Time Traveling Through the 70...

By gadiskukang

Title: Time Traveling Through the 70s《穿越七十年代小日子》 Author: běi qiáomù jiǔ《北乔木玖》 Description: As Concubine Qi of... More

Chapter 1 The Marriage Exchange
Chapter 2 Unexpected results
Chapter 3 The beginning of new life
Chapter 4 This husband is not too bad
Chapter 5 Adapting to the new life (unedited )
Chapter 6 Separation and independence (unedited )
Chapter 7 Han Xiuying's cooking skills (unedited )
Chapter 9 Textbooks and rags (unedited )
Chapter 8 Novel Cognition (unedited )
Chapter 10 Go to town (unedited )
Chapter 11 Harvest (unedited)
Chapter 13 Why is it not martial arts? (unedited)
Chapter 14 Yams for money (unedited)
Chapter 15 Money Lost (unedited)
Chapter 16 Those thieves (unedited)
Chapter 17 Final Result (unedited)
Chapter 18 Meeting big money for the first time (unedited)
Chapter 19 Next Plan (unedited)
Chapter 20 Something happened in the county (unedited)
Chapter 21 Follow-up (unedited)
Chapter 22 The old man in the bullpen (unedited)
Chapter 23 Entering the city again (unedited)
Chapter 24 will enter V tomorrow, January 3rd (unedited)
Chapter 25 Accident
Chapter 26 Honeysuckle (unedited)
Chapter 27 Fight on your own (unedited)
Chapter 28 Excitement (unedited)
Chapter 29: Misfortune and blessing (unedited)
Chapter 30: Blessings and misfortunes (unedited)
Chapter 31 Pig Hunting (unedited)
Chapter 32 Results (unedited)
Chapter 33 Going into the mountains to share the meat (unedited)
Chapter 34: Rich people change (unedited)
Chapter 35 Calculation (unedited)
Chapter 36 Detained (unedited)
Chapter 37 Causes and Consequences (unedited)
Chapter 38 Meeting (unedited)
Chapter 39 Han Ling beats someone up (unedited)
Chapter 40 Medicine (unedited)

Chapter 12 Binzi's prey (unedited)

57 0 0
By gadiskukang

  "Li Li, I heard Binzi say that her natal family is not far from his second sister-in-law's home, both in Liulipu. Like ours, their families are farmers. Binzi's second sister-in-law introduced them to them in the first place. . What's wrong? Why do you think of asking these questions?" My wife doesn't seem to be such an easy person to inquire about?

  "Oh, it's okay. I just went to town with her today. She helped me find a cookbook, and I also saw that she got some calligraphy, paintings, and clay pots. I just asked out of curiosity." Han Xiuying looked for it not very carelessly. excuse said.

  "She went to high school just like you. Maybe she wants to study again. I heard Binzi say a few days ago that Li Li is asking him to study now, and it's compulsory. He has to read a few pages every day. If you don't read the book, you won't be able to sleep." After Xu Minghai finished speaking, he shook his head and felt that Li Li was just looking for trouble.

  It has been several years since they graduated from junior high school. Those things they learned were given back to the teacher eight hundred years ago. If they are allowed to read books again, isn't that making their own men suffer? "They also said that after reviewing junior high school, they have to study high school textbooks. Just think about it and you will know how sad Binzi's next life will be."

  Han Xiuying sat on the edge of the bed and listened to Xu Minghai say that Li Li asked Binzi to study and study junior high school textbooks. Suddenly, I remembered that when I was teaching myself how to cook that day, I repeatedly emphasized that I should read more books and not forget my high school knowledge. I also seemed to have said, "Maybe one day the college entrance examination will be resumed." Could it be that Li Li really knew the important events of the country and the imperial court in advance?.

  The reason why she didn't care last time was because she felt that Li Li was only interested in studying and didn't want to let herself lose knowledge. But what happened today made her feel that this matter might not be that simple after all.

  No matter who she is, what abilities she has, whether the college entrance examination will be resumed as she said, Han Xiuying feels that it is right to prepare early.

  She decided that starting from tomorrow, they would dig out the high school textbooks at home and read more when they had free time. The best ones would be used in the future. If they couldn't get them, they should just study and gain knowledge.

  "My high school textbooks seem to be still at my mother's house. Let's bring them over anytime and read them more when we have nothing to do." The books are still at her parents' house. Han Xiuying feels like it's time for her to go to her parents' house.

  "Ah, we have to learn too!" Xu Minghai turned his head and looked at Yingzi, with a look of surprise in his eyes. "What's so interesting about that book? It's not as interesting as listening to the old people in the village telling stories." After graduating for so many years, Xu Minghai doesn't miss the textbooks at all. He doesn't want to learn boring things.

