Ghouls (swissxsodo)

By Ky_Piggy

A short wattpad about the ghouls being the usual ghouls More

The new Ghouls
Morning
They're alive!
You suck
Sickness
Damn it...
Is this the end?
Apologies
Hospitalisation
Confessions
Risks and benefits
Heaven and Hell
Merry fucking Christmas
New year, new issues
Hotel
Marriage
1k special? 🤫
Friendship
Drama on the beach
The end

♡ 1K special ♡

139 5 5
By Ky_Piggy

   I keep my promises as good as I keep your mom in my bed♡. So here it is, the 1k special I kept talking about for the past 1 chapter 👁👄👁

Fuck you
Mr/s Author 💚

   Rain was eating breakfast in peace, a rare moment in history since every morning someone had to ruin the silence and start a new chapter of this legit categorised drama. Sadly, it didn't last long since Cirrus just came into the kitchen with a bunch of decorations.

RAIN: The fuck do you want, can't you see I'm eating?

CURRUS: It's meet and greet day!

RAIN: Fuck- Well, I completely forgot.

CIRRUS: I didn't even announce it, you couldn't have forgotten...

RAIN (laughs): Now it's your problem.

SWISS (walking downstairs): What's the issue?

RAIN: It's meet and greet day, but Copia is dead.

SWISS: Damn...

RAIN: Let's costume Aether in a papa costume and we'll pretend he's sick.

SWISS: Or cancel-

SODO (walks down the stairs, falls): What's the issue- (goes all the way down, making multiple thud sounds, there goes the last thud sound; everyone waits for him and then they start cheering when he thumbs up from the same position)

SWISS (laughs, checks up on him): You OK?

SODO (still facing the floor): Could be better.

SWISS (helps him get up, lifts him up): Up we go!

SODO: As I said, could be better.

SWISS: Awh, that hurt.

CIRRUS: Get right there and let's chat it up -- what are we gonna do?

SODO (grumpy): Sorry I'm late, Cirrus.

CIRRUS: We have a Meet and Greet appointment.

SODO: Just great- Wait, Copia's dead-

CIRRUS: Uh, that's the problem.

SWISS: Let's make Aethet dress up as Papa and pretend he's sick.

SODO: He has a broken leg.

SWISS: We could use that for the next... 4 months?

SODO (kisses him): You're genial!

SWISS (blushing): Sure am!

CIRRUS: So, we convience him and then we let the fans in.

RAIN: Categorically smart.

SODO: Here goes nothing.

   The time has come, they made sure everything was well hidden, the room was decorated and they locked every door in the ministry. Cirrus personally took care of the drinks and Cumulus helped her. There they were, sitting at their tables as fans formed crowds to meet them for who the fuck knows what time in their lives.

    The first person to Swiss's table was a girl that admitted she could do witchcraft for them. The ghoul joked with her and made sure she feels comfortable. In the end, he asked her for a representation, to whitch she asked what kind of representation. Swiss knew exactly what he wanted, so he just asked her for it. She just giggeld and said a few words in Latin, then she came to Sodo and gave him a bracelet. She chit chatted the ghoul and he put on his new bracelet. He didn't know why he felt so big for the chair suddenly. His feet were uncomfortable inside the leggings and his uniform felt deformed. He didn't pay attention and continued to greet the fans.

   Swiss didn't believe it worked until he looked to his right, seeing a beautiful woman with such some nice reliefs, he could paint her in each corner, like his Mona Lisa (yes, in both ways 🤔). He tried so hard not to laugh until he noticed the ghoul cross his legs and adjust his back's pose. Yup, that was the sign, it worked!

CIRRUS (looks at Sodo, then at Swiss): Damn, since when does Dew have such some nice features?

SWISS (can't keep his laughter): Since 5 minutes ago...

CIRRUS: How?

SWISS: The witchcraft girl, I asked her to do a representation.

CIRRUS: But it looks too realistic, he even crossed his feel and adjusted his back- wait, look at the hands' placent! (they looked at Dew, whose hands were places on his lap, pulling on the material under the table) Damn, poor thing!

