KiLL la KiLL - Preternatural!

Por cruzg443

Ryuko vows to crush Satsuki's ambitions in order to get the answers she seeks... However, another transfer st... Más

Meet & Greet
Meet & Greet (Part 2)
Meet & Greet (Revamped)
Oppressive
Recompense
Affinity
Vie
Squish The Toad
Trap The Snake
Trap The Snake (Part 2)
Plight
Restraint (Lime)
Reclamation (Lemon)
Breaking Point
Singularities (Lemon)
Unpretentious (Lime)
Reigned!
Dreadful (Lemon)
Treachery
Rehabilitate
Tease
Rectify
Black & Blue
End Tease
End Tease II
Final Announcement
Undisclosed (Lemon)
Raison D'être
Cold. Her kiss... So cold... Tease
Deliverance - END
Epilogue
Meet & Greet Once More...
Undisclosed Once More... (Lemon)
The Patter Of Tiny Feet
The Two Hybrids
Parallel
Undisclosed One Last Time... (Lemon)
FRAYED CONNECTIONS [Lime]
EPHEMERAL WEAVES (PART ONE)
EPHEMERAL WEAVES (PART TWO)
STITCHED IN TIME
SOULFUL STRUGGLE

BEYOND THE LOOM

577 14 2
Por cruzg443

" " = Speak
' ' = Think
•• = Sequence
- - = Time Skip

(F/n) = First Name / Last Name: Harime

Abilities: Ice Generation and Manipulation (Create, shape, and manipulate ice, only limited by the user's imagination and their natural limits.)

Outfit: Dark denim jeans, a charcoal-gray sweater under an insulated parka in a deep navy and pair of sturdy winter boots.

Nui Harime = Sister / Life Fiber Hybrid

Abilities: Shapeshifting Arms: Life Fiber replicas that can alter their shape, such as blades for combat and bat-like wings for flight.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[Honnouji Academy]

The sounds of metal clanging and ice manifesting are heard as we see Honnouji; being an empty, degraded academy. A billowing cloud of dust and pieces of concrete rise in the distance around the top of the walls that are barely visible.

(F/n), Nui, and Ryuko are knocked backward once more, he steadies himself swiftly and throws a large herd of ice spikes toward Zero one, but she destroys them with her appendages.

Ryuko got to her feet, wielding an ice replica of the scissor blades, "This doesn't make sense... How is this possible?! I wasn't even pregnant!"

(F/n) creates a double-edged ice axe, "No time for explanations now since she isn't one to talk about it."

"She's so wild and cool though." Nui comments, "Like a gothic lolita goddess, same as Ryuko here."

Ryuko: "I'm not gothic nor what you are."

Nui: "You'd be more of a punk rock goddess."

"Save this conversation for later. Nui with me." He charges toward Zero One and swings his axe two times, with her blocking the two strikes before the former leaps into a backflip to dodge her quad-limb swipe.

Nui follows up unveiling her razor tape measure and swinging into a ring around her. Zero One reacts to the whistle of the blade until the former attacks and the latter eludes or blocks several blows before leaping into the air and the appendages form into a drill descending.

Nui cartwheels backward merely avoiding the deadly hit, "Wow she is a fun one!"

"Fun as always when someone's trying to kill us... Weissschnabel!" (F/n) sends large chunks of ice at her who lifts her limbs and it collides against them into small pieces. He shoots more forward rapidly. Zero One side steps the ice and casually looks behind and runs forward.

Ryuko cracked an opening at the handle of her weapon as a hook and pulled a thread out from the opening shoulder sleeve.

Zero One swipes two at Nui's feet, who jumps backward and stands on her hands to dodge it. She jabs two more forward toward (F/n), but he leaps into the air, flips over, lands on his feet, and blocks another attack with his ice axe.

He leans forward and thrusts out his weapon, sending fragments of shards, but are quickly disintegrated as one of the tentacles wraps around his outstretched arm. Zero One swirls it around his hand, and swings the other tentacle down at him, who tries to counter with a straight thrust kick, but is wrapped around his leg.

(F/n): "Ah, shit."

Zero One raises her limbs high into the air and immediately slams him all around into the floor repeatedly, then throws him into the wall.

She paces forward, searching through the dust. "When two people come together and make the conscious decision to create a life..."

"Weissschlund!" After a long beat, (F/n) manifests an incredibly dense boulder of ice and kicks it, the ball splitting apart and opening itself up to create a gaping maw filled with razor sharp icicles.

Zero One disintegrated it into pieces with her eight appendages. "It's their obligation."

