MEERAB SIRF MERI

By Zainyyy1234

The most powerful feudal Lord of hyderabad , murtasim khan becomes obsessed with a young brave girl named mee... More

Teaser
introduction part 1
introduction part 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
farewell outfits
im confused
Episode 3 (part 1)
im really sorry
important
Episode 4
Armaan
Episode 5 ( murtasims p.o.v) ( part 1)
Episode 5 ( part 2)
just incase ur curious
Episode 6
Episode 7
i need ur help with the next chapter
Episode 9 ( wedding night part 1 )
Episode 10 (wedding night part 2 )
Episode 11 ( 15 +) possessive side of murtasim
Episode 12 (contract)
,IMPORTANT

EPISODE 8

644 51 10
By Zainyyy1234

When suddenly the most unexpected thing happened...

A loud voice echoed throughout the hall making everyone turn their heads around to see the source of the disruption...

Everyone stared in confusion except waqas , anila and meerab who looked in shock and horror except mirha who stood there smiling .....
_________________________________________

Everyone stood there too stunned to speak and within no time little whispers could be heard echoing throughout the hall as rumours started brewing about the mysterious man  who had been standing still for 5 whole minutes now , his gaze boring holes in her soul as he slowly approached her .....

He felt his heart had been ripped out of his chest at the view infront of him 💔....

He slowly made his way to the center of the stage where the love of his life sat , her henna covered hands over her mouth , her eyes watering as she registered the man standing infront of her , his hair disheleved , his eyes blazing red , his fists digging into his very own flesh at the sight of her quivering red lips covered with a blood red veil that said " murtasim khan's bride" .....

Murtasim's blood boiled at the sight of a strange man gazing deeply at his wife , MURTASIM KHAN'S BRIDE.... 
And within no time murtasim flung up from his seat , his eyes darkened black as he held the man by his collar , gritting his teeth as he roared and moved infront of meerab blocking his view...

" who are you and how dare you to - .... before he could finish maa begum still confused hurried to his side placing her warm hands on his shoulder trying to prevent him from creating a scene .......

Waqas and anila soon made their way to them , after a few long seconds finally releasing him from murtasim strong as steel grip ....

Armaan gazed confidently into his eyes , hate and anger swirling in his eyes as waqas gripped onto his arm...

Waqas: woh actually this is meerabs cousin , he came from America to attend her wedding and were sorry armaan  beta you were late so we had to start the nikkah without you"... said waqas his vojce laced with guilt as he looked pleadingly at Armaan who felt betrayed and stared unbelievably at everyone .....

He gently pushed waqas's hands off him and looked at murtasim's khan eyes as if challenging him...

He moved closer to him ....

Armaan: you truly have no shame destroying an innocent girls life .. how much is the money? Tell me ? Go ahead I will pay u as much as u want but no way in hell will I let u marry meerab"...

Waqas and Anila stood there shocked whilst mirha fiddled with her dupatta anxiously praying for everything to work accordingly to her plan as she sat next to a shocked  meerab to comfort her , meerab felt bits of her heart shattering,  she was torn between her family and love , she couldn't put Armaan in danger and neither could see him hurt , she knew she had to do something quick...

This was the last straw for murtasim as he could no longer hold his anger back , he suddenly jumped onto armaan taking everyone by surprise as he landed his infamous punches on his face making his lower lip bleed and his face turned blue as he choked his neck completely ignoring the hands trying to push him off her or the distant screams echoing in the hall....

" MEERAB BELINGS TO ME TO MURTASIM KHAN , WHOEVER DARES EVEN LOOKS AT HER THEY WONT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY" his voice boomed throughout the hall making everyone frightened as he spoke dangerously and possessively ....

Just as he pulled the gun out of his sherwani , a sweet rose fragrance hit his nostrils as he felt soft hands wrap around the gun and as he looked up he saw meerab standing there her eyes fuming with anger and guilt as she took the gun away from murtasim as soon as his grip loosened and looked sadly at the armaan
who sat up trying to catch his breath....

Anila sat next to him trying to get him up as waqas tried to calm murtasim down as maa begum called everyone deciding it was best to send the guests away for now to prevent any news leaking out to the social media..

Murtasimmlooked at her face , he felt himself calm down at the sight of her , he had the sudden a
Yrge to put his head in the crook of her neck and sniffle her seducing scent , he was soo lost he didn't even notice when the gun had been snatched away from him....

