The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍..
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-24(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-41
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-46(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-49

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-42

10.7K 1K 174
By nixni_

______________________________________

A soft vibration ringed in Yn's ear. She felt unusual sensation all over her body and tightened her grip on the cloth.

"Yn." An unfamiliar voice echoed in her ear continuously until she opened her eyes and found herself in a magical bed with nothing in it's side. Just empty.

"Who was it?" She asked out sitting down at the bed while a mystical portal began forming in the air.

"Yn." The name echoed again causing her to immediately get away from the bed and stand up in the transparent cloud.

She walked near to the portal and touched it slightly while it's size was getting large every second.

"Did you recognise me?" A voice, ethereal so far was making her heartbeats go rapid. "Who...who are you?" She asked again until the portal began showing itself.

Her eyes widen up seeing the most ethereal picture. The great power who takes over the whole universe. The strongest power which made the three different worlds.

The Divine Power.

She once heard about it accidentally in her class. Everything that was considered the most mysterious and forbidden things are now happening infront of her eyes.

Her knees got so weak that she fell down and lowered her head in a second. "Am I not dead yet?" Yn spoke as a drop of blood fell down from her hand.

She looked at her hand and diverted her gaze back to the portal. "Where am I? Where is Jiminshi? And why am I here? Wasn't I in the sea. How come-"

"Do you think you're capable of taking out mirror of the past?" The question ringed in her ear. She frowned for minutes. There was no answer at all until she finally decided to speak up.

"I am not sure, but I guess I..I can." Yn hesitated while speaking and closed her eyes tightly. "Then do it." Her eyes loosened immediately and she looked at the divine power with shock all over.

"Will you let me do it? Won't you stop me?"

"Forbidden things can be permitted too, once it's the legal one to open it up. Revoke the curse. I give you the permission." With that, the portal began loosing up the image of the divine power and formed a mirror, letting Yn see herself through.

"Where did you go? What did you mean? Divine Power -" She nonstop shouted after she felt she was left alone in a misery until,

An immediate open of the eyes occurred in the trench and Yn found herself back in the sea, her whole body drenched in water.

She immediately held in the land part of the sea and took it's support to travel up and come out from the trench.

Fortunately she was being able to breathe underwater too but she was still astounded by the previous event that happened with her. She couldn't believe she witnessed the Divine Power Infront of her own eyes, but couldn't understand it was a dream or a magic.

A loud gasp left her mouth when she saw such shocking view underwater, which was perhaps making her believe that the previous event was all magic and real, not a dream.

The Divine's Power last statement was still falling in her ear, giving her a strength that she can go through all that force and bring out the thing that will bring peace and justice in all realms. Or maybe create a tragedy instead.

She was just going to get inside the portal when the violet spirit started surrounding her, leaving her totally puzzled.

The water force started increasing so much, but the thing even shocking was her hand started shivering when it began disclosing the purple heavenly colour out of it, the same one as the spirit surrounding her.

It was fascinating and terrifying at the same time for the girl having to witness each of it alone in the deepest part of the sea, not a single soul by her side.

Her thoughts were always stuck in between fairy and a mortal, but her nature says otherwise.

A lone tear escaped when everything started becoming dark around the sea, not a single shine being shown, but only until the light of the moon began falling straight at her, leading the way to the climax.

Yn looked up with difficulty and saw how the moon was shining so brightly, like it was smiling in happiness, even though the way was blurry.

"I'm scared." Yn spoke as her eyes began flowing down the tears and got mixed with the water. She began crying out so loudly even though the sound of the sea disturbed her voice to pass through.

She was drowning, even though she was not dying. And that can be terrifying for anyone. Even if she managed to pass through the portal, how would she come back? That was making Yn totally hesitant to step inside.

"YN." Jimin was shouting out while swimming and searching for Yn everywhere. But there was no pace of her.

"Where are you Yn." He shouted so loud and again dipped himself deep into the sea, searching for Yn in every corner.

He ran his hand through his hair because of anxiety after feeling he lost Yn for forever, the one he promised to protect.

He had no hope for it anymore until his eyes diverted to the large rock where a girl was sitting down, facing her face towards the moon and looking at it blankly.

He immediately went near her by swimming and now slowly be positioned infront of the little figure, whose face was being uncleared because of the hair being sticked to the face cause of wetness.

"Yn?" He called her out and walked up the stone, sitting on his knees and removing the hair gently away from her face.

His lips curved up in a bright smile and he immediately hugged her after finding out she was Yn all along.

She was startled by the sudden hug and gripped on his cloth tightly. "Jiminshi, are you alright?" She asked and he backed away from the hug and cupped her face.

"Were you?" He asked and she slowly nodded her head. Jimin smiled and placed his lips at her forehead gently.

