𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

By yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... More

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟹𝟸

2.6K 114 5
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

"EWW- da fuck is wrong witchu foo?!" Halo asked being disgusted with him after her stuck his tongue in her nose. "What?" He laughed

"Just high as fuck doin' shit leave me alone Kamarion real shit." She mugged pushing his arm off her. "Then gone try to kiss me- nigga i'm finna hurt you stop it!"

Saint grabbed her by the back of her neck and tried licking her face but she turned away from him. Halo mushed him then ran away from him.

"Bring yo ass!" He yelled as he chases her downstairs. "Okay, okay chill!" She laughed falling on the couch.

"Come back upstairs." Sainted picked her up from the couch and quickly took her back upstairs to their room. "Why you bothering me?"

"I want some pussy." He responded tossing her on the bed. "So just ask you don't gotta do allat weird ass shit."

"Come on"

Halo kissed his lips then took her bra and panties off. She then climbed on top of him while he let her take ofd his shirt.

"You not finna fuck me i'm finna fuck you." He spoke pushing her off him. "I does da fuckin' innis bitch."

Saint removed the rest of his clothes and laid in bed with Halo so they were facing each other. He put both her legs on each of his shoulders before sliding inside her.

"Mmm" Halo hummed biting on her bottom lip. Saint continued to thrust into her from the side as he tongue kissed her. "Ughhh- you goin' too deep Kam." She whined putting her hand on his stomach.

"Ion give a fuck."

Halo made different faces at him while trying not to moan.

"What?" He asked as she put her face into the pillow. "Look at me when i'm talkin' to you." Since she didn't listen he gripped her jaw really tight forcing her to look at him.

"Oueee fuck Kam I can't." Halo admitted as her eyes watered. "You can't what?"

"Baby I can't take it- shut det shit up." He cut her off as he slapped her. Seeing a tear drop from her eye he repeatedly pushed the whole thing inside her forcefully causing her to moan loudly.

"Fuck!" He groaned

Halo took a long pause in her breathing causing him to get worried. As soon as he was about to speak she let out a deep breath.

"You want me to stop?"

"No" She cried "I'm finna cum." Halo admitted curling her toes. She put her hand on the back of his head and began kissing him. "Have my baby."

"I want a son. You go e have my son Tianna?" He asked "Whatever you want Kam." She grunted while he made her cum back to back.

"Dis my pussy?"
"Yes!"

"Cum on yo dick again bae." He rolled her on her back and began slamming into her. "Fuckkk"

"I'm never leavin' you oh my god." Halo cried while taking long deep breaths. "Chill out wit det shit you scarin' me foo."

"I'm finna cum again." She panted after wrapping her legs around him. Saint slowed down his pace then laid on her chest and made love to her.

"Oh my god." He mumbled as he released his nut inside her. "Shit baby" Saint grunted

"You love me Kam?"

"Yes I love you Tianna."

"I love you too."

--

After Saint woke up from his nap he took a shower. Halo was already out so he figured he'd go see his family for a little bit.

Once he was done doing his hygiene he put a basic outfit on then grabbed what he needed before leaving the house.

Major was with Halo's dad for the weekend so he had nothing else to do.

"What you doin' fuck nigga?" Halo asked after he picked up the phone for her. "Nahhh don't call me na. Where da fuck is you at foo?"

"Don't worry about me!"

"Fa real tho where you at? You left n ain't say shit to me like i'm yo hoe a sum."

"They needed me for an emergency at the shop so this where i'm at." She shrugged "What happened?"

"Somebody tried to run off n ain't wanna pay their money so they got to fighting n broke a few things. The police was called n some more other bullshit."

"Damn, errbody ite?" Saint asked "Yea"

"Where you goin?"

"To my mama crib so I can see my Maci cs I know she miss her Uncle Kam."

"I bet she do. All she do is blow my phone up to ask for you. Just give her your number please."

"Hell nah so she can call n blow me up? Fuck no i'm straight off det." Saint laughed "Ms.Gabby cookin' tonight?"

"Yea I think so, pull up on me when you done over there. I can't believe you left da crib n ain't say bye a nun. You fucked up fa det foo." He shook his head in disappointment. "I'm sorry bae I was inna rush to get here. They had me thinkin' somebody was dead or sum."

"Don't do det shit again foo. I should fuck you up fa det, ain't een text a nigga n let em know wassup a nun."

"You was sleepin' way too hard. I literally got ready and everything n you ain't move not once. Dets what good choochie do to a man."

"Type shit" He agreed "You gone take a plan b or wassup?"

"Dang I can't have yo son nomo? You switched up det quick?" She asked playfully. "I mean I do. I'm ready if you ready but if yeen ready ian gone force shit."

