Time Traveling Through the 70...

By gadiskukang

Title: Time Traveling Through the 70s《穿越七十年代小日子》 Author: běi qiáomù jiǔ《北乔木玖》 Description: As Concubine Qi of... More

Chapter 1 The Marriage Exchange
Chapter 2 Unexpected results
Chapter 3 The beginning of new life
Chapter 4 This husband is not too bad
Chapter 5 Adapting to the new life (unedited )
Chapter 6 Separation and independence (unedited )
Chapter 7 Han Xiuying's cooking skills (unedited )
Chapter 9 Textbooks and rags (unedited )
Chapter 8 Novel Cognition (unedited )
Chapter 10 Go to town (unedited )
Chapter 11 Harvest (unedited)
Chapter 12 Binzi's prey (unedited)
Chapter 13 Why is it not martial arts? (unedited)
Chapter 14 Yams for money (unedited)
Chapter 15 Money Lost (unedited)
Chapter 16 Those thieves (unedited)
Chapter 17 Final Result (unedited)
Chapter 19 Next Plan (unedited)
Chapter 20 Something happened in the county (unedited)
Chapter 21 Follow-up (unedited)
Chapter 22 The old man in the bullpen (unedited)
Chapter 23 Entering the city again (unedited)
Chapter 24 will enter V tomorrow, January 3rd (unedited)
Chapter 25 Accident
Chapter 26 Honeysuckle (unedited)
Chapter 27 Fight on your own (unedited)
Chapter 28 Excitement (unedited)
Chapter 29: Misfortune and blessing (unedited)
Chapter 30: Blessings and misfortunes (unedited)
Chapter 31 Pig Hunting (unedited)
Chapter 32 Results (unedited)
Chapter 33 Going into the mountains to share the meat (unedited)
Chapter 34: Rich people change (unedited)
Chapter 35 Calculation (unedited)
Chapter 36 Detained (unedited)
Chapter 37 Causes and Consequences (unedited)
Chapter 38 Meeting (unedited)
Chapter 39 Han Ling beats someone up (unedited)
Chapter 40 Medicine (unedited)

Chapter 18 Meeting big money for the first time (unedited)

45 0 0
By gadiskukang

  Let's not talk about the skills that Han Xiuying has practiced so far. Just talking about these foods are all good things. Seeing that his father and brothers were very satisfied with their meal, Xu Minghai couldn't help but smile.

  After dinner, Father Xu watched his capable sons go back leisurely. Originally, Brother Xu, Brother Xu and Xu Minghai could just go together, but the third child, Xu Minghu, also wanted to take a look with great interest. Although it takes a long time to walk to the county, there are few in the village who often go to the county, and few go to the town. If you go once and talk for a long time, you will be envied.

  The four brothers drove the donkey on the road happily talking and laughing. Xu Minghai didn't stop talking along the way. This time he went with hope and this time he went to exchange money.

  Xu Minghai led the way to the purchasing station and asked his brothers to wait a moment. He went in to find Brother Li, the purchaser. Brother Li happened to be at work today. When Xu Minghai entered, he saw someone and pulled him out directly. "Hello, Brother Li, come on." This time, thanks to Brother Li, I helped ask if our purchasing station collects yams. This time our brothers went up the mountain to search for many days and got some."

  Xu Minghai asked Brother Li to look in the direction of the donkey cart . , "Ah, did you pull a lot?" Brother Li looked at the car of yams in amazement. "It seems like a lot, but I can't get much out of it. By the way, the last time I went to the hospital, an old doctor told me that these yams are nutritious and nourishing. Today I'm here to sell yams, but I also want to give some to Brother Li to try.

  Brother Li's eyes lit up, "What are you giving me? It's not easy for you to get something." He said .

  Xu Minghai looked at Brother Li like this and continued: "It's hard to find this stuff in the mountains, but there are still some for Brother Li to try. It's just that there was some trouble in the village a few days ago because of this, so I originally wanted to advance a few days. I came to see Brother Li tomorrow, but I thought I missed the time, so I brought it here together today. Please don't be offended, Brother Li." 

  "How can I not, I really want to bring you this thing, I still want to thank you. I've heard people say this is good for a long time."... The two got along with each other, and finally Brother Li asked them to pull the car to the backyard, put away his share, and went to say hello to the supervisor, who checked it out. I asked Brother Li to take them to weigh them. When the last pound came to a close, it was just short of 90 pounds and was recorded as 90 pounds.

  Looking at Brother Li's attitude when he took the things today, Xu Minghai remembered the stories about how to behave and do things that Han Xiuying had talked to him about before going to bed. It turned out that people are really so realistic, and this is how to be human.

  Looking at the backs of those happily carrying the ten kilograms of yams, he thought that if he hadn't said a good word to Brother Li that day and given the five cents to buy throat lozenges, he might not be able to sell the yams today; Maybe he wouldn't be so easy to talk to when weighing ten pounds of yams in advance.

  What Xu Minghai learned during the whole process of selling yam was not only to find ways to exchange money with the things he already had, but also to learn a real lesson in human nature.