"A shame, I'm well aware of it." He continues his assault at the humanoid, who continually evades. "If I had known--"

"Then you must be aware of abandonment! The legacy of a broken mutuality..." Poised to strike with all her limbs until the hook from Ryuko's scissor replica latches onto the appendage and the drifter pulls back, causing Zero One to turn toward her, and lose balance for a split second.

The hybrid jabs both appendages at the drifter who leaps into the air above her and slides backward. After that, Nui jumps out at her and slices the air with her shapeshifting bladed arm, missing the humanoid just inches by her face, and cutting a few hairs off the bangs.

Ryuko: "(F/n)! Nui! Together!"

From Zero One's perspective as she scans the area. The trio triangularly surrounds her, Rei watches from the entrance gate, "Clever."

Zero One swings two appendages at Ryuko, who dodges the first attack and blocks the second. The former then blocks an attack from Nui and jabs another appendage at her, who dodges. (F/n) jumps and brings his arms down and crosses them, sending down icicles in both directions. Zero One brings her limbs over her face and body to shield her from the attack.

The trio attack all at once with their weapons yet the hybrid blocks with ease. She deflects Nui's bladed hand with her limb before swinging another upwards to stab her in the head, having the lolita lean back from it. Immediately after, Zero One brings a limb up to block another attack from (F/n). Ryuko charges to attempt to slash at her chest, but the hybrid was quick to kick her hard enough to send her flying.

Ryuko flips in mid-air, landing on her feet and sliding backward, "Damn it! How the hell are we..." Looking past the two fightings, "Got it..."

Zero One spins and swings her appendages around, as (F/n) and Nui continue blocking and dodging each strike.

"Catapult!" Ryuko comes up from behind her, and the two flip back simultaneously to kick forward the appendages and they go backward, having the drifter hook onto them and pull up into the air toward Rei, "THIS ENDS NOW, HOOMARU!!"

She screams going for the killing blow... Unfortunately, Rei reached behind her and swiped up, with the scissor blades shattering the replica. "But we have only just begun." Ryuko staggers back, a snip of her hair from the weapon.

Zero One continually tries to hit the evasive (F/n) and Nui, then clash as the trio pressed together in a battle of strength, a struggling beat and the former grabs both of their legs, and flings them around until they are thrown to the ground.

Rei toying with Ryuko, "Sad to say all of yours is about to end!" And goes for her death blow.

(F/n) is quick to recover and crosses his hands before the hybrid can reach them, "Mahapadma!" Freezing time and space itself.

Rei is mere inches from jabbing the scissor blades at Ryuko, Nui leaping towards Zero One to defend him.

(F/n) steps forward taking a closer look at his hybrid daughter, "Still find this hard to believe..."

"Do you now...?" He flinched back to see Zero One moving freely in the frozen space, "Father."

(F/n) baffled, "How are you...?"

"Because I am created from my mother and father's essence..." Her limbs come together as a tail, lifting herself off the floor, "Why do I exist you ask? What is my purpose you wonder? The answer to those questions should now be obvious; I was made, I exist, to see this world evolve."

"Evolve?" (F/n)'s eyes widen as he ducks backward, avoiding the elongated tail from stabbing him, and spinning around, freezing her feet in place and running to Ryuko and Rei. However, she swiftly broke out of it and chased after him.

Time began to slowly pick up the pace, the scissors blades coming close to the drifter's heart, Zero One's tail splits once more into eight reaching out to (F/n).

He slides under Ryuko's legs, kicking the scissors upwards as he pushes Rei away, "Ryuko, behind you!"

She reacted fast as time went on, the scissor blades caught in Ryuko's hands with a pivot -- SNIIKT!! -- Blue blood splatters onto the ground.

With a slow beat, Zero One looks down at her chest, a gash that instantly seals up... Now looking at her mother, eye-to-eye... Everything is seemingly quiet, but then all of a sudden, she yells out in rage, "RRRRRRAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!"

Ensuing, Nui leaps and spun around over her, swinging her blades with full force, Zero One blocks each strike with little to no effort.

The atmosphere changes the direction of light rays, causing them to scatter into multi-color; CRACK!! -- A dimensional rift opens above them.

"What the--!?" Ryuko gets sucked into the rushing torrent of energy. "(F/N)!!"

(F/n) grabs onto her hand, freezing himself in place, "I got you!" But the ground floor beneath him crumbles apart, which then swiftly has him get carried away into the portal, "Shit...!"

Nui peered behind them with a blinding blue aura forming around Zero One's body, before the former could react, the latter threw a vicious jab sending her fumbling backward and disappearing with the others out of sight.

(F/n), Ryuko and Nui spin wildly, holding onto one another into a celestial beam warping them through a kaleidoscope of universes; a rush into an explosion like fireworks in the sky in all directions...

Their velocity has one of them lose grip, struggling to hold on... (F/n) and Ryuko tries to pull Nui in close, but her fingers slip out of each other's.

