Accidental Marriage *Complete...

De taekookcore07

Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they t... Mais

episode 1
episode 2
ep 3
ep 4
ep 5
ep 6
ep 7
ep 8
ep 9
10
ep 11
ep 12
ep 13
ep 14
ep 15
ep 16
episode 17
episode 18
jimin's confession
ep 20
ep 21
episode 22
part 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
(:
chapter 42
last chapter
new books (season 2)
important

chapter 26

4.7K 248 77
De taekookcore07

Taehyung: h-hey at least take your gi..(cuts off)

Jk: wear it on your wedding...yoongi hyung will be happy to see you in that dress

(He said and left slamming the door... taehyung laughed and went to his car)

.
.
.
.

One day before the marriage. Jungkook was laying on the bed staring at ceilings missing his bam just then his phone started ringing, he picked the phone and saw the caller id..it was jimin's.

Jungkook hesitated but then picked it up

Otp

Jimin: hello Jungkook, how are you?

Jk: h-hey jimin... i am fine what about you?

Jimin: i am also fine...i want to meet you, can you come to xxx cafe?

Jk: m-meet me? Why?

Jimin: i want to ask you something so please come to the xxx cafe i am also coming

Jk: o-okay i'll be there...

(He cut the call..got ready and went downstairs...he found his parents and yoongi sitting there, he went towards his dad)

Jk: dad, i am going out for a while (his dad nodded he was about to leave when yoongi spoke)

Yoongi: Jungkook, can you please stop this and talk to me now? Drop your anger please

Jk: not until you bring bam back..

Yoongi: Jungkook please drop your anger

Jk: anger? do you know how much i miss him? You thought my anger will drop in a few days right? Never it's not anger...i am hurt..i raised bam from the time when he was a baby how can you throw him away without even asking me?

(Yoongi was about to answer but Jungkook left slamming the door angrily)

Jungkook entered the cafe he found jimin sitting in the corner table and waving at him..he bit his lip and walked towards him.

(Jimin got up to hug him but jk backed off...he felt awkward to hug jimin..who was tomorrow going to be his husband)

(Jimin frowned at his behavior and sat down)

Jk: ummm... hobi didn't come?

Jimin: yeah actually he was busy...i asked him but he refused to come

Jk: o-oh..so why did you call me here?

Jimin: are you angry at me? did i hurt you?

Jk: n-no you didn't...why would you ask that?

Jimin: if i didn't hurt you then tell me why are you ignoring me? I have sent you so many texts and even called you many times but you never replied to me.. you have been skipping university too, may i know why?

(Jungkook didn't say anything just fiddled with his fingers not knowing how to open up to Jimin)

Jimin: is it because of the marriage? (Jungkook slowly nodded his head) why are you avoiding me then?

(Jungkook let out a deep breath and looked at jimin finally thinking to open up to him)

Jk: jimin we are getting married...are you getting it?

Jimin: of course i know that we are getting married..so? Why are you avoiding me?

Jk: how can you be okay with it Jimin?

Jimin: come on Jungkook... I know it's a little early but we are not kids...we are in university...but you already know i lov..(cuts off)

Jk: shut up, don't you dare to complete that sentence, you're mad..i am leaving

(saying that jk got up and his blood boiled when he found kai sitting on chair with a girl..jimin also looked towards the direction and he gritted his teeth)

Jk: let's go jimin (jimin nodded and they walked towards kai) how shameless can a person be

(Jungkook said glaring at kai who looked up at him)

Kai: what do you mean? And what are you doing here?

Jimin: doesn't matter what we are doing the thing that matters here is your presence... what are you doing here?

Jk: probably enjoying with his girlfriend... how shameless you're..you have a husband at home who has been loving you since childhood and still you're behind her...come on we understand you love her but you need to break this relationship since it's not going to be true..you have a husband who needs your love, you need to come back to the reality..do you know how sad he was?