  This time the yams were sold for a total of 20 yuan and 80 cents. When receiving the money, Xu Minghai's hands were shaking. This was the first time in his life that he had made money, and he had earned so much!

  "Minghai, how much is it?" Brother Xu and Brother Xu didn't stay inside when they were settling the money. Instead, they took the initiative to pack up the donkey cart and take it out, looking for the yam Xu was still looking at outside for the old doctor and Director He. Third brother Xu Minghu.

  "Eldest brother, second brother, third brother, there are more than twenty! Twenty yuan and eight cents!" Xu Minghai said excitedly as he looked at the three brothers.

  Brother Xu and the others were surprised when they heard that there were more than 20 people! Although I knew the price before and knew that the item weighed about 400 kilograms, I was still not shocked by the real amount of money.

  Seeing their younger brother earning so much, they couldn't hide their joy. In this era where after a year of hard work, the family can finally earn a hundred and eighty yuan, it is really unbelievable to earn so much just by digging yams. It's surprising and unexpected.

  After leaving the collection station, Xu Minghai hurriedly ate the pancakes he brought from home and rushed to the hospital. He delivered the things to the old doctor and Director He, agreed on a time when he would deliver the medicine, and hurried home.

  They were so excited, and their brothers wanted to go back and talk. Everyone outside knew that money should not be leaked to others, so selling things was obviously a happy thing, but of course when everyone got home, Father Xu would see this. Everyone had tense expressions on their faces, and looking at the yams missing from the donkey cart, they thought something big had happened.

  "What's wrong? Someone has seized the things." Father Xu looked at them and stood up from the threshold of the main room with shocked expressions.

  Xu Minghai was so excited. He finally arrived home and finally no longer had to endure it. "Hahaha, hahaha,..."

  When Father Xu saw him go up to his buttocks like this, he would kick him, "Why are you laughing? What's wrong?" The last sentence was shouted at Elder Xu.

  Seeing his father like this, Mr. Xu quickly stopped his smiling expression and explained: "It's okay, dad, he is just too happy. The things are sold, and the sales are pretty good." 

  "Yes, this kid Minghai can finally do it. I made money." Brother Xu sighed with a smile.

  "Yes, yes, I still make a lot of money." Xu Sange answered with a happy face.

  Xu Minghai was in a good mood after hearing everyone's joking words. He didn't refute anything and just said: "I'm happy today. I'll ask Yingzi to deliver some things later. Let's have a good meal at the old house today. Dad, don't be reluctant to leave you." That sorghum wine." Xu Minghai said to Father Xu happily.

  "It's all you can do, just worry about my drink, you brat!" Father Xu said and kicked Xu Minghai, but the dark wrinkled skin on his face was filled with a smile.

  Not to mention a year ago, even half a year ago, he hesitated to believe anyone who told him that his youngest son could earn money to support the family. After getting married, he was even more worried that he would not be able to support a family. Unexpectedly, it didn't take long for him to start a family. He can make money, old man Xu is happy.

  Seeing everyone happy to know what was going on, Xu's mother was even more excited than Xu's father. This little son is really a lot of people to worry about. When she heard that Ming Hai wanted Han Xiuying to send food, she quickly stopped, "How much food can you two have? I have it at home, how can I let you take it? Your father and I will prepare a meal for you."

  Xu Minghai agreed and took the donkey cart to return it. Brother Xu and the others also went home to say hello. Dinner at Laozhai today.

  "Yingzi, Yingzi!" Xu Minghai rushed home after returning the car. He was really excited and wanted to share it with his wife.

  Han Xiuying was still reading her book in the bedroom. She could hear Xu Minghai's chirping from far away, thinking that today's results were good.

  Seeing that there was no one in the courtyard, Xu Minghai rushed directly into the bedroom and hugged Han Xiuying who was about to get out of bed. He picked her up and continued to spin around the room.

  It is not a good thing for a man to be too excited. Han Xiuying was so dizzy, "Put me down quickly, put me down, let me see how much money you make?"

  After hearing this, Xu Minghai immediately put Han Xiuying down and took out the money from his pocket. Put it in her hand and said, "Twenty dollars and eighty cents are all here."

  "Yingzi, that's great, our family has money. You don't know how distressed I felt when I spent money on buying food last time and the last time." , Our family only has so little money, we can't get in or out, I feel so worried that I will run out of money and let you starve with me."

  This is the first time Han Xiuying heard Xu Minghai say this, before she just heard him say no He kept talking about wanting to make money, but he never knew that he was afraid of starving himself. Looking at the excited and flushed young man in front of her, Han Xiuying felt that she seemed to like him.

  "Why am I starving with you? You are so capable, you can fish and catch wild animals. You have made so much this time, and I will be blessed with you in the future." Han Xiuying hugged Xu Minghai's waist and kissed her seriously. He said.

  Xu Minghai was even more excited when his daughter-in-law said that she was enjoying happiness with him. His wife did not look down on him. Although Xu Minghai never cared what people in the village said about him, he was really afraid that his wife would see him that way over time.

  "Don't worry Yingzi, I will definitely let you enjoy happiness with me in the future!" Xu Minghai secretly vowed to let his wife live a good life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 46.6K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
677K 34.6K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
1.2M 64.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...