My angel [Solar x Ruin] (AU)

By S0L4RV01D

So in this universe Eclipse got to Solar before he could defend himself so hes dead- but hes Ruin's guardian... More

Chapter 1: That Psycho..
Chapter 2: Am I going Insane?
Chapter 3: Can you hear me?
Chapter 4: What is this feeling?
Chapter 5: Get ahold of yourself!
Chapter 7: Somethings off...
Chapter 8: Long night
Chapter 9: A little shock
Chapter 10: My Love ♥
SOLAR X RUIN DISCORD!!
Chapter 11: That escalated quickly..
Chapter 12: My love...?

Chapter 6: I'm not crazy-- I swear!

457 19 19
By S0L4RV01D

So...

Something happened...

I was talking to Solar in the back as normal. I was telling him about sharks and asking what his favorite type of shark was. I had continued to ramble for a while. When I really get into my rambles, I typically close my eyes. That was one of those moment. So since my eyes were closed, I couldn't see that Solar was trying to signal me.

Solar was pointing behind me and he looked pretty distraught. Once I had opened my eyes i saw him and looked behind me. I had seen Sun and Moon, just standing there. They looked quite concerned. I was about to speak, but then I realized.

They cant see Solar.

I LOOK LIKE I WAS TALKING TO MYSELF!!

Uh oh...

" Uh.. R-Ruin?? " You doing alright? " Sun looked down at me. (as I was sitting on the ground)

" A-ah- Uhm.. "

Moon looked at me suspiciously. " You seem to be taling to yourself there. " He pointed at Solar, he didn't know that he was there.

" Uh- N-no! I-I was- uh... I was on a ph-phone call! Y-yeah...- A-a phone call! heheh...

Sun tilted his head. " With who..? "

" Uhh... M-m-matinence..? " I smiled nervously.

" And you were talking about sharks... with matinence..? "

" O-oh! w-was I? Heheh.. Sometimes i just start to rant without even n-noticing!! heh- " I did the finger thing that Earth does. " OH LOOK THEY HUNG UP!! HEHEHHH OOPS... "

" Ookay..- Well we just came to check in on you. see how you're doing after... y'know. "

" Oh! I'm- just- doing as well a-as I c-can be!! "

HAHAHA WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN???

" Ooookaayyy... " Sun looks at me with concern.

Moon chimes in, " I also tagged along to let you know that Solar should be fixed in a few days. I've fixed all I can at the moment but I've ordered him a new motherboard and voice box. I can try to transfer his memories onto it but.. there's no promises. "

' A-ah! A-alright! W-well thank you for stopping by, " I stand up " I can assure you I'm doing just dandy!! " I gently nudge them towards the door.

WHAT THE HELL IS DANDY?!!

" W-wait-! A-are you sure you're doing okay? You seem a b- "

I gently push them out and shut the door before he can finish.

I put my back against the door and breathe a sigh of relief as i slide down to the floor.

" You were on a call with matinence huh? Good save. " Solar smirks

" Oh shut up! " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 411 8
Luz and [Y/N] had always been the weirdos of the school. They both shared the same wacky views on life and loved everything to do with fantasy. The...
40.3K 421 13
The art is not mine, because I suck at drawing. This is sort of a sequel to "Do You Even Know?" The shy co-host X has been crushing on Four, ever si...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...