𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄, colby brock

由 -kaywritess

❝ char is going to do the estes method in here, and- ❞ ❝ i'm sorry, char is going to be doing what now? ❞ ꒰ �... 更多

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄
↳ 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗌
↳ 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌
↳ 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗒
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐈 ... 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝟢𝟢𝟣, 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝟢𝟢𝟤, 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗄
𝟢𝟢𝟥, 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖻𝗒?
𝟢𝟢𝟦, 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍
𝟢𝟢𝟨, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍?
𝟢𝟢𝟩, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗓𝗉𝖺𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗅
𝟢𝟢𝟪, 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁
𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝗌𝗉𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉
𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇' 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝟢𝟣𝟣, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝟢𝟣𝟤, 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝟢𝟣𝟥, 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗋𝗂𝖻𝖾𝖽
𝟢𝟣𝟧, 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝟢𝟣𝟨, 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒
𝟢𝟣𝟩, 𝗀𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝟢𝟣𝟪, 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐈𝐈 ... 𝗆𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾
𝟢𝟣𝟫, 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻
𝟢𝟤𝟢, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌
𝟢𝟤𝟣, 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋?

𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗈

1.9K 77 10
由 -kaywritess

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 / 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾.
chapter fourteen, want that too
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

CHARLOTTE HADN'T HEARD from Dylan in over eight months. She hadn't communicated with him since before her albums were released, and he hadn't messages her since the tour. It's been months since she's heard his name, nonetheless seen his face, and now he texts her?

Of course, he would, because... well, why wouldn't he?

He saw she was happy. She was living her life and not obsessing about him alone in her room while the world continued to spin. He saw she finally had something good in her life and just like everything else... he wanted to ruin that for her.

Charlotte can't even bare to look at the notification. She can't bare to see his name on her phone screen or his picture smiling back at her. God, she used to love that picture.

The picture she had snapped during a FaceTime call while she was visiting home. She used to love him and every interaction she had with him--even if it was over a phone screen. Now, she could barely even bare the thought of him.

The brunette was perched in the corner of her couch, staring at the message while popcorn popped softly in the background. It was late at night, but the three roommates were wide awake.

Jordan was in the kitchen, switching out the freshly popped bag for a new one and Olivia sat beside her sister, scrolling on the television until she found exactly what she was looking for.

Sam and Colby released the Mizpah video today, and Jordan was desperate to watch it with them. She had been talking about it all week, repeatedly begging the question of when they planned on releasing it. Sam texted the girls' a few days ago explaining they were finishing editing it and it would be out shortly. Last night, they received the text with the exact date and time.

Now, the three were about to make a night-in of watching the hour long video.

Jordan plops down in between the two girls, each hold holding a bowl of popcorn. She places one in between herself and each girl, before she notices Charlotte chewing on her acrylic nail while her eyes burns holes into her phone screen. "You okay, Char?"

Charlotte's head turns toward the blonde, but her mind takes a moment to process the question. "Oh, uh, yeah. No, I'm fine."

Olivia leans forward, looking at her sister. "Woah. What's going on?"

Shaking her head, Charlotte dismisses them. "Nothing. It's not a big deal."

"What is it?" Jordan presses.

Taking a heavy breathe, Charlotte lets out a squeaked, "Dylan texted me."

In unison, Jordan and Olivia's eyes both go wide. "What?" Jordan asks in an ear-pricing octave, earning a slight wince from the two sisters. "Sorry. But, are you kidding?"

Charlotte tucks her lips tightly between her teeth and passes her phone to the blonde. Liv leans over Jordan's shoulder, both of them seething at the two word text. Two words was all that was needed to bring their blood to boil.

"What a tool," Olivia mutters.

Jordan shakes her head. "Asshole just wants to fuck with you, Char. Don't answer it."

Taking her phone back, Charlotte shakes her head. She clicks it off and stuffs it into her pocket. "I wasn't going to. It just bothers me, you know? Like, I know it shouldn't, and we've been broken up for nearly a year but it still just gets to me."

Olivia shakes her head. "That's just what he wants, Char."

Maybe she was right. Actually, no. She was right, no questions asked. It still didn't stop Charlotte from feeling annoyed. He had absolutely no right to text her now. Not after everything they've been though.