SWISS: What's wrong?

CIRRUS: He doesn't have a daily pad...

SWISS: What's a daily pad?

CIRRUS: Like, y'know, a tampon for normal days.

SWISS: What for?

CIRRUS: When girls get excited or do extreme exercise, they... get a liquid... yeah...

SWISS: Wait so it's like-

CIRRUS: Shut up and check up on your fucking woman!

SWISS: What woman- Oh!

CUMULUS (giggles, joins the two): Dew-bae has such a nice body, how come I never noticed!

CIRRUS: It's the witchcraft girl, she did it!

CUMULUS: Let's thank her later as we should.

SWISS (laughs): I personally will buy her a flower field for that.

CUMULUS: Does she know?

SWISS: No.

CUMULUS (her smile fades): She's not wearing a bra... And the pants aren't her size...

SWISS (takes a close look, gasps, yells without intending too): ARE THESE NIPP- (Cirrus covers his mouth as he gets a nosebleed, visible over his makeup) Uhhh...

SODO (looks at him, in a very honeyed voice): What's wrong, dear?

SWISS (faints and falls with the chair as the fans start laughing) : She's hot...

SODO: Who's hot?

CIRRUS: You...

SODO: I've always looked like this, what do you mean?

CIRRUS (points to her chest): Ehem... Sodo?

SODO (looks down, noticed the chest size and the non-existent bra, covers her chest and pushes it down): What the hell?!?

RAIN (joins them): What's wrong- Damn, who's this hot chick, Swiss?

SODO: Rain, you're not helping!

RAIN: How does she know my name?

SODO: It's me, Dewdrop, you fucking idiot!

RAIN (gasps): Best day of our lives! (pulls Swiss's arm as he thumbs up from the floor)

SODO (notices Swiss, bends down): You OK there?

SWISS (looks up at her, takes a look at the feet and the chest, nosebleeds): Damn...

SODO (gasps, takes his mask off, covering his face as the fans were looking away to keep their anonymity, cleans his makeup and the blood): Swiss, what have you done, dear?

SWISS (puts his hand on her waist, measures the curve, closes his eyes and smiles as the blood was running down): I'm in the 9th heaven...

SODO (surprised): Why? What's wrong?

SWISS (tries to reach for the chest, but fails, tries even harder, even sits up and leans on the wall to touch it as Sodo watches him, blushing): I think I'm in heaven...

SODO (tries to take his hand off, but fails): Wha- (Swiss pulls her down and kisses her, to her surprise, whispering) We're in public, dear...

RAIN (takes the fans to his table): So, who wants to talk about what the hell just happened?

FAN no. 1 (smiles): I think he likes the feeling, I would too!

FAN no. 2 (pulls on her bra, pushing it up): Damn, I can do that too!

FAN no. 3 (pushes the two aside, making the girl fall): Who's the pretty woman in there and where's Sodo?

RAIN: Long explanation...

WITCHCRAFT GIRL (giggles): It was me, I'll keep the person anonime but they told me to turn Sodo into a hot woman, I just obeyed. He promised me he'll go on a date with me if I do that!

FAN no. 2 (unbottoms her shirt): I want a date too, why can't I do the same?

"COPIA" (laughs, puts a hand on her shoulder, she flinches and blushes): Don't worry, he's taken.

FAN no. 1: Cool, who's the lucky one?

FAN no. 2: Wait, what?!? Swiss's taken?!?

"COPIA": Yup, to that girl right there. Sodo felt sick and she offered to replace him, she's his sister, so say hi to this beautiful woman!

SWISS (puts his mask back on and waves to  the fans, they wave back and he lifts Sodo on his shoulder, then he slaps her ass): Damn tight and thick!

SODO (flinches and makes a discomfort sound): Swiss!

SWISS (leaving with her, she hits his back multiple times): Bye, ladies!

CIRRUS: Ain't a good sign...

RAIN: Uh, why? Doesn't this always happen?

CIRRUS: I think she hit her period...

CUMULUS: Should we-

CIRRUS: Absolutely, let's go.

