Crimson Eyes

By lyzard_fan_fics

Izuku Midoriya was about to begin his final year of high school, which is nerve-wracking enough, without the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
SEQUEL

Chapter 9

2.2K 100 19
By lyzard_fan_fics

"Wow, did Bakugou just leave his own house to get away from you?" Sero asked as the sound of the blond's bike roaring to life was heard through the house. 

I climbed to my feet, looking out the window with just enough time to see Bakugou speeding off. "He didn't bother with a helmet," I mumbled, but it must have been loud enough for the rest of the group to hear. 

"And his phone is still plugged in on his nightstand," Kirishima said with a sigh, patting his own pockets. "What the hell did I do with my keys?" he asked no one in particular. A jingle was heard as Ashido handed them over. "Thanks Mina." She just nodded. 

"Where are you going?" I asked him as he made his way down the steps. 

Kirishima walked past the front door, clearly heading for the garage door in the kitchen. "To find him." The response was so nonchalant, like this exact situation happened often. 

I followed him into the kitchen. "Do you know where he went?" 

His hand rested on the door nob as he looked over his shoulder at me. "I have a few ideas, it's not hard to narrow it down with him." 

"Can I come with?" I asked without even thinking. I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth, but there was no taking them back. 

Kirishima dropped his hand, leaning one shoulder against the door and fully turning to face me. "Won't your mom be mad if you're not home?" 

I was having a hard time finding something to look at while he stared at me so intently. "Oh, um, she works a double today. Won't be home 'til eleven or something," I mumbled, deciding that my hands were incredibly interesting. 

I heard the redhead sigh, he actually sounded tired. I didn't know he ran out of positive energy. "You can come with, but you might want to wait in the truck. Bakugou gets... touchy sometimes." 

I snapped my head up in shock. I didn't think he'd actually agree. "Yeah, of course. Plus, I think I'm the one that pissed him off, and if I have to deal with him for a whole month, I should probably apologize... or something." 

Kirishima cracked a smile at that, making me instantly relax. Any other expression on him just didn't look right. "I can't believe you guys don't get along, you're basically the same person." 

He open the door and stepped into the garage, me on his heels. "Do not compare me to that raging, uncreative, baboon." I snipped, climbing into the passenger side of his truck. I was more than embarrassed by how hard it was to get into, the thing was lifted and I was short. Not a great combo. 

He flashed me a teasing smile as he turned the key. "As apposed to the raging, creative, baboon?" 

"Don't call me a baboon!" I gasped, lightly smacking his shoulder. 

He chuckled, backing out of the garage. "Alright, alright, I won't call you a baboon anymore." 

I crossed my arms over my chest and sat back in my seat. "Good." 

"Besides," he said, his eyes on the road as he weaved through town. For such a big truck, it slipped in and out of traffic quickly. I thought we were going to die a few times. "A baboon isn't nearly cute enough to be you." 

I felt the blush start at the tips of my ears and slowly spread to the rest of my face. I wasn't even sure how to respond, so I didn't. I just turned my flaming face to look out my window at the passing scenery. 

It didn't take long for Kirishima's truck to roll to a stop, right next to Bakugou's bike. Guess we had found him. 

Kirishima looked out the rear windshield at a figure sitting on a hill side, their back to us. I assumed that was the missing blond. "Just uh, stay here. Please," he added, finally looking back over at me. 

I nodded. "I'm not going anywhere, don't worry." The last thing I wanted to deal with was Bakugou raging at me yet again. He shot me an apologetic smile, before climbing out of the vehicle. 

Once he was out of my line of sight, I sat back in my chair with a huff. How long did talking Bakugou down take usually? I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket, only to realize that the call with Uraraka had drained my battery, leaving me with a dead device. Great, there went my only source of entertainment. I yawned from my boredom and it had only been thirty seconds. I flipped my hood up and rested my head on the seat, turning slightly so I was more comfortable. The only thing left to do was sleep, so guess what I did? 

Ding, ding, ding! Correct, I fell asleep. 

You know that weird state when you're sleep, and you can hear everything going on around you, but it doesn't really register until later? Well that's exactly what state I was in when the two boys finally came back to the truck. 

"He's fucking asleep!" 

"Just sit in the back then." 

"I'm not sitting in the fucking back." 

"Then move him!" 

"No, you move him!" 

"Oh my god, you're a fucking child." 

"Shut the hell up, I'll just take my bike back then." 

"Like hell, you don't have a helmet and it's already in the back. I'm not helping you get it out and you'll break something if you try to do it on your own. Just get in the fucking back." 

"No." 

"Katsuki Bakugou, I swear to fucking-"

Suddenly, I was lifted from my comfortable, warm seat. I wasn't too upset, seeing as whatever had lifted me was also incredibly warm. I was gently placed back onto a different seat, but this one was cold. I groaned, rolling my head and trying to get comfortable again. 

"There, happy? Get in the god damn truck before I slam your head through the hood." 

"... You hang out with me too much." 

"You're the one who wanted me to live with you." 

I didn't bother staying awake for the rest of the conversation as the truck started to move and the white noise and soft vibration of the vehicle put me right back to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Midoriya," I heard while my body was being shook. "Hey, Midobro, wake up."