"NUI!" (F/n) projects an icicle grappling hook and she swiftly grabs hold of it, "HANG ON!!"

In the chaotic dance of the cosmic currents, Nui clung to the grappling hook, (F/n) and Ryuko coordinating their efforts to pull her closer. Their movements were a symphony of determination against the celestial forces.

However, a sudden meteor, unpredictably slicing through the space around them, shattered the frozen tether. "(F/N)..!!" Nui flailing out of the celestial beam, gone in an instant.

"NOOOO..!!" He shouts just as they reach their endpoint as, exploding into an energy burst out of the sky.

The male hybrid encases them in ice, tumbling and careens through with the neon lights and towering skyscrapers blurred around them. -- BOOOMM!! -- Crashing amidst trees and undergrowth causing a cloud of dust.

Ryuko winced, checking for injuries. "Are you okay?"

A concerned brother was up on his feet, called out, "Nui! Where are you?!"

Ryuko scanned the wooded surroundings, added, "She got separated during the portal exit."

(F/n) stomping through the woods, "We need to find her quickly!"

"Hey, hey, hey!" She caught up to him and grabbed his arm, turning him towards her. "We'll find her, okay? Just breathe."

(F/n) nodded, catching his breath. "Y-yeah, okay."

Ryuko: "Good, so let's take a look around where we're at."

(F/n): "It looks like we're still... In Japan?"

Ryuko dusts herself off, "We've teleported away from Honnouji?"

(F/n) loses up his shoulders, "Seems like we're not so far from the city." Looking ahead to the illuminated buildings.

Ryuko then sees the strange buildings, billboards, and stores with close-but-not-quite-right logos, "Huh, something seems off."

(F/n): "Hm, everything looks about the same to me. Plus Nui and I have been away from home for a while, so we wouldn't know what's changed."

Ryuko, in deep thought, "Yeah, probably. Satsuki would've given me a call if Hoomaru and... Our daughter? Do you believe she is?"

(F/n): "If I had to be honest, I do. She said to me that she was created by our essence... She has Ryuko's eyes."

Ryuko: "But why did she attack us, if she's our kid?"

(F/n): "Most likely influenced by Hoomaru of enslaving humanity with Life Fibers once again... Déjà vu."

Ryuko: "Then we have to get back to them! We have to make sure nothing bad happens to Satsuki, Mako, and Iota!"

(F/n): "Iota? Who's Iota?"

Ryuko flinched, "Uhm... How do I say this? She's--Fuck, this is hard to say."

Suddenly, a ship arrives, landing nearby. It's cool, sleek, and dangerous, deserving of its name: Titania. The front flips open and a gangplank extends down to the ground.

The couple stop and stare as a beautiful scarlet and ruthless asskicker. "You're both in an unauthorized area." She said, wearing custom-made armor.

Ryuko: "Unauthorized? What are we gonna steal? Some branches and a couple leaves?"

The woman materializes a holographic sword, "Come peacefully, and you won't be harmed."

Ryuko to (F/n), "Now might be a good time to bring out that sadistic maiden of yours..." She then raised an eyebrow at him, "Actually, earlier would've been great too."

"She's not with me anymore..." (F/n)'s voice strickened.

Ryuko: "What? What do you me--"

The scarlet woman leaps in the air and swings downward toward (F/n), who blocks the overhead attack with an ice sword, "Well, that's just rude..."

Ryuko shoves her back, "What's your deal!?"

"You'll be dealt with later." From her belt, scarlet flicks a small glowing disc which lodges into Ryuko's neck.

"What the hell?!" Ryuko attempts to pull it off until the woman holds up a fob device and presses the button - the disc blinks and Ryuko is filled with the pain of a thousand screaming squirrels. "ARRGHH!!!" Then falls to the ground.

"RYUKO!" (F/n) knelt down to her, seeing that she is still breathing. He glares up at the woman, "You're gonna regret that."

Scarlet gets into a stance, "Then we'll have to do this the hard way."

(F/n) aims his sword at the woman, a long beat, then they are in motion... Ryuko looks at the two dueling one another, starting to lose consciousness, "(F/n)..."

- - -

[Palace] --Evening--

"Ugh... My head." Ryuko wakes up strapped to a chair, a sudden pull at her restraints, "The hell?" She then finds herself surrounded by weirdos and insanely dressed palace guards.

A tall, mysterious voluptuous woman with thickly braided, bow-adorned, scarlet hair in a risqué version of the typical witch's garb. She is looking right at the drifter. She doesn't know what to make of her. She's curious, thrilled, revolted, and titillated.

