Anakin Skywalker Imagines

By MakeThatChange96

This book will be a series of Imagines of Anakin Skywalker. One thing about Imagines books I write, is that I... More

Authors Note
Its Always Been You ~ Fluff
Do We Have To Go?
Comfort Zone - Part One
Darkness
Comfort Zone - Part Two
I'm Proud Of You - Fluffy
Cooking - Part One
Cooking - Part Two
Best Friends

Training ~ Fluff

390 2 0
By MakeThatChange96

Y/N POV:

I fell and smacked my head on the hard cold tiled floor beneath me, my Master, Obi-Wan stands over me raising his eyebrows.

"You're really off your game today, y/n. Didn't get enough sleep?" He queries.

I huff as I let my arms fall at my sides, looking up at him.

"I slept just fine, just warming up." I respond.

He smiles as he reaches out his hand for me to take, as my hand slips into his he pulls me up to my feet. Then spinning me around to asses the back of my head.

"You took a hard hit, are you sure you're alright?" He asks with a worried tone.

I smile at his caring nature.

"I'm fine, Master. Nothing some painkillers and meditation can't fix." I spin back around to look at him.

He sighs as he nods, walking over to put his lightsaber down.

"Maybe we should cut our training short today." He announces.

I pout as I put my lightsaber back onto my belt.

"What? We barely started, Master. I promise I am fine." I protest.

Obi-Wan sighs and shakes his head.

"If you insist on continuing, perhaps train with Anakin then. He should be here in a moment to commence his training anyway." He counter offers.

I roll my eyes, great. Training with the Chosen One, how thrilling. Obi-Wan can sense my annoyance.

"Look, I don't know why you two don't just get along but please try. Anakin can be abit much I know that but, he's also trying. You have my permission to leave if it gets too much for you." He explains putting his hand gently on my shoulder.

I nod as he walks away to walk out of the Training Room.

I sigh as I walk over and sit in the middle of the room on the floor. I might as well do a little bit of meditating while I wait for Anakin.

I close my eyes and shut out everything else around me and focus on my breathing. I was in a complete calm state, that is until I felt a tap on my shoulder, I opened my eyes and looked up to see Anakin towering over me.

"Is it just me and you today?" He asks with furrowed brows.

"Yes" I sighed as I slowly got up to my feet.

Anakin nods as he slowly strolls around the room playing with his lightsaber.

"Alrighty then." Anakin says as he takes his stance, igniting his lightsaber.

I take my stance and ignite my saber, watching him intently to see if he'll make the first move. When it becomes evident that he's not going to move from his current position, I decide to take the first move and swing at his midsection.

He swiftly dodges my attack, whilst doing so, he lunges for my side that I also dodge.

For awhile it was just us two dodging each other, it was when our lightsabers actually started coming into contact with each other is when it started to get interesting. With one big hit, our lightsabers collided, both of us pushing against each other with all of our might. Sweat dripping down both of our foreheads as we both stare into each others eyes. I noticed a little twinkle in Anakin's eyes, which I used to my advantage and used my free hand to shove him using the force.

Anakin landed on his back on the floor, but unlike me, he didn't smack his head into the floor. He sat up and shot me a glare.

"What? Annoyed you just got flung by a girl?" I teased.

Anakin scoffed as he jumped back up to his feet.

"You got lucky. That's all. I can still beat you." He says confidently.

"In your dreams, Skywalker." I smirk.

He smirks back as he ignites his lightsaber once again, but this time wasting no time and comes right at me. Leaving me no time to ignite my own weapon, so I jumped out of the way.

I quickly ignited my saber and jumped over him whilst taking a swing, Anakin was able to defend with ease.

The Training and jumping around was starting to get to my injured head a little bit, but I wasn't one to admit defeat just yet.

Anakin went to go for my legs and I jumped back, getting a little wobbly on my feet. His eyes squinted as he took notice of my unsteady stance.

He lunged forward and took a swing to which I stopped with my saber and held there as he tried to push. He got the jump on me this time and used the force to fling me across the room and I ended up on the floor.

I lay on the floor out of breath, I stare up at the ceiling as my head continues to spin.

I could hear Anakin's footsteps come closer to me, eventually stopping in front of my feet but I couldn't see him, I'm glad I couldn't. Didn't want to see that annoying smug smile on his face.

"What? Annoyed you just got flung by a man?" He asks, mocking my earlier remark.

I huff in annoyance.

"No, just taking a break." I breathe out.

He chuckles.

"Y/N just admit defeat and this will all be over." He says.

"Why do you always need to win so badly? Does your ego really need that much boosting? Your heads already big enough." I seethe.

"Why do you always get so defensive around me? I'm just having a healthy competition." He responds with a little bit of venom in his tone.

I scoff as I put my hands on my aching forehead.

"Healthy competition? Anakin I barely flung you the first time. You just flung me across the whole room." I sighed.

"What, did you expect me to go easy on you because you're a girl?" He says, kneeling down beside me, looking down at me.

I look up at him, raising my eyebrows.

"That wasn't my point. You know what, just forget it. If I argue you with you anymore my head might explode." I mumble closing my eyes.

Anakin went to speak but was interrupted with Obi-Wan entering the room.

"Y/N! Are you alright? I told you to leave if it got too much!" He rushed over to my side and sat me up.

Anakin looked between me and Obi-Wan, a confused expression on his features.

"Too much?" He asks.