I let out an unhappy noise, but opened my eyes anyway. Kirishima was next to me, the open truck door letting in a breeze past me. "What day is it?" I asked, letting my head fall back against the seat. That nap was intense. 

Kirishima chuckled at my question. "C'mon, we just got back to our place." 

I looked past the smiling redhead and found Bakugou standing a few feet behind him, a scowl on his face, of course. The sky was just starting to turn black, meaning the sun must have just set. "Great. Hey, where the hell did I put my backpack?" 

"Must be in Bakugou's room or something. You didn't bring it with earlier," Kirishima answered, moving out of the way so I could climb out of the truck. He grabbed my arm to steady me as I wobbled. My body had clearly not fully awoken from the nap. "Careful, dude."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," I mumbled. I looked over at Bakugou. "Hey grumpy, long time no see." 

"Every time you open your mouth, I just want to punch you more," he greeted back. 

I smiled at him, a genuine smile. He'd kind of freaked me out earlier when he took off like that, I was actually just a little bit relieved that he seemed back to normal. "Charming as always." 

"Izuku Midoriya." 

I stopped dead in my tracks, flinching unintentionally. "Fuck," I breathed. 

Kirishima's wide eyes met mine, having just seen my mother behind me. "You said she worked late."

I didn't bother responding, instead just turning around to face the music. My mother, Inko Midoriya, who was even shorter than me, came stomping across the yard to Kirishima's truck. "Mom," I greeted with a scared smile. "I thought you had a double-"

"I swapped shifts with someone so I could come home and have dinner with my son, who was no where to be seen. I've been calling you for hours. Where the hell have you been?!" She yelled, her hands on her hips as she glared at me. 

Fuck, I thought. Mom never swears. She must be really pissed this time. 

"Uh, that'd be our fault, Ms. Midoriya," Kirishima chimed in. I hung my head at his words. I knew he was just trying to help, but it would have been better if he'd just kept quiet. Now my mother's sights were set on him. 

"And who are you? What're you doing with my son, hm? You leave him alone, he doesn't need any more people like you in his life," she snapped, pulling me by my arm away from the two boys. 

Kirishima looked as if she'd just physically struck him. Bakugou was leaning against the red truck, his arms crossed, and his eyes narrowed as he watched the interaction. 

"Mom, for the love of god, they didn't do anything-" I tried to defend the boys, or at least Kirishima, but my mother wasn't having it. 

"You better stop talking and start walking, young man. You're grounded, again, for the rest of your life. You're never leaving that house," she lectured, like she always does. She has a hard time following through with my punishments most of the time. 

She grabbed my wrist and a winced, pulling away instantly. My mom looked down at my wrist, noticing the bandage. "Izuku," she said slowly. Oh god, she was really pissed. "That better now be what I think it is." 

I tried to smile in a joking manner, to ease the tension. "I didn't think you minded tattoos..."

Oh shit, she's actually vibrating she's so mad.

"That one would be my fault," Bakugou finally spoke up, a smirk on his face. 

My mother took one look at him, and threw her hands up. "You're switching schools. We're moving. That's it."

She grabbed my ear this time, making me let out a small scream from surprise. "Ow, ow, ow. Jesus Christ, mom, let me go!" 

My pleas fell on deaf ears as she continued to drag me all the way back to our own house and through the front door. She slammed it behind us and just stared at me. 

I shoved my hands into my pockets, after rubbing my ear to try and soothe the soreness there. My eyes were locked onto our floor, looking at all the individual threads on our entryway rug. I swallowed, "Mom, I-"

"You promised," she said, cutting me off and forcing me to look at her. "You promise me, Izuku. You have one year, and you promised you'd stay out of trouble. We had to move across the country to just find a school that would take you! You haven't even been here a week and you're off galivanting with delinquents! I couldn't even get a hold of you, Izuku. The last time that happened, I had to bail you out of jail. I had to bail my sixteen year old son out of jail. Do you realize the stress and anxiety you put me through then? Now? I can't live like this, Izuku." 

I hung my head in shame. I knew what I put her through, and I still did it again. All over some stupid boys and a stupid bet. "Mom," 

"No," she stopped me. "I don't want to hear any excuses or apologies. Go up to your room, I need some time to think." 

I studied her carefully. "To think about what?" 

She sighed, looking at me with a hard expression I hadn't seen from her before. "Boarding schools." 

My eyes widened in surprise. She wanted to send me away? I knew I could be a lot to handle, but did she really want to send me away? "You can't be serious." 

"Deadly, Izuku. Go to your room."

"Fine," I said in annoyance. I didn't spare her another look before stomping up our stairs and slamming my door. I grabbed the closest object to me, which happened to be a calculator on my desk, and put all my strength into throwing at my wall. I only felt a tiny bit better when it shattered on impact. 

"What'd the calculator ever do to you?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.5K 16
❝ I'm this fucking close to ripping that dumbass lollipop from his mouth and sticking something else in it. ❞ ❝ He's fucking testing us Kat, wanting...
19.4K 571 12
~Complete ✅~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...
35.4K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
131K 3K 23
Izuku Midoriya added Ochaco Uraraka, Shoto Todoroki, plus 17 others to "Class 2-A :)" Izuku Midoriya: Hey guys! Since a lot of you guys asked for my...