Scarlet stands beside the Queen, "She's wonderful, Erza, you always bring me the best gifts." To her guard at her other side, "Kagura, do you believe she stands a chance?"

Kagura being a young, slim, large-busted woman, with long, straight black hair wears an elaborate blazer with gold linings. "If I am to speak freely, not likely."

Ryuko: "Stand a chance against what?"

Erza: "I agree, but it would be entertaining."

Ryuko: "What?!"

"Such a pretty young woman." The Queen advances on Ryuko. Examining her closely and strangely. "Pay her."

"Just wait a damn minute. I'm not for sale!" Using all her might, Ryuko tries to break out of her shackles, but Erza zaps her again.

Queen chuckles, "She has a temper."

Erza: "A few ounces I'd take, since she won't last very long."

Queen: "Fair enough, give her a few."

Kagura tosses Erza four one-ounce gold pieces. Without sympathy or ceremony, as the scarlet woman leaves.

Ryuko: "You're gonna pay!"

Erza smirks, "Highly doubt that."

The Queen holds up her staff and uses it to guide Ryuko's chair, which follows her around as she speaks. "Here's what I wanna know. Who are you?"

"Fuck off!" Ryuko answered.

"Wow, your parents must've not loved you enough. What happened to my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself. Come on. Follow me." The Queen and Ryuko arrive at a space where a group of musicians play strange instruments with guests and guard or two move to the music.

"My name is Irene. I preside over a little area combatants. Men and women come from far and wide to willingly participate in it." She stops at a wide window sill, "And you, little lady, might just be part of the roster. What do you say to that?"

Ryuko: "I don't give a shit about your people! I'm going to find (F/n) and we're both getting the hell out of here!"

Irene amused, "(F/n) you say...? Ah, that handsome young man we've seen earlier."

Ryuko: "What? W-where is he?!"

"She has him in her chambers." Irene nods ahead, as Ryuko takes a moment to look around at this bizarre spectacle unfolding around her.

In doing so, she zeroes in on one particular group of guests, one that really caught her eye, "Nui?"

"Ryuko?" The blonde lolita notices, "Ryuko!" She hustles over to the drifter, "Wow, (F/n) wasn't kidding of you being here!" Donning a pink and black tuxedo dress with black knee boots.

Ryuko: "Where's (F/n)?"

Nui: "He's in my room. What are you doing strapped to a chair?"

Ryuko: "What do you mean, what am I doing in this chair? Ask this scarlet bitch here why I'm stuck in this stupid chair."

Nui to Irene, "Excuse me, Queen Irene. But would you mind letting her out? She's my brother's crazy girlfriend."

Ryuko: "C-crazy?!"

Irene: "Is she any kind of a fighter?"

Nui shrugs, gives the universal gesture for so-so.

Irene chuckles, "Hate to break it to you but I can't do that, Nui." Irene checks her nails, "She has to earn her freedom in the match."

"Oh! Okay, my apologies." Nui to Ryuko, quietly speaking. "I can't go against her commands, trust me on this."

Irene smiled, "I'll also be adding your brother in since he was evenly matched against Erza earlier."

Ryuko/Nui bewildered, "What?"

Irene: "This is an honor, actually. Both of them teaming up is a first for any couple ever to participate in the match."

Nui: "B-but..."

Irene: "It was acceptable for him to come here, however, they must face my champion. Any fighter who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win... If possible."

Nui seemed to be in a tight spot now, sighing softly. "Very well, I shall notify and escort him to the holding area." She turned to Ryuko, whispering as she leaves. "He's okay, don't worry."

Irene teased, "So, any objections?"

Ryuko groaned, annoyingly. "If it's you, unstrap me so I can beat your ass."

Irene: "Such a strong will! Direction would be this way."

A few moments pass as Ryuko is shoved into a spacious cell where other contenders are lurking in the back. The thick cell door slams shut behind her.

She gets up and immediately begins throwing her shoulder into the door. The door doesn't budge, not even a little. "Huh, yeah, 'willingly'."

Behind her, a woman speaks up. "Hey! Take it easy lady!" Ryuko looks back to a slim tanned-skinned woman with an ample bust, mid-back length brown hair, "Over here. The pile of alcohol waving at you."

Ryuko: "You forced here, too?"

She laughs, "Hah! Nah, I'm actually on a death sentence."

Ryuko: "Geez, what did you do?"

"Thirty percent of this land's budget of alcohol is sorely on me for a quote on a quote killing a couple guards at a liquor factory." She smiled, then got up off the floor, "Allow me to introduce myself, Cana Alberona."

"Ryuko..." She takes a look at her scanty outfit before a quick sniff, "Not only do you reek of alcohol, but dress like one too."

Cana: "That's what I do. So how'd you end up here?"