CUMULUS: What if we walk on them?

CIRRUS: I don't wanna hear screams- (someone screams so loud, it sounds like they're dying) Too late... (runs upstairs with the other ghouls, finds Sodo crying as the bedsheets were full of blood) Dew?

SODO (scared): Yes?

CIRRUS (smiles, hugs her): Aw, someone got their first period!

SODO: Is that supposed to be a good thing.

CIRRUS: Depends...

SODO (clearly annoyed): What the fuck do you mean 'depends'?!? Am I dying?!?

CIRRUS: No, dear, you're on your period.

SODO (panicked): Wait, so it'll hurt? Will it hurt?

SWISS (hugs her tight and wipes a tear): Don't worry, you'll get over it soon.

SODO: What if it'll hurt?

CIRRUS: Pussies take painkillers, real women don't. Your choice.

SODO: Damn- (gets a period cramp, grips on her tum, her eyes are gouging out in agony) It-

SWISS (scared, hugs her and massages her tum): Does it hurt?

SODO: Very- (screams as the pain intensifies) It- It hurts!

CIRRUS (calm, ruffles her hair): Hey, don't worry. Cumulus, get her painkillers.

SODO (crying, barely breathing): It hurts...

CIRRUS: Just go to sleep and everything's gonna be alright.

SWISS (puts a blanket on her and Sodo, but Cirrus stops him): What?

CIRRUS: She can't sleep like that, you guys can't sleep like that! Loon at all the blood... ew...

CUMULUS (gives Sodo the painkillers and hands her some of her clothes and a tampon): I see your sizes got different, so we're gonna need new panties and a bra.

SODO: Don't worry, I can use my old ones.

CUMULUS (puts the clothes on the bed): Nuh-uh, you get a bra and we bring you a new pair of black thick panties.

SODO (unbottoms the uniform): OK...

SWISS (tries to take a look with the corner of his eyes, but Sodo slaps him): What was that for?

SODO (covers her chests with her hands): Stop being such a perv!

CUMULUS (gives her a bra and a pair of panties): Here you go, princess!

SODO (takes them, blushing): I think its a little too big...

CUMULUS: Absolutely not, I can adjust it for you!

SODO (covers Swiss's eyes with her palms): Only if this creep doesn't stare at me!

SWISS: I'm your boyfriend, Sodo!

SODO: And? Doesn't mean you can look at me... naked...

SWISS (covers his eyes, grumpy): Fine.

CUMULUS (takes the uniform off, notices that her chest wiggled; laughs a little and pinches the nipple): Ooh!

SODO: Ouch-

SWISS (turns around): What the hell is going- (notices her, blushes and nosebleeds) The hottest thing I've seen on earth-

SODO (covers her chest and pushes Cumulus's hand away): Stop staring! You could do that later!

SWISS (extends his arm towards her): Why was Cumulus pinching your nipples?

CUMULUS: I was testing if they can get hard.

SODO (blushing, feels her nipples get bigger and harder as she's trembling in the cold): What's the conclusion?

CUMULUS: Better than ever, I've never seen someone with such type of 'em!

SWISS: How. Do. They. Look. Like.

CUMULUS: She has big, pink nipples.

SWISS (nosebleeds even worse): All I wanted to hear!

SODO (takes the bra from her and tries to put it on): Let's stop wasting time.

CUMULUS (helps her as she pushes her knee on her back, pulls the straps): Done.

SODO: Was the back kick really necessarily?

CUMULUS: Absolutely, we don't want them flying and wiggling around when you're stomping on the stage with the guitar.

SODO (looks at the panties, notices they're thongs): Uhh, Cumulus, these are thongs...

SWISS (widen eyes, smiling like crazy): Where- (notices his girlfriend) Beautiful...

SODO (blushing as she felt him staring intensely, turns around, slaps his arm): What are you staring at?

SWISS: Honestly, your ass.

CUMULUS: I'll be right back, you get your pyjamas on.

SODO (puts her pyjamas on, Swiss grips on her leg): What is it, dear?

