Voice Of Gaza ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

By Hope_In_Gaza_07

I'll try my best to spread information of the genocide that's taking place in Palestine as I'm writing this... More

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
26th December 2023
25th December 2023
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Another War Crime
27th December 2023
๐† ๐€ ๐™ ๐€
28th December 2023
28th December 2023
๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Another Massacre!
Please Read! - 83rd day of the Al-Aqsa Flood
29th December 2023
Please Read! 28-12-2023
29th December 2023
30th December 2023
PLEASE READ - ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
30th December 2023
31th December 2023
Article about ๐‡๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ by the New York Times
๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐†๐š๐ณ๐š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
2nd Janaury 2024
๐’๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ค๐ก ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๏ผ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
3rd January 2024
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ก
3rd January 2024
4th January 2024
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ)
6th January 2024
The Resistance
7th January
The Resistance
The Resistance.
Telegram Channel
Yasmeen From Gaza

8th-9th January

17 5 0
By Hope_In_Gaza_07

Translation:

"Here ends my journalistic coverage, as seeking safety with family is a thousand times better than seeking a story to tell to a world that knows neither feeling nor humanity. May God have mercy on my fellow journalists, and I hereby announce the cessation of my journalistic work in this senseless war."

~

The occupation forces have been attempting to advance in the vicinity of Khaled bin Al-Walid School and Al-Ashreen Street in Al-Nuseirat Camp since this morning.

~

Netanyahu in the government session: "We have a problem with leaks, and I am not prepared to continue this way. Therefore, I have directed the promotion of a law that will require everyone who sits in the ministries and security discussions, including political and professional ranks, to undergo a lie detector test."

~

About 63 martyrs, including 14 children, in Israeli air raids and artillery shelling on areas in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

~

The Ministry of Health in Gaza: Israeli drones fired at the building of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital and its surroundings.

~

Breaking | "Doctors Without Borders": The increasing violence by Israel in the city of Hebron in the West Bank creates a "nightmarish" environment for Palestinians amid house demolitions, movement restrictions, and lack of access to healthcare (Tweet).

~

Breaking | "Yedioth Ahronoth": Since October 7, about 278,000 Israelis have applied for weapon permits to the Ministry of National Security.

~

The Head of the Executive Council in Hezbollah: Targeting the Meron base is not the only response to the assassination of Al-Arouri, and there will be additional responses.

~

Netanyahu in the government session: "I say to our enemies and friends alike - we will not stop the war until we complete all our objectives."

~

Benny Gantz: "The situation where residents of the northern border settlements cannot return to their homes requires an urgent solution. The world should remember that Hezbollah initiated the escalation. Israel is interested in a political solution, and if that does not happen, the State of Israel and the Israeli army will eliminate the threat. All members of the War Cabinet agree on this stance."

~

The Government Media Office: The number of martyred journalists has risen to 110 since the beginning of the genocidal war on the Gaza Strip, following the martyrdom of journalist Ali Salem Abu Ajwa by Israeli occupation bombing of Gaza City during his journalistic coverage.

~

Al-Quds Brigades: We bombarded a gathering of soldiers and Zionist enemy vehicles with a barrage of mortar shells in the Al-Kateeba area, central Khan Yunis.

~

Head of Hezbollah's Executive Council Hashem Safi al-Din: What happened yesterday was an initial response, and not the full response, to the targeting of the Hamas leader Sheikh Saleh al-Arouri and his brothers in the southern suburbs, indicating that additional responses are expected by the enemy.

~

Israeli media: Reports of a building in the Metula settlement being hit by a rocket fired from southern Lebanon.

~

Ministry of Health: Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir al-Balah is under direct threat and targeting from Israeli drones.

~

Breaking | Lebanese Hezbollah: We targeted an Israeli tank in Rweisat al-Asi with Kornet missiles, causing its hit, burning, destruction, and casualties among its crew.

~

Head of the Israeli trade union "Histadrut," Arnon Bar-David, announces the closure of economic facilities for 100 minutes in solidarity with the Israelis held in Gaza. According to the Public Hebrew Radio, the decision came after Bar-David met with representatives of the Israeli prisoners' families and at their request, on the occasion of 100 days in captivity next week.

~

U.S. State Department spokesperson: Qatar is an important partner in ongoing efforts to release hostages in the Gaza Strip.

~

U.S. State Department: Blinken in Qatar to continue efforts based on the strong relationship between Washington and Doha.

~

The Ministry of National Economy in Rafah Governorate will announce tonight a new mechanism to control prices in the markets to prevent monopolization and exploitation.

Preliminary reports indicate that two Israeli soldiers were injured in a ramming operation at the Jib checkpoint northwest of Jerusalem.

~

41 martyrs arrived at the Al-Shifa Medical Complex this morning due to the Israeli bombardment on the northern Gaza Strip and Gaza City.

~

Reuters: Blinken will press Arab countries to participate in the reconstruction and management of Gaza, and will listen to the positions of those countries before presenting the proposal to the Israelis.