Ryuko: "Thrown out of a portal, landed in a closed-off area, got tased by a scarlet bitch and now I'm here to beat the shit out of whoever the hell the champion is."

Cana pats her on the shoulder, "All I heard was a scarlet bitch and a tough shit attitude... I like you already, Ryuko."

▪︎

(Nui's Bedroom)

(F/n) finishes washing up and he studies himself in the mirror. 'I really wish you were here... When I need you most.'

*Knock knock!*

"Big brother, are you okay there?" Nui asks, standing outside the bathroom.

"Y-yeah, I'm good!" He looks around for clothes, "Uh, do you have anything I can wear?"

"Oh yes!" She opens the door, bluntly. "Here ya go!" Holding his newly folded clothes.

"N-nui! You can't just barge in like that." Making sure his towel is wrapped tight around his waist.

"So? We're brother and sister." She stated.

"This isn't a scripted porno, Nui." He said.

"Fine. Fine." She giggles, placing his clothes on the counter, "I'll be waiting outside." Closing the door on the way out.

(F/n) lifted up the clothing, gave a surprise nod, "Huh."

A few beats, he steps wearing a midnight blue rolled-up sleeve battle suit with scale pattern and a silver star logo on the upper left of his chest.

Nui sat on her bed, smiling, "So, how do you like it?"

(F/n): "It fits perfect, reminds me of the other uniform Iori gave me."

Nui got up from the bed, stepping close to look at the details, "I did like that style, but this one is far superior since I'm an expert in sewing clothes."

"That you are." He nodded, then asked, "How did you get here?"

Nui placed a finger up to lower, "Well after being separated, I've landed right at their doorstep, heh."

Civilians of this dystopian world walk about, then there's cool wind in the air here. Energy is palpable, feeling the hairs on their arms stand up. Overhearing chatter and talking from the crowd, and then, all at once... CRAAASHH!!

Nui destroys the roof of a building as she descends across the way in smoking ruins at the stairs of the Palace.

"Owie! That hurt." Nui gets up to her feet, stretching her back before looking up to the terrified crowd... Then raise a hand in a self-conscious wave, "Sorry about that!"

Civilians screaming and running for their lives! Palace guards come running drawing their rifles on her, "Hands up!"

Nui does so, "They're up! Sorry about the wreckage, I just fell out of the sky."

PG#1: "Stop talking and place your hands behind your head!"

PG#2: "Now!"

"Really don't like your guy's tone!" She releases Life Fibers from her hands that ensnare them. Before she could try to escape, she was sent reeling to a wall -- WHAM!!

The blonde was dazed by the out-of-the-way assault, looking up to a young woman who has a slim build and long black hair, "You've caused distress to the citizens."

Nui moved her head to the right from her sheathed weapon jab and kicked the woman in the abdomen, pushing her back as she jumped on her feet. "Well, hello beautiful~"

The woman stood upright, "You insult with mere compliments."

She shrugged, "There's a difference between compliments and insults. I'm just blinded by your overall aura. Mind telling me your name when I'm slain by you~"

The woman glared, "Kagura."

As the blonde smiles, "Call me Nui, but you can call me anytime~"

In a blur of dynamic motion, Nui with shape-shifting arms fluidly adapts to the attacks of the charging katana-wielding Kagura.

As the battle unfolds, both women showcase a deadly dance of ever-changing forms and swift strikes, creating a mesmerizing clash between shape-shifting prowess and razor-sharp elegance.

Nui sensing an opening, she spreads her fingers out having threads of Life Fibers attempting to ensnare the swords woman. However, she nimble gracefully twirls the weapon, using it as both a shield and a countermeasure.

Nui smirks at Kagura with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Well, aren't you an interesting one. I must say, your swordsmanship isn't the only thing captivating about you." She says, twirling a strand of her hair.

Kagura, unamused, replies, "Save your flirting for someone who cares."

Nui chuckles, sidestepping Kagura's initial attack effortlessly. "Come now, darling. Why be so hostile? We could have so much fun together!" She teases, gracefully dodging Kagura's strikes.

Kagura's irritation grows, and she accelerates her assault, aiming to put an end to the banter. "Enough!" She declares, pouring all her energy into a powerful strike.

Kagura unleashes a triple flurry of blows and despite Nui blocking, the latter is knocked down to the ground by the last blow. Nui rolls around to Kagura's back to avoid her next attack before sending the blonde woman skyward with a back kick and knocking her away with a spinning kick attack as she comes back down.

Kagura charges at her, Nui jumps and tries to use a corkscrew dive on her, but the other rolls out of the way. The two then turn to each other, with Kagura delivering a powerful jab to knock Nui backward.