  "Bring the book back first. If you want to learn how to learn, we will discuss it at that time, but I will definitely not let you read the book every day." Han Xiuying said helplessly while rubbing Xu Minghai's furry head with one hand. If you look at your temper and don't want to study, well, let's take it one step at a time.

  Xu Minghai heard that his wife still wanted the book and muttered: "Don't bother, Xu Xiaoxi's books are still in the old house, just read hers."

  Han Xiuying tidied up the bed and asked Xu Minghai to move inside. She moved herself to lie down, and when she heard Xu Minghai talking about Xu Xiaoxi, she remembered that Xu Xiaoxi, who married her original brother, also went to high school, and her original brother also went to school. I was a little afraid and a little guilty of my original family.

  She was afraid of having too many contacts and they would find out that she was fake, and she felt guilty that she had taken the body of someone else's daughter or sister for no reason. She has the memory of her original life, so she knows very well that Father Han and Mother Han are good to their daughter, and the brother Han Ling is very protective of his sister.

  If you have the opportunity to help them in the future, you should try your best to help them. Even if it is not to fulfill your filial piety for the original person, you should repay the favor for yourself, Han Xiuying thought.

  "Let's go back first. It's not good to use Xiaoxi's book without saying hello.

  "What's wrong..."

  The moon has climbed to the treetops, and the moonlight is scattered, illuminating the small farmyard. Unknown people in the yard Insects are chirping. The young couple in the house are sleeping sweetly.

  The days are always passing by in a leisurely manner, and some things and people are quietly changing.

  "Why are you back? Didn't you go to Binzi's house?" Han Xiuying thought, not so soon after leaving.

  Xu Minghai hooked a stool with his feet and sat next to Han Xiuying who was doing laundry. "Don't mention it, it has been like this several times. Recently I went to Binzi's house. He was either bored at home reading a book, or he went to the mountains. He hasn't seen anyone else in a few days."

  How could he do this? He didn't ask me to come to the mountains." Xu Minghai was very dissatisfied with Binzi's decision to go into the mountains without calling me.

  Han Xiuying felt strange, "Don't you often go to the mountains to wander around, and you didn't see him?" Because of the pheasants sold last time, Xu Minghai built a chicken coop at home the next day, and now he goes to the mountains every two days. I shouldn't be able to see Binzi who enters the mountain.

  "Who knows, maybe he went to another mountain. The last time he dug so many traps, there was only one pheasant. I want to find him to dig a few more in other places." Xu Minghai, who had been eating fine grains for a few days, no longer wanted to eat coarse grains. , I want to find some wild animals to sell to make money to buy food.

  "If you have nothing to do, why don't you go read a book." Han Xiuying and Xu Minghai tried to discuss it. They went back to Dalishu Village a few days ago and brought back all the high school textbooks she had used. Han Xiuying could read them when she had time. Yes, but Xu Minghai hasn't even touched it yet.

  "Yeah, Yingzi, we don't have much firewood at home. I'll go to the mountain to pick up some more." Xu Minghai stood up, picked up the bamboo basket by the wall, and went out impatiently.

  Han Xiuying looked at the pile of firewood on the south wall of the kitchen that was about to burst out of the courtyard wall, and thought funny: He was too embarrassed to say that there was no firewood at home, didn't he just not want to read books, and thought those books were boring.

  At first, when Xu Minghai went to the mountains, Han Xiuying asked him to bring a bamboo basket with him and collect some firewood when he came back. Gradually, Xu Minghai got used to it. Every time he went to the mountains, he took the basket with him and loaded it with firewood when he came home. He goes there frequently, and now their house has so much firewood that they can burn it for more than half a month.

  Xiuying wanted to wait until Xu Minghai came back and ask him to carry the firewood to the old house to respect the old man.

  Xu Minghai walked towards the mountain with the basket on his back. Thinking that the trap had not been moved for several days, he decided not to wait for Binzi. He walked to the old house and took the iron rod to find a place to dig it himself.

  After a few days, the trap Xu Minghai dug finally started to move, and a rabbit fell into it. Xu Minghai thought about going to Binzi's house in the evening and discussing with him before going to town together.

  "Wow, Binzi, how did you do it? Why did you catch so many?" Xu Minghai saw the bright light in Binzi's yard and pushed the door open. He was shocked as soon as he entered. There must be four or five of them, Binzi. Actually doing so much.