~

Breaking | Lebanese Hezbollah: We targeted the Marj site with appropriate weapons and achieved a direct hit.

~

Hezbollah: We targeted the 'Shoumera' barracks with appropriate weapons and achieved direct hits.

Hezbollah: We targeted the Israeli military barracks in Zar'it with Burkan missiles and achieved direct hits.

~

Israeli airstrike near Nasser Medical Hospital in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, in Khan Yunis.

~

Occupation planes launch an airstrike on Al-Ghafari Tower in Gaza City.

~

Photos | As part of the operation 'The Gallant Knight'... The launch of the largest project for distributing winter clothing to the displaced people in the shelter centres in the Gaza Strip, funded and supported by the United Arab Emirates."

[There are more photos but I can't add them as Wattpad has only 20 photos limit."

~

Three large explosions were heard in Gaza City and the northern part of the Strip following bombings carried out by the occupying forces over the last half hour, with the targets unknown.

~

Channel 12 Israel: Preliminary reports of gunfire at a car that attempted to ram a number of soldiers in the Jordan Valley, with the perpetrator martyred.

~

Breaking | Soroka Israeli Hospital: We have received 8 soldiers injured in Gaza battles in the past 24 hours.

Breaking | Soroka Israeli Hospital: Since the beginning of the war, we have received 2478 wounded, 14 of them in serious condition, and we continue to treat 35.

~

Breaking | The Islamic Resistance in Iraq: We attacked a vital target in occupied Haifa with a long-range developed cruise missile.

~

Breaking | The Chief of Staff of the Israeli Army: We are inflicting a heavy price on Hezbollah and if war breaks out, I apologize for the interruption. Continuing with the translations:

Breaking | The Chief of Staff of the Israeli Army: We are inflicting a heavy price on Hezbollah and if war breaks out, we will fight fiercely.

Breaking | The Chief of Staff of the Israeli Army: We will create a new reality in the north and restore security to the residents, even if it requires opening an additional front.

~

Breaking | Channel 12 Israel: The Israeli Defense Minister assured the families of the captured soldiers that the war would not end before the return of all prisoners.

~

Breaking | Israeli aircraft carry out a fiery encirclement and launch a series of violent raids on Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip.

~

Breaking | Israeli Army: Damage to the 'Merom' air surveillance base attacked by Hezbollah, but no threat to its operational continuity (Statement).

~

Hebrew Radio quoting families of prisoners held in Gaza who returned from Qatar: Our meetings were very positive.

~

The Palestinian Prisoners' Club: Since last night until this Monday morning, Israeli occupation forces have carried out a wide arrest operation, detaining at least (40) citizens from the West Bank, including former prisoners.

~

UNRWA: The total number of UNRWA employees killed since the beginning of the war on the Gaza Strip has reached 146.

UNRWA: Since October 7, 2023, up to 1.9 million people (or more than 85% of the population) have been displaced in various parts of the Gaza Strip, some multiple times.

Breaking | UN Coordinator for Famine Prevention: The risk of famine in Gaza is increasing every day, and time is running out.

Breaking | UN Coordinator for Famine Prevention: There is an urgent need for a ceasefire in Gaza for humanitarian reasons.

~

Prime Minister Mohammed Shtayyeh: The issue of tax revenues is at a standstill. Biden, Jake Sullivan, Blinken, and several world leaders have intervened, but Israel still rejects the U.S. administration's proposals, like transferring these funds to Norway for them to hand over to us. We agreed to this, but Israel refused. Last month, the tax revenues were about 750 million shekels, from which Israel deducted about 517 million and sent us the remainder, which we refused to receive. I hope this issue, which has been ongoing for more than two months, will be resolved.

~

Ben Gvir: The War Council is not authorized to announce the transition to limited operations in the Gaza Strip.

~

World Health Organization: Intense bombing, movement restrictions, and communication cuts make the delivery of medical supplies almost impossible.

~

Five martyrs and several injured in the occupation's targeting of a group of citizens in the Zawayda area in central Gaza Strip.

~

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12: The Defense Minister confirms the Israeli army's transition to the third phase of the war in northern Gaza Strip.

~

The number of martyrs in an Israeli bombing of a car in Rafah rises to 3.

~

Iranian Ambassador in Syria: We received a U.S. message 10 days ago through a Gulf state proposing a settlement regarding the entire region.

Iranian Ambassador in Syria: A Gulf state delivered Washington's message and sent a high-level delegation to Tehran to discuss the details of the message.

Iranian Ambassador in Syria: The U.S. message included an offer that starts with not expanding the scope of the war as a basis for resolving regional crises.

Iranian Ambassador in Syria: Our response to the American offer was that Tehran's allies have the right to determine their own destiny and that of their peoples.

~

Five martyrs from the Al-Najjar family inside the Mohammed Al-Durrah school in Qizan Al-Najjar and several injured, with ambulance crews unable to reach them due to the presence of occupation vehicles in the vicinity.

~

The mother of Al Arabiya correspondent Ahmed Al Batta and several family members were martyred in an Israeli bombardment on Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip.