Forced on the defensive, Nui forms dual shields to block the elder's next slash and is pushed back. Kagura uses her superior speed to feint at Nui from behind and up front to throw her off-balance before attempting a spin slash at Nui's back, which she blocks in time, though is pushed back again.

Fortunately, this attack gets Nui some distance, allowing her to form another blade immediately parrying Kagura. As the elder blocks her counter-attack, she's surprised to see that there are suddenly 12 blades, each with Nui pushing against her.

"It's okay to give up now," Nui suggested, holding up a pinkie, "I promise I won't kill you."

"You dare...!" Kagura spat angrily! Repelling the 6 attacking Lolita Hybrids and knocks them all away.

As they lunged forward with precision and ferocity, Kagura countered with fluid grace, using her sheathed sword as both a defensive shield and an unexpected offensive weapon.

With strategic footwork and impeccable timing, Kagura redirected the attacks, turning their own momentum against them. With each clash of steel, she demonstrated not only her robustness but also her mental acuity, anticipating the movements of her opponents milliseconds before they struck.

As Nui and Kagura continue their intense clash, a sudden disturbance in the magical energy field catches their attention. A tall, voluptuous woman with thickly braided, bow-adorned, scarlet hair materializes on the battlefield, her imposing presence causing both Nui and Kagura to pause.

The scarlet woman smirks, observing the ongoing battle. "Oh, what do we have here? A fascinating duel, but it seems I've stumbled upon a clash of powers that piques my interest." She remarks, her eyes gleaming with curiosity.

Nui, unfazed by the woman's arrival, "Well, well... Talk about an entrance."

Kagura eyes the elder cautiously, seemingly under her influence, standing at attention, her sword lowered as she acknowledges her presence. "Queen Irene."

Nui's clones dissipate, she places both hands on her hips, "Queen? Huh, got mommy issues~?"

Kagura sneered at her, as the scarlet woman gestures to her to ease, "Hahaha! Well aren't you a jester of sorts. What's your name?"

"Nui Harime~!" She flaunts with a small bow.

Irene regarded her with a mixture of fascination and guarded respect. "Welcome, Nui Harime," she greeted, her voice carrying the weight of centuries of wisdom and power. "I must admit, I am intrigued by your presence here. Not many possess the fortitude to remain unruffled in the presence of my aura."

Nui offered a playful smile, her eyes sparkling with little mischief. "Oh, you flatter me," she replied, her tone light and breezy. "But I assure you, I've encountered far scarier things in my travels."

Irene arched an elegant eyebrow, intrigued by Nui's nonchalant response. "Is that so?" She inquired, her interest piqued. "Pray tell, what manner of adversaries have you faced that could rival the aura of a dragon-slaying sorceress?"

"Heh, that's a cute title." Nui chuckled softly, a mischievous glint dancing in her eyes. "But, you know, the usual," she replied cryptically, her smile widening. "Rogue assassins, power-hungry warlords, sentient clothing... You name it, I've seen it all."

Irene couldn't help but be impressed by Nui's nonchalant attitude, her curiosity growing with each passing moment. "Well then, Nui, it seems we have much to discuss," she remarked, a hint of admiration coloring her words. "But first, allow me to extend the hospitality of my kingdom to you."

Moments later, the doors swung open, and Nui stepped into the hall, her gaze meeting Irene's with a curious twinkle in her eye. With a casual grace, Nui strolled forward, her confidence unwavering in the presence of the legendary sorceress.

Nui: "I must say, you have quite the intimidating butch. Are all of your guards as formidable as that lovely guardswoman?"

Irene: "Kagura is quite lovely, she's my most trusted guardian."

Nui's gaze met Kagura's with a playful twinkle in her eye, her demeanor as carefree as ever despite the seriousness of the situation. "Oh! So she is taken~"

Irene laughed, "You are very bold with your words. Come now, Miss Harime."

As she moved ahead, Kagura regarded Nui with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion, her hand instinctively resting on the hilt of her sword.

Nui chuckled softly, her smile never faltering in the face of Kagura's stern demeanor. "But tell me, does guarding the Queen leave you any time for fun?"

Kagura: "It is all work and no play."

As Nui's playful banter continued, Kagura remained steadfast and stoic, her commitment to her duty unwavering even in the face of Nui's charming antics.

"Go away, otherwise you'll be dealing with her." But just as Kagura prepared to bid Nui farewell and return to her post, the enigmatic woman surprised her with a bold move.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Nui closed the distance between them in a single fluid motion, her lips meeting Kagura's in a fleeting but passionate kiss. For a brief moment, time seemed to stand still as Kagura stood frozen in surprise, her mind racing with a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

As Nui pulled away, her smile was as bright as ever, her gaze locking with Kagura's in a silent challenge. "Don't worry, I can take care of myself." She whispered, her voice as playful as ever before turning to depart with Queen Irene.