Jimin: he cried so hard when he told us about your girlfriend...i am telling you to break up with her or leave jhope..i am 100% sure he will live happily without you

Kai: first of all you're no one to interfere in my personal life..and secondly i realized i was doing wrong by having her as a gf..i brought her here only to break up with her...i realized i should stop this and try to give my love to him...now leave from here i need to talk to her

(Jimin and jhope bowed and ran away from there)

Time skip

(Finally The day of their marriage has arrived... Jungkook was in the make up room getting his hair and make up done...he was wearing a blue suit, he was staring at himself through the mirror, he wasn't nervous because he was marrying his best friend.

They are of the same age and they are carbon copies of each other...it wasn't a big deal for him but he was quite shocked when he heard that jimin agreed to marry him...as he knows how much jimin liked yoongi so it was shocking for him.

Anyways jk and Jimin were getting ready in different rooms... meanwhile taehyung and yoongi were sitting on the stage... suddenly taehyung spoke

Taehyung: yoongi hyung, why are you sitting here?

Yoongi: what do you mean?

Taehyung: aren't you supposed to walk down the aisle?

(Yoongi gave him a questionable look and asked)

Yoongi: huh? Why would i walk down the aisle?

Taehyung: ohh, so i should be the one to walk to you?

Yoongi: what are you saying taehyung?

(Taehyung was about to say something but then the door opened revealing jimin)

(Jimin's look)

(Yoongi's look)

(Jimin was looking so handsome, yoongi's heart skipped a beat seeing the angel in front of him...he immediately got up as jimin walked towards suga with his dad...mr kim gave jimin's hand to yoongi)

Mr kim: take care of him

Yoongi: i will (he replied staring at jimin with love in his eyes, jimin blushed)

(But here taehyung was processing everything that was happening in front of him...why did yoongi held jimin's hand? Why did jimin blush? Wasn't jimin supposed to marry Jungkook? And he was supposed to marry yoongi? What's happening here?

(But before he could ask something the door opened revealing Jungkook who just entered inside the wedding hall with his dad)

(Jungkook's look but in long hair)

(Taehyung's look)

Anyways they walked towards the groom when jimin spoke)

Jimin: (whispered to taehyung) hyung go and hold jungkook's hand

Taehyung: huh? Why should i hold his hand?

Jimin: because you're going to marry him so you..(cuts off)

Taehyung: what? What did you say?

(Jimin was about to reply when mr jeon spoke)

Mr. jeon: taehyung son, come

(Jungkook looked at his dad with pure confusion..why did he call taehyung?

Jungkook: dad, why are you calling telephone?

Jimin: taehyung hyung, go jungkook's here

Taehyung: are you mad Jimin? Why should i go?

(Taehyung didn't want to go, he was still confused but Jimin forcefully pushed him towards Jungkook)

Mr jeon: because he's your groom

WHAT?

(Both taehyung and Jungkook shouted at the same time, Jungkook pulled his hand back as he looked at his dad with wide eyes. While taehyung ran towards his dad and dragged him in a corner, sensing the tension between Mr. Jeon and Jungkook, Mr. Kim signaled mr jeon to come towards him with jk, mrs jeon and mrs kim also went towards them)

Taehyung: i am not marrying him

Jungkook: same..i am also not marrying him... (he replied glaring at taehyung who did the same)

Mrs jeon: and why? What's wrong in marrying taehyung?

Jk: what's right? You fooled me mom, you showed me pictures of jimin and then suddenly now you're telling me that I am marrying this guy?

Mrs jeon: wait...so you saw the picture of jimin that day?

Jungkook: yes, and i thought you guys fixed my marriage with jimin so i agreed for this but so sorry to say i am not marrying this guys...bye i am leaving

Taehyung: excuse me, i am not dying to marry you okay? I also misunderstood this whole thing..mom told me that they fixed my marriage with yoongi hyung... that's why i agreed otherwise I would have never agreed to this marriage

(They both glared at each other)

Mrs kim: omg, so he's not Yoongi?