But soon he felt anger take over him again as he saw the gun in her hands , so she came just to save this man? She cared about this so called amraan? Murtasim felt his blood boiled as he stood up ..

Armaan was going to punch him when waqas folded his hands infront of him begging him to not create a scene..

Maa begum after handling the crowd rushed to murtasim " what the hell is happening? ... she then turned to armaan " you know murtasim isn't marrying meerab just because of that , meerab will always be treated like the daughter of this house  ?" ...

Armaan clenched his jaw as he turned towards meerab " well let's ask meerab then , do u want to marry murtasimz?" He quickly said his tongue  burning at the thought of meerab becoming someone else's....

Meerab removed her veil in one go and stared confidently into murtasims eyes as his eyes blazed , he didn't want anyone looking at his women especially without a veil..

Meerab spoke " I'm ready to marry murtasim please leave Armaanz" her voice chokedout as she tried to act brave and strong whilst not breaking eye contact with murtasim as he smirked and soon the guards took Armaan away .

Armaan" don't worry meerab I will come to get you!" Meerabs eyes watered as she looked at Armaan , soon murtasims smirk turned into a frown as he saw meerab looking at Armaan being taken away....

He held her biceps turning her face around to him and whispered in her ears ..

" you made the right choice by choosing me but you will be punished for looking at another man meri jaan ?" He smirked evilly as he let her go and just as he turned around meerab retorted back..

Meerab" yeh toh waqt batayega murtasim khan ke saza kisko mili gey" she smirked....

Maa begum looked at waqas as he he told her the truth making maa begum feel more guilty but she knew for Meerabs safety she had to make sure murtasim doesn't find out ....

Soon the nikkah happened as murtasim and meerab coldly answered and signed the document whilst staring into each others eyes....

After the nikkah maa begum patted meerabs head lovingly and asked maryam to take meerab inside.....

Maryam slowly held her lehnga from one side whilst mirha held the other edge pf it as meerab walked emotionlessly , maryam felt sympathy for her as she side hugged her and whispered a sorry to meerab , she started to hate her own brother , how could someone be soo cruel to destroy a girls life thought maryam as she walked meerab to her room whilst making sure to keep her thoughts and questions to herself as this wasn't the best time...

She entered the room,  the smell of fresh roses hit her nose as she entered the room,  it was gorgeous,  meerab had always loved roses but right now the sight of them only sent cold water down her spine and made her want to throw up ....

Maryam helped her sit on the bed as she suddenly hugged meerab and then walked off with mirha who looked helplessly at her sister...

Meerab sat there , her ,mind filled with hatred , she knew she had to do this , she couldn't put her family's or armaans life in danger , she hated herself for doing such a thing to Armaan , she had always herself as Armaans bride but it seemed like destiny has other plans , she bit her lower lips as a lone tear escaped her eye , but no , she wasn't going to let the beast see her weaker side...

Your punishment starts from today, whispered meerab as she sat there clutching hardly onto the little knife she had found at the kept in the fruit basket as she stepped into the room,  she had made sure to discreetly grab it whilst no one was looking....

Murtasim had just finished yelling over the phone , ordering his loyal men to find all the information about that Armaan , " I will kill u bastard with my own hands" gritted murtasim as he smoked , Inhaling the scent of the smoky cigarette but even that didn't calm him down but then he remembered his sweet wife's scent which took less than a second to calm whim down,  his face broke out into a grin as he thought of his wife , " MINE " he growled as he took one last puff of the cigarette and threw it away , making his way inside the bedroom....

The door creaked open catching meerabs attention as she had the knife underneath her lehenga and stared up to see a hot as hell looking demon approaching her in small steps ..

" let's punish u first for looking at another male " smirked murtasim as he took a step towards Meerab...

What do u think would happen next ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.2K 23
This is different from Terebin story. Murtasim Khan 28 years old CEO of Khan Empire Cold and Arrogant beast perfect boyfriend of Meerab Meerab Ahmed...
114K 5K 41
Murtasim, shackled by the chains of filial obedience, nurtures a hidden love for Meerab, whose unwavering commitment to justice eclipses family tradi...
79.2K 4.6K 33
He's the man of his words, An arrogant Man with so much power in his hands and she's an soft-hearted girl, who believes in fairytale. What will happe...
25.3K 1.4K 18
Yours Truly, KMK is a Tere Bin AU. The story would revolve around Meerab and Murtasim. If names could be given to twin flames or two people. It woul...