16 and pregnant [A Harry Styl...

By tomlinfagit

Hello, my name is Cher Mallow. Better knows as that 'one night stand' who got pregnant by Harry Styles from O... More

Introducing me
Meeting the boys.
brown pants..
Amusement park, here we come.
Harry's got a girlfriend
am I dreaming?
i'm gonna get you styles
have fun you guys
what are you doing?
Are you ready?
shit we're late
Oops.
Let me go.
glass & blood
I will protect you

idk what to call this chapter uhm.

9.4K 233 9
By tomlinfagit

Me and Louis casually walked in and my father was just sitting there looking at me quite angry. I have no idea what the boys said to him but I have a feeling he doesn't trust them. 

''Hi dad!'' I fake smiled at him while sitting down on the sofa. 

''Cher we are gonna talk about this when we get home okay? You will come home with me right after I finished discussing some stuff with the boys.'' he looked serious at me. Shit. 

''Ehm okay?'' I awkwardly said while standing up from the sofa. 

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my phone from the kitchen table and unlocked it while walking towards the fridge. There wasn't a lot of stuff in here. Mostly left overs from pizza, a half full bucket of hot wings from KFC, gross. And a bloody load of beer, coke and other types of fizzy drinks. 

I wasn't that hungry to eat the hot wings or the pizza so I decided to just leave it at a can of coke. 

I sat down on the kitchen table with my phone in one hand and the now opened can of coke in the other. I took a sip of the coke and unlocked my phone. 

Wow

I had at least 20 missed calls from Olivia, 3 text messages from random numbers and 205 interactions on twitter. 

What the hell did I miss while I was asleep last night? 

I decided to text Olivia later because she knew I would call her back eventually and went on twitter straight away to see a bloody load of tweets from some sort of fangirls? 

I think these girls are fans of the boys? I have no idea. 

I had gained at least 8000 followers, including all 5 of the boys. The rest of them were just fans of them. Why did they all follow me? 

Then I decided to look at my other interactions which were all girls tweeting me quite mean stuff. 

''You slut why are you sleeping at Harry's house?!'' 

and 

''Bitch! I am supposed 2 be Harry's girlfriend111; ''

and a bloody load of other tweets like that. 

What the hell happened? 

I then looked at my own tweets to see ''I'' had posted a picture of me and Harry kissing on the sofa last night. Me wearing Harry's half ripped open shirt and Harry basically just wearing sweats. Now I see why they are all calling me a slut. 

autors note: i take literally forever to update omg im so sorry but here ya go quick update i promise the following chapters will be a lot better than the last few chapters 

love you all 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 Months By Emma

Fanfiction

46.3K 523 25
Emily is a simple 17 year old girl from a small town in ohio. Niall is a famous singer in a band called one direction. What will happen when Emily an...
201K 3.1K 82
[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him, she never expected herself to be pregna...
8.6K 145 23
Ash has a drunken, one night stand with the famous singer, Niall Horan but ends up being pregnant. Will Niall ever find out? Will there paths ever me...
43.7K 189 27
After Harry gets a call for his X factor audition Hailey is then alone and pregnant. A couple years later Her friend Taylor then calls her up to let...