"Part of me just want to light him up," Charlotte seethes. She slumps further down into the couch and pulls a blanket over her body, succumbing herself to the warmth.

"Don't do it. It's a freaking trap, okay. Fuck him!"

Olivia and Charlotte take a moment to eye each other. "Uh, Jordan, babe, that's not..."

"What? No. Don't actually--" Jordan shakes her head in defeat. "You know what? Never mind. Just don't text him. In fact, it's probably time to block his number."

Charlotte quickly shook her head. "No. No, I'm not doing that."

Liv sighs, sitting up and looking at her sister. "Char, babe... it's time."

Jordan holds out her hand for Charlotte's phone, knowing damn well Charlotte wouldn't do it herself. No matter what kind of shit someone put her through, she had never really been the type of person to block their number or any socials. She always thought it's better to be the bigger person. Plus, blocking someone typically caused a lot more problems than they did solve.

Gazing down at ehr friend's outstretched hand, Charlotte sighed. She dug through her pocket for her phone before slapping it down in Jordan's hand. Eagerly, the girl tapped on Dylan's contact and clicked the red button, deleting it for good. "There. The past is finally in the past. Now, back to the future. Play the video, m'lady!"

Liv salutes Jordan playfully. "Yes, ma'am."

Charlotte laughs at her two friends while Liv pulls up the video. It buffers for a quick minute before the first shot of the video illuminates the room. A few seconds later, Charlotte and Liv are making it into shot, earning a shout from Jordan. "There they are!"

"Shh. Quiet on set!" Liv jokes as Charlotte laughs again, turning her attention back to the screen.

Majority of the time is spent with the three girls on the couch, munching on popcorn and M&M's while they watch the evens play out. Only, toward the middle of the video, Charlotte began to doze off.

She pulled out her phone and looked through her contacts, a pit in her stomach when she saw Dylan's contact absent. She didn't miss him. She knew she didn't. But for some reason, it was hard to get go of that past.

He was such a constant to her for the years that they were together. Once upon a time, he meant so much to her. It felt weird not to have him with her in one form or another.

But then again, she gave him everything. She gave him everything she couldn't afford to lose and in the end, she did. Maybe it was her mistake or not. Either way, he was just back because he sensed she found something new. Something better than him and he just wanted to ruin that too.

Charlotte pauses, taking a moment to process the words that just formed in her head. Now that I have something new, he wants that too.

There it was. That was the jackpot.

Her fingers move across the screen, landing herself at her notes app with an empty page in front of her. She bites her lip and begins to type away, not stopping until she had something she was pleased with.

VERSE 1
I was blindsided
Couldn't see it coming
Too young to be treated like that
You were on something
Cut me down to nothing
And your knife's still stuck in my back

PRE-CHORUS
Keep saying one day I'll regret it
But I don't
Probably think one day I'll forget it
But I don't

CHORUS
Oh, I gave you everything that I couldn't afford to lose
Now, I pull myself together and you come out of the blue
Taking all the better parts of me is all you ever do
Now, the second I find something good
I know that
You're gonna want that too

Charlotte takes a moment to look at the lyrics and she smiles to herself. She was finally getting her mojo back. And to think, all it took was a ghost investigation with two certain ghost hunters.

She clicks her phone off and turns back to the TV. There he is. Colby is on the screen smiling in his charming ass smile and Charlotte can't help but smile herself.

Goddamn. Now's the scary part.

Because she couldn't tell yet, but she was slowly falling for him. Whether she liked it or not.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.9K 57 34
Ghostly Love is about two girls who are obsessed with Sam and Colby and their biggest dream is meeting them. One day their dreams will come true. The...
63.2K 1.1K 44
Where a small town girl with a ghost hunting youtube page and her best friend, take a trip to the Queen Mary with two small town boys from Kansas and...
114K 2.3K 61
!TW!: Talk of death, Alcohol misuse, Abuse, Smoking. THIS STORY DOES NOT FOLLOW THE SAME TIME LINE AS THE VIDEOS
14.8K 368 28
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑲 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── "i'm haunted by the ghost of you." published; august 22nd 2019 c...