๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ

De IHeartCapAlot

"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ซ๏ฟฝ... Mais

01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

04

7.5K 349 93
De IHeartCapAlot

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 9:43ᴀᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

"Okay guys so now I'm going in with my Fenty beauty concealer. Y'all know I love me some some riri, she make me feel better about my forehead. Her and Kevin Gates." She said putting her hand behind the concealer and putting it up to the camera so it would focus.

She applied it to her face and then closed it back.

"Alright I gotta let this settle but y'all let's go over plans for today." She said.

She heard her door close and she poked her head on the bathroom seeing Zylin.

"That's zy y'all sorry he don't be giving a damn if I'm recording or not he just be coming in here getting shit." She said grabbing her beauty blender.

She continued applying her makeup as she heard footsteps she adjusted her robe.

"Why you can't ever do yo luh videos in clothes." He asked leaning against the door frame with his arms folded.

"Because I don't wanna get makeup on my clothes." She stated.

"She lying y'all she just wanna show off them little ass mosquito bite tiddies." He said and she sucked her teeth.

"They can't even see em." She mugged him.

"They can see yo bra clear as day." He pointed.

"It's not hurting nobody Zylin you getting on my nerves gone somewhere." She said waving him off.

"Fix it." He said in a more demanding tone.

She adjusted her robe and tightened it and he nodded satisfied with her listening to him.

"Must've thought I forgot about yesterday?" He asked smirking.

"Leave me alone dude I had a reason for acting like that." She stated.

"What was yo reason?" He asked standing behind her and grabbing her neck pushing it back so that she was looking at him.

"I feel like every time Kayla come around you give her your undivided attention and it's like you be disregarding what I be saying. You literally cut me off when I tried to get your attention." She told him.

He squeezed her neck a little and licked over his lips. she shut her eyes tight taking a pause before opening them again and calmly pressing her legs together unnoticeably

"I'll choke the shit outta you." He grinned evilly.

"You evil ass nigga I'm being serious." She laughed nervously.

"I know and I apologize for cutting you off and shit. Kayla ain't nobody so ion want you feeling no type way." He said.

"I just feel like she phony as fuck and anybody can see she got a thing for you." Ne'Daya told him.

"Ion want her she got a nice face for a nut though Ian gone lie." He said and Ne'Daya looked at him disgusted.

"You so fuckin DISGUSTING ." She said pushing him and he laughed.

"I'm playin I just think it's funny as fuck how I can tell her ass I like tuna sandwiches with live sardines and she'll find some way to agree. Thot groupies are funny as fuck." He said

"And they quick to trap you so stay safe." She said putting her finger in his face.

"Man I'm not gone fuck that girl and you need a refill ma." He said and she stuck her middle finger up.

"I'm going to get one today gay ass." She said.

"I learned that shit from you." He said

She turned around and started blending in the concealer under her eye.

"You know people always in my comments saying we should get together. It blows me how they always ship people. I always gotta clear the air every video we are just friends." She stated.

"Why you clearing the rumors?" He asked

"What you mean? It's misleading if I don't," she replied.

"Exactly and people keep tuning in because they nosey as fuck and they replay clips in ya videos and shit tryna find any little thing that make it seem like we something. Don't clear shit up when you making money off people assumptions." He told her.

"You right." She told him.

"I'm finna head out though , come lock this door." He told her.

"Okay." She replied stopping her camera once again.

She grabbed her camera and recorded herself walking down the stairs.

She propped her camera up on a stand by the door so that they could see Zylin leave.

"Say bye Zy." She said and he waved at the camera.

"What time you coming back tonight." She asked him.

"Prolly 8 if everything go right." He said

"So we can do a movie night?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes nana we can do a movie night." He said

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist.

"Be safe." She told him.

"Always." He said

"I love you..." she told him.

"I love you more Ne'Daya." He replied before letting out the hug.

She locked the door behind him and placed her hand over chest feeling her heartbeat speed up.

"What the fuck is going on." She said.

She grabbed her camera and went back upstairs grabbing her laptop she started importing the data.

"Maybe I'm tweakin." She mumbled.

She clicked the clip where Zylin walked in the bathroom and grabbed her neck.

"Why he look at me like that." Her heard dropped when she saw the smirk plaster across his face as she shut her eyes in the video.

. .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 3:19ᴘᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

. .

"Oh girl he meant to do that shit he had every intention of getting that reaction outta you." Essence told her.

"I though I was trippin." She said rubbing her temples.

"No ma'am nigga was on demon time.. if I was you I woulda folded. He making you adjust yo robe and shit. How you gone be angry and defensive as fuck and a whole ass submissive." Essence asked

"You bout told his ass YES PAPIII!" She yelled

"You freaky as fuck." She snorted.