"No i'm not takin' no plan b. We just gone wait n see what happen inna few weeks." Halo smirked

Saint didn't understand why her mind changed all of a sudden but he wasn't going to question her choices. He wanted a baby of his own and to experience the excitement of having a child.

He wanted to be able to be there every step of the way and see how Halo's body would change overtime. Saint felt like their family wouldn't be complete if they didn't have a baby together.

"Major gone be pissed if he find out about a baby. Imma have to buy him gifts so he won't be mad at me."

"Nigga you just got fucked earlier you not fuckin' pregnant. Dets yo problem right there, always wanna spoil det lil nigga."

"And don't even say I do too cs I do det shit to a certain extent. You go overboard every fuckin' time foo." Saint added "Cs that's my baby n he deserve everything under the sun. Even if I see him looking at something he can have it before he even get the chance to ask."

"A fuckin' shame. Why youn do me like that? I wanna be spoiled too."

"You a grown ass man with his own money. I'll buy you things but you not ever gone get the treatment he gets. That MY baby."

"Dets my baby too but ion be doin' allat extra shit you be doin."

"Dets you" She shrugged "I'm finna meet up witchu the police just left and i'm hungry as hell."

"Bet, drive safe I love you."

"No nigga you da one needa drive safe. Witcho non drivin' ass. I love you too tho, see you soon."

"What you tryna say Tianna? You da one seen me comin' n ain't stop."

"You were at a stop sign. Yo dumb as was posta come to a complete stop but you ain't stop at fuckin' all. Goodbye tho cs da whole situation finna make me mad again."

Halo hung up in his face then he started laughing. A few minutes later he made it to his mom's house and went inside.

"Uncle Kam!" Yelled with a smile on her face as he picked her up. "Wassup baby, I missed you." He responded kissing on her cheek. "I miss you too Uncle Kam."

"Nigga all you wanna do is be up under yo mama n shit. Get up off my sister she already wider than all outside." Saint spoke picking Kaisen up with his other arm. "That was mean Kam." Faith spoke

"My bad I was just playin... a lil bit. You look mad tho wassup witchu?"

"I'm over this baby I just want her to come out already. Just one more month and all this shit is over finally. This my last baby cs I can't take it."

"You been pregnant fa three years literally. Tell det nigga stay offa you- you nasty as fuck." Saint made a face at her realizing what she had to do to make kids. "And what are you? Cs I done heard you n Halo before."

"I'm a man. As a sister I expect you to be a child a god. You still a virgin in my eyes fa real, fa real."

"Well it's three pieces of proof that I'm not so... what you thinking now?"

"Just fuck it ion even wanna speak onnis nomo. Maci you got big foo."

The older she got the more she resembled Saint. Strangers always thought he was her dad, that's how much they looked a like.

"She might as well be yours cs she look nun like me or her daddy. Speaking of he late as fuck lemme go call n cuss him out." Faith spoke trying to get up while Saint just stared at her. "Nigga help!"

"My bad" He laughed getting up to help her up off the couch. "Good for nun ass lil boy." Faith mumbled snatching away from him.

--

"Y'all look really dumb." Gabby spoke looking at Halo and Saint scarf down their food. "High as a kite, don't make no damn sense." She added shaking her head.

Halo started snickering then Saint looked at her and busted out laughing causing him to laugh too. Gabby was just about fed up with them and about to snap.

"What the fuc- ma just chill out they not even doing nothing." Faith spoke cutting her off before she said something crazy. "I'm sorry mommy." Saint apologized trying to eat more food but the fork missed his mouth. "Bae you dumb." Halo died laughing.

"And what are you?" Gabby asked her.

"Ain't dis da pot callin' da kettle black!" Halo randomly spoke causing them to all pause and look at her. Saint laughed of course but Gabby didn't find anything funny at all. "Ite ma fa real we not even gone try you like dis. Bae just eat yo food n be quiet we being disrespectful to my mama at her dinner table. Det mess ain't make sense anyways."

"I know I just always wanted to say det. Sorry Ms.Gabby da food is really good. Can you teach me how to cook?"

"Yes when you're not high."

Gabby hated when the two of them would be intoxicated together because it was like taking care of two big kids sometimes.

"Weon know when dets gone be." Faith spoke

"Why y'all always high? Y'all need a therapist or something?"

"Hell nah!" They responded at the same time. "All this weed smoking is so concerning for me. How y'all always high and have a kid to look after?"

"We functionin' pot heads." Halo responded "Type shit" Saint agreed "I don't even know what to say no more. I'm glad y'all enjoyed y'all meal."

"Yea I gotta get more. You want more bae?" Halo asked getting up from the table. "Fasho, hook me up." Saint responded giving her, his plate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 21.4K 36
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
341K 9.2K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
52K 1.9K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"