Kagura stood rooted to the spot, her heart pounding in her chest as she struggled to process the unexpected encounter. Though her duty demanded she remain vigilant and focused, she couldn't shake the feeling of warmth that lingered on her lips, nor the spark of curiosity that flickered in her heart.

Irene and Nui entered the throne room, voice echoing through the chamber like a melody. "Tell me, what brings you to my kingdom?"

"Oh, you know, just passing through and trying not to cause a bit of mischief along the way." She replied, her tone light and breezy. "Also, your guardswoman Kagura is quite the challenge. It seems I may have caught her off guard with a little surprise."

Irene's lips quirked into a knowing smile, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Kagura is a formidable warrior, but even she is not immune to the charms of an enigmatic stranger," she remarked, her tone tinged with fondness. "but enough about her. Tell me, Nui Harime, what is it that you seek in my kingdom? Perhaps there is a role for someone with your unique talents."

Nui paused for a moment, her thoughts drifting back to the experiences that had shaped her, the trials and tribulations that had molded her into the woman she had become. "I suppose you could say I seek... Purpose," she replied, her voice tinged with a hint of introspection. "In a world filled with chaos and uncertainty, I search for meaning, for a place where I may belong."

Irene nodded thoughtfully, a flicker of understanding passing between them. "We are all searching for our place in this world, Nui," she remarked, her voice soft yet resolute. "But sometimes, it is not the destination that matters most, but the journey itself. And in that journey, we may find the answers we seek."

Nui smiles widely at their encounter, "Such a beauty Kagura is, after that I've made friends with the Queen Irene, who admires my charisma and fashion style."

(F/n): "All that in a day?"

Nui raised a brow, "Uhm, I've been here for about a month now?"

"What?" (F/n) taken back by this sudden time jump, "But me and Ryuko just got here."

Nui: "Time works real differently around these parts."

(F/n): "This doesn't make any sen--Wait! Ryuko! Where is she?!"

Nui laughs nervously, "Yeah, about her... She's being set up for a deathmatch."

(F/n): "What?!"

Nui: "Oh, and you're being thrown in as well."

(F/n): "WHAT?!"

- - -

[Coliseum] (Holding Area) --Night--

Ryuko, Cana, and a gaggle of other prisoners/fighters have been led from their cells to a pre-fight holding area.

They are both by the weapons rack, as Cana examines and tosses each one away. "Broken, worn-out, small, ugly... For fuck's sake, can you people stop taking all the good ones!"

Ryuko looks at a curved sword, "I really wish I had my scissor blades."

Cana: "Scissor blades? Not sure you last a minute with those."

Ryuko: "No, they were a giant pair of scissors developed by my dad specifically made from hardened Life Fibers so they are capable of cutting through almost anything."

Cana: "So just large sharp scissors?"

"Pretty much." Ryuko answered simply, then she spots Erza dealing at the bar, scowling. "See her, that bitch put me in here."

Cana: "Yeah, Erza Scarlet, daughter of Queen Irene."

Ryuko: "She's the Queen's daughter?"

Cana: "Yup, she's pretty strong like her mom, can't say they are on good bonding terms though."

"Ryuko!" She turns to see (F/n) break through a line of women towards her.

"(F/n)!" She ran for him and the two embraced one another, "I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Same for you, drifter." He chuckles.

"You shaved? That's good, you look better without those prickly hairs poking me." Ryuko caressed his cheek.

(F/n) rubbed the back of her head, "And you look good with a ponytail." Before seeing a disk on her neck, "Let's get this off..." Freezing it and it shatters.

Ryuko smiled, "Thanks."

"So this is the boy toy every woman has been talking about?" Cana intervenes. "Have to say, I thought you'd be taller."

Ryuko shakes her head, "Ignore the alcoholic. Where's Nui?"

"She brought me here, informing me of what's going down..." Spotting Erza, "That bitch!" Moving past Ryuko and Cana to an electric gate, separating the combatants from the noncombatants. "Hey! Hey!"

Erza's ears perked up, turning to the source. "You...!" Moving away from the bar, "Ready for our next bout, frozen pecker?"

(F/n): "Bring it, fire crotch!"

Erza: "You're lucky your sister came in to save you!"

(F/n): "I'd say the opposite since she stopped me from killing your ass."

Cana: "If you guys are gonna be fighting, best do it outside in the arena and with me at the bar right there."

Ryuko: "Do you ever stop thinking about alcohol?"

"Harime! Matoi! You're both up!" A warden calls out.

Erza takes her leave, "I'll be enjoying seeing your downfalls."

Guards swarm the couple, "Move it!"

(F/n) hissed, "We're moving."