SWISS (pulls her under the blanket): You're hot as hell.

SODO (blushing, laughs): Thanks, but now I wanna sleep.

   The two ghouls pulled the blanket over themselves and started cuddling in peace. Sodo hugged Swiss's neck and he hugged her waist. The ghoulette slept well until she started having cramps. She tried to ignore them, but it hurted like hell, as if she couldn't even breath due to the pain ascendening in her body. She started crying as she couldn't move due to the cramps, trying not to wake the ghoul up, but utterly failing. The ghoul cupped her face in his palms and kissed her forehead. He tried to pull her closer, but it was too painful for the poor woman. Swiss found himself below Sodo, with her on top, just inches away from her chest. He felt his pants becoming tighter as she continued crying.

SODO (hugs his neck, doesn't realise her chest is suffocating him): Why is your belt poking me?

SWISS (blushing, even harder; takes it off): Done.

SODO (kisses his head): It's not any different, what is that thing? (tries to move, but he stops her) Huh-

SWISS (a moan escapes his mouth as he is suffocating in pleasure): Dont even think about moving...

SODO: What is that thing?

SWISS (bites thru the bra): Nothing relevant, but if you want, you can check up on it.

SODO (looks down as Swiss waits for her to realise; she sees the tent): Oh, Swiss, I'm sorry!

SWISS (pats her head, blushing): You're gonna kill me this way...

SODO (blushes): Is there any way I could help you?

SWISS (smiles): There is actually.

SODO: How?

SWISS (takes her hand and puts it on the higher part of his foot): You know how to do your job.

SODO: I'm on my period.

SWISS: I wanna eat it. (I promise I never tasted -- I won't reveal the source -- but does anyone else know what it tastes like 👁👄👁?)

SODO (moves her hand around the area): I dare you.

SWISS (instantly sits up and pins her under himself, pulls the elastic on her pants lower): I never refuse dares.

SODO (surprised, moves around as her chest wiggles with every move): Wait, wha- (he gets his hand inside the pantie and pushes two fingers inside) One...

SWISS (retracts one): Just one?

SODO (looks away): One more, stupid!

SWISS (pushes two more): Like this, someone's feeling big, huh.

SODO (stretches her back towards him as she moans loudly): Swiss~

SWISS (smiles, moves his fingers faster): What?

SODO (moans repetitively as she kisses Swiss passionately): You're so good... damn~

SWISS (smiles widely as he pulls the fingers out and licks them): And you're so tasty~

SODO (blushing): You're crazy!

SWISS (takes her whole pyjama off): All over you.

SODO: You can't do this, I'm on my period!

SWISS: Nuh-uh, I didn't ask what your phases are, my moon, I didn't ask anything at all.

SODO (irony): Why 'moon' and not 'sun', am I not enough for you?

SWISS (laughs): No, you're gonna be painted white all over.

SODO (blushing): Who's gonna paint me?

SWISS: I am, but I'll need your help, beautiful.

SODO (smiles): Aight.

SWISS (pulls her arm towards himself): You know what to do.

SODO (smiles as she unzips his pants and gets a hand inside the boxers): Ready?

SWISS: Me, always.

SODO (pulls it out and grabs on his jean's): Have fun, but don't kill me like that.

SWISS: Kill you, you're the one killing me. How am I supposed to kill you?

SODO: Suffocating me, I suppose.

SWISS: Great idea! Rise and shine baby, nothing we're becoming one for once!

RAIN (knocks on the wall): Leave the poor woman alone and go fuck yourself. Sodo, you OK in there?

SODO (laughs a little): Totally, I like it.

SWISS (notices the blood streaming down her leg, bends down and kisses the tip of her cunt as she stretches, pushing her waist towards him): Open up for me.

SODO (spreads her feet wide open and he licks every corner of her outsides, she moans and grips on his shirt; there comes the idea, she bends down and starts sucking him off): Could you be any slower?

SWISS (surprised, moans as he lifts his hands towards her ass, squishing it): You're one smart ass, but I'm the top here.

SODO: You said you'd like me on top of you, didn't you?