Jungkook: i am jeon Jungkook not yoongi...bye go and enjoy the wedding of yoonmin

(they both were about to leave when their dads held their arms)

Mr kim: kim taehyung go and stand on the stage... you're marrying Jungkook

(His dad spoke glaring at him)

Taehyung: dad please... I don't like him

Jk: as if i like you (jk said and was about to throw hands on taehyung when mr jeon held jungkook's arm)

Mr jeon: stop Jungkook, behave yourself...you both are going to marry...now stop this and go on stage. The ceremony is going to start soon the Priest is waiting for you both

Jungkook: dad, I don't even love him.. please try to understand

(Mr jeon hugged Jungkook and replied In a calm tone)

Mr jeon: Jungkook baby, taehyung will keep you happy trust me...and about love.. it can happen anytime..i mean  what if you both fall in love with each other after marriage?

(Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other)

Jk + taehyung: ewww.. falling in love and with this guy? Never

(They both said at the same time glaring at each other)

Mr kim: taehyung please? Can't you do this for me? I am your dad i would never think something bad about you...i am sure Jungkook is a good boy... he is perfect for you...i want you and Jungkook to marry each other and live happily before i die

"Emotional drama" (Jungkook mumbled and looked at Taehyung as he shook his head indicating him to say no..and not to fall into his dad's trap)

Taehyung: (biting his lip) fine...i am ready... you guys did wrong with me..you all played with me..and i am telling you, you're ruining my life..even his life but it's fine...for my dad i am ready for this marriage

Jungkook: are you out of your mind? (Jungkook yelled at taehyung who walked towards the stage without replying him..jk looked at his dad who gave him an assuring smile)

Mr jeon: you'll be happy with him..he is a very responsible guy and trust me he will always be by your side

(Even though Jungkook didn't want to marry taehyung but he couldn't do anything at this point because of taehyung...yes because taehyung agreed to marry him. Only if he wouldn't have fallen into his dad's trap they had the power to cancel this marriage together)

But what can he do now? Nothing other than walking on the aisle and go towards his soon to be husband...the only person whom he hates the most

Jk: f..fine let's go dad

(Jk walked on the aisle with his dad while glaring at taehyung who was also glaring at him while standing on the stage)

Mr jeon: take care of him (mr jeon said giving jungkook's hand to taehyung)

Taehyung: i-i will uncle (he said and jk stood on stage, they both jerked each other's hand and sat on the couch)

Jungkook: (whispered to taehyung) you used to say that you would rather die than marrying me..then please go and kill yourself

Taehyung: excuse me, you used to say the same too...why don't you kill yourself

Jk: (took a deep breath) listen taehyung we both are getting tied together in a few minutes i would suggest you to runaway from here..then the marriage will automatically get cancelled

Taehyung: hmm... you're right tho

(Jungkook smiled in victory)

Taehyung: but why should i run away from here? Why should i make myself a bad guy huh? You also don't want to marry me right? Then you go.. there's the entrance run away from here...i'll take care of everything behind

(Jungkook's smile dropped he glared at taehyung)

Jk: f*ck you (he said showing the middle finger with a forced smile, taehyung also forced a smile and replied)

Taehyung: you too (he said showing his middle finger too)

.
.
.
.

Priest: do you Jeon yoongi take kim jimin as your lawful husband?

Yoongi: i do (he replied smiling at jimin who smiled back)

Priest: do you Kim jimin take jeon yoongi as your lawful husband?

Jimin: (smiling) i do

Priest: you may kiss now (yoonmin shared a kiss full of love for each other on other hand the other two guys were glaring at each other holding each other's hand with only hatred in their eyes)

Then yoonmin sat down as the priest moved towards taekook

Priest: do you kim taehyung take jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband?

(Everyone was waiting for him to reply but no response from taehyung)

Priest: i repeat, do you kim taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband?

Taehyung: i-i do (Jungkook closed his eyes tightly in anger)

Priest: do you jeon Jungkook take kim taehyung as your lawful husband?

