Enchanted Rehearsals: the uns...

By dearlynamjoon

Force Jiratchapong and Book Kasidet stand out as renowned actors within a prominent production company. Over... More

Characters of the Story
Chapter 1 : Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 2 : Shattered Trust
Chapter 3 : Rage and Regret
Chapter 4 : Fading Trust
Chapter 5 : Echoes of Violence
Chapter 6 : Chen's Fury
Chapter 7 : Broken Scripts
Chapter 8 : Unraveling Truths
Chapter 9 : Redemption Road
Chapter 10 : Tangled Emotions
Chapter 12 : Forgotten Frames
Chapter 13 : Silent Storms of Jealousy
UPDATE
Chapter 14 : Heartstrings Revealed
Chapter 15 : Revelations
Chapter 16 : Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 17 : Confrontation
Chapter 18 : Reverberations
Chapter 19 : Echoes of Affection
Chapter 20 : Entwined Hearts
Chapter 21 : Midnight Departure
Chapter 22 : Bonds Strengthened
Chapter 23 : Unexpected Casting
Chapter 24 : Unspoken Confessions
Chapter 25 : Crossroads of the Heart
Chapter 26 : The Heart's Dilemma
Chapter 27 : A Decision Deferred
Chapter 28 : Confession
Chapter 29 : Revelation at the Park
Chapter 30 : A Fragile Revelation

Chapter 11 : Veil of Amnesia

118 5 0
By dearlynamjoon

A month had passed since Force's accident, his unconsciousness haunting Book's every step. Despite going to work, thoughts of Force consumed Book's mind.
Daily visits to the hospital brought the same heartbreaking news – Force hadn't regained consciousness. Chen stood by, a steadfast support, ensuring Book didn't shoulder the blame.

Fans clamored for updates on social media, desperate for news about Force's condition, yet the company remained silent.

Finally, after two and a half agonizing months, Force opened his eyes. His gaze wandered across the room, settling on his mom, dad, and Ohm. The moment Force's eyes flickered open, Ohm sent a text to Book.

Upon reading Ohm's message, Book rushed to the hospital. Bursting into Force's room, Book's eyes met Force's confused gaze. It was a painful realization – Force recognized everyone but him. Desperation filled Book's voice as he spoke to Ohm.

Book: "Why doesn't he remember me, Ohm? What happened?"

Ohm, equally puzzled, tried to explain Force's confusion.

Ohm: "Force, this is Book, your best friend. Remember all the times you guys spent together?"

Force, still bewildered, questioned Ohm.

Force: "Who is he? Why can't I remember him?"

A tear slid down Book's face as he grappled with the heart-wrenching reality. Ohm, perplexed, rushed to the doctor for answers.

Ohm: "Why doesn't Force remember Book? What's happening?"

The doctor, with a heavy sigh, mentioned the possibility of amnesia, uncertain if it was short-term or long-term. Ohm, furious, confronted the doctor.

Ohm: "Why didn't you tell us about this earlier?"

The doctor defended their silence, explaining they couldn't provide false information.

Meanwhile, in the hall, Book sat, unaware of the devastating news, crying in the corner. Ohm faced the dilemma of how to break the painful truth to Book, who had been a constant support for Force throughout their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 4.6K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...
29.9K 1.7K 36
A Bisexual boy in the process of becoming a star(Actor) falls in love with a straight guy who was already engaged soon to get married ! let's watch...
10.2K 429 14
In a parallel universe, Abhimanyu and Rohan's friendship takes an unexpected turn, blossoming into love. However, fate intervenes, tearing them apart...
1K 46 43
Welcome to the world of Thai BL novels. Here's a selection curated for fans by fans. Experience a spectrum of emotions through the eyes of unforgetta...