Obi-Wan looks at him and nods.

"Y/N got injured earlier this morning in our training session. She hit her head pretty bad but I specifically told her to leave if her training with you was too much." Obi-Wan explains, staring me down.

I roll my eyes as I hold the side of my head.

"And I told you that I was fine." I lie.

Anakin's jaw slightly drops with the revelation of my earlier injury, his eyes now laced with guilt as he looked at me. After he'd been wreaking havoc on me all day.

"Alright, let's get you up and to the Medical Wing." Obi-Wan states, "And that's an order, my young Padawan. I don't want any arguments out of you. And Anakin, you can help me since you almost gave the poor girl brain damage."

Anakin scoffs as he stood on the other side of me, holding my arm as I stood up.

"What? She didn't tell me about what happened earlier, so how was I supposed to know?" He argued.

As I got completely up to my feet, the room was completely spinning, my legs started to give out under me and Anakin caught me.

"It's okay, I got her, Master. You just lead the way." He says as he picks me up and starts carrying me, bridal style towards the Medical Wing.

Whilst we were on our way to the Medical Wing, I started to succumb to my dizziness, the conversation that Anakin was having with Obi-Wan started to sound more and more distant as well as the side of Anakin's face that I had been staring at started to blur until everything went dark and silent.

                                           •

I open my eyes and see three blurry figures standing around me. I felt too dazed to make out who they were. I could hear a familiar voice calling to me.

"Y/N? Are you feeling alright?" Anakin asks as he looks at all over my tired fatigued features.

I blink a few times trying to get a proper look at him, he starts to appear before me abit more clearly now.

"Anakin?" I ask with a raspy voice.

He smiles as he puts his hand on my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm here. That was quite the nasty concussion you had." He admits, his thumb stroking my cheekbone, "You scared me."

I furrow my brows as I look into his eyes. All I could see was uncertainty.

"Me? I scared you?" I asked in disbelief, "Me...scaring the great Anakin Skywalker...there's no way."

"You did. You know, despite the fact we always get on each others nerves all the time and we fight and bicker and argue...I do care about you. And seeing you like this scared me." Anakin admits, staring at me.

I sat up in the bed, Anakin with both of his hands on either side of me in case I needed assistance.

"I didn't think you did." I say softly, looking down at my hands.

Anakin looks around to see Obi-Wan was still standing just outside the door talking to the doctor before reaching over and grabbing my chin softly, pulling my gaze back to his.

"I always have, y/n. I'm not someone who's been exposed to having friendships or relationships before, so forgive me if I don't exactly express my care for you the way a normal person would. You know how I grew up, I grew up on a planet as a slave as a child. I didn't know what a friend was or what love is. All those types of relationships and feelings have always been very foreign to me, and being a Jedi hasn't really helped me learn either, seeing as we aren't supposed to grow attachments." Anakin explains.

He sighs as he drops his hand from my face but places it into my hands.

"I know many people here at Coruscant, in the Temple...but most of these people I interact with on a Jedi level, on a business level. But with you I can be myself, sure it annoys you at times but you actually see me for who I am. I get to see you everyday, I'd like to think I know you on a personal level." He looks up at me and gives me a faint smile.

I tilt my head as he explains our relationship. I squeeze his hands slightly as I look at him, getting his attention.

"Know me on a personal level?" I ask.

Anakin nods as he smiles.

"Yes. As in...I know that the afternoon is your favourite time of the day, because you like to meditate as the sun sets. And that your favourite place to go to is a special spot on Naboo because you love the nature on that planet, and look for every excuse to go back there. You're left handed but you favour swinging with your right with your lightsaber after you dislocated your shoulder last year, you get a better swing out of it. And the one I find the cutest of them all..." He trails off.

I smile and nod for him to continue.

"You blink rather hard when something or someone annoys you. Which I think is also kinda weird but it's a thing you do, which you seem to do a lot when I'm in your presence." He smirks.

I giggle as look down at our intertwined hands.

He remembers all those little things about me? I thought I annoyed him just as much as he annoys me.

"You remember all those things about me?" I ask softly, still looking down at our hands.

"Of course I do, you play an important part of my life. So I pay attention." He admits.

I look down as my cheeks flush red, I hear a chuckle beside me.

"Aww did I just make you blush?" He teases, trying to get me to look at him.

I let go of his hands and completely turn away from him.

"Don't start, Skywalker." I roll my eyes.

He laughs as he goes to pinch my side. I flinch and my eyes shoot up to meet his. Shooting him a glare.

"What was that for?" I hiss through my teeth.

"That's for not telling me about your head injury this morning." He crosses his arms and gives me a disapproving glare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 553 32
In a galaxy far far away you become 21-year-old Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's padawan, a dream come true. Right? As it turns out, Anakin is the most...
124K 1.4K 27
Anakin x reader WE DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS Y/N=Your name It's a fanfiction so none of this is true in a story where Padme doesn't exist WARNINGS: ...
810 62 8
_____┆βž₯ dixstark a fanfiction 𝓐𝓒 β˜„οΈ anakin skywalker ✘ female oc two thousand and twenty four βŠ°α―½βŠ±β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β•Œβœ§β•Œβ”€β”€β”€β”ˆβŠ°α―½βŠ± ...
438K 13.8K 60
β€’ Anakin Skywalker / reader β€’ You live on Coruscant and work in the temple medbay. After years of pain and hardship, you life is exactly how you've a...