  Binzi, who was squatting in the yard handling pheasants, saw Xu Minghai come in. He stood up and picked up the bamboo basket behind him and gave it to Li Li, signaling her to take it into the house. Xu Minghai only marveled at the pile of wild animals in the yard and paid no attention to anything else.

  "I'm lucky today. By the way, it's so late. What's wrong with you?" Xu Mingbin wiped his hands with a towel on the clothesline and handed Xu Minghai a stool.

  "Oh, I just want to go to the town tomorrow and see if you can go." Xu Minghai said, remembering his purpose.

  "Go, tomorrow morning at four o'clock, we will meet at the entrance of the village. There will be no one on the road if we leave early." Xu Mingbin thought about the number of wild animals in his hand, and it was time to go to the town.

  The two agreed to go together and chatted about their own things. Xu Minghai said that he had only caught two in the past few days. He didn't see Binzi when he went to the back mountain. He asked him where he went and how he caught these wild animals.

      Xu Mingbin said that he had gone to other mountains. He also said that he only added a bear trap and that he was lucky to be able to get so many. 

  When Xu Minghai heard that Binzi used a bear trap, he immediately thought that the reason why he didn't catch as many as him was because he didn't have a bear trap. He hurried home and wanted to tell Yingzi that he would buy one tomorrow, but he didn't even leave Binzi to let him eat. 

  When I got home, I discussed with my wife, "Yingzi, can I buy a bear trap tomorrow? Binzi can catch so many, it must be because of the bear trap." Xu Minghai felt that if he also had a bear trap, he would definitely be able to compete with Bin. He gets as many prey as he does.

   "Does the supply and marketing cooperative sell animal traps? People in the village don't like to hunt, but there are still some who go up the mountain occasionally. You are not afraid of hurting the villagers." Han Xiuying thought that the animal trap should be Li Li's last time Got it from the old blacksmith.

   "Isn't that Binzi useful? It didn't hurt anyone." Xu Minghai retorted. 

   "You haven't seen him in the past few days. He must have gone to the old forest. There are only a lot of wild animals there. There are wolves in the old forest. I don't worry about where you are going." Han Xiuying and Xu Mingbin can hunt four or five in a day. It was definitely not searching on the surrounding hills, but in the old forest to the north.

   Xu Minghai originally thought that Binzi was not afraid and he could go, but when he heard his wife say that she was worried about him and thought of what happened last time when her daughter-in-law stumbled and kowtowed, she was a little afraid to mention Lao Linzi.

   The next day, Han Xiuying prepared the things and money Xu Minghai needed early, as well as white-flour sugar-filled pancakes, and told him that if Binzi went to buy food, let him buy some too. It has been seven or eight days since the last food change. If Li Li eats refined grains all day long, she should have enough to eat. Han Xiuying thought that if their family buys food, they should ask Xu Minghai to buy some more.

   When Xu Minghai came back in the evening, he bought some more food, but he was not in a good mood. After slurping down two large bowls of noodles, Han Xiuying said it herself before she could ask.

   "We didn't go to the town today, but went directly to the county seat. Binzi said that the price of selling things in the county seat might be higher, but when we went to the county seat and saw how familiar he was, we knew it wasn't his first time selling things. And Yesterday Binzi said they were chickens and rabbits caught in a trap. Yesterday it was dark and I didn't take a closer look. But when I weighed them today, I saw that the legs of two wild animals were bruised and bloody, but the other two No."

   At this point, Xu Minghai looked at Yingzi seriously and said, "Do you know where those two wild animals were injured?" Han Xiuying didn't need to answer, Xu Minghai continued.

   "Those two, one on the body and one on the head, are both small bloody holes. It is impossible to be caused by the animal trap." Xu Minghai looked at Han Xiuying seriously and said.

   "Blood hole? You didn't ask him what happened." She wanted to know how Xu Mingbin explained it.

   "Of course I asked, but he said that the other two were stabbed by sharpened wooden sticks in the trap. It is possible that the one on the body was stabbed, but how could the one with an injured head? The skull is so hard, it should not be stabbed It's clear." Xu Minghai still had doubts. 

  "Later I asked him again, and he said that he was lucky, and it was his first time here. Yingzi, do you think Binzi found some good methods or tools, but he was afraid that I would snatch wild animals from him? Just don't tell me."

   Xu Minghai was in a low mood and thought sadly, why does Binzi not regard him as a good brother? Does he really have any good methods or tools that he doesn't want him to use? Just tell him if it's inconvenient. You won't stick to him, so why are you so defensive about yourself?

   After hearing Xu Minghai's last words, Han Xiuying realized that he had hurt his brotherhood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 62.1K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
514K 41.9K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
609K 32.4K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...