Her eyes fell at his veins and clothes which was already too black. "What happened to you earlier?" Yn asked with curiosity as she looked straight up at Jimin.

"Let's not talk about that now." Jimin mumbled and saw that her whole body was shivering with cold.

"I'll go bring a boat near us, stay here until I arrive back, hmm?" He said and she nodded her head hesitantly.

He was just going when his eyes suddenly fell on her hands which were tightened very tightly like it had everything inside and she was trying to protect it.

She was looking all lost, and that was making him more confused. But the more puzzling thing was how did she manage to swim up here without any difficulties.

Her nose were looking like a tomato because of the cold she caught after being drenched into the freezing water for hours.

Jimin went away towards the beach to find a boat and then they'll both leave the sea which felt more like a death to them.

There was silence in the hell all over. Nobody dared to speak any one word even without the presence of the great lord. Only they know how much fear they went through when their lord couldn't find his precious one.

But the hell isn't the only thing destroyed at the time. Heaven was going to be destroyed too, and it was obvious when the Devil's feet landed there.

Everything was feeling like a disaster for the gods after feeling the intense thunderstorm and lightening giving a signal that something bad is about to happen.

All the immortals started surrounding around the large ground of the heaven's palace.

Storm was taking place all over and all the sound of the immortals running was filling up the heaven.

Some were hiding themselves inside their house cause they had already known if this type of weather occurs, it's only cause of the entry of the villian in their life. Or the entry of the devil in their heaven.

Everyone silenced themselves when all their gaze fell at the large figure dressed up in all black and back facing them all.

Scholars made a way for the Deity to pass through and the goddess and gods began gathering together.

"Who are you?" The Deity shouted loudly and sound of the tapping of shoes done through the Devil was only being heard at the moment.

He turned back and everyone screamed as loud as possible seeing the death infront of their eyes. The thunderstorm got increased and Deity clenched his jaw after feeling the Devil was trying to scare the members of heaven.

"Stop it. And how dare you place your evil feet into this heaven?" Deity shouted, trying to look courageous enough to show the rest, but was dying with anxiety from inside.

The Devil smirked intentionally and forwarded himself towards all of them, making the immortals back away with every step the devil takes towards them.

"Tell the kids to go back to their own home. They wouldn't like seeing me destroying their parents, will they?" The Devil threatened casually and continued to forward himself towards them.

The scholars were ordered to leave while the girls were still fangirling his majestic looks. "Is he the Devil? Why is he so fine?" The girls discussed to themselves and immediately ran away after their parents death stared them.

"Look, I left my very important work in half. So you can guess, I don't have enough time. Just answer my questions and I'll let all of you go. If not-"

"If not what? You'll kill us?" The Deity spoke back to the Devil causing him to release annoyed sigh. "I don't like someone disturbing me in between at all. Improve yourself or die." He chuckled and kept staring at deity deadly.

"But I won't give you the chance to improve yourself at all. It's already fated you'll die. But the more important thing for me now is that my little princess isn't present in hell. And my own dragon had brought her here because she begged him to. I don't blame him, she's like a little sister to him so he couldn't help but accept her pleading. But after that, someone took her away and she's still not found yet. Where. The. Fuck. Is. She?" He clenched his jaw and looked straight at the eyes of Deity.

"I don't know whom you're talking about. And I'm not responsible for remembering everything at all. So it's better if you forget your princess and go away from here. Bloody Devil." The neck of the Deity got pressed so hard by the Devil, he was dying for oxygen.

"Deity!!" The gods called out trying to help him but got stopped when the Devil stared at them like he'll burn each of them alive.

"If none of you reply within 2 minutes where she has been, then the only thing remaining in this place will be ashes." He tightened the grip more into the neck of Deity making him difficult to breathe.

"Let go of me."

"Answer my damn question. Where the fuck is she?" He shouted in his face straightly and his veins popped up from his hand because of the anger.

"She went with Jimin in the magical sea." Yuxi said running towards the ground while catching up with her breathe.

Everyone eyes widen up while the Devil couldn't help his anger anymore. He pushed away the Deity from his neck and forwarded himself towards the magical sea until his ears felt calm listening to her soothing voice.

"Jungkookshi-" Yn called from behind and he froze in his position. She ran towards him with all her remaining little strength and when he just had turned back with relief, she hugged him tightly and cried out lowly while shivering with all cold.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
101K 5.5K 22
Jeon Jungkook's POV: Fate?You know about Fate? They Say Fate can change people's life up and down easily and make them go through hell even if you ar...
23.2K 1K 20
what happens when the devil loves a childish and innocent princess ?
120K 2.9K 24
a dark love story of an innocent small girl and a merciless mafia king who is madly obssesed with her. He is a devil. She is a angel. He is darkness...