Jk: i-i do

Priest: i announce you as husbands you may kiss now

Jk: don't you dare to (he said glaring at taehyung)

Taehyung: what did you think? I am ready to kiss you? Never

(He said and left towards the couch and sat down beside yoonmin...jk rolled his eyes and sat beside taehyung)

Jimin: congratulations to both of you

(Jungkook and taehyung faked a smile and mumbled a "thank you" then hobi and kai came towards them jimin and Jungkook immediately looked down unable to make eye contact with kai)

Hobi: congratulations jimin and sir

Yoonmin: thank you (the replied smiling and holding each other's hands)

Hobi: congratulations Jungkook and taehyung hyung

(Jungkook looked at hobi and immediately hugged him)

Jk: (whispering to hobi) i got fooled by my own family...they showed me the picture of jimin and then on the last moment they told me that i am going to marry that monster (he fake cried)

Hobi: (caressing jk's hair) come on he isn't any monster just look at him.. he's so handsome and looks like a gentleman.. it's okay, you will be happy

(Jungkook hummed sitting back beside taehyung)

Jk: (whispering to jimin) i am angry with you jimin

Jimin: huh? Why?

Jk: you knew that me and taehyung were going to marry then why the f*ck you didn't tell me?

Jimin: how was i supposed to tell you when you weren't even responding to my calls and texts huh?

(Jungkook secretly showed him his middle finger jimin just shook his head)

Time skip it was time for them to go home

(They hugged all of their family members..jk hugged his dad then his mom and was about to leave when yoongi said)

Yoongi: Jungkook? Aren't you gonna hug me?

Jk: nope (he replied and was about to leave but yoongi pulled him into a hug)

Yoongi: (whispered in JK'S ear) i am so sorry... please talk to me now hmm?

Jk: (eyes filling up with tears) bring my bam back

Suga: alright... I will bring him back..now stop crying and forgive me please

Jk: when will you bring him? (He asked looking at suga with his teary eyes)

Suga: (wiped jk's tears) in a few days..

Jk: really?

Yoongi: yes.. but promise me you won't cuddle with him anymore

Jk: i promise i will be careful

Suga: (kissed jk's forehead) okay, now go..look taehyung is waiting for you

(Jk looked behind and found taehyung sitting in the car using his phone jk rolled his eyes)

(Suga walked towards taehyung..tae came out of the car)

Suga: taehyung, i know you don't like Jungkook and this marriage was an accidental marriage but trust me Jungkook is not a bad boy..he is really sweet if you treat him well..i can assure you he will love you if you show him love and care. Please take care of him

Taehyung: i will try my best not to hurt him Hyung

(Taehyung gave him a small smile)

(On other hand jimin and jhope were standing with Jungkook)

Jimin: Jungkook, i know you hate taehyung but he is not that bad...he is really sweet and kind from heart.. he only behaves like that with you just to tease you, he doesn't hate you.. please try to understand him... i am sure hyung will never hurt you

Jungkook: hmm..okay bye now,i gotta go

(He hugged jimin and hobi for the last time and went towards the car)

(He sat down. Taekook glared at each other then rolled their eyes and then taehyung started the car and they both drove off towards their house)

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taekook ke sath moye moye ho gaya 😂💅

Anyway guys...so from the next episode there won't be many scenes of other ships..there will be only taekook scenes and a little bit of side ships.

I know the series was boring from the start till now but i will try my best not to make it boring in upcoming chapters

I hope you all will love the upcoming chapters.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you're liking this series or not.

Bye..take care ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.3K 544 20
HELLO CUTIES, So this my second book This story is about a brat lee yn. Daughter of mr and mrs.lee they both love their daughter very much so because...
288K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
141K 6.7K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
380K 15.7K 26
Two best friends Seojoon and Minho... Got married to another best friends Ji eun and Aeri.... Both couple were neighbors too.... They both became par...