Ryuko groaned, "Stubborn assholes."

"Give that girl some armor! Can't go out fighting looking like a damn bum!" The warden shouts, grabbing her shoulder which was a big mistake.

Ryuko elbowed her in the face, knocking the warden out. Another was to provoke until (F/n) stepped in, "Yeah, I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The guards reluctantly agreed then (F/n) and Ryuko were escorted to the arena, passing Cana and the others. "Try not to die out there, you two!"

▪︎

Hundreds of thousands of spectators packed into the stadium seats. Dozens of starships are parked above the arena.

Finding Irene's luxury suite, a VIP box attached to the fighting area. Guests are in attendance as Nui sits in the suite, curious of who the champion might be.

Suddenly an enlarged 50-foot projection of Irene addresses the audience. "Look at all of you... Waiting for the main event, yes?" Insane applause from the crowd, "We're gonna make a major adjustment for our first ever two-on-one match!" The crowd is in awe, excited about what's to come, "Ladies and gentlemen... I give it to you... (F/n) Harime and Ryuko Matoi!"

The couple enter with Ryuko sporting a black and silver lining sleeveless tunic with an attached red scarf, legging pants, and gauntlets. A curved sword in one hand, spiked-shield in the other.

(F/n) looks at her, impressed. "Damn..."

"Shut up." She smirked, blushing.

They look up at the throngs of screaming fans, (F/n) just sighed, "They've come here to witness us die in battle, huh."

Ryuko: "Like to see that Queen and her daughter down here so we can whoop their asses."

(F/n) nudges, jokingly. "You and me both."

Up above, Erza in her Titania ship, parked amongst the other tailgaters.

Irene: "Now, let us introduce the champion, there's none like her! With immense strength, flight, enhanced durability and speed...!"

The floor beneath (F/n) and Ryuko's feet lower. A slow, tension-building grind as they see a door across the arena. Bigger and bigger. The entire crowd is on its feet. Palpable anticipation. The spotlights change to bright stadium lights.

Irene: "She's undefeated... Having the appearance, abilities and powers of a demonic being! Ladies and gentlemen... I give you...!"

KA-BOOM! Exploding through a door is the Champion... The She-Devil! Roaring loudly, further energizing an already frenzied crowd.

Meanwhile, the sight of her makes (F/n)'s arms drop to his sides along with his jaw dropping to the ground. "YEEESS!!!"

Up in the VIP Box, Nui smiles wide, adoring memories of their childhood. All of her joy almost bursts out, 'MIRAJANE!!'

Ryuko: "(F-f/n), you know this chick?!"

(F/n) smiles, "Yes! She's an old best friend before all this Life Fiber nonsense." To Irene, "Heyhey! We know each other!"

Irene sitting on a lounge sofa, had a quizzical look and turned to Nui, "Do they know each other?"

Nui shrugs, "Uh... I'm not sure?" Having to lie for herself and her brother's safety.

(F/n) to Mirajane, "Where have you been all these years? I thought you were dead. So much has happened since I last saw you. I'm a Life Fiber Hybrid, so I'm no longer human like my good girl here, Ryuko."

She just waves, "Uh, hi...?"

(F/n): "Oh! And to understand how we got here, we were sucked in from a portal by our threatening, out-of-knowhere, monotone hybrid daughter who is attempting to destroy earth! Other than that, I'm happy to see you, Mira."

She is still eyeballing (F/n) while the capacity crowd chants insanely, "SHE-DEVIL! SHE-DEVIL! SHE-DEVIL!"

(F/n): "Mirajane. Hey, Mira!"

She-Devil's face grimaces and contorts, the suppressing, caring Mirajane. "There is no lady, only the demon!" She charges at them, incredibely fast!

"What are you doing? It's me!" (F/n) creates an ice wall but she shatters it completely with her claws.

Ryuko barges the demon backwards, "(F/n), I don't think she remembers you!"

He lets out annoyed groans, "Great."

She cracked her neck to the side, "Maybe if we knock some sense into her, she just might."

"The only way to find out...! " They both charge in with battle cries toward the She-Devil!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.8K 99 11
After the sudden disappearance of his Uncle Syuuji Ayako, Ken Ayako embarks on a journey to find him. He ends up finding more in depth about his Uncl...
48.5K 945 20
Ryuko Matoi is traumatized by the events that occurred during her last day with Senketsu. All of the information is too much to take in for a single...
73.7K 747 12
It's another day at Union Academy where our protagonist Y/n L/n attended being the only student his classmates deemed weak. That made him a target to...
6.3K 187 20
It's been almost nine years since the defeat of Aizen Mephestio. Y/N, Ryuko and the others have lived in a village high in the mountains, where Demon...