~

The martyrs at the European Hospital in Khan Yunis are:
1. Eid Salah Sharab
   2. Abdel Samaa Asaad Sharab
   3. Ramadan Salah Sharab
   4. Mohammed Abdullah Maamar
   5. Sami Bilal Abu Isa
   6. Ahmed Mohammed Al Masri (child)
   7. Abdel Karim Al Masri (child)
   8. Mohammed Shaat
   9. Hamza Abdel Karim Al Shaer
   10. Sawsan Al Shaer
   11. Rana Tameem Al Batta
   12. Ahmed Abdel Karim Al Shaer
   13. Lamar Abdel Karim Al Shaer
   14. Jana Abdel Karim Al Shaer

~

Gallant clarifies: In the northern Gaza Strip, we will soon move from intensive manoeuvring to special operations.

~

Breaking | Al Jazeera correspondent: The Israeli airstrike on the town of Kharbata Salam targeted a prominent field commander in Hezbollah.

~

The martyrdom of journalist Abdullah Iyad Breis and several family members following the bombing of their house in Khan Yunis Camp.

~

The vehicle targeted by the Israeli airstrike in Khirbet Salim contained Hezbollah field commander Wissam al-Taweel, known as 'Jawad'.

~

Reuters, citing three security sources: A senior official in Hezbollah's Radwan unit was killed.

~

A drone targets a displaced woman in a shelter schoolyard near Nasser Hospital, causing her serious injuries.

~

Urgent | Four martyrs were recovered from Al-Labdawi Street in the western line of Khan Yunis.

~

Urgent | Israeli military spokesperson to The New York Times: The army has begun a new, less intense phase of fighting in Gaza.

Urgent | Israeli military spokesperson to The New York Times: The intensity of operations in northern Gaza has indeed started to decline.

The government decides in its weekly meeting in Ramallah to manage public affairs as if in a state of emergency. The government resolves in its meeting to fulfill its obligations towards employees in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, as well as to prisoners and families of martyrs, as per the available funds. The government instructs ministers to explain to employees the difficult exceptional circumstances we are living through, the details and government obligations, and their role in overcoming this difficult phase. Ministers and senior officials are requested to communicate with the sectors of society they represent in the provinces for this purpose.

~

The Israeli military spokesperson informed The New York Times that Israel has entered a new phase in the conflict, referred to as the third phase.

~

The military operation will now focus on Khan Yunis and Deir al-Balah.

~

The High Commissioner for Human Rights expressed concern about the rising number of media workers killed in Gaza.

~

The Israeli Broadcasting Authority reported that two Israelis, including a soldier, were lightly injured due to shelling from southern Lebanon this morning.

~

A large rocket barrage was launched from the Gaza Strip.

~

Urgent | The occupying army announces the killing of four of its soldiers during the battles with the resistance in the Gaza Strip.

~

URGENT | The German Foreign Minister from Cairo: Egypt plays a major role in the release of prisoners and negotiating a truce in Gaza."

URGENT | The German Foreign Minister: The suffering of the Palestinian people in Gaza cannot continue, and we need to take concrete measures today and now.

URGENT | The German Foreign Minister: Germany and Egypt agree that Gaza and the West Bank belong to the Palestinians.

URGENT | The German Foreign Minister says they will head to Rafah today (Reuters).

URGENT | The German Foreign Minister: It is necessary to ensure that aid reaches the residents of Gaza.

~

Publication allowed: The headquarters of the Northern Brigade in the occupying army located in Safed was hit after Hezbollah targeted the site.

~

The Ministry of Health in Gaza: The number of victims of the Israeli aggression has risen to 23,210 martyrs and 59,167 injured.

~

A residential tower and commercial buildings in the center of Khan Yunis were destroyed following intense Israeli bombing.

~

The Israeli Army: The Air Force bombed infrastructure in Kafr Kila and a cell for launching drones from South Lebanon.

~

Reuters, citing a senior official at the World Health Organization: There is grave concern about the detention of 66 health workers in Gaza.

~

Reuters about a WHO official in Gaza: The health system is collapsing very rapidly.

~

The occupying army announces the death of 5 soldiers and officers in the battles of the Gaza Strip, bringing the officially announced death toll since dawn today to 9.

~

Israeli Army Radio: Two drones attacked the Northern Command headquarters in Safed and one of them did not explode.

~

Army Radio: 6 of the dead announced today were killed in an explosion inside a tunnel in Al-Bureij in the central Gaza Strip.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 9
Just to remind my readers and the people who come across this, that this is not real and made up. I am not writing about facts or truthfulness. So, p...
1K 75 29
I heard someone go on the game at the suicide bridge that Colby and I were at. I turn and face the person. The person looked like they were going to...
41 0 10
This book was written right after the 9/11 attacks that were staged in the two big cities of the United States of America in 2001 and it was explaine...
4.7K 296 81
A loving spouse. A healer. How does this person cope with evil villains willing to destroy everything? They convicted the victim... now how does the...