SWISS (pushes her even lower on his body): Has anyone told you you're such a beautiful girl?

SODO (continues to suck): No, but I think I'm done there.

SWISS (rolls her over, putting her on top of his torso): There we go. (He just grips on the bed's footer as Sodo moves up and down on top of him) Damn, you're moving nice. (watches her chest going up and down with every move, starts thrusting faster, she moans) I'm staring to like this a lot.

SODO (her voice gets cut off as he thrusts faster and faster): Damn~

RAIN (hits the wall, yelling): LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE!

SODO (laughs): Shush Rain, I heard you last night!

RAIN: So will the girls if you won't stop-

HELVET (opens Rain's door): What is mommy saying?

RAIN: You see, Swiss is A LITTLE TOO EXCITED to let mommy sleep and you musn't enter the room.

PYRO (curious): I heard them saying some stuff about... tasting period?

RAIN (screams): AH GROSS! EW!

PYRO: I wonder what it tastes like.

HELVET: Me too.

RAIN: Ask your father later.

SWISS (laughs): It tastes amazing, especially your mom's!

RAIN: SWISS!

SWISS (ignores him, smiles): How about I take the top, you seem a little tired.

SODO (rolls over, kisses him): Phew, thanks.

SWISS (positions himself, hugs her tits): Nice tits, can I milk them?

SODO (ironical): Nice dick, can I milk it.

SWISS: Only if I can do yours.

SODO (laughs): Bet- (Swiss starts thrusting faster and faster as her chest is wiggling with every move) Swissss~ I think I'm-

SWISS (blushing): Girls don't cum.

SODO: Oh, I think they do- (he pulls out and Sodo pours period with a transparent liquid in it) Lesson learnt-

SWISS: YUMMY-

SODO (pushes his head away as she closes her feet): Don't even think!

SWISS: I'm close too, don't worry.

SODO: Finish yourself.

SWISS (continues, watches Sodo as her boobs are wiggling again, he grips on them and eventually realises): Uh, Spitfire?

SODO: Yeah?

SWISS (can't hold it anymore, moans as Sodo gasps): Damn, nice round.

SODO (turns around, shocked): Are you insane?!?

SWISS: Maybe, why?

SODO: You... What if I?...

SWISS: Not now, you promised me you'll let me touch your chest.

SODO: Did I- (he starts sucking on her nipples as the piercings move around) Stop it!

SWISS (continues): No thanks.

SODO (lays her head on the pillow): Stop it, we should go to sleep.

SWISS: No round 2?

SODO: No, I can barely breathe, get me a new tampon and we're done for today.

CIRRUS (enters the room, sees the two cuddled in bed): I just came to tell you that we finished the meet and greet. Aether covered Copia pretty well.

SODO: Damn, nice! Sorry for being absent but you can blame this idiot for that.

SWISS: Yeah, I'm not sorry at all, if we came back later, you would've been tired as fuck and yeah.

CIRRUS: Nighty night, dears! The painkillers are in the kitchen if you need them, Sodo!

SODO: Thanks, Cirrus!

I HATE MYSELF BUT YEAH, I DID IT! I SUCK AT WRITING STUFF LIKE THIS BUT I DID IT FOR THE 1K SPECIAL SO ENJOY IT CUZ I CAN'T ANYMOREEEE 🫀

Lots of love,
Fuck you 💚
Mr/s. Author

Also, if yall want my insta account it's
_sofia._.2009_
and
ur.avaragemetalhead 😊💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5K 35
𓆩*𓆪 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𓆩*𓆪 ꒰ ͜͡➸ she just wanted her music. they didn't like that. so she found someone else...
671K 8.2K 119
Book 1. Heavy smut warning. this book is a warning itself 🥲 Aether Sodo Swiss Rain Mountain Cumulus Cirrus Sunshine Best rank: #5 in ghouls
110K 1.1K 80
Ghost band oneshots requests closed A lot of smut
101K 3.3K 48
After a traumatic incident that happened in the church when (Y/n) was 15 she is now mute and unable to speak four years later. After she ran away fro...