"I'm freaky but yo ass was sitting there trying not to moan bitches with pain kinks be freaked out." Essence told her.

"If I woulda moaned that shit woulda got so awkward I might would've ran out the bathroom." She said

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention me and samara going to the club tonight you coming?" Essence asked.

"Me and Zylin was supposed to do a movie night but we can do it another day. So yea sure is it just gone be us?" She asked

"I don't know but you know we don't hang with weird people so 9 times outta 10 it's gone be cool folks." Essence said

"Okay we can do that but I gotta upload these videos before I do anything else." She said

"Okay that's cool. You mind coming over to my place when you done? I'm gonna need help with my makeup and hair."

Ne'Daya rewatched the video once again silently trying to figure out what that weird tension was and what came over her in that moment.

"Look I'm not gone lie Zylin is handsome and you're gorgeous as hell, so it's normal for you to think he looks good. I'm pretty sure he be having the same thoughts about you. This not the first time you questioning his actions. I was just pickin with you earlier don't let this stress you out too much."essence said

"Too late I'm really just tryna figure out why I did that. I never you know I don't know felt that way from him being touchy and he is a very very VERY touchy person." She commented

"I mean has Zy ever choked you?" She asked

"Yes we be in this bitch throwin them hoes." Ne'Daya told her and she busted out laughing.

"Don't tell nobody else that Tina, but for real though you might be touched deprived when the last time you had some you know...?" Essence asked.

"I'm not answering that completely cause the real answer is sad so we gone go with I'm celibate." She nodded her head quickly.

"I get you girl but listen umm get you a luh rose you know." Essence said

"I got one but I'm scared to use it I be loud as fuck."

"Slut.." essence said.

"Alright now I like that shit you better stop." She laughed

"Goddamn girl you a super freak... FREAK A LEEEEEEK!" Essence yelled.

.                                                                                         .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 11:03ᴘᴍ | ᴇꜱꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

.                                                                                         .

"WHERE THE FUCK IS YALL AT!" Samara drunkenly yelled over the phone.

"Bitch you drunk already?" Essence asked

"NO HOE IM JUST HELLA TURNT!" Samara yelled again

"Nana ready she just finishing crimping my hair we finna be on the way."

"Aye nana Ian gone lie uhhh Kayla ass tryna put that pussy on Zy." Samara said.

"SHE WAN PUT THAT PUSSY ON ME PUT IT ON ME!" She yelled in the phone.

"Zylin not even answering the phone , why he ain't tell me he was going?" She questioned.

"Girl ion fuckin know want me to punch em in his shit?" Samara asked.

"Nawl not until we get there." She replied.

"ALRIGHT ILL SEE YALL BAD BITCHES IN A LITTLE BIT ! NANA AND ESSIE Y'ALL BETTER THROW THAT FAT SHIT ON ME!" Samara said making them both laugh.

"Love you girl." Essence said before hanging up.

"Samara a whole different person with alcohol in her system." Ne'Daya said.

"Right but she the life of the party too I love her turnt ass." Essence said

"Me too." She told her

Ne'Daya helped essence pick out a different outfit because she said her outfit was hella PG and they finally made their way to the car.

"Ian gone lie Nana when you first showed me the outfit on FaceTime it was cool you look good as fuck but Zy finna throw a fit." Essence said.

"Girl I don't give a fuck Zylin don't run shit he think he somebody daddy." Ne'Daya rolled her eyes.

Essence was speeding down the road to get them to their destination but they took a pause to get out a red light and twerk before getting back to where they were going. The drive didn't take 20 minutes but they played in traffic so much that's how long it took for them to get there.

"THE TWO BADDEST BITCHES I KNOW GETTING READY TO ENTER THE FUCKIN SPOT!" Samara yelled as she walked out the club towards them.

Ne'Daya bent over and did a one two and Samara and essence smacked her ass.

"YOU LOOK GOOD AS FUCK!" Ne'Daya hyped her

Samara's body was tea , she had the type of body people paid for she was absolutely blessed and she showed it off when she got the chance too.

"Y'all ready to shut this shit down or what?" Essence asked.

"Hell yeah." Samara said grabbing their hands they walked in the club. They were blinded a bit by the smoke but everything came into view.

"You know we only sit pretty in V.I.P." Samara told her as she directed them towards a larger a little secluded section.

"Hmm." Essence hummed.

"Ian gone lie nana Zy finna whoop yo ass." Samara said laughing.

"I told her that shit." Essence said

All the talk about Zylin was seriously killing her vibe. She was her own person and she could do what she want. Her outfit wasn't that bad in her opinion except for it being a little see-through but it was dark.

They walked in the section and everybody slowly turned in their direction.

