressively as if that was their way of showing how pissed off they are.

his hands now roaming up her body and onto her face grabbing her jaw with two fingers.

and pulling away slowly.

he admires as her now plump plush screaming red lips were screaming at him to close the gap again.

her watching his brown eyes with such power and pleading for more.

and like that, the two were kissing once again.

the entire world going into a white blur ever since they made contact.

author speaks!!!
AND ONCE AGAINNNN

i felt kind today so i rlly hope u enjoyed

i love them sm i acc NEED what they have. mY BABIES

also it literally pains me knowing that this book is coming to an end soon like im in tears

I LOVE U ALLLLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 378 34
Upon meeting Chunkz, Honey finds herself intrested in a particular Beta Squad member. King Kenny. Complete!!
96.3K 1K 27
THE GOONIES(MIKEY X OC) Lexi Peters is a very adventurous girl who loves exploring. One day, she visits her cousin. Her cousin has some very...intere...
6.5K 73 18
Story of King Kenny and Chyna Solder's relationship
13.9K 369 50
"we kissed, made out. I didn't do that for a prank or a joke. Now you have to tell me if you were joking when you kissed me or not." Nikolas has been...