"Y'all think y'all the main characters or some shit?" Gio asked them causing laughter.

Actually I am.

"Nigga we just turn heads simple." Essence shrugged her shoulders

"Y'all got some bottles!" Ne'Daya spoke.

"Aye Na let me holla at you real quick." Quan spoke.

"No sir ski." She replied making them laugh

"Look." Samara whispered to her.

Zylin stared at her outfit intently making sure to take in every bit of it.

"He not even talking to Kayla no mo." Essence shook her head.

He held his hand up motioning for her to come over to him.

"Y'all messy as fuck." She told them as she walked away from the two.

"That's you Zy?" His homeboy asked.

"Nah nigga you must want her."

"For some odd reason I feel like you just asked me did I wanna die." He homeboy replied

He chuckled flashing his grills.

"Why didn't you tell me you was coming?" Ne'Daya asked placing her hand on her hip.

"Don't blow my high." He said

"It's a simple question." She shot back.

"I was gone surprise you type shit cause you know ion be out like that but Samara big mouth ass talk too much." He said stand up to hug her.

"Surprised you didn't wanna sleep in." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Nah I needed this shit Ian wanna be by myself in the house just in my head." He said holding her sides.

He let out the hug and held her hand up.

"Twirl fa' me." He told her and she did a 360.

"Yeah this shit look good as fuck." He complimented

"You really like it ? Cause usually you'll be have like a dad ass reaction or response." She told him.

"Nawl I'm for real it's a luh see- through but it's ight Ian in my right mind to get on yo ass." He said

He turned around and looked at Kayla for a second.

"Problem?" She asked

"Yeah she need a seat." He said

"It's okay imma go sit by Essie." She told him.

"You sure?" He asked

"I'm real sure cause I swear we just had a conversation bout this earlier. Y'all was having a good convo ion wanna ruin it." She said walking away from him and going to sit with Essence.

"You good?" Essence asked.

"lemme get that shot you got." She told her

.       .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 1:29ᴀᴍ | ɴɪɢʜᴛᴄʟᴜʙ

.       .

"Wait what was your name again?" Ne'Daya asked.

She was currently slow dancing with a familiar face.

"Quan nana you off yo ass." He said and they both busted out laughing.

He was high and she was drunk.

"QUANNNN! Oh yeah well sir you're actually really cute." She complimented goofily

"Preciate that ma, you was just dissin me." He told her.

"I'm sorry , I can be mean sometimes but I applaud you for sticking around." She smiled

"Hold yo applause cause after tonight ian gone chase you no mo. Ian even realize that somebody else already had a tight lock on you." He mumbled these last part.

"Aye let me steal her for a second." Zylin said popping up from no where.

"You got it." Quan said before walking away.

"I think I'm gonna text him when I get home.." she told Zylin now wrapping her arms around him to continue dancing.

"Q a lover boy he too soft for you." He replied

"Maybe I like soft."she shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't." He told her

"How you gone tell me what I like?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Ion feel like going back and forth with you , it's time to go home." He told her.

"But I wanna keep dancing." She frowned.

"We can dance all night when we get home." He told her.

"No I wanna dance here." She whined.

"Yo feet not hurtin?"  He asked.

"They are just a little and I hate Kayla.. if you didn't already know that."

"I know imma leave her ass alone after today she annoying as fuck."

"Shut up you told me that earlier you're a fuckin liar you shoulda made her get out MY seat." She toms him.

"You said it was cool so I left it alone."

"So? That mean you make her get up anyways I barely got to see you this whole night and I was sad as hell because I really didn't get to talk to you none today except now and this morning." She frowned.

"Im sorry." He told her.

"You always sorry." She said placing her hands on his neck as he stared down at her.

"I like when you look at me like this it makes me feel special." She smiled.

"How I look at chu?" He asked

"Like you adore me.. I love your face you have a handsome face." She complimented.

"Thank you pretty girl." He replied.

"Can I have a kiss?" She asked him.

"No because you not gone remember in the morning."

"Yes I will give me a kiss right now." She demanded .

He kissed her cheek  in the same place multiple times and she giggle.

"If you give me more kisses I'll leave without giving you a problem promise." She said

he softly kissed along her jawline and she bit her lip loving the pleasure of his soft lips on her neck.

"mm." She quietly moaned.

He leaned his head up and looked at her dazed expression.

"The dick gotta be mind blowing WHEW." She said wrapping her arms back around his neck and laying her head in his shoulder.

"Imma go to sleep now." She said closing her eyes she felt herself being lifted up.

"Night night Zylin." She yawned.

"Goodnight my pretty girl." She said.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

66.7K 1.7K 26
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ". - ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
3.2K 241 11
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
762K 26.7K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?
12.4K 759 11
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ"